• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Spectrum Knights(A Magical Girl/Boy Adventure)

Lore continued to slice through the holograms, hoop blade spinning everywhere. It felt to natural to her. Almost like dancing. Well really she could put dancing to anything if she thought really hard, but this really felt like it. "You know this is kinda fu-" Her sentence was cut off when a large claw phased through her. ".....Holy shit if this was real I would be so dead." She whispered. "okay back to focusing." She turned, holding the blade in one hand, slashed horizontally across the creature. She made sure it didn't miss the circle. "There." She breathed out and stepped back as the next one appear. The circles weren't very big, but her weapon allowed for some pretty wide attacks. She glanced over at Padma explaining the monsters. "So even if cutting off their arms and legs won't kill them, it'll slow them down right? Like cut off the easy parts then land the final blow? Is that something that we can do?" She asked, barely dodging a hit.

Padma thought for a moment, "Yes you can do that. Just be weary of the smoke that will come out of them. The gems help resist the smoke, but if the smoke engulfs you, You run the risk of becoming a mindless zombie. If they are in a slowed down weakened position, they will use this smoke as a final resort. Your best chance is to try to hit the circle head on, if not then weaken them without endangering yourself." Padma stood up and began to walk around and watch the Knights as they fought.

"So, how long are we-" Anthem heaved the blade above his head.

"-Going to be training?" The hologram beast attempted to jump on him, but the well- placed blade speared straight through the orb in it's chest.

Padma went over to Anthem, "You all have to get used to your weapons as soon as possible. Evil could attack at any moment. You need to be ready for it. Just battle with these holograms a little longer, then I will introduce you to your powers. Each of you will have 2 magical powers to help you in battle. I know it's late and this is rigorous training, but I can't risk you failing on the battle field."

That bit of unexpected news brought Jessica to a surprised halt. "Seriously, zombies?!" An odd sort of tingle went through her side even as she spoke, painless but enough to gain her attention; she turned her head to see her hologram had passed by her when she stopped, having left herself unprotected in the area it struck. She had landed a few more hits on those circles, so her simulated monster bounded about and ran at her actively now. She actually felt a bit more comfortable trying to attack once her target began to move around more; she could roll, bend, and twist around its approach in motions that gymnastics had already taught her, and try to hit it afterwards. I've gotta get better at hitting, but being good at not getting hit is okay too!

Her hologram soon turned and charged toward her again. After a few strides it dove forward with front limbs extended, ready to strike her again. This time she rolled away in a swift forward tumble that ended with her on her feet. "Zombies and monsters at the same time? No fair!" Jessica somersaulted over the next attack, which left the monster nearly on top of her, but she twisted on one heel with the blades faced outward and struck the circle that way. Oooh, fun! As her practice partners grew faster, she bounced and flipped even more, kicked at the circles when she couldn't hit them with her blades, dropped flat on the ground to avoid hits, and used any move she could complete without having to let go of her weapons entirely. Though there were a few times where she seemed to forget that she was supposed to be attacking in the fun of moving around...

Somewhere, in the darkness of the trees near the park. A single figure stood, watching the Knights do thier pratice. Darkness covered his face except for the light glinting off a single eye. His right hand slowly rose and pointed at the Knights.

Soft growls could be heard as strange beings walked from behind him and lumbered towards the park. They were similiar to the same creatures to the holograms the Knights were fighting.

"We are only here to see what they can do as little Knights," he said, "though Killing one or two will help,"

The creatures growled in reaponse.

"Go,"

and the creatures bounded for the park.

Padma's ears perked up. He looked out into the darkness in front of them. "No." He ran in front of the statue, closed his eyes, and shut off the holograms. He ran back to the Knights and hid behind Minny. "Knights! Watch out! They're here! I didn't think they'd attack us now, but those beasts are real! Be careful!"

Minny almost fell over from shock when the hologram he was fighting disappeared. "Whoa what happened?" He watched as Padma ran behind him. "Hey little guy what's wro-" After hearing what Padma said he looked ahead to see the beasts running towards them. "What?! We only just started! Why are we being attacked already?!" A beast got to him and he shoved his sword into the monster's head. He whipped the beast to the side. It stood up and raced back towards him. He wanted to run away. This thing was even more terrifying than the hologram depicted. He was terrified, but his legs wouldn't move. I'm not ready. I'm not ready for this. He just kept slashing at the monster each time it came at him. Until he finally hit the circle and the monster froze and fell to the ground. "Padma what's going on?!"

As Weiss looked around at the disappearing holograms in confusion, not fully understanding the full intent of Padma's words till a real monster jumped at her from the bushes, pinning her to the ground.

