• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

"Okay!" Sebastian's voice boomed to Arthur clear "This is what's going to happen, right here, right now. That clone is causing superb power amongst the others, yes the dark you. The method should be this. Arthur and Auri, take dark clone Sebastian and Saphira. Telia and Kalin take dark clones of yourselves but switch, Kalin on dark Telia and Telia on dark Kalin. Keep them occupied, me and Saph have dark Arthur. Camila sit back and give support to Arthur, Telia, Kalin, and Auri." Sebastian wasn't a strategic genius but he had something offered and it seemed alright as he was at home on the battlefield.

@Newtype @Lunaire @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @TheHappyPikachu @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight

(Riku Perspective)

After calling out Telia's name Riku turned to see Kalin running in her direction towards the others "Kalin!" she called out panicky, still out of breath, she changed her attention to him. @Newtype @yumiyukifan1 @Kalin Scarlet @Plushie

TheHappyPikachu said:
(Riku Perspective)
After calling out Telia's name Riku turned to see Kalin running in her direction towards the others "Kalin!" she called out panicky, still out of breath, she changed her attention to him. @Newtype @yumiyukifan1 @Kalin Scarlet @Plushie
Kalin went wide eyed with shock. "R-Riku!? What the heck happened to you!?" he said, picking up the small kitten.

Telia blinked in confusion when she heard someone calling out to her. It sounded like Riku, or was it? She turned to see who it was and was surprised to see a cat. "Huh? A talking cat! How do you know my name, kitty-chan?" Kalin then spoke in surprise and Telia was struck with shock. "Riku-chan?! Why are you a cat?!" She paused a bit to calm herself. ".....But...... YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!!!!" Telia squealed and started petting Riku. @Kalin Scarlet @TheHappyPikachu

TheHappyPikachu said:
Even through the black fur you could see Riku's face blushing at being picked up that way and being stroked by Telia "well... I said something I probably shouldn't have... and it has something to do with what I need to talk to you and Telia about my parents... and" she looked downwards slowly and then back up at them both with tears now in her big green cat eye's "I'm sorry" she mumbled "I wanted to be useful.. but now I'm just weighing you down even more..." she replied softly. @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Plushie
Kalin smiled, and pet her as well. "Don't worry about it. We'll fix this later. For now, we need you to stay with us while we deal with...us. So just sit in my pauldron, and hold on, okay?"

Saphira seeing some of the other members regroup with them" is everyone here? We need everyone to regroup."she slowly sets Arthur down. " can you walk on your own seemed like you drained your self when you broke the pendants apart ?" She looks at him with a stern face gem and eyes glowing a deep Crimson showing how angry she is but refusing to let it surface just yet. ( zeroknight graving control of saphira got school and my phone don't do cellular mines not unlimited so yeah I'll be back after school) @Newtype @zeroknight

Riku watched the battle before her play out, the strategies, the teamwork and the strenth of it all was overwhelming to her... While all she could do was cry "why do I always end up crying?..I have friends now...but something still feels like it's missing" she said openly not intentionality to anyone, A word flashed in her head for a moment but quickly disappeared, why was it... That she wanted something more than friendship? Was it to fill an empty space or was... It merely another thing every person needed? she questioned herself in her mind. Looking up she smiled slightly, if all these people could smile through this then so could she... @Newtype @Lunaire

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHappyPikachu said:
"Ok.." Riku said depressed with empty words, it wasn't about her being a cat but instead of how now she was even more useless... everyone was out there battling and she was just a little black caught up in the mist of it, she then repeated her words from before in a dull tone "after all, I shouldn't be a knight in the first place... not after what my parents did..." to herself though she was pretty sure both Telia and Kalin could hear her, at this point in time though she didn't care... after all it was the truth, I just wanna be able to help protect them! she cried out in her mind. @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Plushie
"Hey! Stop thinking that way! You're pur friend, and that means you're strong. Stronger than you've ever been. If there's something you need, and you can't achieve it alone, look to those around you for the power to make your dreams reality...at least, that's what my mom said..." Kalin said, looking at Riku.

"So, what do you want to accomplish?"

