• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

Lilk2lu said:
Oooo secret things are secret :3
*tries not to laugh out loud* I just pictured Luxord as a Llama with that one xD

okay luv :)

I thought you would like it.

Is this the Neverland thing?
YEP! x3

Omg...someone draw that pls! xD

I loved it! x3

Yes, it's the Neverland thing. x3

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Yaaas, Mock! x3
I'll send you the scene starter tomorrow. <3
Poor girl, we keep demanding so much of her xD

alright, sounds good.

I'm gonna go ahead and go to bed, got to wake up early :)

Lilk2lu said:
Poor girl, we keep demanding so much of her xD
alright, sounds good.

I'm gonna go ahead and go to bed, got to wake up early :)
I know, though props to you for being so forgiving to her after she set you on fire. xD

Okie Dokie, good night! :3

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I know, though props to you for being so forgiving to her after she set you on fire. xD
Okie Dokie, good night! :3
Eh, it kept me toasty. So it's all good xD

night Waylon, see ya later :)

MORNING xD

Arix: *grumbling* why do I even try speaking in these things >_> I'm TRYING to tell them about someone watching and TRYING to give them sone ideas I have but NOOOOO

Rai: Are you ok? O.o

Arix: Might as well blast them in the face with Aero, if they even notice THAT. Might as well just waltz into Oblivion to join them. At least they might listen

Rai: Woah Woah owo; Calm down

Arix: I'm perfectly calm =m= *is an angry calm*

Rai: That's not what I mean >w>;

Last edited by a moderator:
MockingXbird said:
MORNING xD
Arix: *grumbling* why do I even try speaking in these things >_> I'm TRYING to tell them about someone watching and TRYING to give them sone ideas I have but NOOOOO

Rai: Are you ok? O.o

Arix: Might as well blast them in the face with Aero, if they even notice THAT. Might as well just waltz into Oblivion to join them. At least they might listen

Rai: Woah Woah owo; Calm down

Arix: I'm perfectly calm =m= *is an angry calm*

Rai: That's not what I mean >w>;
Xetsume: Arix...you know you didn't really say anything about that right? You mentioned nothing about feeling like you were being watched...

( I know what i did was unforgivable a thte time, especially without looking a the rules, but after thinking it through, can i apply an OC, and see if it works ? )

@DarlingWaylonPark

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: Arix...you know you didn't really say anything about that right? You mentioned nothing about feeling like you were being watched...
Rai: *puts blanket on Arix* He's just tired >w>;

92b795cb6c93a4fbf3f265ba4b98222b.jpg

So here's the real question of the rp: between Xikur and Kolxak, who is grump and who is not-so-grump?

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]( I know what i did was unforgivable a thte time, especially without looking a the rules, but after thinking it through, can i apply an OC, and see if it works ? )
@DarlingWaylonPark

[/QUOTE]
No looking for OCs right now, but thanks anyway.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Kolxak is the grump. xD
You know, you're not wrong, but I actually thought about who would be who the moment I asked that question...and here's what I came up with.

Arin=Vampire Lad

Danny=Xikur

Barry=Pixelle

Vuxesuvis=Kevin

Halo=Suzy

Kolxak=Ross

Ancalagoner said:
You know, you're not wrong, but I actually thought about who would be who the moment I asked that question...and here's what I came up with.
Arin=Vampire Lad

Danny=Xikur

Barry=Pixelle

Vuxesuvis=Kevin

Halo=Suzy

Kolxak=Ross
What about Darxoton? xD

Xikur: Who the fuck is Danny? O.o

Kolxak's brand of loyalty is totally based on the whims of his feelings, but it's strong as an ox that survived the Oregon Trail as long as the whim lasts.

Ancalagoner said:
Kolxak's brand of loyalty is totally based on the whims of his feelings, but it's strong as an ox that survived the Oregon Trail as long as the whim lasts.
I think that's a perfect description of him. xD

Also that video, omfg. xD Briliant.

Xikur: Lot of laughs. -rolls eyes-

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I think that's a perfect description of him. xD
Also that video, omfg. xD Briliant.

Xikur: Lot of laughs. -rolls eyes-
It really is, isn't it?

I know, right? I love those dipshits; they're so great.

Kolxak: Yeah, it's pretty not-funny. I considered showing it to Semi-Boss, but then I remembered that Semi-Boss probably can't even remember how smiling works, so I decided "nah".

Last edited by a moderator:
Ancalagoner said:
It really is, isn't it?
I know, right? I love those dipshits; they're so great.

Kolxak: Yeah, it's pretty not-funny. I considered showing it to Semi-Boss, but then I remembers Semi-Boss probably can't even remember how smiling works, so I decided "nah".
It is! xD

They are, I love Game Grumps. I love TFS as well. x3

Xikur: Yea, the General never smiles so there's no point in showing him that stuff.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
It is! xD
They are, I love Game Grumps. I love TFS as well. x3

Xikur: Yea, the General never smiles so there's no point in showing him that stuff.
Team Four Star is pretty amazing, yeah. I'm still waiting for them to get the next season of their FF7 Abridged thing done, honestly...

Kolxak: Dude needs to lighten up. Even Vux can smile if Halo's involved.

Also, UGH. I am getting the urge to write up character things for a bunch of "just in case" characters (such as the other five of WoL's little band of heroes), but I still need to buckle down and get Yen Sid done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back