• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Souls of Salem [WoD]

"One of my desires..?" She says slowly, a smile slowly appearing on her face. "Of course mistress, I would be honored." The knight had not turned to look at Vance or Zarred since she had entered the room, always looking straight ahead or to her mistress. The locket she carried weighed around her neck, the silver links keeping the valuable piece from getting lost. One might notice that it wasn't there before; if they cared at all. Only once the mission was given did she examine her knew 'teammates.' "..So you're one of us now?" She says to Vance, her tone obviously cynical. The knight acknowledges Zarred's sudden willingness to serve.. Was the blood really that powerful..? The thought that she might be under a similar effect never even crossed her mind.

"Don't worry, as long as I live and get payed I don't care what you want me to do for you." Vance said about the question of his loyalty, he then heard her talk about what they where to do. Well he could now see why he was on this mission they needed him as bait to draw out the big cheese, they may also need his hacking skills if they find info on a computer. "I have a few questions, clearly your knight and umbrella can take care of themselves but will I be given my weapons back? I mean I can't fight if things get ugly. Also what exactly is the plan for getting us in this government place exactly. I mean we've gone dark for a few weeks and come back all rested up and smelling like roses after what I would have assumed would be torture." He said thinking anyone with half a brain would think that would be fishy "I also don't think we'd be trusted with a mercenary who lets be honest would sell his own mother to get out alive. And there's Mr Murderboner here acting like the way he is, forthing at the mouth like a loyal rabies filled dog." He said looking at Zarred who clearly acting more insane then usual, he wondered if this was some kind of brain washing. Regardless he is not in his right mind and would more likely do something stupid. "Not to mention bringing two other people that they don't know of, into there secret club." He smiled a bit looking at the women and added "I'm just saying if I was looking for rats I'd pick us out in an instant."

Vance turned to the knight, and said. "Well if I'm standing here, being debriefed on a mission with a squad that will more then likely get myself killed, one would assume that I was indeed one of you now."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurora felt a slight pang of regret as she realized that her questions may have gotten Zarred in trouble. It bugged her a quite a bit, causing her to be quiet for most part as she watched over her captor. When Zarred woke up, she didn't get the chance to continue her conversation with him. He left rather quickly after learning Mariah wanted him, which seemed odd all things considered. She sighed, going back to her thoughts. She was so engaged with herself that she didn't hear when the woman entered the room. She looked up, remembering her vaguely from her first day at the cult, and tilted her head to the side in question. "Hey there...." She said a bit awkwardly, feeling very out of place in the room large white room. "I don't believe I got your name, Miss....?"

• Elisa looks to the goth. "...Elisa. That's all you need to know." She says, looking at him with cool, cold blue eyes.

"Elisa, he's a teammate. Behave." Mariah says

Elisa sighs. "Elisa Cross. I'm Lady's Sheriff." She says giving Zarred an angry look, as if Mariah getting onto her was all his doing. "Don't get in my way and I won't get in yours." She says. She rubs her head as Mariah bops her on the head, and adds "...Lets do well together."

She turns to the mercenary. "There are multiple ways of going about this. I don't care how you fulfill my orders, only that they are down. You don't get anything...y ou don't nee anything. Bait has no need of items, they exist to do their job, and bait

Mariah takes the time took at Danielle. "...and now in regards to your punishment." She says, cupping her face with one of her hands. "You caused me great suffering by injuring my only nurse. I had to steal a hospital ambulance for you, not to mention waste time on my goals by keeping Eric here. I was going to take your blade and inflict the same amount of damage you caused Flora, but she came up to me and begged me to reduce the severity of your punishment."

She considers it a moment longer. "You are not to preform any of your 'side hobbies' for the next month. No blacksmithing, no acting, no anything. You will remain with the group at all times, and by my side when you are finished.

"Now then, everyone go, prepare, and go preform my tasks... also, if anyone commits an obvious act of treason, rebellion, or escape, kill them." She said to everyone. "Dismisse."

