• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Spectrum Knights(A Magical Girl/Boy Adventure)

Minny watched as Weiss got her coffee. He looked at her with a straight face and said, "Land Shark 3: Return to the Wild. I heard it's going to be amazing."

Anthem crossed his arms and smiled at what what he caused. "Well why don't we all go together?" He insisted before standing up and heading for the counter.

Nani sat in silence as the Anthem and Weiss were talking about the movie theater. "If you mean right now, then no. If you mean later, then maybe." Her voice was deadpan; she just wanted to go home. "I'm going to order some tea." She got up and walked to the back to make herself some tea.

Right then, both Nani and Anthem were standing side by side at the counter waiting for David to notice them. Nows your chance. Anthem thought to himself. "So what are you getting?" He was leaning on the counter with one arm and looking her eyes, until he realized his mistake. Wait a sec... She told everyone what she was getting at the table. I'm going to look like an idiot. Maybe its not to late. "-or should I say, where are you going after this?" Damn it! That just made it worse! He thought to himself trying to keep his composure.

"Umm, I have to stay here and wait for my brother to close the shop." Nani yawned. She wasn't exactly sure what Anthem was trying to do, but she couldn't help but smile a bit.

He noticed her slight smile and blushed "That's cool. That's cool..." He looked around akwardly, Not sure what to say, lacking the answer he was expecting. Then he saw David come around the corner.

"Sounds like fun! Is there a day when you guys are--" Jessica stopped short and checked a piece of paper. "Oops, that was my number!" Her route to the counter took her past Nani and Anthem, but she didn't interrupt, and returned to the table with a bit more enthusiasm. A small salad and a pitcher of tea were in her hands. "It's okay if I eat a bit now, right? I kinda missed dinner... Oh, and the Chai is to share," she explained as she sat down, "since Lore wanted some too."

TIME SKIP

It's noon in the City of Opal. The Knights have gathered in David Washington's Cafe. They are deciding what to do for the day. Have some coffee, go to a movie, or maybe go to the park and play around on some swings before it's time to learn what magical powers they have and train with them for battle.

Minny was sipping on a caramel cappuccino. It was hot outside, but it still tasted so good. "Alright what should we do today guys? I'm still really eager to go see that movie. Land Shark 3: Return to the Wild." He heard the moview as going to be amazing. Nothing is better than sharks on land. Terrifying but awesome.

"Wait....LAND SHARK 3 IS FINALLY OUT?! I must see!" Weiss exclaimed, almost spilling her water over the table. She hoped that everyone would agree to see the movie, or at least half of the group, that way it still be fun.

Pughilug entered the cafe in his human form. He saw the Knights sitting around a table. He went up to the counter and stared at the board above. What are these? Are these drinks? He looked down and ordered an espresso. When he was handed a small cup, he was once again confused. It was so little. He didn't want to crush it with his large hands. It'd draw attention to him. He did his best to carefully pick it up and sat at a table adjacent to the Knights. He sipped quietly and listed to their conversation.

@Rosyshark

Lore sat back drinking her own drink as they talked. "I think I'll pass on the movie, yall can go on without me." She had promised herself not to go see the newest landshark movie until she has seen the first two. A thing she had been procrastinating on for a while. She leaned back in her chair a bit and spotted a tall young man walk into the cafe and sit down. She was so distracted on ogling this new fellow that she didn't realize how far back she was leaning until her chair was actually falling back. She let out a short, startled noise before hitting the ground and spilling the remains of her drink all down her front.

Minny jumped when Lore fell over. He sat back down and laughed. He couldn't stop. "See you next fall Lore!!! OMG what are you doing?!" He bent over from laughing. "You're killing me Lore you're really killing me!" His laughter turned to what sounded like pig snorts.

Pughilug got up from his chair and offered Lore his hand. "Here let me help you up. Are you okay? That looked like a hard fall."

Seazim or rather Katja Glinka as she was called while in her human form had been waiting for the knights at a place they had mentioned last night and her not being hostile had paid off as the knights came. Now she just needed to figure out how to approach them, there were multiple tactics that she could switch between and she figured she would try getting them to notice her first. The group was made of some very social people so seeing a lone person might illicit some reaction from the group. if that did not work she would try a more active approach but first she had some sweets to finish.

Anthem froze with shock for a moment and then realized what happened. He watched Minny laugh with discuss on his face. "Dude, can't you be a gentleman for once in your life and help the lady up?" He said looking back down at lore.

