• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Souls of Salem [WoD]

"He's not a spy...trust me...he's too much of a loudmouth for that. He used to play guitar and write lyrics for our band." He said matter of factly as he walked with her while handcuffed. "He started ranting about these crazy theories and told me he wanted to blow things up, and I didn't agree with him...so we had to break up the band...I haven't seen him in three years, but it was his voice over the phone...I'm pretty sure." He nodded, drooling a bit as she mentioned food. "A-anything. I'd love to have him with me anyway, right Cece?" He spoke to the ghost hovering over his shoulder who responded with a despondent sounding "I guess, Vance was kinda a dick."

"I'm sure he's different now, remember how much I changed?"

"...yeah."
Cece mumbled quietly, as if she wasn't too happy with these so called 'changes'. Zarred seemed like he was obsessed with her now, a bit too controlling as well, and on top of that he constantly fawned over other girls in front of her. She could see it in his eyes. Their relationship was over, but she was still willing to be his friend because without him she'd be rotting in the underworld.

Zarred considered magically examining Danielle's sword, but he had learned his lesson. He wasn't going to try examining her equipment ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vance smiled a bit at the question on how he got here and how he got so beat up. "Well, mostly though a series of unfortunate events, mostly due to my luck turning sour at the worst times. Basically had a few literal bombs blow up blow up in my face. I'm pretty sure someone wanted me dead before I came here." He said trying to spin the tale to make it sound like it was not his own bombs that blew up in his face. He did not need the history books to know that part. "I managed to find this place though hacking, and got a bit paranoid and took a shot at the girl. When I missed and she did not kill me or run for help I figured that you might not be my enemies." He said though he really didn't mean the words but he might just come off as sounding like a survivalist who just got here thinking the government is trying to make some zombie virus or something instead of a man trying to rescue someone.

“Uh huh...” Flora responded hearing the mans words but focusing more on his wounds. “Bombs eh? Well I’m glad to see your still alive but it looks like your really beat up I’m moving you to the infirmary ASAP.” Flora said moving away to repack her medical kit. The mans condition looked pretty serious, hell it would even warrant going to the hospital in most cases. She calls to Elisa. “Elisa I’m bringing our friend here to the infirmary, this isn’t something i can just fix up the man needs rest and better treatment than the basic med kit can offer.” She turns to Vance. “Can you still walk there tough guy? If you can its not too far away, and the faster we get you there the faster we can get you patched up.” Flora said picking up the kit, she brushed a stay lock of hair behind her ear. She offered the man some help though she doubted he would accept her kindness based on his personality so far. He seemed like a joker with his playful attitude but there was a little bit more to it.

"If you continued combat I would have killed you in strikes of my umbrella." Elisa says... it seems more of a matter fact when she says it, though the mere notion of it is completely absurd

Elisa would sigh. "Fine, but I'm clearing out the people that are already there." She says unfurling her umbrella and going ahead of them to do just that... she new Mariah, an she new that Mariah wouldn't want him in the same room with sick people who could answer questions. "You'll have to make room calls to ten them." She continues, walking into the infirmary and clearing them out. She waits for them at the entryway, pulling out a phone and beginning to text Danielle. "Moved them to the infirmary. You want to spar later?"

..Blowing stuff up? He was here to free him for sure. Danielle's hand reaches down to her pocket, feeling her phone buzz and taking it out. She issues a quick reply, listening to Zarred's depiction of the man. Seemed like an.. Irresponsible one to say the least. "What did he say on the phone?" She inquired, not making eye contact with him. She had read they were goint to the infirmary, which was much closer. In fact, they were right beside it. Danielle leads Zarred into it, the numerous beds and high quality medical equipment taking up most of the otherwise large room. Apparently the two of them had beat the others there. "They should get here in a moment. Apparenly your friend needs a doctor to check on him. Probably got shot on his way in." Danielle snickers, sitting on one of the beds. "Make yourself comfortable, your next meal depends on it."

Her text reply was as follows:

You know it.

I had to miss my LARP for that mission, I'm itching to stab something.