"Oh, so that makes Mariah the Princess of this little group, how fitting." Zarred smiled a bit, knowing that Sheriff was a word used to describe a vampiric security officer. Zarred would next do his best to try to find Eric, as he figured the man could give him advice or aid when it came to mage-killing. All things considered, he didn't want to have to kill unless it was absolutely necessary, but he wanted to be prepared to do so. He never met any of the assembly members personally, and he didn't even have a personal mentor. Most of his time, he just studied around and asked his mage colleges for advice with he needed it. This meant he had no personal attachment to any of them. Though, killing was a last resort, obviously. For Zarred, as with most mages, death was just another state of being. It was not something sorrowful or worth crying over, it was simply what happens when life ends and death begins. Another cycle in the great cosmos that we live in.

Flora continued walked down the hall on her way to the infirmary her mind still lingering on thoughts of Vera. They had been apart for around a month and Flora wondered what they were up to while she was in the cult. Maybe she should try and give her a call? It would be nice to talk to someone she knew well for a little bit especially with what she might have to face at the facility... Floras mind drifted back to a simpler time when she trained with Vera about a year into there relationship, Vera had insisted they work on Flora's combat training in case she ever got into a rough spot.

“Remind me why I’m doing this again?” Cynthia said as she stared at the punching bag with a scorching look, her body dripping with sweat. Meanwhile Vera was sitting off on a bench press looking at a magazine while Cynthia was training. “Because dear Cynthia, what happens if you get attacked while I’m not around? I want you to be able to defend yourself.” Vera said as she looked up from her magazine at Flora to see the girl glaring at the inanimate object, she let out a sigh. “Here let em help you...” Vera said making her way behind Cynthia. “Alright first clench your fists like this... then bend your knees a little like that... and don’t forget to use a but more force...” Vera said as she adjusted Cynthias body to the correct positions. “Aaannnnddd there your ready to knock someone teeth out!” Vera said with a confident smile as Cynthia grimaced before slamming the punching bag with her fist. “Nice job, your getting better hun.” Vera said ruffling the exhausted girls hair. “Heh thanks...”

Cynthia smiled at the memory, it had been nice back then, her and Vera together but now that was a lost paradise...

Flora finally entered the infirmary to see Aurora and Eric there, she smiled waving at the two before addressing Aurora. “Hello~ Thats right, I’m Flora, I remember meeting you when Zarred brought you in I hope your time hasn’t been too rough here.” Flora said remembering how she had first met the girl disoriented from the taser, she then turned to Eric. “And its nice to meet you too Eric, i never got around to thanking you for treating me. Now for why i came here it seems Mariah has a mission for us at the facility, so it looks like we’ll all get to know each other more.” Flora said beaming at he two, she knew it would be rough but she had to make herself sound optimistic even if she did have her concerns about the kindred.

"Hmp. That doesn't mean I have to like it." Danielle protests, glancing sideways and back to Mariah. ..Gods, she was so enchanting.. Hopefully she would still be able to see Mariah during her punishment.. Throughout her week or so of seclusion, the sight of her regent was all it took to make her content once again. The knight focused on her master as she started to speak, turning away from Vance fully in favor of Mariah. She found it oddly fitting that he would be going in without equipment, even though it would actually hurt them as a team; he had insulted Zarred's loyalty, and thus hers. ..Perhaps she had taken it too far last time, but the resentment was still there.

The girl tensed as Mariah started to mention her punishment. ..It surprised her to hear that she wasn't getting the former. Flora must have been very convincing.. Though it didn't make sense. If she had upset Mariah, and hurt the nur- Flora. Why didn't Flora want her to receive the rightful judgement she deserved? The idea both confused her and made her feel a little bit worse for hurting her as she did. The new punishment was very light indeed; it reminded her of being grounded as a child. But was it really a punishment if she got to spend time with her regent? Just as she was about to speak up, she heard Zarred's statement and visibly froze; closing her eyes and sighing as if it had brought up a bad memory.

