• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

Kalin Scarlet

RPNation's Overpowered Heroic Sword Saint
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Avalon-The city in the sky. Home to the greatest individuals humanity has to offer. Here, Individuals with the gift of magic are trained to control their abilities, and later charged with defending the world below from the dark forces that would destroy it...

The Academy was accepting its first new students in months. All across the city in the sky, there was the buzz of activity, as everyone was busy preparing. At last, it was time for the first few knights in training to arrive.

Among these recruits was Kalin. He adjusted his pack, as well as the necklace hanging down, as he stepped off of the teleporter that brought him from the world below to Avalon. "So this is the place...Ill admit, I'm getting pretty excited." he said to himself as he headed toward the other gathering newcomers.

xyB8gBt.jpg
@Kalin Scarlet

Esstella wandered around not paying attention as usual and ran into a boy with a huge pack and a necklace with an odd colored jewel she looked at the boy and her curiosity took over "Where are you heading to" she asked him completely unfazed by there odd meeting

Shadora said:
xyB8gBt.jpg
@Kalin Scarlet
Esstella wandered around not paying attention as usual and ran into a boy with a huge pack and a necklace with an odd colored jewel she looked at the boy and her curiosity took over "Where are you heading to" she asked him completely unfazed by there odd meeting
Kalin felt a thump on his back, and turned around to find a girl lying on the floor. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. Wasn't paying any attention..." He said, offering her a hand, but stopping as she asked her question.

"Oh, all the new students are going to orientation. I'm guessing you're a new student, as well. So just stick with me, and you'll get to the right place. I'm Kalin, by the way." he extended his hand fully.

@Shadora

Galahad rode toward the newly recruited such as himself his wolf Shadow staying right by his side as his horse Stalwart trotted Galahad's white armor shown brightly in the sun half blinding most the people he rode by

@Kalin Scarlet

Esstella picked herself up off the ground using her air magic the wind sweeps low then pushes her and lifts her to her feet then gently sets her down on the ground it swirls around her blowing every speck of dust from her and making her golden locks flow lightly around her like tendrils of gold chains that any merchant would pay no small amount for " I know where I'm going she said with a smile I practically grew up here" she said with a smile "and yes I am a new recruit as well I'm only 13 but they are letting me in early because of how talented I am passed all there test with almost perfect scores" she bosted proudly

Shadora said:
Galahad rode toward the newly recruited such as himself his wolf Shadow staying right by his side as his horse Stalwart trotted Galahad's white armor shown brightly in the sun half blinding most the people he rode by

@Kalin Scarlet

Esstella picked herself up off the ground using her air magic the wind sweeps low then pushes her and lifts her to her feet then gently sets her down on the ground it swirls around her blowing every speck of dust from her and making her golden locks flow lightly around her like tendrils of gold chains that any merchant would pay no small amount for " I know where I'm going she said with a smile I practically grew up here" she said with a smile "and yes I am a new recruit as well I'm only 13 but they are letting me in early because of how talented I am passed all there test with almost perfect scores" she bosted proudly
"Oh. Sounds pretty awesome. I only got in at the last second, myself. I had to beg my mom for weeks until she let me go..." Kalin said, taking his hand back, and smiling. "Well, we should probably get going."

@Kalin Scarlet

Esstella smiled and skipped off toward the newly recruited leading the way and humming a soft tune while an adorable little blue bird flitted around her head

Shadora said:
@Kalin Scarlet
Esstella smiled and skipped off toward the newly recruited leading the way and humming a soft tune while an adorable little blue bird flitted around her head
"So, I didn't catch your name before. I'm Kalin, if you forgot." He said as he fell in step beside the girl.

