• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Spark of a New Era [Steampunk] [Guns of Icarus Inspired]

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
I mean it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other, I just went with Medic because it's what FablousTrash suggested/ approved.

They'd have more or less the same function on the ship though, espically in times of combat or crisis. But it would be weird for a military ship to have no gunners but two medics.

Well hopefully someone will build a gunner, I debated it but I have 0 know how on guns and have a terrible time playing characters centered around them...hence the additional medic/ engineer.

Sssssss....

I had an idea for a gentlemen sharp shooter...

I ditched the idea as the other "idea" kept evolving slowly. I realized that the character for the gunner would have been boring.

I may fix this though...
Lets say that this thing can "learn" from it's surrounding- much like the average human. One could teach it how to operate a cannon (although THAT would be difficult) OR how to fight (See last parenthesis.)- depending on how the story goes.It would later fulfill the role and become slightly better at it's job. Ill cap the effectivness at "slightly competent".

Im not good with ideas.
:/

I also know nothing about guns whatsoever. Probably will make an engineer. If I chose a gunner the whole rp would be me spamming BANG BOOM WOW EXPLOSIONS.

You know I'm still here .__.

If you guys have questions, PM me. Its just easier than scrolling through pages and pages of posts. No offense >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back