"Mistress.. With all due respect, I would much rather take your punishment than the one Flora had planned for me. ..Getting to spend time with you isn't really a punishment at all, and I.. I expected something much harsher to be honest."

Aurora looked between the two as they spoke, wondering what this mission could be. "The three of us are going on the same mission?" Aurora remembering that Flora was a nurse made her realize how much trouble she could potentially. 'It must be pretty dangerous if they are sending a nurse and magic user. Oh gods are they going to do tests on me?' That though unnerved her. She tried to stay calm on the outside while her mind whirled at the possibilities. She already didn't want to be around them, but her previous thought just made it that much worse. "Yeah it's going to be a barrel of laughs." She quickly coughed to try and hide to edge of sarcasm from the comment. "Anyways, here's to a safe and successful job I guess. What is this job anyways?"

Vance closed his eyes, just to hide the fact he was rolling them in his sockets. Her plan was to have no plan and just to have him as bait. You don't have to be a hunting expert to know that this was a stupid idea, every trap needed bait and a way to catch the prey. Right now they had worms and maybe a hook but no string. "Right, you ever hear the phrase. If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail? But whatever if you want to waste time, effort and man power who am I to stop you." He looked to Zerrad, the knight and the umbrella chick. "Right team psychopath on the spying mission. What could possibly go wrong." He said sarcastically waiting for whoever was the squad leader... did they even count as a squad they did not get a chain of command just babysitters who would likely kill him if he tried something funny.

• "I see.... you're quite the good hound to say as much." Mariah says, stroking Danielle's face quietly as if thinking. "We'll discuss your punishment when you get back then. I can't risk you taking too much damage immediately, but rest assured you will face my judgement." She says. "I don't WANT too... understand that it's necessary to keep those under me in line.... Elisa is my sheriff and usually sees to such matters, but that's not to be worried about for now."

She looks to Vance, her eye twitching a little bit. "Perhaps you're a bigger annoyance free than not so." She says. "I don't like inferior beings talking down to me... in fact, i won't permit it." She says. "Restrain him. I'd rather not touch someone so unbefitting." She said... it was clearly an odrder for the others to restrain him, seems like Mariah was provoked.

Danielle looked to her mistress, almost thankful that she would be receiving a fair punishment. She savored her touch as she stoked her face, brushing one of her hands against the vampire's hip. The girl's mind wanders.. Imagining the taste of her lips and looking longingly into her crimson red eyes.. To think she once mistook them for contacts.. Hah, she had been so silly.. The sound of her voice stirred her from her trance. "Thank you, my goddess.. I trust that the punishment will be more than fair." She turned to Vance, giving him a look, as if saying she was tired of his foolery and moves in to hold his arms behind his back. Danielle hopes he wouldn't resist.. Though if he did, she wasn't about to be gentle. For a moment, the lights around them flickered all at once - Not that Danielle had really noticed. The flower girl was still on her mind as she did so, sighing internally at the thought of approaching her..

Vance put up no fight as he was restrained again. "So what am I to sit in a cage while everyone else does there mission?" He asked wondering what this so called leader would do with him. Its not like he could really be bait if he was being held in a cell. It would also clearly be a trap if he showed up with his arms held behind his back. So not only would this woman not have a plan but no bait ether. She was not working her way up to getting a worlds best leader award.

"Yeah I'm sure we'll all have a grand time!" Cynthia chirped happily looking between the two. "Well I think I'm going to go get my things ready for the trip, so if you 2 will excuse me I'll just be going now~" Turning on her heel and making her way out out of the infirmary Cynthia headed towards her room. She was going to a facility with a medium and mage where they would potentially have to face other kindred. 'Do i want this? No... I-I don't...' Cynthia thought shakily in her head as she made her way down the hall, optimism could only go so far and it was reaching its limit...