@Cocoabutterkisses

Lore took the big fellows hand and let him help her up. "Thanks man." She said before facing her brother and Anthem. "Don't worry Anthem, he's allowed to ask that way, it's a brother privilege, plus it means I can get him back later." She added, with a mischievous look at Minny. She then looked down at her soaked top. "Well... Thank goodness I didn't get a hot drink." She muttered.

Minny's laughter slowed down, "Dude Anthem, Lore isn't a lady. She's my sister. If shoe were on the other foot she'd be laughing just as hard." He got a little scared at Lore's response. Who knows how she'd get back at him.

Pughilug pulled her up. "No problem. My name is Smith. Smith John." He grabbed some napkins. "Here it's probably best if you do this." He handed them to her to wipe herself off with. "What's your name?"

"So, everyone, what we gonna do? I vote for Movie, Lore votes for something else," Weiss asked, eager to her their choices. She took a sip of her water, as she watched Lore talk to guy at the corner of her eye.

The exchange between Minny and Lore got a grin of understanding from Jessica. "Yep, siblings get special rights." She had gotten up when the chair crashed to the floor, but since everything was okay she decided that squeezing over there wasn't necessary. "I vote movie, too! But I've never seen the other land shark ones," she admitted. "I'll go anyway if you guys think it'll be fun." With that she stood up and went to toss out her trash; the small forest of water bottles on her end of the table had fallen over during Lore's tumble and were threatening to take over the spots next to her.

One, two, three--ack, it bounced!
The empty bottle landed next to someone else's table with a clunk. Shouldn't have really tossed them, oops... It would've been pretty rude to just leave her trash with someone else, so she went after it. "Sorry about that," Jessica laughed a bit sheepishly as she picked the container. Then she noticed the sweets arrayed on the table. "Oh, those look good! Which ones are they?" It was just harmless small talk, so she figured it wouldn't seem weird or rude to ask, even though she was a stranger.

@Karcen

Now the situation presented itself as some trash from the knights made its way to her table, Seazim pretended to barely notice it despite her desire to have it hurry up and come to her. The knight came to her and seemed the kind to make small talk just what she wanted to happen she couldn't have planned it better.

" Mostly the cakes, and the cupcakes, I felt like trying them all, though it seems ice cream is not my thing " She said gesturing to a mostly un eaten bowl of vanilla ice cream " Perhaps you would be willing to help me eat all these extra sweets, it seems I over estimated myself"

"Really, you're giving them away?" Jessica couldn't hide her surprise. It made sense, in a way; this sort of food wasn't the kind of thing you could return, and if this girl didn't throw it out, someone else would. She glanced thoughtfully at the snack-filled space. Pro: Free stuff! Con: This is definitely 'taking candy from strangers', isn't it? "Hmm...I really shouldn't eat too many either..." Then she smiled, "But I'd like to hear which ones you'd have a second time! I don't think I've ever seen someone try out all the cakes at once. Are you a food critic?"

Katja chuckled displaying more emotion than seazim did, though of course that was more because she found most of the banished seemed lacking in the emotion department so she just got used to displaying very little.

" The red velvet was the best, and just about any cup cake is good, though not coconut and no I am no critic just a normal person, well not normal I am a little odd" Katja said with a smile " if there is to much for you why not invite your friends over I would love to meet them they seem like such lively people " she said her wording a bit odd but it was still all in a friendly tone.

Jessica giggled at the girl's description of herself; it was nice talking to someone who would openly enjoy something like this, even if she seemed pretty low-key about it. "That's fine! If everyone was the same, things would be boring." She looked a little puzzled at the mention of inviting her friends over, but then she followed the girl's glance. "Oh, you could see us from here! I guess we're a little odd too, huh?" With a smile, she added, "Sure, I'll find out if they want to come over. Or you could join us, if you want! We've got enough room to add another chair." Someone this friendly shouldn't have to sit alone if they don't want to...even if free food to strangers is odd. The worst that can happen is no, anyway!

" joining you sounds great, mind helping me pick up this food I would hate for it to go to waste" Katja said as she got up she quickly started gathering up the various plates, she had ordered food just to try it and she hadn't gotten to all of it and it would be a waste as one day there would be no food like this so it should be savored. Katja quickly gathered up as many plates as she could hold, though there were still plenty of plates to be picked up, food was a good way to ender yourself to a crowd and everyone loved sweets so this all worked out for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back