• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Spectrum Knights(A Magical Girl/Boy Adventure)

"Uh-huh...can I get dinner on my way back? Thanks!" Jessica chattered on, phone pressed to her ear. Although she had seen the others up ahead, an unexpected call had caused her to stop at the side of the path for a while. "No, I didn't have practice today, I'm just meeting some friends." For what felt like the twentieth time, she rolled her eyes and managed not to sigh aloud. "Okay. I will." A look of surprise crossed her face seconds before she blurted out, "Moooom! No, not those friends! You know I already--okaaaay. Uh-huh. Bye. Love you too."After she hung up, Jessica stuck out her tongue at the phone's screen, her face twisted into the silliest expression she could think of. "Geez! It's not even that late..."

The instant her focus shifted to the group around the fountain, her entire mood seemed to change for the better. "Hi Nami, Marc, Weiss, Anthem!" One hand waved overhead as she ran to join them. Then she spotted Padma, carried by Weiss this time, and she headed that way. We kinda started off on the wrong foot, I guess? I've gotta do better this time! "Hello again. Are you feeling better?" She dropped into a crouch of sorts to be closer to eye level with him when she spoke. While still cheery, her tone was also much more polite than the last time they spoke.

Minny made his way to the park. He saw everyone else there, "Hey guys who's ready for an adventure?!" He sat on the edge of the fountain waiting for the training to begin.

Padma wiggled around in Weiss's arms, then jumped to the ground. He waddled to the fountain and sat in front of it. "Alright everyone stand and take out your gems. Place them in your hand and hold it to your chest. Feel how the gem reacts to you. Let the power it emits consume you."

(time to set an example of what it's like :3 )

Lore had come over with Minny and raised an eyebrow when Padma told them what to do. "Well... Alrighty." She took her gemstone and held it to her chest. For a second nothing happened but before she took it away she felt warmth emitting from it. She looked down and saw that the pendent was glowing green and was getting brighter and brighter until to her it was blinding and all she could see was green. She felt a surge of what she could only imagine as power or magic or something. She felt like she was in the middle of a strange wind tunnel, strong enough to blow her hair around, yet not enough to knock her over or make her feel unbalanced. It was also comfortably warm, like a blanket that was fresh out of the dryer. Soon the wind died down and her vision returned. "Wow, that was trippy." She muttered before looking down and realizing her outfit was totally different, now a sort of light green armor that fit perfectly. "Wow! This is cute." She said, looking the outfit over.

To the outside observer it would have just looked like Lore was surrounded by a shining green orb that after a few seconds disappeared into smoke, revealing a newly outfitted Lore.

Nani waved at Jessica and said 'hi' to everyone else and Padma. Once Padma spoke, she hesitantly oblidged. Nani took her necklace off and placed the gem to her chest. "Like this?" She felt silly doing it, but she just couldn't leave. She felt the gem start to glow; it felt warm. She started to freak out, but allowed it to happen. Seeing Lore go through the transformation first calmed Nani. A surge of magic went through her and it felt comfortable. Wind blew through her braided hair and she was glowing a bright purple. Her vision went blurry for a few seconds before it returned and she noticed that her regular clothing had changed into a purple and white lolita dress with purple dress shoes. "Whoa. This is cool." She chuckled and stumbled in her new shoes trying to move around. "I guess its not as bad as I thought. Plus, this dress is kind of cute."

Anthem stared at her for a little bit, blushing. Then he snapped out of it at the fact that she just used her gem "Yo! Let me try!" Jumped off the fountain edge. He took his ring and shoved it in his chest. He closed his eyes expecting something to happen. "I think I can feel it!" He blurted out, excitedly. He trusted he's hand in the air and opened his eyes. "How do you guys like me now?" He stared at them boldly as they stared back.

"Um, Anthem? You didn't change." Nani chuckled. "You were too quick. You have to let your gem charge up first, then you will transform." She put her hand on Anthem's shoulder. "Don't worry. You can do it!" She backed up. "Now try it again."

@Captain Azulium

"What?!?" He darted his eyes back ,down at himself. "But I-" he stopped himself. "Fine..." He sighed, raising his hand back up to his chest. He closed His eyes and in hailed. "Ok what do I do again?" He opened one eye.