She thought back, what had coming here done fore her? So far she had to stay and live in an infirmary, keep secrets and lie, stab a defenseless man that... that probably didn't mean any harm..., and worst of all, brought to the edge of death and scared for life by someone she thought was her ally and fellow cult member, Danielle. Someone she couldn't truly bring herself to hate but feared none the less. Before the event Cynthia had hoped to get to know the woman better perhaps but after that attack and those hate filled eyes... Cynthia shivered, she didn't like it, perhaps she even hated the cult at this point, were all the laughs and smiles she had with patients really worth the suffering she had felt? Cynthia finally reached her room, quickly entering and closing the door behind her she leaned against it. Slowly, her back slid downward until she was in a sitting position.

The Nurse gently put a hand over the scar that would lie just beneath her thin blouse, was this even worth it? She came here hoping to help the awakened in Salem only to find her self now trapped in this god forsaken hell hole with kindred that... that enslaved and twisted people into there puppets... 'Yes... thats what happened to Zarred... they made him into puppet... and whose to say i won't be next?' Cynthia thought to herself as a certain dread slowly crept over her, that was true it seems they had no problem turning Zarred over to there side in about a week. So how long would the nurse Flora last before she was turned into some puppet? She wasn't some agent like Zarred had been, sure she received plenty of training from Vera but not to be a spy. 'I mean i already put my life on the line to save some ungrateful stranger, I'm not cut out for this, why am I even here in this cult again!?! I even told them i was a mage... god Vera would be lecturing me right now if she knew.... Vera... Veralynn...'

The name struck a cord in Cynthia as she thought of it again, Vera... 'I want to see Vera... I want to be with Vera again...' Cynthia thought to herself again and again, Vera was someone who had made her truly happy, someone who actually cared about her happiness. Before Cynthia had left the 2 had gotten into a fight and it left them both a bit bitter but still would something like that end what they had meant to each other? Cynthia and Vera and been together for nearly 3 years, they had never had any big arguments in that time except just before she had left which made it even worse.

Cynthia took her phone from her pocket and simply starred at it, Vera hadn't picked up a single call she had made over the past month, was she still bitter over the argument? About 2 weeks after she had left Cynthia finally relaxed and nearly forgot the argument had ever happened. She had immediately called Vera to apologize but her calls were never answered. Cynthia sighed, unlocking the phone she slowly made her way to her contacts and finally to Vera, she couldn't help but smile at what she looked at. Her contact picture was of them together inside a heart, they had been hanging out in the city that day, it was taken just after there visit to the tattoo parlor. Swallowing hard Cynthia pressed the call button and slowly lifted the phone to her ear, closing her her eyes as she listened intently to the dull, chronic ringing.

"Please pick up... pleeeaaasssssseee." Cynthia begged as the ringing went on and on until suddenly there was a click, the sound of someone picking up at the other end. "Vera?!?" Cynthia exclaimed hoping, praying she would hear the voice of her girlfriend, even that would put the life mages heart at ease...

• "I usually admire spunk." Mariah says, walking over to him, circling him once. "It shows you have the fire of life within you... something i lost ages ago." She says, rubbing a hand down his chin, lifting it up to where he was looking right at her. "The ability to fight against overwhelming odds is something all of you possess... but mind you do not disrespect those that hold your fate in your hands. You're about to get a taste of the nature of this world." She says. "The Children of Spiritus... no, me in particular. This is but a small glimpse into the World of Darkness that surrounds us but... perhaps you'll begin to understand;

She looked at him, closing her eyes. When she opened them, her eyes... that shade of lovely gold that invited all to look at her.. "Begin to understand the folly of challenging someone twenty times as strong as you... no, forty." She says with a grin. "You wlll prove your use to me... you will serve me. Every event in your short life has led u to this moment. Now, submit."

