• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Spectrum Knights(A Magical Girl/Boy Adventure)

yes I know what you mean and he is always giving out orders as if he was lord Chrome or lady Mona ” Seazim said starting to wonder if she had somehow stumbled into a world where people didn’t realize when they had been talking with their enemy and said enemy was only a few feet away “ So with him gone can I get that money I am really thirsty?” She said her rather muted emotional tones making her just above the line of emotionless but far below any normal human.

W-what? Where did they come from? Why are there so many?! Jessica's thoughts spun faster than she did as she ducked and wove between attacks, slashing out at monsters and helping the others when she could, but focused mostly on keeping all her parts where they belonged. Just as she risked a glance towards the strange girl's voice, white light blazed out of nowhere. While she was still dazzled, a sound near her sent her rolling to the right to try and escape. When she stood her back hit the fountain unexpectedly. "Yeep!" Off balance in more ways than one, she splashed into the pool butt first, one blade clenched in a fist and held in front of her, the other dropped somewhere. Her head swiveled toward the mysterious male voice, but he was already leaving, so she didn't get a great look. Padma's reaction was more of a clue of what happened. Underling, boss, whatever, a bad guy came after us on the first day! This is not okay!

As her adrenaline rush started to wind down, she looked towards the other strange voice. "Um...hi? You're not gonna attack us too, are you?" Jessica said, the words almost light enough to be a joke. "I'll give you some money if you're not planning to hurt anybody, okay?" Her laugh was strained, but she climbed out of the fountain, retrieved her missing blade, and scooped up her purse on the way back. "Here you go," she said to the stranger, a trio of bills in one outstretched hand. Her weapons were still with her, but she kept that arm away from the unknown girl, not wanting to start any more surprise fights. "So...umm...who are you? What are you doing here?"

"Who are...?" Nani started, but a bright flash of light blinded her. Putting her hands over her face, she barely got to look at the guy who came out of the shadows. "Walvis?" She snickered before realizing that this was a serious issue. She saw him walk into the darkness with the monsters following him. She fell to her knees, happy with the fact that this ordeal was over. She was impressed with Padma's statement. "Whoa. Chill." She heard that girl's voice again. Why are you even here? This is none of your business. Wait, did she make that light? Who is she? She watched as Jessica handed the girl money. If she attacks, I'll rip her fucking face off. She was done. Nani wanted to go home and sleep. She wanted to be away from this place for a long time. But not yet.

Seazim took the bills hopefully that would be enough she didn’t exactly know the way currency worked here but apparently it was paper notes, good to know. The notes were all for a small amount of currency so that must mean something important with money as large amounts on small notes meant something bad she was sure of that.

Well I would hope that your little friend over there would introduce me, but it seems I won’t ’ She said her tone making it sound almost like she was trying to make a deadpan joke “ And I am currently about to get something to drink’ she said taking the what are you doing as a what are you doing now instead of why are you here as the turned and started heading to the vending machine apparently unconcerned with the knights her enemies being able to attack her from the back.

Padma shouted, "I will not chill! Walvis or should I say WALRUS is the bane of my existence. He is such a sack of eggs!! My Knights are so much better and stronger than those silly little creatures of his!" Padma hissed at the darkness. Padma waddled over to Seazim. The way he jumped as he barked at her, he looked like a chihuahua about to pee himself. "Don't you dare touch a hair on their heads! Just go break the machine and get the drink." He quieted down and slumped. He stamped his foot down on the ground. When he lifted there were a couple dollars. He grabbed it with his trunk and lifted it up to give to Seazim. "Take this and please don't hurt them. I feel bad enough pulling them into this fight."

Seazim took the extra money , well at least she hadn't been forgotten about she would have been truly insulted if she had been when Walvis had been so remembered. She did have to wonder what kind of message this actually sent their trainer was willing to pick a fight with Walvis but with her he would rather bribe her than insult her.