Arizona walked into campus with both guns in her hands. What the hell is going on? She thought as she surveyed the battle going on. So far they seemed to be doing okay but not at the best they could be. "So anyone know what's going on?" Arizona walked up to a few people not fighting. She placed both guns in her holster around her hips and crossed her arms.

Sebastian growled and looked at Kalin and Telia, in his hand rested Saphira's massive sword and he approached the two. "Now is not the time to be having a heart to heart, save that for victory." Sebastian grabbed Kalin and shoved him towards Arthur and no Saph moving to do the same with Telia. "Focus, or we die. Death upon defiance. Now move into formation, have Riku hide, now move!" The fired up boy growled and boomed forth, a perfect soldier bent on the destruction of his enemies and sworn to protect his allies. His glowing ember eyes set on dark Arthur, divided by a wall of light. The armor on the twin moved and heaved with each breathe he took. "I'm gonna kill you..." With that said, Sebastian walked over and reclaimed the massive ax Dark Arthur had knocked from his hands.

@Newtype @Lunaire @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @TheHappyPikachu @Plushie @Aura Of Twilight

zeroknight said:
Sebastian growled and looked at Kalin and Telia, in his hand rested Saphira's massive sword and he approached the two. "Now is not the time to be having a heart to heart, save that for victory." Sebastian grabbed Kalin and shoved him towards Arthur and no Saph moving to do the same with Telia. "Focus, or we die. Death upon defiance. Now move into formation, have Riku hide, now move!" The fired up boy growled and boomed forth, a perfect soldier bent on the destruction of his enemies and sworn to protect his allies. His glowing ember eyes set on dark Arthur, divided by a wall of light. The armor on the twin moved and heaved with each breathe he took. "I'm gonna kill you..." With that said, Sebastian walked over and reclaimed the massive ax Dark Arthur had knocked from his hands.
Suddenly, Vincient dived down on the clone leader, stomping on Dark Arthur's head. As he fell back, Vincient gave a smirk, as the clone's power was cut in half and drained. "Well, you had quite a bit of strength stored from your allies. I wonder how well you'll do now that I have half of it!" He said, before activating his armor, which essentially doubled his power output, his energy far exceeding any one of the dark beings. "Well? You know you have to come at me all at once to stand a chance, correct? What are you waiting for?"

@Newtype

@zeroknight

@yumiyukifan1

@TheHappyPikachu

@Lunaire

Finally able to make her way over to Arthur, she gave him a grin. "Well leader sir?" She said as she panted slightly, gesturing towards the dark twins. "Are you ready?" Lunging at Auri, the dark female twin gave a snarl, her brother not far behind her. Simultaneously, the two grabbed each others hands, together using what Auri assumed was their earth magic, forming a number of boulders from the earth before throwing them.

Instinctively. Auri through out another light shield, managing to temporarily keep the boulders from hitting her and Arthur. It was taking a lot out of her however. She wouldn't be able to keep it up for very long. She was surprised more than anything that she was able to create a second one. "Arthur?" She said again, sweat pouring down her brow.

Some feet a way, she saw Vincent stomp on the dark leader's head, falling back as he activated his armor. Not realizing what he had done, she cried out as the clones all lunged at him. "Vincent! Look out!"

@Newtype @zeroknight

Sebastian looked at his sister guarding Arthur and then looked at Vincient "Guess that'll have to do.." The massive sword he wielded clung to his back as he slammed the hammer of his ax into the ground in front of him. Large earth columns launched back his twins away from Auri and then using the momentum from the swing, Sebastian left his ax into the ground flinging him into the fore front of Vincient, out of a defensive reaction he rose earth walls to protect him. Sweat broke his brow from the exertion of strength the fire haired boy had to do. Ember eyes looked at Vincient with arms raised high to hold the walls of rock "You better watch my back since I'm watching yours..."