Session 3 : The Wrath of Salem

'What the heck are you doing to my friend, Stop!' was what Zarred wanted to say, but his lips remained shut. He respected Mariah's point. Even he, a trained Mage, fell at the feet over her organization. He knew firsthand that defying her meant this. He felt pity for Vance. He wanted to give him a second chance, and he went and insulted his new Lady Mariah? Maybe he deserved this then. After all, even if Zarred wanted to...she was too powerful for him to stop. He stood there, motionless, still wiping a bit of dried blood from his eyes as he watched his former ally become another puppet like him. It was not fun for him to watch, and if his brain wasn't soaked by addictive blood, he might have at least yelled at the woman...however he didn't. He just stood there and tried not to make another sound while his body started to tremble. A slight movement was the only resistance he put up, but even if he could do more he knew it would not be good enough. "I'm sorry Vance, you really shouldn't have spoken out against my Lady." is what he ended up speaking from his lips. His cold harsh breathy words fading into the air. He wanted to leave to find Eric before he left, but he was also so compelled to stay by Mariah's presence alone...and this was magnified by her Majesty.

Danielle remained solemn, her thought wandering, periodically drawn back by Mariah. She continued to hold Vance and nodded to Zarred. He had really come a long way. She was glad that the man had not resisted, and hoped that he would be just as compliant during the mission. The knight stood in place, listening and examining the situation. ..Determining that it might not need to go much further than it had, the knight attempted to bring their meeting to an end. "My Lady, I believe that we have enough information to complete our mission. With your leave, I will prepare and execute the mission as planned. ..Assuming you submit, joker." She starts to push on his shoulders, encouraging him to bow to her queen.. ..But she did not force him. "Why don't you bow for Mariah? ..Show her how much you respect her.. And quickly, so we can start. The sooner we start the mission, the sooner you won't have to work with us." Her expression remained neutral, giving no hint as to weather she felt anything for her new team-mate.

Vance's eyes had a moment of fire that in moments started to cloud over as the woman's will overpowered his own. He soon felt the will to fight that drove him to fight the fuckers like this woman, who only thought that because they were in charge that the could do whatever they wanted and that everyone was just pawns in the game they play. That fire to show them that even a small angry man could shake things up and change something died into a spark. Why should he bother fighting, she was just to powerful... whats the point anymore.

“But Vera that’s not the only problem, there sending the medium and Velkys with me. How am i going to get away when i have them with me?” Flora said trying to fully explain her situation as she clutched the phone desperately. “I can tell Velkys is a powerful mage i don't think he's just going to let me walk out and well Aurora… she seems like a nice girl, just unfortunate that she had gotten kidnapped…”

“I know of Velkys.” Vera says from the other side of the phone. “I also know he’s being hunted by the veil , the arrow…. Maybe the ladder too. I know everything about that man leave him to me.” She says… and she sounded confident over the phone. “The medium… what can you tell me about her?”

“The medium, well her name's Aurora and she was abducted about a week ago. Apparently they need mediums and mages here but she's innocent, has a cat seems rather nice. When we first met she hated the idea of being here but when i just talked to her she seemed rather happy?, but i don't know if she's faking that or not, I don't think she wants to stay here…” Cynthia said in an even voice.

“Aurora?” The voice said… she seemed both surprised and amused. “Hmmmm…. Bring her along. “ She says. “You and her need to pack up to go. On’t alert the cult you’re planning anything else. I’ll organize that attack… you’re going to be fine. Try and get her alone to tell her as well.”

“I see I’ll go give her a visit then, dont worry they want us to pack our things for this, they shouldn't suspect much.” Cynthia lets out a sigh of relief and smiles. “You know you’re not going to be sleeping tonight don’t you?~” Cynthia said in a suggestive voice that she knew Vera would pick up on. A very frequent activity that the couple did was well, sex and after being separated for a little more than a month and being alone wasn't nearly as pleasurable as to being with Vera..., so the two were probably thinking of a very, intimate reunion.

“Oh my i can’t wait~” Came a flirty response. “Is that all hun? I have an attack to go prepare after all.” She says with a laugh. “You hang in there, alright?”