" You need not worry my order were to observe " She said with the slightest of smiles as she put the money in and order herself a drink and after a few attempts at opening the can she managed it. the drink a cola soda she found to be very good, that was something to keep in mind. " Well then I look forward to our fights to come Knights" She said opening a rift behind her stepping in and vanishing as the rift closed.

"Whew..." Jessica flopped to the ground where she stood, glad to not be under any kind of threat. Probably. That wasn't an answer at all...was it? I dunno. She was too tired, sore, hungry, and confused to pry very hard. Instead, she set her weapons on the ground, propped her head up on both hands, and called out to the others. "Hey, is everybody okay? Are we all here?" She heard Padma speak to the girl who hadn't given her name, and took note of the girl's departure, but her focus was on the space around the fountain. If anybody was missing or looked hurt, it would be better to know right away...though she didn't know what she'd do if anything really bad had happened.

*DING* a pair of silver doors opened to reveal Walvis. He took a few steps into his leaders evil base.

He was there to report on what had happen at the skirmish at the park.

A large grey door stood in front of him, he gave a two knocks before opening the door and stepping in.

@Cocoabutterkisses @Rosyshark

Weiss count believe her eyes, her comrades were giving someone from the other side money! Who does that?

"Money conspiracy" she hissed under her breath.

Her body was covered in scratches and small wounds from the fight. She frowned at herself, "I hope being a Knight helps us heal faster,"

Minny limped over to Lore. He grabbed her shoulder, "You okay? You looked badass attacking those beasts. I mean elegant but brutal! But seriously are you okay? You're not hurt or anything are you?" He asked as blood drained from his leg where the monster had attacked him.

Padma sighed, "I know you're all confused as to why I'd give the enemy money. She's not someone to mess with. She may seem cute and confused, but she's very dangerous. Just because Walrus the wimp is her boss doesn't mean she's a weakling." He turned around to all the Knights with a look of udder sadness on his face. "I'm sorry. I didn't think they'd attack tonight. I wanted you to be ready before you had to face any of this."

"Welcome back Walvis." Said a voice from the corner of the room. Chrome, or Lord Chrome to some,was seated at a table with a chess board. He actually wasn't playing it, he had just wanted to look sophisticated and had probably been there for the past hour waiting for Walvis to return. "Were you successful? I assume so seeing as the only possible way to fail this is if they killed you. But you don't seem dead." He said, standing up and walking over to him.

Lore nodded to Minny and looked at his leg. "Holy shit, um Padma. C-can we save the sorrys for later? My brother is kinda bleeding out here." She said looking at his leg, worried.

After taking all of that in Anthem felt a sharp pain in one of his arms. "Ah shit" He tried holding it in but it was hopeless, he was injured and he knew it. He looked down at the large cut in his arm. "Damn it" he stared at it disappointed.

Mona sat in a large black satin chair. "Hello Walvis. What did you find out about that pesky elephant and his new band of miscreants?" She arose from her chair with her long dress draped behind her. She made her way through the room towards them. "Chrome get rid of this chess thing. We all know you don't know how to play. It destroys the ambiance of this room."

Padma rushed to Anthem and Minny's aid. Padma looked up at Lore, "Green Knight.... I wonder... Hover your hands over Minny's wound. Focus on how you feel. You don't like seeing him in pain. You want nothing more than to make the pain go away. Focus." He looked over to Anthem. "Don't worry, I have an idea. You'll be okay. Again I'm sorry."

Lore raised an eyebrow. "Um... Okaaaay." She knelt down next to Minny's leg and put her hand over it. She shut her eyes and concentrated. She wanted him to be okay, she didn't want him hurt. Her hands started to feel warm. She didn't see it due to her eyes being shut, but to everyone else a green smoke came from her hand and when it came in contact with Minny's wound, it slowly started to heal. After a bit she opened one eye and looked at where the wound had been. "....YOOOOOOOOO I can heal!?" She looked at her own hands, back at Minny's wound, then at Anthem. "Anthem get that arm over here!"