@Kalin Scarlet

Esstella looked at the boy her eyes suddenly cold and dangerous the eyes of a killer, a murder, and one who in joys nay reavals in the kill taking in sight ever sound every...taste but then as quickly as those cold and terrifying eyes appeared they were gone and replaced by the soft happy gentle eyes of before "that's because I didn't give my name" she replied as she resumed her skipping the group only a few feet away

Telia popped up from behind the boy who introduced himself as 'Kalin', a huge grin on her face as always and her hands behind her back. Her lavender braids bounced with her as she appeared. "That's really awesome!!!! You're really smart!!! I only got in because I trained too hard and exhausted myself nearly to death!" She mused, now clutching onto Kalin. "It's nice to make and meet new friends!!! My name is Telia and will you guys be my friends?" @Kalin Scarlet @Shadora

Shadora said:
@Kalin Scarlet
Esstella looked at the boy her eyes suddenly cold and dangerous the eyes of a killer, a murder, and one who in joys nay reavals in the kill taking in sight ever sound every...taste but then as quickly as those cold and terrifying eyes appeared they were gone and replaced by the soft happy gentle eyes of before "that's because I didn't give my name" she replied as she resumed her skipping the group only a few feet away
Kalin flinched when he saw her dark expression. "Oh...Okay then..." he said to himself as he saw her walk on. He decided that, for now, he would continue on his own. 'That was...uncomfortable.' he thought as he changed directions.

When he felt the grip of the other girl, he jumped. "What the-!? Uh, uhm...Nice to meet you? Telia? Is that right?" he said, smiling even as he felt the pounding pain on his chest.

@yumiyukifan1

@Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1

Esstella looked at the new girl her eyes back to the murderous state they were before she glared at the girl and if looks could kill her death would be a grandous one with fountains of blood and screams of pain and agony that permeated the air and hung there for all time

She grabbed Kalin's hand and the wind picked them up taking them high in the air above all the sound and the people and that.......girl "I'm Esstella by the way" she said her golden tendril hair waving gently in the breeze when she looked at Kalin her eyes stayed happy and bright but inside a storm raged begging to be unleashed on the world in all its Fury how dare this girl Kalin had chosen her and he was hers now and she had no problem with the idea of killing that girl to keep it that way

"Oh yes! Yes, that is my name! I like your name, it has a bit of a 'hero' ring to it... Unlike mines! Mine is just plain odd!" Telia said letting him go and stood in front of him. "You see, I was wondering if you could help me out with this place because I got kinda lost... Do you know where that room is for the Orientation? Because for some reason, someone stole my map of this entire academy... How rude of them!" She banged her fist flat on her palm and continued. "So anyways--" she was cut off by the girl stealing the boy away from her and giving a deathly glare. Telia just smiled in response. Many people are different and she understood, Telia was just the one who stood out and wasn't as normal as they are. Inside she was hurting, but she pushed the feeling away and stuck to the positive thoughts. @Shadora @Kalin Scarlet

Shadora said:
@Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1
Esstella looked at the new girl her eyes back to the murderous state they were before she glared at the girl and if looks could kill her death would be a grandous one with fountains of blood and screams of pain and agony that permeated the air and hung there for all time

She grabbed Kalin's hand and the wind picked them up taking them high in the air above all the sound and the people and that.......girl "I'm Esstella by the way" she said her golden tendril hair waving gently in the breeze when she looked at Kalin her eyes stayed happy and bright but inside a storm raged begging to be unleashed on the world in all its Fury how dare this girl Kalin had chosen her and he was hers now and she had no problem with the idea of killing that girl to keep it that way
Kalin looked down at the ground, his expression a mixture of dying kindness, and growing fear. "Uhm, a pleasure, Estella...if you, uh, don't mind me asking...WHY THE HELL ARE WE UP HERE!?"

@Shadora

---

Back on the ground, a small ball of fire appeared in front of Telia, bobbing on the air like an apple in water.