“Don’t worry i will Vera~” Cynthia said rather cheerfully. “I have to get prepared as well, see you soon~”

With that Flora hung up, happy that the she had finally had a chance to speak with her lover again and would soon be with her. Cynthia collected her things together in her duffle bag, clothes, books, jewelry, make up, finally she equipped her kukri to her waist. Making her way of of her room with her things she went to go visit Aurora, hoping that she could possibly talk to her into joining her escape. Reaching he door, she gave it a few knocks. "Hey Aurora its me Flora, can you talk for a few?"

With the wave to leave, Aurora headed to her room. This was not a situation she wanted to be in, so rather than dwell on it he decided to take a long hot shower. When she reached her room she noticed Lucifer sitting by the door, patiently waiting for it to be opened. She picked up her cat and opened the door, setting him on her bed, as she moved to the other door in the room. She walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror, her outfit still had some blood on it and she looked tired to all hell. Why me...? She asked herself for the millionth time, shaking her head as she turned to turn on the hot water.

As the small room began to steam up she stripped and carefully stepped in. This is nice, at the very least. She sighed. As she grabbed the lavender scented shampoo, lathering it in her hair, her mind began to wander. So Im being sent to some testing facility. That sounds like trouble waiting to happen....Maybe depending on what route we take I can convince then to stop by a gas station or something. If I could find a place to stop that has a lot of people I can potentially blend in with the crowd or just flat out hide. If I could just get some info on route then maybe.....? She moved on to conditioning her long blonde hair and washing her body, scrubbing off the physical and emotional dirt off her skin. It sounds really risky, and I highly doubt they will give me that kind of information. Plus the likelihood of them falling for that trick isn't very likely.....I just have a bad feeling about these testing grounds, it gives off a horrible vibe. After that Aurora rinsed off her hair and body, then stepped out drying herself off. Once content she put on a comfortable fluffy green bathrobe and moved to the amoire to brush her hair.

After a few strokes of the brush there was a knocking at her door, the muffled voice of Flora speaking from the other side. Aurora wasn't sure what the nurse could want and was still uncomfortable around most of the members here, but regardless she opened the door. She looked at the woman, an awkward smile on her face as she tried to act as normal as possible. "Come on in." She let the doctor in, and closed the door behind her, moving back to the mirror to continue doing her hair. "Sorry for the indecency, I just got out of the shower. It's just us girls so I don't mind too much. Plus being a doctor I'm sure this is normal for you." She gave a small laugh, looking at Flora through the mirror. "Go ahead and sit on the bed, just be careful of Lucifer. So what was it you wanted to talk about?" Her tone was light, but internally she was worried, hoping she hadn't somehow caused issues with the cult leader.

Flora greeted the girl with a smile, taking her offer to come in. "Thanks, oh don't worry about it, I've seen more than my fair share of skin. Used to work in a hospital before I came her actually~" Flora said airily before going to sit on the bed, waving to Lucifer as she passed. "Hey there little fella. Now Aurora I was just curious about a few things..." Flora said slowly, planting both her arms on the bed, making herself a bit more comfortable. "You don't like it here either, do you? And if that's true... How you would you feel about, i don't know, ditching our little mission hm?" Flora says keeping her smile as she spoke. "I know that a bit weird coming from me. But if you saw what happened to me after D-dan... wh-what she did to me.... well even you would want out.." Flora tried to form Danielle's name openly but it was too soon, the fear still crippling her. Flora looked physically shaken from just getting the first part out, her face paling of color a bit and her body trembling slightly. With in a few seconds Flora let her nimbus show if but for a few moments causing the gentle aroma of Daffodils to fill the room, one might just think they were finally smelling woman's perfume. "Heh sorry about that." Flora says trying to laugh it off. "Still getting over that, but i just wanted to know if you were trying to escape, since i was planning that myself... honestly i just wan t to go back home Vera..." Flora said with a frown looking to the side slightly. "And i don't want to end up like Zarred... i think i know what they did to him but i'm not sure... I dont want to be turned like he did..." Flora said a shiver going down her spine. "You noticed it right? How he changed?"

