• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

Gil replied "Indeed, I just don't trust that Astor. I am trying to unseemingly implant Sebastian into his team to find out what he is planning. It's why I had to fake and I hope it was convincing that I was going to banish him into another dimension."

Gil looked at the newcomer and looked right at Tsumi and said "One of yours I am sure of."

@Kalin Scarlet @NightCasterZ

"I suppose so. And you both really need to be less suspicious of one another. Its really not helping your students..." Tsumi said under his breath, and walking over to Kirito."Nice to meet you." Tsumi said, offering a hand to the neko.

"I see. Well, this should be a good experience for you, then." Tsumi said, laughing. "Alright, for now, just go with Gil, and his new student. Tht should give you a chance to meet some people."

Gil spoke up and said "That red bullet floating around Aaron here will show you the way." Gil himself stood up and speed teleported away. He returned to Brightblade castle ahead of the newcomers to see how well they follow instructions.

@Shadora have you been checking the time updates? The reason I ask if because your IC thread doesn't exactly show times of day IC, just trying to make sure all IC run on the same time.

Aaron greeted the new student who was following the bullet as well. "Hello. My name's Aaron." He smiled politely as the bullet flew off. He really wasn't freaked out by the new student's ears and tail because he had seen plenty more weird stuff beforehand. Besides, the kid looked scared so Aaron thought he could cheer him up.

(Sorry for the late reply)

Gil stood by the entrance to the arena where Team AB is supposed to be facing Team C in about one hour. He had contacted Kai via one of his red bullets to meet him here at this specific time. Astor got to have an audience with Sebastian and Saphira so it'd make sense for Gil to havean audience with Kai. Though Gil n

intends to give Kai information Astor probably was withholding from him.

@Kai123 @Kalin Scarlet

Kai finally arrived at the destination he was told to be at. He walked behind Gil as he was in his robe like hoody. "What's all the attraction for?" He said blankly looking at the crowd as he stood by Gil. He sighed wondering when the fight would begin as the Takeshi blood ran threw his veins. Every Takeshi had the spirit to fight even if they liked it or not. He was well understood to not let his guard down at any means necessary.

@Newtype
@Kalin Scarlet

"They're here to see the promising next knights do battle. Who wouldn't show up to see this with big names such as the Brightblades and Takeshi will be in this battle. I have called you here right now to inform you that you don't have to be traded to join Team AB but you can quit Team C and then I and Tsumi can recruit you. It's a the Code of Academic Free Agency. The reason I asking you to do this because the deal I was going to make with Astor would have cost my team this pair of Twins and the prospect of the. being traded is something that's too much for the couple of them to handle. Why would you switch to my team is probably the question you're asking yourself right now.

The Takeshi and Brightblade both pass down powerful abilities through their bloodline. My little brother Arthur has the aptitude to inherit five of these powers in the Brighhtblade family and has already unlocked two. One of which can allow him to empower your own bloodline trait beyond its current limit/ In other words under Astor your power may grow strong but in Team AB your power could reach all knew heights and even evolve." Gil explained.

@Kai123 @Kalin Scarlet

"That explains a lot for me. Getting stronger is the only thing I look forward to. My clan's name will always be carried over my shoulders." Kai said sure of himself as he stairs at the crowed, he sighed as he knew he would have to fight his unknown opponent, so he had to think of a battle strategy. 'Brightblade huh? Interesting.' He thought to himself as he couldn't think of a plan sense he never fought them before.

@Newtype
@Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai thought to himself as he listened to Gil as he thought about that situation of becoming a stronger swordsmen. He was more focused on how Astor feel if he left, even though he didn't get much shine into his group sense he left mid battle because Thanatos wasn't a very good opponent to him. He sighed as he was ready to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back