• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

Ivo: Did you expect that you are the only one who knows alchemy I've been studying every ancient and modern art before you were even born
(Ivo was around since project shadow in his teen years)

Ivo: ah Ishvarlians almost extinct or so I've heard but i studied every art and everything related to science but ill never reach the level of our father Shadow

Scar: Your right about us being about extinct. We're the last 2...and you turned your back on god so I must kill you and anyone else who has...
Hmph...I could care less about god let's just kill him.

Oh? Wow I should feel honored only instead I feel replaced...Time for you to suffer both of you...
Scar: Heh how can he hold out if we're both equal and he's equal to one of us.

Scar: Huh?
Shadow: Hmph. Weak. *Shadow's own power rises. It rises beyond any of his forms and he turns normal* Let me show you why I'm the one and only ULTIMATE LIFE-FORM! HAAAAAAAAAAAA! *It contiunes rising as if it has no limit. His power contiunes to grow until the point it forces everyone including Metal Shadow to a knee. The crater it forms is huge. Bigger then the crater of a spacesphip crash landing and it contiunes to grow. Rocks fly up and his power still grows. His black hair flashes red. His stripes yellow. His stripes stay and his black hair turns red. but it contiunes to grow. His stripes turn from yellow to black and he goes to Hell Reaper. Soon in a huge flash of light he transforms.*
Mega Shadow (Postitive Demon Shadow).jpg
(Imagine as human and engulefed in flames)
True Hell Shadow: Ready for round 2?

Shadow would finally turn normal and collapse. Now pushing his body's physcial limits he'd turn Hyper but something was off. It was much stronger and even surpassed True Hell. Still panting Shadow would charge up his last bit of energy for one last attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back