• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](His subordination manipulation only lets him use his subordinates power, and as far as I know there isn't a vincient on their team, or he would have taken the Students all out alone.)

[/QUOTE]
(It was copies of everyone present at the battle from the start. When they tend to march together he's probably stucm way in the back and must be very bored or Dark Arthur could be saving him for something. Vincient was with everyone from the start)

Wings said:
Arizona nodded. "I happen to go here." She frowned at the fact that he would not notice her. In fact her gem was smack dab in the middle of her forehead. "So they seem to be doing well." Arizona shifted her weight to her other leg.
"No, they're getting their asses kicked. The only thing I can say for them is that they're not dead yet. But they should be focusing on a single target. They may not be following the same leader, but they should at the very least make a plan...oh, That Vincient boy has the right idea. But no ones backing him up, so it won't do much.

"Arthur, are you alright?" Auri asked, concerned. She had been so focused on keeping the dark twins at bay that she hadn't realized the blonde haired boy had fallen temporarily unconscious, until she looked over and saw him shakily starting to stand. She wanted to help him, but her hands had to remain connected with the light shield in order for it to continue working. While he looked exhausted, his green eyes burned with energy. "No under Subordination Manipulation they can use each other's powers." He yelled. He turned to Telia "I need everyone close enough to get the samething going."

Auri could only watch in horror as Dark Arthur attacked Vincent and the male twin in just a few attacks. As she saw the white bomb of light touch down, her own magic being used against her teammates, she whispered, "No...!"

@Newtype @Kalin Scarlet @zeroknight

Saphira seeing dark Arthur about to hit from the air she focus blocking everything out then forcing the earth underneath her brother she plunges him down into the earth far enough out of reach of dark Arthur's sword range sweating as she opens her eyes again to see dark Arthur miss her brother. Then she looks around and yells " everyone regroup come on!" She looks over at Arthur. " are you able to stand at all we can't do this with out you."

@Newtype

Newtype said:
(It was copies of everyone present at the battle from the start. When they tend to march together he's probably stucm way in the back and must be very bored or Dark Arthur could be saving him for something. Vincient was with everyone from the start)
(Alright. But yes, the only empowerment that falls under subordination manipulation is an increase in power, and the ability for the leader to use his subordinates powers. Which, considering that theres little to no chance of the real Arthur being able to pick up how to best use all of their skills, its already a futile struggle...unless everyone attacks Dark Arthur. Why is No one but Vincient doing that, anyways?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Alright. But yes, the only empowerment that falls under subordination manipulation is an increase in power, and the ability for the leader to use his subordinates powers. Which, considering that theres little to no chance of the real Arthur being able to pick up how to best use all of their skills, its already a futile struggle...unless everyone attacks Dark Arthur. Why is No one but Vincient doing that, anyways?)

[/QUOTE]
(Everyone fighting dark Àrthur leaves them exposed to the other clones because it's a fight of even numbers. There's always Mass Consciousness to allow Arthur to get a handle on how to use each person's powers but not only does the leader benefit but the subordinates can have themselves upgraded through Upgrading Allegiance which is essentially how the rest of the clones are being royal pains.)

The sudden shrink in earth, made Sebastian panic for a moment before he realized what it was. In that moment Sebastian waited, in darkness of the earth. And out he rocketed out of the earth Vincient in his arms, landing with his back turned to Dark Arthur and running back to the group with Vincient cradled in his arms. Upon reaching the others, Sebastian set him down and turned to face the clones "You better use my power well Arthur or after this battle, me and my sister are going to tear you apart." The ember eyes beneath his helm looked into the soul of the proclaimed leader Arthur

@Newtype @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @TheHappyPikachu @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight @Lunaire

@Aqua

Astor puppet appeared before the student on his squad "come you are supposed to meet the others what is your name" it asked as a stairway opened in the shadows

Arthur said " I am fine, just needed some sleep. The game plan goes, I am going to use Subordination Manipulation on you guys. Now through that I may be able to use your powers but also I will be able to upgrade your powers and bestow powers on you as well. But when this happens their Arthur is going to drop to the rear and it'll become a battle of strategy from there. I may be slow on the uptake because the fastest way for me to figure out good strategies is through a mass consciousness but it'll take a while because I have to keep our minds separate at the same time." Arthur began releasing a golden glow and said "If you're with me raise you are with raise your weapon and lets do this." Arthur raised his own sword first.

