• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Spectrum Knights(A Magical Girl/Boy Adventure)

Cocoabutterkisses

Just a snain (snail train)
Welcome to the City of Opal!
Home to many schools, businesses, families, and other worldly creatures determined to destroy the universe! Yes Opal is a beautiful City. In the center you can experience the hustle and bustle of your regular day business people. There are several malls and restaurants as well as buildings that appear to reach the sky. This area is surrounded by small town-like sections. These areas are where you would find the schools, parks, apartment buildings, homes, and small family owned businesses. The entire city is on a peninsula surrounded by a large ocean. The City offers several family friendly amenities if you don’t count the horrifying homunculi and beasts that ravage the people from time to time. Luckily we have the Spectrum Knights who appeared out of no where one day to help us! Without these Knights, we don’t know what we would’ve done. Now we are able to peacefully share milkshakes with our honey’s and play basketball with our homies without worrying about imminent death.

Act 1: What's in Quartz Park?!

It’s early June, school has let out, and everyone is enjoying their summer vacation. The sun is shining and the students are excited to make amazing summer memories with their friends. Instead of field trips to the beach, and telling your crush you think they’re cute, their summer will be filled with excitement, adventure, and battles against the forces of evil. How will they handle it?

We begin in Quartz Park. It’s in one of the outer sections of a city called Opal. It’s humid and bright outside. There’s ice-cream vendors looking to make a good profit. Families are enjoying nice picnics, and children are playing around on the swings and monkey bars. It’s a beautiful fun filled day.

@Azulium

Minny sat down on a bench next to a large fountain in the middle of the park. In the fountain was a statue of a woman on her knees holding up what appeared to be a chunk of Quartz. "Loooooooooooore, It's so hot. Why do we have to be here?"

@Rosyshark

Lore was laid out on the edge of the fountain in the middle of the park, holding the green pendent up to inspect it. She glanced at her brother when he started whining. "The note said to meet here. So we're here. Plus you said that the little elephant thing told you to be here too." While she hadn't initially believed what Minny had said about a rainbow elephant appearing, the small gem necklace and note had gotten her a bit curious. Plus it never hurt to get out of the house every once in a while. "So did that elephant tell you anything else, like what we're doing here?"

@Cocoabutterkisses

Minny sighed and fanned himself. "No not really. When I woke up this morning it was drooling on my face. I freaked out and accidentally tossed it. It yelped when it saw me and ran out my window. I didn't get a chance to talk to it or anything." He pulled the gemstone out of his pocket and looked at it. "After it ran out, I found this and the note. Ugh why of all places did it choose the park? Why not inside a walk-in freezer or something?"

@Rosyshark

Weiss entered Quartz Park. In her hand bag was the strange gem and note that she found on her nightstand. She wondered if it was a prank....but it was a big of a deal to break into someone's house just leave a note and some gem. She sighed as she continued walkinh, she walked past the fountain and almost stopped dead in her tracks. Her heart started to beat fast. There on the bench was a pink- haired hottie.

"Oh my god," she whispered, "he's hot," she wanted to go over there and talk, but the mysterious note tugged at her mind, "ugh,"

She walked a bit away from the fountain, wondering where excatly she was to meet the unknown sender of the note.

Minny looked up and saw a girl. She appeared confused. He looked at Lore with a surprised look on his face, "Hey.... You don't think...." He pointed at the confused girl, "You don't think he gave a gem to other people too? She looks just as confused as we do. She's also here at noon like our notes said."

@Rosyshark @VictoriaFirewriath

Nani walked through the park trying to find the fountain. It's so hot out here, she thought. She played with the gemstone connected to the chain around her neck. This is weird. I hope this isn't some dumb prank. The note she got said to meet at the fountain. While walking, she looked out onto the park. It was beautiful, but it was really hot out. Across the street from the park, she could see her brother's bakery from where she was standing. Maybe I'll visit afterwards.

Finding her way to the fountain, she saw three people already there. I hope I'm not late. She stood in front of them and started to speak. "Excuse me, are you three here to see about the note? My name is Nani Washington, by the way. I think you've heard about my family before. Very nice to meet all of you."

@Cocoabutterkisses @Rosyshark @VictoriaFirewriath

The weather was already scorching but along with Marc's hoodie securing his identity he was just ready to drop dead right there and then. Of course his security guards didn't know so if one person discovered him there would be a riot on his hands and running when tired is not a good combination. The park was full of life as usual nothing new ever happens there except the renovation a few years back because it was deemed unsafe but they added more trees and that meant everyone was under the shade except him. The fountain was in view but he could always leave that was an option who cares about a magical elephant anyway and there was already people there who haven noticed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You got one too?" He looked at Lore, "I told you there might be others!" Minny turned his attention to the other girl. He tossed his gem at her, "Yooo come here! I've got a question for you." Then he looked back to Nani. "Yeah, gosh, this is weird. Do you know any extra information like why we are here? What's going on?"

@Guilded Clover @VictoriaFirewriath

Lore looked at the girl Minny had talked about and stood up on the edge of the fountain. "Only one way to find out." She took a breath, cupped her hands and yelled. "HEY LADY! YEAH YOU WALKING BY! CAN WE ASK YOU SOMETHING?" She took a breath and sat back down, looking at Nani. "Hi to you too. I'm Lore, that Minny, and yeah we got notes too."

