• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seven Princes of Hell and The Seven Archangels

Jail Rose

A rose in jail

Oh, hello there, guys! So, I've had this idea for a while now and was looking forward to RPing it here. So if you are interested, feel free to reply! This plotline is focused on Group RP.

..:: INTRODUCTION ::..

We all know the Seven Deadly Sins, right? And we also know the Seven Heavenly Virtues. Well, you see, there are patron demons assigned to the Seven Deadly Sins, and those demons are known as the "Seven Princes of Hell". The Seven Heavenly Virtues have their own corresponding angels, namely the "Seven Archangels of Heaven".

..:: PLOT ::..
Demon's Perspective:
---
It's a typical normal day in Hell; torturing sinners, attending to demon meetings, etc. But one day, as you were being called to a meeting, a mission was assigned to you and to the rest of your six other brothers that you are going to be sent to two continents known as Virtuoso: a place for the virtuous people, and Sinadavia: the continent of sin. What's more, the seven angels opposing you are going to be sent down, too. Now, even though you didn't like it, you and your brothers have no choice to oblige. And as much as you just want to stay and keep on torturing these poor f*cks who sinned, still this was an important mission, to prevent war from happening. If you want Hell to keep operating, you gotta obey your father.

Angel's Perspective:
--
You were just going about your day when a message was sent to you by one of God's assistants. You go to the meeting room, meeting the other archangels. You discover that you are being sent down to continents named Virtuoso and Sinadavia to prevent a war from happening. Though wanting to know why, the angel who operated the meeting said God will only tell once you are now there. You also discover that you have to meet with the Seven Princes of Hell as part of the mission, even if God didn't really like it. Now, you and your brothers don't want to go, either, but you needed to, anyway. The fate of Heaven is in your hands.

This RP is commonly focused on the Seven Princes of Hell and the Seven Archangels of Heaven. The characters mentioned above are the main characters. This storyline has a plot; I will leave more information once this gets enough people.

Last edited:
I am interested but in my opinion the angels being "arch-angels" would be rather weird since they've been put in the spotlight due to the media, the archangels are only the second rank after the lowest which is the normal angel while the highest rank available for an angel would be a seraphim as portrayed in Dante Alighieri's Paradiso.

Jail Rose Jail Rose

Hello!
I am interested in the plot. I hope I can participate~
I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the CS / IC, etc.

Ah, good! Since we've got people who are interested here, we can start!

I'll post the CS first, then the IC, where you get the real plot in.

And Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo , I'm not really following Dante Aleghieri's Paradiso here. For this plot, the archangels ARE the highest ranking. But the Seraphim might actually be considered, so...

Is the demon of sloth taken? If not I would like to play him :)

Ahh, alright! I'll get started on him. I might be tommorow until I finish ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back