Dark Arthur seeing the knights fall back on Arthur realized what was close at hand and immediately dropped back to the rear of the clones and began positioning them for an offensive assault.

@Kalin Scarlet @zeroknight @Lunaire @TheHappyPikachu @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight @yumiyukifan1

Post 3 Sparring(Jorian V. Galahad) @Shadora

Jorian expected the testing Galahads strength and rubbed his butt and grunting when he landed but soon after he rolled over to his staff grabbing it and hopped up.-My turn- he said with his staff again pole vaulting above him knowing a head on attack would be stupid. Instead of attacking he spun his staff in mid air and his ring began to glimmer but it was weak And a wind vortex formed as the staff became faster and in an instant the vortex reached Galahad slamming an enormous amount of pressure on him. As long as Jorian kept spinning his staff the vortex will continue to press Galahad onto the ground and keep him airborne with the pressure . This was sadly the only form of wind magic he could do and it took alot of his energy.

zeroknight said:
The sudden shrink in earth, made Sebastian panic for a moment before he realized what it was. In that moment Sebastian waited, in darkness of the earth. And out he rocketed out of the earth Vincient in his arms, landing with his back turned to Dark Arthur and running back to the group with Vincient cradled in his arms. Upon reaching the others, Sebastian set him down and turned to face the clones "You better use my power well Arthur or after this battle, me and my sister are going to tear you apart." The ember eyes beneath his helm looked into the soul of the proclaimed leader Arthur
@Newtype @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @TheHappyPikachu @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight @Lunaire
Vincient stood up. "Who told you to carry me? I wasnt tye one about to get impaled..." He said, his wings pulling in on his armor. "If I can get a hand on their leader again, I can probably take him out..."

Tsumi looked down at the mass of insanity occurring. " I'll give them five minutes to win this, or I'm stepping in." he said to Gil.

@Newtype

Telia nodded at Arthur and yelled, "Guys, We have to get closer to each other and use teamwork!" She tried going after Dark Arthur with everyone else, but figured her teammates had him, so she tried to attack the other clones to defend them and her. Where was Rex? Camilla was by her side but what about her sister? She used her Flash Snare to trap down Dark Telia, and tried to do the same to the other clones, but was met with Dark Rex ready to slice her to bits. She heard Arthur and raised her weapon quickly before she dodged a blade and cried out, "Let's do this people!!!"

@Newtype @zeroknight @Lunaire @Aura Of Twilight

Rex was with Yoh on the other side of the wall, she blinked in confusion and finally knew where she was. There were the others trying to fight off the clones. She looked to Yoh and then back at the others waiting for the moment to attack the clones.

Sebastian looked at Arthur more and removed his helmet, the skin on the boy had become an ash grey and his once ginger hair now a pure white, the helmet itself vanished into nothingness "I already had a strategy in place, then you passed out on us..." fangs were where the canine teeth of Sebastian should be and his entire body looked more fiendish than human now, he raised the sword on his back and let the gold aura envelop him letting Arthur feel all the rage built in his mind, all the strength to wield his ax, and the lust for pain he had.

@Newtype @Lunaire @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @TheHappyPikachu @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight

(In radius so far, Saphira, Sebastian, Vincient, Auri and Telia, I believe that's it so far)

@Ninja God

Galahad shoved his sword into the ground and focused on his ability he usually didn't use this in battle but he figured what the hell he focused on the whirlwind and used his power to change the swirling wind into swirling light that empowered him and made him stronger he jumped up threw the light with lightning speed and swung at Jorian knocking him out of the air and into a tree which gave a loud Crack as it split down the middle

zeroknight said:
Sebastian looked at Arthur more and removed his helmet, the skin on the boy had become an ash grey and his once ginger hair now a pure white, the helmet itself vanished into nothingness "I already had a strategy in place, then you passed out on us..." fangs were where the canine teeth of Sebastian should be and his entire body looked more fiendish than human now, he raised the sword on his back and let the gold aura envelop him letting Arthur feel all the rage built in his mind, all the strength to wield his ax, and the lust for pain he had.
@Newtype @Lunaire @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @TheHappyPikachu @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight

(In radius so far, Saphira, Sebastian, Vincient, Auri and Telia, I believe that's it so far)
(Kalin and Riku, as well.

"This one is so excited! She can't wait to meet her new students! Oh dear, I went off and did that again."