@Cocoabutterkisses @Guilded Clover @VictoriaFirewriath

Weiss felt being hit in the back of the head, she turned around, angry, "HEY! YOU...," she soon realized the hot pink haired was the one who threw something at her and was talking to her, even another girl was yelling at her.Her face turned red, then she grimaced as she glanced down, a red gem at her feet.

"A gem," she whispered. Weiss glanced up to see another girl come up to the other. She picked the gem up and walked over to the now small forming group.

"Here, you threw this at me," she tossed the gem back, "what do ya want to ask of me?"

@Cocoabutterkisses @Rosyshark

On any other day, Jessica would have been happy to hang out at the park. Today? Today, the combination of the heat and her hair made it feel like she was sitting with her back to an oven. Yeugh, I should've tried a ponytail. Oh well! Nothing to do about it now, I guess. As the fountain came into view, she pulled the note from her pocket and gave it another look. Huh, I still dunno who's writing this is...maybe one of my friends got Terry to leave this in my room? The sound of somebody shouting got her attention, and she stopped short, spotting several people gathered around the fountain. The nearest one to where she stood was a mysterious hoodie-wearing person - but it was the middle of the day, so what harm could there be? "Hello! Can I ask you something?" She directed a smile at the unseen face of the stranger. "This is gonna sound weird, but...are you waiting for somebody?"

@Aroura

Nani was a little taken aback by the yelling. She hated yelling, but she continued anyway to answer the boy's question. "I don't know anything else. All I know is that I got this gemstone and a note that told me to come here at noon," she raised her necklace, showing the gem attached. "Hopefully nothing bad will happen. My parents will kill me if they know that I did something bad." She turned to the girl standing away from her and offered a simple hello.

@Cocoabutterkisses @Rosyshark @VictoriaFirewriath

The voice behind him was a shock Marc turned to show his face it was a girl she seemed nice enough "actually yes but I'm debating leaving" in his mind he was panicking. One scream that's all it took "don't you dare freak out!" He displayed his gem to make sure she did not announce that she was with a pop star, he was putting his safety in her hands. He pointed behind him to show the other people by the fountain. "The rest of them is over there but I didn't realize how popular the park would be today" he complained under his breath it was constant stress to deal with. @MidnightDaybreak

"Hello....and Aye, I did. I'm Weisston, but call me Weiss," she replied, giving a nod. She reached in her bag, bringing out her blue gem and the note she had gotten, "so what type of prank is this for someone to come and break into my house?"

Anthem was running full speed toward the park saying to himself "I hope I'm not late. I hope I'm not late." He looked down the street at the trees that spread over the park "there it is!" He smiled. He moved closer to the park, then surprisement filled his face. "Oh no...this is Gilbert park!" He then attempted to regain his breath. "Ok if this us gilbert park then that means quartz park is only two blocks away! I can still make it." Without thinking about it any further he darted to quartz park

The feeling if seeing the real park joyed him as he ran into the park and towards the fountain, waving the note in that air. "Hey guys! I'm here!" He slowed down to a stop and tryed to talk while regaining his breath. "I *huff* made *huff* it to *huff*" after that he gave up completely. "Oh never mind..." He sighed.

The instant the guy's face was revealed, Jessica's eyes widened. "You're...!" she blurted out, excitement turning the word into a half-squeak. Luckily for her - and probably him as well - she didn't get out more than that before he asked her to keep quiet. Understanding flooded her face, and she nodded rapidly, her free hand clamping down on her mouth. "Ohmygoshnowonderyou'redressedlikethatmyfriendsarenevergonnabelieveme!" There was no telling if the rapid-fire words made any sense through the muffling. Then she saw the gem and remembered why she had approached in the first place. "Oh!" She held out the note, "Did you get one of these too? Huh...I guess it's not a normal prank, then!"

@Aroura

Minny thought about what Weiss said about it being a prank. "I don't think so. I woke up with this rainbow elephant laying on me. He yelled and ran off. He was the size of like a cat. Unless pranksters know how to shrink an elephant then I don't think so. I highlt doubt yoy did anything wrong. Dont worry if we were in trouble itd be worse than some gems." Minny stared at the boy who ran up out of breathe. "Hey dude you okay? Did you get a note too? How many of us are there?!"

@Azulium @Guilded Clover @VictoriaFirewriath @Rosyshark

"Rainbow....elephant....my dream last night had dancing rainbow elephants...," Weiss said as another boy appeared. Just what the hell is going on?

Weiss turned viewing the park, only the four other people she was with and two a bit off where the only ones in the park.

Anthem,still painting on the ground, raised the note in the air. "Here...it is..." Those where the only words he managed to get out.

Minny pat the guy on the back and took the note. "Just slow down and breathe." He looked at it and it was exactly like his. "Okay I'm getting really freaked. What do we do?" He gave Lore a very worried look.

Weiss shrugged, "something about someone...er...a rainbow elephant.. .Leaving these gems and notes for us.....I say it's a military conspiracy,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back