• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Jack popped out to check up on everything just before lunch and smiled at Fae some. “Hey, you still happy to work the afternoon?” He asked her. He knew that if she wasn’t she would tell him so. “And you know I’m here for anything...” he drifted off as he glanced over at the door to see Kerry walking in, “What the hell do you want?” He muttered.

Fae nods a little. “Yeah. I think I need to be here for a bit.” She murmurd and looks up. She frowns when she sees Kerry and looks down.

He ushered Kerry through to the back and looked back at fae, rolling his eyes some and smiled at her. “If I’m not out in half an hour call the cops.” He teased then went back with her.

Norman was at the liquor store and had bought a couple beers, sat outside staring at them for a good half an hour before he finally caved. Where he would usually just talk to fae he was worried how she would react right now. And on top of that he didn’t want her to stress anymore nor did he think his sponsor would be very useful right in this moment so he had given up on his longest ever run of sobriety since he’d started drinking, soon as he’d had them he rushed home to get there’s before fae, brushing his teeth three times and taking a shower before heading back to bed, feeling shaky anyway but not because of the alcohol, only waking up when she got back.

Fae nods and laughs. She worked through the rest of the day and heads home that night. She sighs softly and runs a hand through her hair. She puts her keys down and takes her shoes off. “Babe?” She calls and heads to the kitchen. She just wanted to curl up on the couch with him and some tea. She was comeoeltly drained.

He frowned some as he got out of bed and made his way downstairs carefully. “Hey... I was just having a nap.... started feeling shaky, how was today?” He asked her quietly and took her jacket from her to go hang it up.

Fae smiles a little at him and runs a hand through her hair. “It was okay. Kerry showed up at th e store.” She rolls her eyes a little. “How was your day love?” She asks soflty and wraps her arms around him.

He nodded a little and frowned. “I’ll call jack later... it was okay. Missed you.” He murmured and kissed her head. “What do you wanna do for dinner tonight?” He asked her quietly.

Fae nods a little and wraps her arms around his waist. “I was thinking ordering pizza.” She murmurd siftly. She kisses his chest softly and glances up at him. “Then many be I can make brownies for dessert.”

He nodded a little and swayed with her. “Okay... but can we work out a grocery list so I can do that for us tomorrow so we don’t keep eating out?” He asked her quietly and kissed the top of her head, still holding her close glad to see she seemed to be slightly in a better mood for now

Fae nods a little. “Sure.” She murmurs. She wasnt in the mood to cook though. “If you plan on cooking.” She murmurs and holds onto his shirt. “What do you want on your pizza?” She asks snd goes to find the menu.

He smiled some and pulled her in closer. “No don’t go. You’re nice and warm.” He smiled and pulled the menu up on his phone putting his order down then passed it to her for her to do one as well before he placed it. “I can do the cooking.” He smiled at her.

Fae laughs softly at his actions and nods. She cuddles into him more and sways with him. “Can we move this to the couch at least?” She murmurs and looks up at him.

He smiled and agreed shuffling to the couch with her and held onto her tightly as he pulled her down to sit on his lap as well.

He smiled and held her close, rubbing her hips softly with his hands then kissed her forehead. “I love you too gorgeous.” He murmured softly to her.

He stayed close an just traced patterns on her arms absentmindedly while he was focused on how bad he had screwed up this time because now all he could think about was her going to work in the morning so he could go get another beer. Or two... or even three this time.

Fae relaxes with him until the pizza arrived. She had no clue he had broken his sobriety. She knew he had reason to but she thought the medicine and everything was helping. She gets the pizza and brings it back to them.

Within a couple of weeks he was well and truly lost again, spending the majority of his time alone, drunk or getting sober for her to get home but since losing himself to this life again he’d been getting horrible flashbacks of the car wreck.

Fae had been doing okay. She still wasn’t one hundred percent but she was trying. She was pushing a lot of it done so she could get through the day’s. Jack was helping when she was at work though. He let her have her space and when she asked to work the desk until she was in the mindset to tattoo again, he agreed and for that she was thankful. She gets home that’s night with Norman’s favorite cake from the bakery across from the shop. “Hey, I’m home!”

He was curled up by the toilet bowl in their bathroom and groaned a bit. “I’m here.” He muttered. “I’m not feeling so great babe.” He mumbled to her when he finally saw her walk through.

Fae frowns and goes over to him, feeling his forehead. “Babe what’s wrong?” She asks softlyy and moves her hand to his cheek. “Do you need some water?”

He nodded a bit. “I’m gonna have an early night... think I got a big maybe or something.” He told her quietly and sipped the water she brought before going to lay down in bed. In reality it was only that he had done nothing but drink and to eat he’d had maybe a couple bags of chips at most.

Fae frowns and goes over to him. She covers him up gently and kisses his forehead softly. “I hope you feel better soon.” She murmurs softly. She caresses his cheek and holds his hand, sitting with him to keep him company until he fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back