You'll do just fine. ;)

"I bet he blew himself up, him and his stupid bombs..." Zarred jumped unto one of the beds with his hands tied. He couldn't cast any of the magic that required hand-signs in this state, and even casting normal magic would be difficult since he was still not in prime condition. He had nullified his need for sleep, and yet laying on the bed made him feel comfy enough to just drift off.

"He said a bunch of stuff, I didn't understand all of it...made some jokes about my parents...I think he was trying to make up some stupid code. Considering he had the same phone as my Contact in the Free Council...that means they're involved somehow. I don't like all this, it's getting too complicated. I asked for backup. Did they decide to get him?"
Zarred thought out loud and smashed his head against the white pillow that was the same color as his hair. "Whatever's going on, I wanna have a word with him."

His head still swirled with questions, thoughts of Mariah, and memories of his life before his Awakening. It was almost too much for him. He wanted to just lay down and pretend none of it was really happening. He couldn't face up to all this at once. A break would be nice.

Cece floated into the Infirmary as well, laying beside Zarred on the bed. The echoing sound of rattling chains rippled from where she was, and she looked at Zarred with her deep dark ghostly eyes. "Zarr, do you still love me?" She asked him in a concerned, romantic, sort of voice.

He brushed her off, rather rudely saying, "Not now Cece, I'm trying to think." without considering her feelings anymore.

She decided she needed to get his attention somehow and let her chains curl around his arms playfully.

"C'mon, I bet you'll like this..."

She leaned in and smooched him on the lips while floating above him and tying herself to his body via the chains. It didn't have the same warmth or life of real lips, it felt dead and cold, yet somehow still passionate.

Zarred turned bright red, his drug-induced brain struggling to decide how he should feel as she made out with him in full view of Danielle. Her ghostly image snuggling into him.

Vance nodded a bit as he looked to the doctor, ignoring the comment about being beat up by the umbrella chick. "Alright then lets get going, I think I can make it. I walked all the way over here on my own so far." He said following the doctor. He also kept his eyes peeled trying to keep the way out memorized. After he find Zarred he did not want to get lost here.

Flora nodded accepting the mans decision to walk on his own, she then walked out of the room heading towards the infirmary at a moderate pace. Not wanting to push the injured man too much as they made there way down. Finally she made one last turn toward the door way tot he infirmary, needless to say she was quite perplexed by who and what she saw.

In the room Flora saw Danielle, Zarred and....Cece? Danielle seemed to be sitting on one of the spar beds not doing much, most likely sharing a word with Zarred. A grin spread across her face as she saw Zarred was ok, but it felt a bit awkward seeing as the last time they had saw each other she had stabbed him. It looked like he was ok now at least not dying but still a bit beat up, she would have to check him up to a little it seemed. Despite her happiness to see them ok she couldn’t help but flush a little but seeing what was going on. Cece was floating above him cuddling and kissing the man as he laid on the bed.

“Um Why don’t you just get on a bed and lay down a bit hun, ill go get some supplies, and it looks like Zarred needs to be patched up a bit as well..” Flora said sighing, her face going to an expressionless state as she made her way to a medical supplies cabinet putting the med kit down. She began to get some herbs and bandages to patch up the 2, glancing at Danielle as she did so. “Hey Danielle, hows it going? Are you watching over Zarred or something?” Flora said in a tired voice as she prepared her supplies, also taking note of Harrods handcuffs. Though she had gotten over her shakiness after stabbing the Zarred she still felt pretty stressed out. She just didn’t really feel safe in the cult, yes some of the people were very kind toward the nurse but still its not like she was blind. She knew many were armed and ready for battle after treating many from just a sparring practice or two, the thought of so many men ready to fight worried her. She was composed at this point but still stressed, and seeing the little scene between Cece and Zarred reminding her of her own carnal desires did not make the nurse feel any better.

