• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Sixth Death: Jurassic Park/World rp

I’m up to play a dinosaur. If you’re still open. I see I’m a little late to notice this

Never would've expected a Jurassic World RP.... I'm definitely interested.

I was hesitant since you already have so many people interested, but it wouldn't hurt to ask if you were still accepting anymore cs? I would like to ask as well about what you expect for frequency of posts on a daily basis. If it's once a day for a post I can manage that, but if it's multiple posts per day I may not be able too.

I was hesitant since you already have so many people interested, but it wouldn't hurt to ask if you were still accepting anymore cs? I would like to ask as well about what you expect for frequency of posts on a daily basis. If it's once a day for a post I can manage that, but if it's multiple posts per day I may not be able too.
Yes we're always accepting more. For post frequency once a day works perfectly fine by me. If you can do more that's great too, as of current we don't have exact post requirements but i'll have those fixated by tomorrow.

Yes we're always accepting more. For post frequency once a day works perfectly fine by me. If you can do more that's great too, as of current we don't have exact post requirements but i'll have those fixated by tomorrow.
I just wanted to ask since there are rps where everyone will post multiple times a day leaving those who don't or can't behind. On average wright about two to three paragraphs. Also thank you for the quick response.

I just wanted to ask since there are rps where everyone will post multiple times a day leaving those who don't or can't behind. On average wright about two to three paragraphs. Also thank you for the quick response.
No problem. I try to keep on top of things unless i've decided to go to sleep of course. But yeah, I don't intend to leave people behind. As another note, everyone has a softcap of 4 characters they can make. That way there's open room for interaction, welcome aboard though and feel free to check out the ooc!

No problem. I try to keep on top of things unless i've decided to go to sleep of course. But yeah, I don't intend to leave people behind. As another note, everyone has a softcap of 4 characters they can make. That way there's open room for interaction, welcome aboard though and feel free to check out the ooc!
Thanks, I'm still not sure I will join yet or not. I'm interested, but don't want to join something to only drop out later. I hate doing that and it can cause problems for the rp.

Thanks, I'm still not sure I will join yet or not. I'm interested, but don't want to join something to only drop out later. I hate doing that and it can cause problems for the rp.
Fair enough. It's open if you do decide to join none-the-less :)

Did you say DINOSAURS are playable?! Please tell me that there is room for one more player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back