• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Sixth Death: Jurassic Park/World rp

Entity.Eclypse

The 'White Bread' of the Rp Game
WARNING: Minor Spoilers Ahead. Turn back now if you have not seen the Jurassic Park/World series and wish to not witness any possible information for it. You have been warned.
Entity.Eclypse
jurassicworld_banner1.jpg
Welcome, To Isla Alero!
To Create Our World:
Hello there young one. My name is Markus Chiobian, CEO of Odin Industrious Worldwide. Or for short OdIn. Yes, you may have heard of our company. We are the ones who bought out Masrani and the infamous InGen. Often times we wonder, what in this great and expansive world is beyond our grasp? What can man not do?

Today I come to you with the answer; Mankind can do ultimately anything that they set their mind to. If you have the power, resources and the will. Then you can never be stopped by meager limitations, you are only limited by what you see as impossible. I see nothing as impossible, as everything can be contained in the realm of possibilities.

At one point we believed that extinction was the limit, we believed that a species disappearing from the world would mean the end of its time. Now we've even transcended that; time is but a small window of the now, then, and when. Yet with the work of our geneticists, and our many other valuable assets through InGen. We have brought time to no more than an incubation period, we are replicating more species than ever. Worldwide we have lowered the risk of countless species endangerment, and for years we have been bringing back the same beings previously thought to be gone forever. But here, on the newly discovered Isla Alero, we've returned them to life with the most accurate genome possible.

We have neared one-hundred percent completion on dozens of genomes, and with the keys to unlock our prehistoric friends, we are able to genetically modify them to make an entirely different creature. Something that at one point we could only dream of. So I welcome you and everyone else to the experience of a lifetime, the one place that rivals time itself. Welcome. To Jurassic World!
Strictly Business:
Hey everyone, Entity here. Due to my love for dinosaurs, along with a possibly unhealthy enthrallment for the Jurassic Park/World franchise, I decided that I wanted to try an rp that's based on it. I have noticed that no one has really published and interest check for one so it hasn't really been too noticeable in the RPN community. But you're not here for my woes of life, let's get into the story.

So OdIn, a large-scale corporation, has bought out the claims to the research developed by InGen and Masrani Global. This company is headed by a man, Makus Chiobian, One who's ignorant enough to see the failures of the past and say "I could do it right." This is where the plot continues onward, Seeing as OdIn has purchased InGen and practically any morsel of information pertaining to the replication and development of the dinosaurs. They are the sole group with the power to bring forth and develop the blast from the past. For millions to see and marvel at once more.

This is where you come in my pretties. You shall be my park workers, Dinosaurs, Rival Company men, Guests, Heck. You could even be the Dennis Nedry of this island if you so desire. This will of course hold restrictions to a certain amount in certain roles, I can't have a million Raptor Trainers or Henry Wu's now can I? Along with such the plot develops past this point, and any form of history/lore will be explained with questions or concerns. Speaking of which feel free to ask those on here.

So I extend my hand out to you with the question. Will you help me in making our very own Jurassic World?

Dcole_Jungle.01.jpg

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen a Jurassic Park/World (or in fact, any dinosaur role play) up until now.

Very interested.

btw I think the formatting/code you used fits in very nicely with the concept - simple yet effective, I love it

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen a Jurassic Park/World (or in fact, any dinosaur role play) up until now.

Very interested.

btw I think the formatting/code you used fits in very nicely with the concept - simple yet effective, I love it
I'm glad to have obtained your interest. Do you have any questions that you might like to be answered about the rp?

The code was just a little something I threw together in attempts to make the thread look a tad more pleasing.

I'm glad to have obtained your interest. Do you have any questions that you might like to be answered about the rp?

The code was just a little something I threw together in attempts to make the thread look a tad more pleasing.
Not in particular. Thinking of playing a park worker though, so I may have questions in the future in regards to certain aspects of the park.

Not in particular. Thinking of playing a park worker though, so I may have questions in the future in regards to certain aspects of the park.
I'll be sure to answer those questions when the time comes. Hopefully we can get more members so this can get in motion.

I am leaving for camping tomorrow, so I'm afraid I may be late to the party, but if it still exists/is open on Friday or so, I'll probably join.
I see myself as some kind of scientist who is obsessed about bringing extinct animals back to life, but anything else would be fun to play too.

I am leaving for camping tomorrow, so I'm afraid I may be late to the party, but if it still exists/is open on Friday or so, I'll probably join.
I see myself as some kind of scientist who is obsessed about bringing extinct animals back to life, but anything else would be fun to play too.
I'll make sure to keep a space open for you. It should still exist as long as we can get a couple more people, i'll probably make the cs with a couple more people though.

Welcome to the squadron. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I shall answer.
Well I'm interested in being one of the park workers, I kinda want to just be a concession stand worker. Would this work or should I choose a move involved role?

Well I'm interested in being one of the park workers, I kinda want to just be a concession stand worker. Would this work or should I choose a move involved role?
That's perfectly fine. A park worker (concessions) could have a surprising impact in the case of a breakout, plus you can go on your break to look at the dinos.

I can be anything ranging from a dinosaur, dinosaur manager, to a park representative?
Yes you can. If you just want to be some guest then you can, or even a rival company/board member from OdIn then that's in the cards all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back