• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Seven Deadly Sins: The New Era

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

sgm0lj7ywyhked1rmlwo.jpg

It has been several years since the Seven Deadly Sins had defeated Sir Hendrickson. Now, after 10 years, a new threat has arrived, and it's up to the new team to defeat them.

Will you fight it? Or will you sit and watch it happen from afar?

Make your choice.

NOTE: This is a very WIP roleplay. The interest check is only half done.

I'm thinking of making it Simple-Casual, but I don't know. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Sounds interesting if you ask me, but I think like other's having been suggesting..At least one paragraph should be written for posts because one liners tend to normally be very dull and hard to respond to.

I think we can start, but personally, I'd rather wait for one more person. So... one more person and I'll make the thread?

I assume he meant the one who replaces Ban, so...

Everyone on the new team has the same sin as the previous members, therefore replacing the previous members.

Okay. I'll try to explain better.

o................................................o

-|- Here's Ban. If he is replaced, -|- This is the new sin. Ban was the sin of Greed.

Since he was replaced, the new character becomes the sin of Greed.

Therefore, the new character is now the Sin of Greed. Does that clear it up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back