Fear took over her as she understoond how dangerous being a Knight was.

"No!" She yelped, grabbing her whips end and stabbing it in the creatures chest, it disappeared. She was breathing heavily as she got up.

Instead of staying back Seazim moved forward. well forward from the opposite direction of where Walvis' pack came from. They had watch and it seemed the knights were new, that meant they would not be a challenge if they were to try to kill them. That however was not what they were ordered to do so Seazim would not attempt to kill them, in fact as no hostilities had been ordered she would not attack at all unless of course it was in defense. Seazim actually had a reason for not hiding in the shadows, this dimension had things called vending machines and inside it had many snacks, but regrettably she had no local currency to pay the machine with. Wanting to pay a vending machine for what you bought may not be the most villainous thing but Seazim had an interest in the science of this dimension and how the people got though life with no magic, so doing things properly was just part of that. Seazim felt that she would have to wait as the pack attacked, which was sad if the brightly colored packages where to be believed many of the drinks were very good and now she would have to wait until the fighting stopped.

Nani quickly got used to her new bow and was using it well. She was a fast shot and the more she used it, the more comfortable she became. "This is easier than I thought!" Once she finished that sentence, real monsters came out of the darkness and attacked. One lunged at her with sharp claws and she was barely able to get out of the way. "What the? Where did these come from? They look real!" She pulled the bow string and an arrow quickly formed. The arrow was shot right into the monster's heart and it disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

She looked around to see if any other monsters were roaming around. She was going to run to another monster, but her legs won't move. Even if she didn't notice yet, her body was terrified. She was shaking and tearing up at the sight of these... things. She stumbled, trying to get her legs to work, but it only made it worse. When she tried to aim, her arms were shaking so much that she couldn't hit her target. "No..." The monster in front of her got her to the ground and pinned her there. Nani's bow was pushed out of her hand and skidded away from her. She was hyperventilating as the monster's stitches opened and black smoke came out. "No! Help!" She struggled, but couldn't get free.

Minny felt frozen. Everything was going in slow motion. What's going on? Who is doing this? We were just supposed to be practicing. How are we equipped to handle this? He slashed down another beast. His heart was beating so fast, it was all he could hear. Minny thought his heart would beat out of his chest from the fear. He looked over at the others and watched as they all fought for their lives. He heard Nani shout for help, and it snapped him back into reality. Everything start moving normal again. He pushed down a beast and ran to her help. Minny kicked the monster off of her. "It's okay. You're okay, Grab your bow." He tried to comfort her, before it came running back at them. He tried to cut the monster in the circle on his chest but missed and it scratched Minny on his leg. "Crap!" He shouted as he tumbled to the ground. The beast went on it's hind legs and tried to slash down on him. Minny slung his sword above his head, and the beast front legs slammed down on the blade. It kept trying to slash and claw, and he struggled to keep the thing from falling on him.

Anthem looked around completely shocked by all the chaos that was occuring around him. Over the bowling and sounds of metal on skin anthem heared a familiar yelp. "Nani?!" His eyes darted back and forth until he saw Nani's struggle with one of the beast. "Nani!!!" He yelled out.

@Guilded Clover

"Th-thank you." She quickly got back up and went over to get her bow back. Seeing Minny struggle with the monster, she shot it in its side to get its attention. "Leave us alone!" She kept shooting at that one monster until she shot the circle and it disappeared. She nodded at Minny and ran over to the others.

"Don't worry Anthem, I'm fine." She gave a weak smile. She turned around and shot at a monster that was running at them. It was getting dark, and Nani could barely see. "We should stick together. Anything can happen in the dark." She prepared another arrow in case she didn't hit it.

@Captain Azulium @Cocoabutterkisses

Weiss struggled fighting the creatures, it was actually a lot harder then what Padma had said with the Holograms.

She was also getting tired as two beast jumped at her, she was barley able to get one, but the other hit her hand, her whip skidding away.

"Ow...," she huffed. The creature circled her, about to attack. It lunged at her and Weiss dove out the way, straight for her whip. She made a hasty grab for it, spun around, flinging her whip at the creature.

She hit it spot on and watched it disappeared. She gave a sigh and slumped down, waiting for the next creature.

"At least... im not wearing high heels to battles,"

Seazim was actually getting thirsty just looking at the knights fight, it made her want to try to get one of those drinks from the machine. Their skills were well lack luster to say the least one had even frozen up in fear. Really this fight would not take too long, as despite their weakness they were making progress reincarnation must slowly pass skills on as well. That was useful information for latter, though it had little bearing on right now.