@Newtype @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Aura Of Twilight

(This is not easy looking after you both. Sebby is gonna burn himself out trying to make sure you both can still fight. xD )

zeroknight said:
Sebastian looked at his sister guarding Arthur and then looked at Vincient "Guess that'll have to do.." The massive sword he wielded clung to his back as he slammed the hammer of his ax into the ground in front of him. Large earth columns launched back his twins away from Auri and then using the momentum from the swing, Sebastian left his ax into the ground flinging him into the fore front of Vincient, out of a defensive reaction he rose earth walls to protect him. Sweat broke his brow from the exertion of strength the fire haired boy had to do. Ember eyes looked at Vincient with arms raised high to hold the walls of rock "You better watch my back since I'm watching yours..."
@Newtype @Kalin Scarlet @yumiyukifan1 @Aura Of Twilight
"I don't remember asking for the help. Besides, This is your chance to go on the offensive. Their leader is weak, and by extension, the whole team isn't as strong.

"You're not thinking straight, kill Dark Arthur now, permanently douse the boost. The more we hit the dark version of me and my sister the stronger they get. We run on pain and so do they. Now do your job and kill the blasted fiend before they get back up!" Sebastian had the other clones blocked out and left in his stone walls was Dark Arthur between him and Vincient. He had to maintain focus to keep the walls high enough and thick enough to not break

@Kalin Scarlet

zeroknight said:
"You're not thinking straight, kill Dark Arthur now, permanently douse the boost. The more we hit the dark version of me and my sister the stronger they get. We run on pain and so do they. Now do your job and kill the blasted fiend before they get back up!" Sebastian had the other clones blocked out and left in his stone walls was Dark Arthur between him and Vincient. He had to maintain focus to keep the walls high enough and thick enough to not break
@Newtype

@zeroknight

Wings said:
Arizona walked into campus with both guns in her hands. What the hell is going on? She thought as she surveyed the battle going on. So far they seemed to be doing okay but not at the best they could be. "So anyone know what's going on?" Arizona walked up to a few people not fighting. She placed both guns in her holster around her hips and crossed her arms.
Tsuni turned to the girl. "We're training. How did you get here?" he asked plainly.

Arthur regained consciousness to see everyone engage in battle without them being linked by Subordination Manipulation. Before he could warn everyone it was too late. "No under Subordination Manipulation they can use each other's powers." He yelled. He said to Telia "I need everyone close enough to get the samething going."

Dark Arthur caught Vincent fist dividing his power in half and claiming it for his own. Then using Kalin's flames point blank on Vincent. Dark Arthur did not slow down from there he flew into the air and dived at Sebastian wielding his own supernatural strength along with elses and unleashed a giant bomb of light just before he making contact with Sebastian.

@yumiyukifan1 @Kalin Scarlet @zeroknight @Lunaire @TheHappyPikachu

@zeroknight[/URL]

Tsuni turned to the girl. "We're training. How did you get here?" he asked plainly.
Arizona nodded. "I happen to go here." She frowned at the fact that he would not notice her. In fact her gem was smack dab in the middle of her forehead. "So they seem to be doing well." Arizona shifted her weight to her other leg.

@Shadora

Shiyam leaned back against the tree as the vines grew a bit thicker so people could lounge on them or watch the fighting sitting. Since Galahad suggested tournament style fighting, it was only fair no one interfered unless their teacher wanted to stop the fighting. But from how everything was going, he really wanted to know what they were capable of. The fight earlier gave her to analyze strategies to defeat Thanatos. She had encountered many plants here that could help her but she had to be cautious when using them, overuse could encourage the plants to feed off her life energy.

@Ninja God

Galahad simply watched completely unfazed by his taunting he was a knight not dome common street urchin

Galahada charged a Jorian swinging his sword just in time to knock Jorian staff out of his hands the blow knocked him on his ass

Newtype said:
Arthur regained consciousness to see everyone engage in battle without them being linked by Subordination Manipulation. Before he could warn everyone it was too late. "No under Subordination Manipulation they can use each other's powers." He yelled. He said to Telia "I need everyone close enough to get the samething going."
Dark Arthur caught Vincent fist dividing his power in half and claiming it for his own. Then using Kalin's flames point blank on Vincent. Dark Arthur did not slow down from there he flew into the air and dived at Sebastian wielding his own supernatural strength along with elses and unleashed a giant bomb of light just before he making contact with Sebastian.

@yumiyukifan1 @Kalin Scarlet @zeroknight @Lunaire @TheHappyPikachu
(His subordination manipulation only lets him use his subordinates power, and as far as I know there isn't a vincient on their team, or he would have taken the Students all out alone.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back