• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Spear that Shakes the Sky

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
The Thunder God grows weary, his wrath is spent. No longer do the Heavens crack with the shout of this mighty deity. The time of his retirement is nigh, and the heavens clamor for his favor so that they might take his place. But this is not to be for the God of Thunder declared that a mortal shall take his place and that those with Godly Blood shall never sit upon the Stool of Brass. On this day he has set the rules for who is fit to be the next Ruler of the Heavens. He has cast to earth his great spear, it lies far outside the realms known to men, or even gods. The first mortal to lay claim upon the Spear that Shakes the Sky will be the new God of Thunder.

boosto.jpg
If I didn't make the first dick joke someone else would have.

On a different note, seems cool but vague, should elaborate on what the group would be doing. Especially if the spear landed outside the realms of gods and mortals. Which voidwalker will get it?

View attachment 746130
If I didn't make the first dick joke someone else would have.

On a different note, seems cool but vague, should elaborate on what the group would be doing. Especially if the spear landed outside the realms of gods and mortals. Which voidwalker will get it?
Well more like it's supposed to be the vague mystical opening lol. Maybe I should have saved the magical mumbo jumbo for the opening post instead of the interest check lol. Basically the Group is going on a quest to race to find the Spear before everyone else.

I could be down for it if at the end each player has to squabble amongst themselves to figure out who gets sky shaker

I could be down for it if at the end each player has to squabble amongst themselves to figure out who gets sky shaker
I was also thinking that not everyone would be mortal, so some of you will be there to help your friends instead. I'm kind of inspired by the Journey to the West.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back