Danielle looks on to the two as they make out on the bed. She snickers, watching for a moment before getting distracted by their new company. The knight she had briefly gotten a glance of the nurse from before, though the blonde man beside him was new to her. Nobody in the cult maintained his 'style' aside from Zarred. He was easily identified as Vance, the person who was here to rescue her captive. "Hey, Zarred." She says, looking back to him and putting away her phone. "Your guest is here." Danielle wore no armor, but still held her fancy sword across her lap, making sure to give this 'Vance' character a good view of it. Her eyes met with the nurse's, watching her gather supplies. She listened to her speak, making a small nod. "Indeed. He is under my protection.. And those bandages won't be necessary. He will stay as he is." She says, focusing on Vance throughout her conversation with the girl. The other girl was naturally attractive, and the nurse costu- Attire did her already bountiful frame many favors. In a less important situation she might have stopped to get a good view of her, though she had to be on guard for the 'visitor.' A compelling feeling overcame her to adjust her clothes, lightly pulling the edge of her black V-neck down to remove and wrinkles she had acquired since her shower. As far as she was aware, Vance did not know that Danielle was expecting him to take Zarred; weather he was actually going to or not. She felt it would be beneficial to keep the edge, just in case he tried something. "Pardon me, though I don't believe I've caught either of your names." She states, addressing the light-haired couple that had entered the room. They looked fairly similar, both their own different type of charm.. Perhaps they were related? "I am Danielle, servant and protector of Miss Cross; as our benevolent nurse has suggested. I have heard that our temporary resident was to be seeing a visitor here. ..You are Vance, I assume?" Danielle raises an eyebrow in his direction, the sword on her lap shifting. She quickly scanned him for weapons, worried that he might have brought a bomb into the room with them. That would not end well.

Vance walked in and saw.... Cece straddling Zared with chains and some chick with a sword watching. The man needed a moment to pick his jaw up off the floor to find the right words. "Look, Cece & Z. I'm going to let you wave your freak flag and all but there is a time and place for your strange roleplay thing going on here. And I think you have better things to do then bang in a hospital bed." He moved over to one of the bed and sat down. "Did you do this type of stuff in my van?" He asked before looking at the knight who was now addressing him. "I am, and who are you some kind of cuckquean knight watching the king bang his prisoner? Do they keep you in a chastity belt?" The man had a bit of a smirk as he moved to lay down on the cot. "Seeing that you already know my name, I'm guessing that Zarred blabbed on who I am." He said holding his head in thought, "and I guess your going to ether try to convince me to join whatever this is or torture me for information. I mean its a waste of resources to heal my wounds just to put a bullet in my head."

He grinned a bit and added. "So that leaves ether torture or conversion, I mean you could just try to keep me alive so I don't die while you do, whatever it is you do to my body. Though if you look at my body I'm sure there's nothing you can do that I had not already done to myself." He said motioning to the open jagged wounds or nails that still pierced some of his body. "So if I find you guys while looking like a mangled corpse. I take it you've been told to try to convert me the cause. Go ahead and tell me I'm right." The man said looking smug as he thought put the thoughts together thinking on what he would have done to put in charge of an operation like this.

"Though there's also the tiny possibility that this is all some strange round about way to get me to join this strange bondage roleplay thing that Zarred has. I'm just hoping that's not the case I would hate to have to kill the ass."

Elisa had come in with Flora, watching Zarred and Cece at it.. "I get wanting to relieve some stress, but that isn't the way to do it. There are children here." She says... it's impossible to tell whether she was kidding or not as she spinning her umbrella around, watching all of them with seemingly little care as to what everyone thought of her. "Besides, doing something like that with the dead is a crime. Pervert." She says blatantly.

At Vance's comment, she turned to look at him. "As if we would need someone like you... our orders are to gain whatever information you have... and then kill you should we find your being less than truthful. Anything that happens from this point on will determine your fate. You can either be helpful, live, and fight another day, or you can continue to be this snarky sarcastic character, in which case I'll wipe that smug smile off your face permanently." She says. to accent her point she swings her umbrella into the wall of the infirmary, leaving behind a decently sized dent. "Flora, begin asking questions... unless you want me to do it."