Alya said as she rubbed her right hand on her forehead to keep from getting overly excited. Her fan was strapped to her lower back while her spear and sword were in a cross fashion on her back. Her backpack was being carried by a semi-permanent spirit bear, who happened to be looking quite amused at Alya's enthusiasm and chuckled as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post 4 Sparring(Jorian V. Galahad)

Jorian landed and decided not to get up, everything was hurting he didnt know if it was him or the tree that was making the cracking noise. He opened his eyes and barely any thing was visible he could make out his staff a few feet away. Attempting to grab it was out of the picture so he sat there waiting for whatever was next.

Gil replied "Yeah we have been here forever, five minutes it is."

Arthur felt the feelings and mind of everyone who joined him. When he felt Sebastian's mind he felt it was a prime example of why he wants to keep their minds separate. Arthur then began to telepathically explain his plan "Basically everyone is going to shut off their copy. Now when Kalin makes a breif breakthrough in pushing back his clone I will use Camilla's illusion power to turn myself into him. Kalin with then hide and wait for my signal. I will then defeat Kalin's clone with the use of everyone's powers and from there I will systematically do the same with everyone and allow everyone to get in position to blitz Dark Arthur. As more clones fall Dark Arthur's power will gradually decrease so in the end we overrun them. But all it takes is one mistake and the plan falls apart."

Yoh raised blade and became on of Arthur's subordinates. He put down Rex and then went to gl carry out his orders.

Newtype said:
Arthur said " I am fine, just needed some sleep. The game plan goes, I am going to use Subordination Manipulation on you guys. Now through that I may be able to use your powers but also I will be able to upgrade your powers and bestow powers on you as well. But when this happens their Arthur is going to drop to the rear and it'll become a battle of strategy from there. I may be slow on the uptake because the fastest way for me to figure out good strategies is through a mass consciousness but it'll take a while because I have to keep our minds separate at the same time." Arthur began releasing a golden glow and said "If you're with me raise you are with raise your weapon and lets do this." Arthur raised his own sword first.
Dark Arthur seeing the knights fall back on Arthur realized what was close at hand and immediately dropped back to the rear of the clones and began positioning them for an offensive assault.

@Kalin Scarlet @zeroknight @Lunaire @TheHappyPikachu @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight @yumiyukifan1
Auri nodded. "Works for me leader." She said, letting one of her hands off the shield to grab her sword. She started raising it to the heavens, stopping when she saw the...spectacle in front of her. Perhaps it was just her exhausted mind taking its toll, but she started to giggle, watching as the male twin was carry a reluctant Vincent in his arms towards Arthur. Now if only the silver haired man was wearing a wedding dress...

"Here come the bride..." She started singing under her breath, a grin on her lips. Gods. I must be really tired.

She forced herself to raise her sword skyward.

@Ninja God

Galahad landed in front of Jorian and put his sword near Jorian throat " do you yield" he asked he would not fight an unarmed man

"Well, its no good for me to attack myself... Besides, I really can't be bothered to pretend like I'm a part of this little club... Just follow your plan. I'll do what I do best." he said, before flying up over the group, and diving for Dark Arthur. His copy blocked the attack, and he used the opportunity to steal half of his power, and fly back off into the air. "Now to wait..."

@Newtype

@zeroknight

@TheHappyPikachu

@yumiyukifan1

@Plushie

---

Kalin charged forward, clashing blades with his copy.

Arizona made an ehh face and shook her head. "At least they haven't died yet. Though i'm pretty sure the school has rules against that kind of thing." She said in reply. The team fighting did seem okay but the boy was right about them getting their asses handed to them. "It seems like if they could made a distraction, then they could attack the main one."

Saphira grabbing her sword from her brothers back and raising it as she takes her helm off and throws it away as it starts disappearing showing her gray ash skin, white hair, and fangs as she smiles at everyone else. " let's kill these clones."

" did you forget your axe again brother?"

@zeroknight

"Though, on second thought, they seem to be fighting the clones of themselves. So if they were to trade positions with one another they would probably do much better. I mean after all their clones know their weaknesses and abilities, so they probably cancel each other out." Arizona remarked on the fighters positions.

Post 5 Sparring(Jorian V.Galahad) @Shadora

Jorian grabbed what was left to of tree to stand himself straight up. He looked at Galahad leaning on the tree a bit trying his best to stand straight up. He then shook his head with a determined look on his face. He took up a fighting stance and swung at Galahad as his fist made contact with his armor a small ting could be heard from his ring hitting the armor and almost instantly Jorian blacked out from all the pain falling towards the ground. 'I will never be able to honor my family and regain there love' was his last thought before everything went black

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back