Lore shrugged. "Hold out whatever hurts. You were holding your arm like it did. Did your arm get hurt?" She asked, getting ready to do the magic again.

"Yes, right here" Anthem held out his hand as is it wasn't obvious already. He then let out another distressed shout "ahhh shit! Please hurry up!" He winced in pain

"Hey don't rush me! I just learned this shit." Lore said before taking a breath and closing her eyes. She held her hands over his arm and did the same as she did with Minny. Soon the green smoke appeared again and Anthem's hand started to heal.

Anthem waited for there was nothing else he could do. It was healing. "Ahhhh...thank you" he said calmly as the pain diminished.

Padma smiled, "I wasn't sure if that would work. Wow. The Green Knight in my dimension can use healing power too. I wonder if you all use the same powers the Knights in my dimension use. It would sure make it a lot easier to teach you if I already knew what your power was." He looked around at the others, "Anyone else injured?"

Marc flexed out his arms and legs to sense any strange pains to be discovered but alas no external injuries to reported "just muscle strain over here nothing a protein bar and some rest wont fix" but there was a few close calls. His outfit would have seen better days though the sleeves and slacks were slightly ripped in places exposing his skin "my outfit not so much...."

Seazin arrived in the royal room as she did almost all other rooms, though a rift spewing bright white light. It didn't exactly scream evil entrance but anyone who knew what was beyond that white light knew it was not a good thing to see. Seazim walked out for the rift not carrying just one drink but rather one for everyone in the room, she had been late so she brought gifts, really the dimension they were in had some fun little marvels. It seemed however that she was not that last she did not interrupt anyone's speech as being late normally did.

" Padma bought us all drinks " She said if only to show that she had gotten their enemy to buy them things, it was just to funny.

Nani looked around her body to see if there were any serious injuries. "No, just some bruises on my wrists where that bastard pinned me down. I'll be alright." She walked over to the others and sat down. She was still angry and this anger made her head hurt. She thought about all the things she would do to whoever sent those monsters. "I'll kill them. I'll kill all of them!" Her head began to throb as she put her fingers to her temples. Soon, she heard a thought in her head. I can't believe I can do that. Am I the only one who can heal? "Me neither, Lore. You're probably the only one who can." She said with sarcasm in her voice. Upon closer examination, she realized that the voice in her head wasn't hers. Multiple voices soon sprang into her head. The voices of her teammates filled her head with words and sentences and they culminated into a cacophony of sound. As the group went silent, Nani yelled,"Will everyone just shut the fuck up!" She got up again, breathing heavily. "Too much noise."

Walvis greeted his commanders, "none were killed, as one was deciding to try and move the field. I took that time to call back the beasts.

Padma believe he and the original Knights had took pity on us when sending us here. Though, they are still learning, they don't have the same spark as the originals,"

Walvis reported, "and some words were said to me by Padma, but not very good comeback really,"

@Cocoabutterkisses @Rosyshark

"Geez, man..." Weiss narrowed her eyes at Nani, "no one was barely talking,"

Weiss shrugged and looked at her own wounds, "uh, hey, Lore, can fix me up to? That be a huge favor,"

Nani looked at everyone. "No one was talking? But I just heard everyone say stuff. Some stupid and slightly personal shit. My head hurts. Real bad. And I keep hearing those voices. They sound just like all of your voices. All of you are thinking the same thing: 'Nani, calm down.' 'Nani, you need to chill.' 'No need to yell, Nani.' All of you guys are saying the same thing! It's irritating!" She put her hands over her ears and shut her eyes closed. "Get out of my head!" She must've snapped and didn't realize it until now.

Padma waddled over to Nani and put his trunk on her leg. "Nani it's okay. Just block out the noise. Just stay still and concentrate on blocking it out. Close up your mind like you're shutting a door and locking it."

@Guilded Clover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back