" Would any of you knights happen to have a few dollars you could lend me?" Seazim asked speaking loud enough to be heard over the slight sounds of battle her tone rather monotone and how she spoke showed how little of a threat she considered the knights.

"What?!? Are you out of your mind?!?" Anthem said in a surpized voice while fending off one of the beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lore froze when the monsters came out. She took a few steps back as one started to come towards her. As it lunged she brought her blade up and used it to block it's claw. With a slash she cut off the arm of the monsters, black smoke starting to pour out of the stump. She used her free hand to cover her mouth as the monster stumbled back. It didn't take it long to recover and lunge again. Lore didn't know what to do and went down in a sort of fetal position, her hoop around her at an angle. When the monster came down it ended up hitting the hole on the blade, disappearing. "T-that was too close." She breathed, getting up. She almost didn't hear the girl call to them about money. She looked over and it. "Get out of here! It's not safe!" She called out to the girl, having assumed she was a civilian.

Seazim was a bit surprised that the knights didn’t realize she wasn’t a human like them, she after all had her normal regalia on and that looked nothing like what a human would wear at least in public. Still they were under the stress of their first battle so she guessed they just didn’t notice, another bit of information for latter.

For you yes it is knight for me not so much now do you have money to spare I would rather not destroy the machine” she said still speaking in a clam nearly emotionless tone unaffected by what would normally scare a human half to death if they could see the fight.

@Rosyshark

Marc destroyed yet another light figure these things didn't seem to have a limit, his body would end up feeling this later and it would not be happy good thing his father kept heating pads in the bathroom. He questionly looked at the girl who come out so late at night to ask strangers for money "I would totally help you but my other clothing has been transported to another universe" he said in a sarcastic tone towards the girl she must had been foreign or something. He slashed another monster don the middle with an standing amount of grace.

Of the many things that could set her off the edge at the moment, the voice asking for money set her off. "What!? Don't you see that we're busy!?" She yelled into the coming darkness. As a monster came at her, she used the bottom of her bow to smash it into the circle. When it disappeared, Nani tried to look into the darkness. "Guys, it's too dark out here. We might have to retreat." She looked into the distance and saw David's cafe. A thought came into her head. "Let's lure the monsters to the cafe so we can see them. We won't let them get in, but at least we can see them." She pushed a monster to the ground and shot it.

Nani replied to the voice. "Can you please go? We are busy right now. Maybe you can wait until the morning."

Seazim was honestly tempted to laugh at how dismissive people were of her.

If you need light fine, but I do expect repayment’ She said mostly to screw with the knights this was getting good.

Behind Seazim a rift larger than her opened pouring the pure whiteness of her pocket realm out into the area illuminating it and her. Nothing could be seen in the first but white, and that was how Seazim wanted it.

there light ’ she said amused with herself.

The figure in the darkness sighed, finally taking his steps forward. He had seen enough to evaluate thier skills, they were a bit too powerful starting off, killing most of his creatures.

He finally entered the park, the park lights flickered on his body. A large half mask covered his left said of his face. He wore black clothing and a light gray, almost like a mad scientist, coat over his body, hand in his pockets.

He only decided to show himself because of what one of the Knights had said and also that Seazim had shown herself. He only needed to test their skills.

"Come," he said and the creatures stopped thier fighting and ran back towards him into the dark forest.

Weiss got to her feet as this new guy came in, clearly an enemy. The beast ran behind him.

As she got a good look, there were hearts in her eyes.

"Oh, the villian is also hot," she whispered, "whisk me away and sing me show tunes," she sighed.

She suddenly shook her head, 'this is no time getting head over heels for a villain!!!'

Padma honked his trunk like an elepant. "Hey! Walvis stop attacking this dimension! My knights took pity on you and your masters and this is how you repay them?! You better stop or these Knights will destroy you once and for all. They are learning battle under my tutelage! You know how well I can train my knights. Now get out of here and warn Chrone and Mona they have one last chance to stop this madness or else!"

Walvis stared at the small elephant and his weary knights behind him.

"Pity?" He spoke, "is that what you called it? Sending my Masters and I to some alternate world? Pity would have been if you execute us back then,"

His voice went up a bit, almost a growl, but he kept his voice in control.

"These Knights don't have what the originals did," He turned his back to them, glancing over his shoulder, "They will fall, in more ways then one,"

He turned back and walked into the darkness, disappearing.

Padma filled with unbelievable fury. He didn't know what to say but, "EAT A DICK!!" These knight may not have been born into magic but he knew he could train them to be just as strong and powerful as the originals. "I hate that guy so much. He's such a pretentious ass for being someones underling!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back