"Just let the gem do its thing and you'll be fine," Nani stood at the edge of the fountain. "You'll get the hang of it. No one's perfect. Now close your eyes. Allow the power to flow through you. Then you will transform." Nani was sure that Padma should be the one talking, but she liked to help when she could. "I'm not sure how it will be for guys, but it must be similar to girls, right Padma?" She turned her attention to the rainbow elephant.

Minny looked at Lore wide-eyed. "Oh my gosh Lore, Nani, you guys look so cute! I hope my outfit will be totally Badass. Like make me look like a warrior or something!" He quickly brought the gem to his chest. He quickly felt a warmth flow through him. He felt like he was touching the sun, but it didn't burn. The world around him dissolved into a bright red light. He could feel the power flow through him. It was strong, powerful, and felt like fire. Once the light faded, he emerged in a red and pink dress, with a crystal crown with his gem in the middle of it, and amazing wired heels. He stared down at himself in awe. "I'm.... in a dress. Lore. I'm wearing a dress. What?! Why am I wearing a dress! This isn't fair! I'm a dude! I wanted to look like a cool knight in shining armor! What the hell Padma?! My gem is broken!!"

Padma replied to Nani, "Yes it shall work the same for you all. Feel the power and embrace it. Let the gem lead you and follow it. It will bring out your power and surround you in the energy. Minny, the outfit was chosen as the best one for you. The gem decided this outfit would suit you better than any other in the midst of battle. Remember let the gem lead you."

"hmm," Weiss murmured. She noticed everyone placing their gems on their chest, despite wanting to do the same, she felt like she should place the gem near her forehead,"Well, Here I go," She took out her gem, hovering it in front of her forehead and the gem glowed a dazzling blue. The glow enveloped her, a surge of power went through her body. She could tell something was happening to her own body, but wasn't sure of what it was. Soon the glow dimmed down a bit and her eyes readjusted to the dim park lights. She gaped at her new outfit, it was blue and cool. She was glad she wasn't wearing heels like the other girls. Or Minny.

She touched her forehead, realizing her gem took a part as a head band.

"Sweet,"

"Alright fine...tell me if I'm doing something wrong." "Alright, here we go again..." He repositioned his feet and tryed again, first closing his eyes then taking a large breathe. Then he felt it, right where the ring was on his chest. "Is it sopposed to be getting warm?" He started hyperventilating.

"I felt pretty cool when mine happened," Weiss shrugged, "Just be calm and let it take over you,"

Weiss was still impressed with her own outfit, but she needed to help Anthem out.

"Yeah. Just let it happen. Let the power flow through you." Nani approached Anthem. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "I know you can do it." She gave him a smile to try to calm him down. She blushed a little and watched to see if Anthem could do it.

@Captain Azulium

His face turned a bright Sade of red then a flash a light blurred his vision. He opened his eyes and looked down to see his clothes change. "Woohoo!!" He threw his fist in the air again, "I did it!" Then he paused for a moment, turned around and looked at Nani. "Thank you!" He ran up and gave her a hug. He blushing once he touched her.

@Guilded Clover

Last edited by a moderator:
Nani laughed when the transformation worked. "Ha ha! Congratulations, Anthem! See, it wasn't-" she gasped when Anthem hugged her. Her blush became redder as he thanked her. "No problem. I like to help those in need." She put her arms around him. "I knew you could do it."

@Captain Azulium

Nani was a little sad when they broke the hug, but the red on her face stayed. When she looked at him, she noticed that he was smiling. Oh my gosh! He must have seen my blush! Embarrassing! She quickly covered her face with her hands. After a second, she uncovered her face. She saw that he has been blushing too. Noticing the slight blush on his face, she started to giggle. "Your outfit looks nice. Your gem must be a really classy gem." Her weird attempts at flirting tried to divert the situation from her flushed face.