"V-vance?" The chains around Zarred quickly spun off of his body with a harsh clanging noise as she turned her back on her former band leader. "You weren't kidding, he really is here!" She climbed off the bed and walked across the floor in her ghostly body. "It's been years Vance. I got to see Zarred again, but you never visited me...I missed you." Her ghostly dark eyes glittered with a strange amount of life as she looked at him. "I can feel you...remembering me though, thank you." She smiled with a genuine happiness. "And yeah, you should probably throw out that old mattress that you had in the van...I noticed you've been sleeping on it. Times must be hard." She laughed a bit, covering her mouth.

Zarred laid on the bed, half unconscious as his mind became lost in a river of cascading thoughts that was quickly becoming a waterfall. "Cece...wow." He mumbled to himself. Did he love her anymore? He honestly didn't know. He would have to ask Mariah if it was ok, but if she approved maybe they could really be together. Wasn't his goal to revive her anyway? Why was he so conflicted. It was impossible for him to think clearly, and by the time he sat up on the bed it felt like he had woken up from a dream.

"Hey, Vance." He looked over at Vance, the moment he saw his face in the flesh he suddenly felt a surge of hate that was built up over several years. "Whatever you're here for, just forget it. We're not getting the fucking band back together. You're either staying in this place with me or I'm going to strangle you to death with my own bare hands for being such a psycho. I'd be doing the world a favor, I bet. I'd hate to see you explode the world like you always said you wanted to. What'll it be? I hate to get all Ben Franklin on you, but it's join or die."

The worst thing about this was that Zarred's eyes flashed white as he made a devilish smile. The killing intent dripping from his voice.

Flora pounded her fist on the desk trying to cover her mouth to stifle her laugh but fails utterly . "ppppf hahahaha!" Vances comments on Cece and Zarred causing her to erupt into a torrent of laughter. Her mood lightened up a bit after that, her laughing dying down a bit. "Oh that was hilarious." Flora said finishing her preparations , bringing enough herbs and bandages for Vance seeing that Danielle didn't want Zarred treated for some reason. She would normally complain but she didn't want to start an argument with the room being so tense besides Zarred looked fine enough considering his earlier actions. As flora made her way over vance she glanced at Danielle a bit more to get a better look at her. She looked rather nice now out of her armor, a lot less imposing now with the exception of her sword, Flora made a note to speak with her another time. She seemed more talkative and maybe they might have a few of the same interests, it would be nice to give it a try flora thought to herself. Elisa on the other hand was rather strict and a bit unpleasant to talk to at times. She reached Vance and began to tend to his plethora of wounds. She frowned a bit as threats are made openly between the various people in the room, the idea of fighting between everyone upset Flora. "Now now I would prefer no one fight in here, there is no need and it just isn't right... This is a place people come to get treated not beat up and killed..." Flora sighed after she spoke, its not like they would even listen to her but she gave it a shot anyway, she liked the area and preferred to not have it turned into a war zone. She then looks into Vance's eyes after Elisa's prompting about getting answers, might as well give it a go. "She has a point though hun. They want answers and sadly it looks like there going to go through a lot of trouble to get them. So why not instead talk with me?" Flora said giving the man a flirtatious wink as she spoke, trying to coax him a bit into talking to her. "Hmmm bondage is pretty fun if you have a good partner that is but enough about that why don't you avoid that messy situation with Elisa and speak with me? I have a much gentler touch~" Floras voice carrying an airy seductive nature to it as she smiled warmly at Vance.

The girl raises an eyebrow at his speech, surprised to find he was quite.. What he was. "I think you've got the roles messed up." Danielle remarks, flashing him a sarcastic smile. "We actually still need someone to play the king.. Think of Zarred as more of the prisoner, and Cece as my personal interrogator. I play the queen of course; Chastity belt included." Cece proceeds to separate herself from her (still living) lover, and Zarred started interrogating the visitor. ..She liked that. "Looks like the servant will be getting a promotion." She says in a smug tone. The nurse attempted to diffuse the situation, even playing along with the 'theme.' Or, at least she assumed he was only playing along.

Danielle decided to allow the others to handle the direction of the conversation, leaning back and holding her sword between her hand and the ground. Even the little girl could handle it- she was just here to make sure Zarred didn't leave. He seemed to really dislike Vance, though it could all just be an act.

