• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Smash Brotherhood (Literally a crossover of everything, books, movies, games, etc.)

sgtmickey

Two Thousand Club
This is a super smash brothers role-play, but you're not limited to the characters in super smash bros, you pick any character you want! From any comic strip, book, series, video game, movie, TV show, cartoon, original character pretty much anything!
Now that the hook is over and done with, now's a good time as any to get into the plot. Ever seen an Avengers Movie? Ever played the Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Well it's basically like both of those things combined, but on a much wider scale. Basically some legion of universe ending big bads are taking over the various worlds of the multiverse and its up to all the heroes and some smaller villains who inhabit those worlds to band together and stop the bigger baddies. This team is what we'll call the Smash Brotherhood.

- If you decide to make an original character don't make them too overpowered. No specific limitations as of yet, but try to use common sense to know if they're too powerful. They should at least still be susceptible to pain on some level. Remember, every Superman has a Kryptonite.

- Villains can be good guys and heroes can be bad guys. I don't want to pigeonhole anyone into playing the character as accurately as possible, I still want this to be fun for ya'll.

- When creating a character they can either be part of the smash brotherhood or the darkness, once in a group it is still possible to switch to another. More groups may be added later so if you'd like you may create your own group with your own team but take it up with me first ^^.

- Original characters can live in a world that they've created or in an already existing fictional world as a random inhabitant for instance they could be Jokers's son or Mario's long lost brother or a random Zora from Legend of Zelda etc.

- If you wish to role-play as a character that someone else is already roleplaying as, not to worry! There's lots of planets out there, not to mention alternate dimensions that are bound to have other versions of characters! So feel free to role-play as whoever you like! I mean, who wouldn't want an army of Batmen walking around solving crime am I right? OwO

Them's the rules! :D

more may be created later but for now have TONS O' FUN!!!!

TIME TO SETTLE IT IN SMASH! OwO !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The site has changed since I've last been here, do we not have any character threads anymore? O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back