@yumiyukifan1

L3o98Z9.jpg
@yumiyukifan1

Galahad rode up to the sad looking girl Stalwart whined and Shadow sat right beside the huge white stallion "Excuse me are you alright " he asked reassuring smile on his face he knew how Esstella could be she could scare a serial killer

Luciana Mornes smiled happily as she arrived at the location. She closed her eyes as the breeze touched her face softly. She looked around, trying to find someone to talk to, but all she see was groups of people, and she's quite shy around crowds. Luciana sighed then continued walking, hoping to find the right place.

((Sorry short post, I'm at school >~<))

@Kalin Scarlet

"Because I don't like to share and you talked to me first that makes you mine" her voice became cold and steel like " I don't like others messing with my things people who mess with my things die" she said before she started humming a beautiful song that caused the birds to flit around her head playfully

"Hm? Oh! A fire ball!" At that moment, a man with a beautiful stallion appeared behind her. He had asked her if she was alright. "Oh no! I'm Fine! I love your stallion! It's so beautiful! The Only stallion I ever saw was an old one at the stables." Telia smiled at the man and rubbed the lovely beast's head with her hand. (I'm going to sleep soon so don't post too much without me!!!) @Shadora @Kalin Scarlet

@yumiyukifan1

"His name is Stalwart and the wolf is Shadow "he replied a charming smile spread easily across his face "would you like a ride" he asked extending his hand to the girl

Shadora said:
@Kalin Scarlet
"Because I don't like to share and you talked to me first that makes you mine" her voice became cold and steel like " I don't like others messing with my things people who mess with my things die" she said before she started humming a beautiful song that caused the birds to flit around her head playfully
Kalin looked over at the girl, somewhat surprised by her response. "You know, you really should ask other people before you decide to make them your property..." he smiled. "Alright, if you take us back down for orientation, I'll stay with you for the rest of the day. How does that sound?

@Kalin Scarlet

Esstella looked at the Kalin for a time the coldness returning to her eyes she cocked her head to the side considering his words "we are already there" she said the coldness of her eyes permeating her voice she motioned to the room around them " the reason you can't hear them is because I am using the wind to disperse there voices in different directions I like it because it gives you privacy in a crowded room the black gem in her sword glinted in the light and it drew your eye as it seemed the inside of the gem swirled violently but as her eyes lightened back into the happy go lucky the swirling slowed to a lazy circles she smiled as her hair blew softly in the light breeze that always seemed to surround her

"Oh...okay, then. So, you said you grew up here, Estella?" Kalin said, sitting down. While he had to admit that The girl's magic was impressive, he wasn't sure how to take her personality. It seemed she was slightly off. And that was putting it nicely.

@Kalin Scarlet

Her voice cold she spoke "Yes I did it was.....not easy people are not nice when you have nothing it....changes you this place changes you not everyone here is what they seem.... those who appear friendly and trustworthy right off the bat are the one's you should avoid Galahad and Astor are the only ones here I truly trust.......after you have been here a while you will see what I mean" her voice was still cold but a sad kind of cold when she asked "what about you where did you grow up"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadora said:
@Kalin Scarlet
Her voice cold she spoke "Yes I did it was.....not easy people are not nice when you have nothing it....changes you this place changes you not everyone here is what they seem.... those who appear friendly and trustworthy right off the bat are the one's you should avoid Galahad and Astor are the only ones here I truly trust.......after you have been here a while you will see what I mean" her voice was still cold but a sad kind of cold when she asked "what about you where did you grow up"
"I...I grew up with my mom. She raised me by herself, and even taught me about magic a bit, before I came here. She really didn't want me to leave, but..." Kalin stopped mid sentence, turning quickly to face Estella.

"You can trust me. I don't know what I can do to prove it, but you can trust me." He said, before turning away again.

@Shadora

@Kalin Scarlet

Estella's cheeks turned a rose pink color and when she spoke the coldness in her voice had receded a little "we shall see...In time we shall see" she said as she figited with the sword at her hip the gem swirled in odd patterns as if unsure which way to go or how to move the birds circled her head and a small lightly colored purple bird sat on her hand and chirped along with her humming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back