Vance put his hand up everyone coming at him at once and put down most of his fingers to point to crazy umbrella chick. "I'm going to put you on hold for now. You are not worth the time at the moment." He moved to point to Cece. "Its really good to see you, sorry I got out of touch with you but you know." Truthfully once he and Zarred broke up he had tried to cut himself off from everyone. Hell he was not even aware that she had died "You of all people deserve much better."

Vance then pointed to Zarred anger flaring up. "I see your the same treacherous scum that you've always been, first me and now this new group who wanted me to save your worthless ass. Is there anyone that you won't stab in the back? Was a good five seconds after you got caught that you decided to sell out or did you wait an hour out of respect? You want to kill me for being a 'psycho' that's rich. Maybe you should not join in a fucking Satanist band if you can't handle committing a bit of evil now and then. Or did you think we where going to summon the happy times lollipops and fucking rainbows when we tried to summon demons. And what the fuck are you doing bringing Cece into this shit, its bad enough you got caught but now you got her mixed up in all this shit, I thought you loved her!" He looked back at the umbrella chick with his finger to have her know its her turn. He was done with the scum he just might throw up. "Well considering I hacked you guys to find this place I think I can be more use to you then you think. Also I'm not a fucking sell out so I'll be worth more then the last rat you caught." He rolled his eyes a bit. "Right right tell us what you know or we'll kill you. You really need to be more creative with you're threats."

Vance finally then moved to the nurse, being done with everyone else. She seemed like and and he might be able to use her to at least help him and Cece get out of this mess. Zarred could die in this hole for all he cared at this point. "Well now isn't braking some doctor rules? Oh well I won't tell. I think I can get used to this type of bedside manner. Fine I'll talk to you, only you, maybe afterwords we can have a bit of fun." He said making it clear that he won't say a damn thing while the others were in the same room.

"Ya know what? You're freakin' dead!" Zarred snarled and tried to lift himself off the bed and lunge at Vance, but Cece used most of her power to hold him back and pin him to the bed while she extended her focus towards him. The metaphorical chains wrapped around his arms, but Zarred struggled and broke them with his remaining strength. His injury slowed him down enough that he had to take a moment to do so, huffing and screaming.

"Stop! Don't hurt him Zarr!" She pleaded, keeping her distance from him.

"Shut up! Don't make me hurt you too!" Zarred glared at the ghost who he could easily tear apart with magic

"You wouldn't, you love me!" She screamed back

"I don't love you anymore, you said you were over me...and I love Mariah now!" Were the words that came from his mind, but not his heart.

"Ugh, you bastard!" she crossed her arms and hid behind Vance as she watched Zarred fume with anger like an animal.

Vance hated getting into physical fights, he much rather preferred a good bomb or gun something that would not drag this out but what Zarred said and threaten to do to Cece pushed him over the edge. He moved up from the bed and tried to punch the man. "You stupid son of a bitch!" He said though since he was never given any form of hand to hand his punch was easy to read giving Zarred enough time to back up. "You just throw everyone who fucking cares about you away, don't you! Me, the people you worked for and now Cece! God damn it, what the fuck is your issue that you can't see a god damn good thing and not fuck it up!"

Elisa closed her umbrella as the fight began. Spinning it around once around her hand like a Gentleman twirls a cane, spinning and smacking it against against his ribcage. Ouch... that was definitely more than silky smooth umbrella covering. "That's enough out of you. I get you're trying to be a machoman but causing a fight like that is perhaps the worst way to do it. The next strike I make won't be a love tap." Elisa warns.

She turns her head to Zarred. "And he's clearly injured. Both of you sit down, shut up, and make nice. I really have no issue with killing either of you. Lady wants both of you alive and able to talk and anwser questions, and if you both end up ead IM the one that's gunna get bitched at, so play nice children."

There was definitely something... wrong about someone who looked like she was 12 saying that.

Vance winced in pain as the umbrella hit him, hurting his already bruised and bloody body. And he glared at the girl and sat down wishing he had a working bomb at that moment. How nice it would be to just blow the place and end this mistake. He took a breath and laid down on the bed. "Whatever I'll play along, but you best get him out of this fucking room or you're getting jack and shit from me."

