• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Spark of a New Era [Steampunk] [Guns of Icarus Inspired]

Right, Ill read through it again to make sure that I get everything, and THEN ill...Idk...think about character design until I come up with something reasonable.

If anyone of you have questions, drop it off in my PMs. Other than that. I changed the character sheet slightly so you have more creative freedom about the role you have on the ship. Of course, Engineers and Gunners are still needed and medics can be a good use too.

If anyone of you have questions, drop it off in my PMs. Other than that. I changed the character sheet slightly so you have more creative freedom about the role you have on the ship. Of course, Engineers and Gunners are still needed and medics can be a good use too.

If ya told me that earlier...nah, jk, I'm fine with me guy.

Right...
I wonder if...
Okay, scratch the original idea.
I may try to theorize with the whole "Gentlemen" thing.

scratch that. Ill think of something.

I originally wanted to do a marine, but figured I'd finally get around to doing that Welsh/Scottish/Irish character, now I've settled on Welsh.

Do we really need two medics, or surgeons? Suppose we could, but you'd think you want another engineer, we don't even have a gunner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back