• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Spectrum Knights(A Magical Girl/Boy Adventure)

"Sure!" In a matter of moments, both her hands were filled with as many plates as she could carry. Careful, careful... Jessica made sure to leave the coconut ones behind, though. She wove between the tables until she reached the spot she had left. "Hi again, everyone! Do you mind if a friend joins us for a bit? She wanted to share some extras with us, and I thought it'd be easier to do it here." It was about at that point that she realized she hadn't asked about her pretty new friend's name yet. Oops! I got so busy talking that I forgot!

katja followed the knight to the other knights table she would need to learn their names as she only knew them as the knights and if she wanted their weaknesses she would need their names. Still this infiltration was going very well the knights didn't even think that they might be trying to get close to them, well it didn't exactly seem a fully logical thing to do attacking from the shadows and watching seemed more in line with their image no doubt as that was all they had done. Either way this was going great she would soon be a member of the knights circle.

" I am Katja Glinka, nice to meet you all" She said taking the chance to introduce herself as she had yet to.

Nani looked at the girl. "Hello Katja. I'm Nani. Nice to meet you." She gave a weak smile as she was sore from last night's escapade.

" Well I ordered far to sweets an did would hate to see it go to waste so I thought everyone here would enjoy some free sweet" Katja said as she bent slightly you let the plates of sweet down onto the table " It is nice to meet you all, you all seemed so lively so I couldn't help but notice you bunch" she said acting very friendly, though she did need to get closer, perhaps she would catching something she could latch too, they had mentioned something about a fish on land or something but she needed more information before she tried to get in on anything.

While Katja had explained the situation well, Jessica added, "I like sweets, but if my coach found out I ate this much, I'd be doing nothing but drills for a month!" Her laugh hinted that this was a joke, but there was a twist to her smile that hinted at a hard-learned lesson. "And everything's more fun with friends, right?" The addition of the remaining plates left one end of the table laden with cake slices and cupcakes. Not sure what might have been going on while she was away, she looked curiously at the group. "So where's the vote at now?"

Obsidian watched what was going on from her table and immediately went back to her book. In front of her was a slightly eaten piece of cake and coffee that she tentatively picked up and sipped. She fought down to urge to bring out Insignien and attack her targets. It wouldn't bode well for this mission to act out on a whim, she was only here for back-up after all.

"Well," Weiss started, "guess we can just go to the movies and who ever wants to come, can come. Otherwise the rest can stay here,"

She moved her seat back so she had room to stand.

Marc glanced at the sweets his stomach was not agreeing with what he saw and pushed the cake aside "I'm fine thanks for the offer" he ducked his head down usually if he was supposed to get something he asks his parents so he usually didn't go out in public. "Well the movies are dark so I'm in" even the super hero stuff wasn't as stressful as being with potential fan girls but he was doing a great job of hiding it. "So Katja, were are you from exactly" he hadn't really seen someone so straight forward about talking to people usually people tend to avoid contact unless by force.

" Russia " Katja said without missing a beat it was all part of the story that she had invented with the others as people without a story. Still there were going to be a few holes in her story but that was why she had based it so far from the country so the past couldn't be checked.

" Well I was born and mostly raised there, but I moved here recently with my father" she said using that as a bit of a reason why she had been alone and had tried so much, trying a new countries food.

Nani weakly nodded at Katja's response. "Well, I hope you like it here. Sorry it's so hot out here. But I hope you've enjoyed my brother's food." She gave a friendly smile and sat up in her seat. "Well, this Land Shark 3 better be good. I'll go tell David where I'm going and then we can go." She got up and walked inside to the counter.

Minny was practically jumping in his seat. He was dying to go see this movie. It was going to be fantastic. "Oh don't worry It'll knock your socks off. I mean the first 2 were amazing. If the 3rd one is bad I'm spitting on the creator of it myself for ruining such an amazing franchise."

Weiss glanced over her shoulder, "well, we better decide who is going, the next showing will be soon." She said before pulling her shirt out and dumping some candy down her shirt, she realized that was probably a weird sight, "I have a pocket inside my shirt....im sneaking this stuff in,"

"I'm in!" Jessica raised her hand - or rather, her free hand, as she hadn't quite been able to resist a nibble at one of the cupcakes. With the promise of theater snacks in her future, she only had a small bite of one; there was no point in overdoing things. "That makes six, right? Does anybody else want to go?" She giggled at the look of Weiss' candy-smuggling tactic. "That's way better than paying full price."

"Um.. You all go on without me." Lore said, smiling. She wasn't too crazy on going to the movie, but she didn't want to let that ruin everyone else's fun. She looked back over at this Smith fellow. "I'm Lore by the way. And thanks again." She said as she took the napkins and started to wipe her front off.

Marc was semi pleased with her answer "that's so cool I pref- I mean visited there once" this girl had yet to know he was a pop star so he would just be careful if he raised any red flags. He continued to talk about the different cities there "but I never got to see much of it from my van" he went to think of an alternate name to use instead so his identity stayed under wraps "my name is Mike nice to meet you" Mike was the first name he could think of but also the name of his deceased brother it may had been a not so wise choice to make but he would have to sick to it.

" A pleasure to meet you mike" Katja said looking at him she would have to find a way to research where all the knights had been as while the human world was big it might be hard to keep up the story if their paths should have crossed but they did not.

Katja did notice the mention of some movie that apparently involved the ground fish and a majority were going to see it with one knight hanging back . The choice was to try to go with the group or stay with the lone knight, the group was what she was more interested in so the choice was obvious.

" Is there any chance you wouldn't mind if I tagged along to the movie now would you?" She asked.

Pughilug attempted to make a smile, "You're welcome. It's nice to meet you Lore. If you aren't leaving, would you care to sit with me?" He gestured over to his small table by the window. "That is if you aren't busy with anything else."

@Rosyshark

Weiss shrugged, "sure, why not, the more the merrier,"

She glanced at the clock once more, "well, I'm heading over now....Wanna get good seats," with a wave to the people who were not going, Weiss left the cafe and headed towards the theatre.

Nani walked out of the cafe smiling. "My brother said I was able to go. I just have to come back when the movie ends." She got her things and started to follow Weiss. "I'll meet you guys there, okay?"

Jessica waved at Weiss and Nani as they both headed toward the exit. Aww, it's too bad Lore's not coming too...but it should be fun with so many of us, anyway. "I agree, the more the merrier! If you don't know much about it, we can be puzzled together," she added in response to Katja's question. "Are you guys ready too?" After that question and a quick glance around the table, she gathered up her things and started outside with a spring in her step. Hopefully they would make it in time for that showing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back