Flora had just finished applying the herbs to Vance when she was forced to withdraw as Zarred and Vance began to go at it. They were fighting.... in her infirmary, after she specifically said not to... She was forced to watch as the two fought it out, if you could even call it that. Both men looked like they were not he verge of death so at this point it almost looked like 2 zombies were fighting over a piece of flesh. Floras anger built up tot eh point where she was about to go in and physically separate them, luckily Elisa broke them up. Flora got up, seething with rage. “I SAY ONE THING. Don’t fight, and what do you two idiots do? Frickin try to go at each others throats. What are you guys 5 year olds?” Flora sighed her right hand going to the bridge of her nose apply a slight amount of pressure as she looked down in anguish. She was already stressed and now all this crap was happening, just great, she never got mad like this but this was the last straw, like fighting in an infirmary? Really?!?

Flora exhaled deeply and took a side ways glance at Elisa. “Thank you Elisa for breaking them up, and now it seems i have even more work because of these two nimrods...” Flora said the anger still evident in her voice as she glares at the two men before turning around and going to get more medical supplies. “You two better stay put, I’m treating you then your getting the hell out of my sight. What the am i going to report to Mariah? I couldn’t do my job well enough because two full grown men had a temper tantrum and went at each other? ugh...” Flora grimaced at the idea of the future meeting with Mariah, she wouldn’t be happy about this and most the blame would fall on her sadly. As Flora prepared more supplies at a cabinet she addressed Danielle in the most sincerest voice she could preform in her current fury. ”I apologize Miss Danille but it seems your idiot of a prisoner needs to be treated at this point after that stunt...” Flora said regretfully , she didn’t want to piss off the other girl but she had to treat Zarred, he looked as if he was to roll over and die, and she had seen enough of that in past hospitals. “I’m sorry if my decision upsets you but I don’t think Mariah would like it if her prisoner died on her, and she definitely wouldn’t be happy with either of us if there was something we could have done to prevent it...” Flora said giving an apologetic smile, trying to reason with Danielle. Before going over to the two men and treating there injuries. “Lets get this over with, i need to relax for a long time after this...” Flora says not looking either in the eye as she worked, Vance it was obvious as to why but for Zarred it was different, she was a bit suspicious and concerned. When he had started fighting he had called out “I love Mariah now!”. Just what did they do to her friend? She was pretty sure that her and Cece were a thing... Either way the more Flora thought about it the more she feared for her own safety in the cult...

Danielle stayed eerily quiet throughout their fight, watching them intently and maintaining her frozen position. Her eyes followed them, her hand gripping the pommel of her sword tightly. Elisa stepped in, saying something about killing them; but the knight made no attempt to follow her up. It was all so familiar.. Ugh. Only after the nurse had addressed her did she seem to snap out of her trance.

"You may fix him." She says after a moment, as if it was a command. The girl was caught up in evaluating the situation. Zarred looked like he was going to fall to pieces, though she was reluctant to admit it. "Loyalty to the Queen is to be rewarded.. Just don't get any ideas." Danielle got to her feet, raising her sword and placing it only inches away from Vance's chest. The edge was very sharp, the very blade clean enough to have been brand new. Only a few dents in the smooth steel length gave any indication of it's age. "You have announced your loyalty to the Free Council, admitted your intent to rescue Zarred and insulted everyone in this room with your behavior. We need not any information from you; and you are forbidden from receiving any medical treatment or seeing our nurse until I personally grant you permission." Danielle glares at him front the other end of her sword, her very gaze daring him to make a comment. "..You should have gotten a clue form Zarred's state. He did not submit without a fight, and I've no doubt the same will be for you. Unless you have anything good to tell us, I will personally recommend your death to Miss Cross once all this is over."

Vance saw the sword and moved a up a few more inches just so the blade was touching the skin, piercing him. "My god you people suck at interrogating, You think I give a flying fuck about my life? If I did you'd think I'd attempt a suicide job like this? And even if I did you are threatening me with quick deaths. Where the fuck is your imagination, lower me in an acid bath or something, waterboard me if your just going to kill me then make it worth something."