"Well now aren't you being a good boy now~" Mariah said clapping her hands together and nodded. "You're to assist the cult however i deem fit... and i deem it fit by going with them andd acting as bait. I will hear no more of your smart mouthing, pet." She says, ruffling Vances hair then looks to the others. "You all have a few hours to prepare, but i want you all gone before morning. Progress on my goals is getting closer and closer to completion, and everything is coming to a head. Testing will begin soon as well.. it's been many, many years." She says with a soft sigh.

"Anyway, you all have you're orders. You're dismissed." She says to them, ushering them out to prepare.

As They walked out Elisa began walking away. "...I'm going to need my titanium umbrellla." She says. She was joking...right?

Aurora was completely taken off guard by Floras statement. She wants to escape? Is this some sort of trick.....? Is my loyalty being tested? I need to be careful with what I say here. She looked at Flora through the mirror intently, trying to find anything that would show her true intent in bringing this up.

"I can't say for sure if I would deem how Zarred acted as abnormal, considering I hardly know the guy." She commented continuing to brush her hair. "On the other topic; I can honestly say that being here wouldn't be my first thought if I had the choice. But that the caveat isn't it? I don't have a choice." She paused, starting to braid her golden locks, then turned on the seat to look at Flora. "If you have a surefire way of getting me out of here I would accept, but if things were to get hairy then I'm going to save my own skin. As harsh as it sounds, I have to watch out for myself since I can't rely on a certain someone to get me out anymore. As much as its not optimal, I'd rather live in a comfortable cage than end up dead or worse."

Flora smiled sorrowfully toward Aurora. "Yes i forget you weren't there, well i used to talk to Zarred a little, i'm sure you know by now he wasn't a true member of the cult so to speak... but now, it seems hes a bit devoted to Mariah after how i saw him in the infirmary..." Flora said frowning a bit now. "Its a shame, i was hoping we could all be friends here, but i guess that's a bit impossible in the twisted world we live in wouldn't you agree?" Flora got up stretching a bit. "Don't worry i understand, what was it Darwin's theory? Survival of the fittest... So i guess i cant really blame you when things get ugly, heh i wish i could do that, but i care too much for others i guess." Flora made her way tot he door, about half way there she turned back. "My.. lover plans to help me break out, i asked her if i could extend the offer to you as well and she agreed. On our way there, shes going to create an opening for me to escape, all you have to do is follow and you can escape as well. No commitment, no trial and test, just if you want to escape all you have to do is follow me when the time arrives, that's all. I'm not going to pressure you or anything, simply if you want to get out you just have to follow me, if not well that facility is crawling with vampires from what i was told... and i don't think Mariah was joking around when she said that to me. So the choice is yours but i don't plan on putting my life on the line again for someone, remember Aurora there was a reason, the 'Happy little nurse' was bed ridden for a week, and ill tell you it wasn't somethign silly like a common cold or the flu..." Flora paused looking the other woman up and down, she felt bad really, she was abducted and brought here, unlike Flora who had come here willingly... "and with that ill take my leave.." Flora finished her small speech turning to make her way out of the door.

Zarred made his way around the building, searching the infirmary first for the mage killer he knew originally as Eric. It would be much faster for him if he could use his mage senses to locate the man, but it seriously strained his eyes due to the paradox curse that had befallen him. He wandered into the infirmary, seeming half-blind as he walked. His normal equilibrium had been disturbed by the magical pain, and he honestly felt dizzy and had trouble seeing even normally. The world was slightly blurry, and Zarred felt like he'd be better off wearing a blindfold and trying to carry around a stick, but for now he just stumbled around trying to find the man who could tutor him in magic.

• Eric was still there luckily, so Nova didn't have much to look for there. The man was sighing as he was filling out some paperwork. "Oh, it's the young death mage." He said, not looking up to him. "I heard you got your eyes fucked up pretty badly... by a simple mage sight." He says, finally looking at him and smiling, hiding his laughter, but his bright eyes told him all he needed to about xactly what Eric thought of him. "What is it kiddo? I take it you didn't come here because you needed a boo boo kissed?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back