Finally looking away from Anthem, she noticed that Weiss had transformed. "You also look nice, Weisston." She smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you." He said blankly, not able to think of anything else to say. He couldn't hold back the smile he had on his face so tried avoiding it with a question "so when do we start using our powers?" He looked back at Padma

@Cocoabutterkisses

"I guess it is my turn" Marc took his piercing out and placed the gem where the metal was. He sang a couple notes to a tune he had made up to keep himself relaxed and in a dream like state. He felt a strange warmth it almost was a cold warmth that sent a chill up his spine. This was followed by the strange sense of electricity that pierced his skin. There was an bright light that suddenly flashed and glowed until he could no longer see the others. The light gave in a small pop and it had left as soon as it came his outfit was different from the others it fit close to his body. "I look like I'm dressed up for a Christmas party but the mask was a nice touch" he said with a slight happy tone.

"Wow...!" Jessica tried to hold herself back, she really did, but the lure of new friends in fantastic new clothes was too much to ignore. "You guys all look so amazing!" She rushed around for a moment to get a better look at everyone, but stopped to watch Anthem's attempts to change and Nani's support of it. "Really cute and kind, huh...that's too adorable," she murmured. Wait, why did I say that out loud?! Jessica blushed and quickly glanced away; maybe it hadn't been too obvious? "Okay! What do we do now?" She hadn't changed at all yet, but seemed to have forgotten about that part.

Padma looked over at the knights. "Alright, now get in color order. Going left to right, Red, Orange.... Orange Knight enough blushing and transform You can make goo-goo eyes at me later I know I'm desirable. Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Purple. Once you do, hold out your hand in front of you. Now you need to summon your weapon. I have no idea what it will be for any of you. Call for your weapon and it will appear in your hand."

Minny walked all the way to the left. He stumbled around a little due to the intense heels he wore. They were going to take some getting used to. He listened as Padma spoke the next instructions. He held his right hand out. What was supposed to happen? Call for it? Hello, magical weapon. What's up? Oh, me nothing much. Just waiting for you to pop into my hand here. Nothing happened. He closed his eyes and made the face of a constipated dog. He opened one eye, nothing. What could he possibly be doing wrong? Minny decided to use the warmth the gem had given him, and put it in his hand. He felt the warmth in his chest and struggled to move it through his arm and down to his hand. When he did his arm got a little heavier, He opened his eyes once more, to see a pink sword in his hand. "Whoa now this is a sword!" He said, moving it around and slashing at the air. He looked down the line to see what everyone else would get.

Nani chuckled at Jessica's statement and stood next to Anthem, blushing as she did. "Call for my weapon. Got it." She held out her hand, palm outstretched. "Uh, weapon, I summon thee!" She winced at those words. I'm sure I'm just making myself look silly. "Padma, what are we supposed to say? There has to be a certain phrase, right?" She looked up the line and saw Minny summon his weapon. "How did you do that?" She saw that a light in his hand turned into a sword. "So its like that?" She held out her hand once more and closed her eyes. Concentrating, she felt warmth of her necklace travel to her hand. When she thought it was finished, she open her eyes. A bow had appeared in her hand. A custom archer's bow, a deep purple with a cross-hair so she can aim. "This is so cool! I've always wanted a bow like this!" She moved her hands up and down the bow to verify its realness. "It even has an easy grip so it won't slip out of my hand! My gem is so awesome!" She pranced in place like little kid. "Wait, where are the arrows? I can't use my bow without arrows."

Padma turned his attention to Nani, "You don't need a quiver of arrows. All you have to do is draw your bow and a magical arrow will appear in it. You will have an unlimited supply of ammunition. Draw your bow and shoot it at a distance to see."

"Wow, everyone looks great, even you Minny." Lore said, actually being sincere about how her brother looked. She did as Padma said and got in a a line between Marc and Weiss. She held out her hand and concentrated. Okaaaaaay weapon..... Appear! Nothing. Please? She felt a similar warmth from before, this time concentrating at the gem on her chest. She felt it go down to her hand, and soon a heavy something form in her hand. "Did it work?" she asked opening her eyes to find... ".....A bladed hula hoop?" She said, looking confused. Then her eyes brightened. "Oh! A bladed ring! Just like this one a character in this fighting game uses, It's so cool, the fighting style for it is sorta like dancing in a way. I didn't know it could actually be used... outside of...video games...." Lore said, trailing off as she realized she was nerding out. "It's pretty cool." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back