Vance looked at the woman's eyes and added "You asses keep saying tell us what you know without giving and real details on what you want to know. I know how to hack and how to blow shit up, I know that the people we 'elect' for leadership are going to be the ones that kill us. I know that we've been so damn coddled by society that we don't care about the state of the world. I know that the people that Zarred work for have money to throw around and that killing me will mostly just lead to them hiring someone better, I know how to prevent that person from finding this place. Like I said I found this place using a fucking cellphone. They might bring down a fucking army on your heads next time. Who the fuck knows the guy who hired me might have planted a bug on me or something. He could know exactly where we are right now, I may not give a fuck about Zarred but thous who hired me do. I know whoever they are they are your enemy and if you kill me its useless to you. If you leave me alive I can do my mission and 'save' Zarred and whoever else he's working with, and since he's already your fucking puppet you'd have a spy on the other side." He gestured at the sword, "If enemy info is what you'd want you'd get more with me alive and working with you then dead but if you want to kill me stop being a child about it and fucking dig into me already. I'm sure your nurse would love to see that."

Vance brought the tip of her sword to his chest, erupting into a long babbling speech of an answer while her fierce look demanded that he be silent. The kind of social intrigue he suggested was far from her style, and it was almost certainly a hoax to take Zarred back too. His blatant overconfidence was insufferable. He taunted her, never expecting her to hit back. ..Oh, how wrong he was.. "Eager to meet with death, are we..? Well.. Let me give it to you!" Danielle shouts, raising peacekeeper above him, bringing it about a foot or two above his stomach. The knight tenses her arms for the quick downwards stab that would be all it takes to end his life... Zarred was right about him. He was hellbend on bringing down the gouvernment, rude, and pretending he held the power of the room on his deathbed. Well, soon to be deathbed; Give or take a moment.

“NO! Stop this!” Flora cried out seeing what Danielle was about to do, executing someone on an infirmary bed? Was she out of her mind?!? As angry as she was with Vance she couldn’t just let someone die, it would go against her oath as a nurse... against the life style shown to her by her mother that she had chosen. If she just sat there and let that man die how could she live with herself? “I said STTTOOOPP!” Flora screamed as she rushed Danielle, clasping a hold around the woman’s waist and pulling her away from Vance, no she wouldn’t let him die... she couldn’t it was her orders to treat and and it was her job as a nurse damn it. “Please Danielle don’t do this!” Flora said pleading with he girl on the verge of tears as she pulled her way, she didn’t want any of this to happen why did these people feel the need to fight? Flora just didn’t understand... “Theres no need for violence Mariah wouldn’t want this!” Flora said as tears began to form in her eyes, desperately trying to reason with the fighter at the same time she tried to keep her in place, failing it seemed at both tasks... She hated it, hated the fighting, hated there aggression, hated the hatred in there hearts... why did it have to be this way?

Danielle exhaled once, focusing and sending the swo- Suddenly, she was jerked to the side; the smooth but firm hand of the nurse having pulled her away. Flora was surprisingly strong, and the knight was caught entirely by surprise. The sword almost falls from her hands, the knight desperately clinging to it as she pulls away; forcefully shoving her way out of Flora's grasp. She turns to face Flora, her begging and pleading falling unto deaf ears. "You know nothing of Mariah!" She shouts, her rage plain in her face. Danielle readjusts her grip on the sword as she pivots, finally free from the grab that saved Vance's life. She was not going to let this stop her. Peacekeeper flows powerfully around her body, aiming for Flora. At full swing. While she had no weapon. It lands clean under her chest, the crunch of bones echoing through the room as it crashes deep into her chest. There was enough force to easily knock her to the ground, most likely into the medical equipment. Blood covered her two handed sword as she pulled it out, looking down at the nurse she could have very well murdered. "Yeah. I guess the nurse would be upset." She says in a deadpan tone, glaring, but still at Flora. Standing still, she spends a moment to take in what just happened.. Blood soaked her black shirt, all of her sword aside from the silver skull tainted with the blood of her victim.. Danielle stayed uncannily calm, staring at the woman she had hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back