• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

"And I care why? When it comes to my family it's my buisness idc if your my uncle or not......He is my father I shall do what I please when it comes to him and you said put me where I belong earlier....I belong by my father's side ruling this planet but I want to be here so I can kill him...."

"your my student and im responsible for your safety and Gerald told me 'if I die take care of shadow and Maria' and I'm not lying ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOU SAFE"

"NO JUST... LISTEN... IF SONIC UNLOCKS HIS TRUE POWER HE'LL GO BEYOND ANY POWER IMAGINABLE EVEN BLACK DOOM THATS WHY HE WANTS SONIC WHILE SATAN AND MEPHILES WANTS THERE CHILDREN BACK BLACK DOOM IS MORE EVIL THEN SATAN HIMSELF"

"i see but its too late look" you notice sonic beaten up and traped in a capsule "Now we have you so our plan can begin at long last"
Mephiles: Why do you just want to rule the world using our sons energy we could just rule as a family father
Black Doom: SHUT UP *He blasts Mephiles across the room"

"MELEPHIS!!!" *teleports to him and heals him.* "How can you do this to him........" *grits my teeth* "Melephis unless you wanna die.......we got to kill him now"

"Melephis you still have power to unleash.....and so do I.....if we can tap into we can kill him....together and rule the black arms as brothers on equal terms"

(Is this still open? If so,)
Name: Nariki Youcha
What kind of kid (Emo, happy, Perverted, etc): Determined and hardheaded.
Grade: B-
Personality: Loyal, forgiving, and EXTROVERTED
Dislikes: Turds
Appearance: My profile pic
Extra: If we're doing powers he basically has full control over all types of magic. If not, eh, he's a normal teen I guess. Well rounded.

"I don't know how to unleash mine besides in time of danger......maybe it's the same for you....please help me kill him" *holds my hand out to him*

(Is this still open? If so,)
Name: Nariki Youcha
What kind of kid (Emo, happy, Perverted, etc): Determined and hardheaded.
Grade: B-
Personality: Loyal, forgiving, and EXTROVERTED
Dislikes: Turds
Appearance: My profile pic
Extra: If we're doing powers he basically has full control over all types of magic. If not, eh, he's a normal teen I guess. Well rounded.
(sure but were in a peril where a evil being called Black Doom is going to destroy the world with the power of Satan, and Mephiles's children high power levels)

"Melephis please.......we must.....in 1 v 1 we're dead but in 4 v 1 we stand a chance" *smiles as Eclipse and Scourge teleport in* "Took you 2 loon enough"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back