• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He smiled and looked up at her nodding before he fell asleep feeling guilty as hell over everything. He knew why he was throwing up but still he was trying his best to remain sober in front of her for now so she didn’t worry.

Fae kisses his head softly and heads back down to the kitchen. She stares making him some homemade chicken noodle soup. She takes his pills down and checks to make sure he can take cold medicine with it.

He woke up later on and trudged downstairs, slipping his arms around her. “Have we got any wedding stuff going on this week?” He asked her quietly

Fae glances over at him and shakes her head. “No it doesn’t start again until next week.” She assures him and sets a bowl of the soup on the table. “Try to eat something okay?”

He nodded and sat down, starting to chow down and watched her some whike he ate. “I love you.” He murmured smiling at her. “What did you wanna our on the tv tonight?” He asked her quietly, shivering a little.

Fae watches him and goes and grabs one of his cardigans. She drapes it over his shoulders and kisses his forehead. “You can pick.” She murmurs and rubs his back softly, going to get him so water.

He frowned and looked over at her, feeling even worse about the whole situation because he knew it was his own fault and he wasn’t being honest with her but he couldn’t seem to stop himself either.

Fae sets the water down and sits down with him. “Are you gonna be okay while I’m at work tomorrow? I can stay home if you need me to.” She murmurs and rubs his hand softly. He had taken care of her and she was gonna take care of him.

He shook his head. “I’m okay, I think I’m just still a bit rundown.” He mumbled and rest his head back, watching her. “Promise.” He murmured. They’d warned him that any colds or flus would be worse now because they affect the muscles and his heart is a muscle so it would take more out of him but he knew this wasn’t a cold or the flu and all he wanted to do was go out and get drunk again.

Fae nods a little and watches him. “Just call me if you need me tomorrow okay? No matter what and I’ll be here.” She tells him and smiles at him. “I promise not to call you every five seconds this time.” She teases and kisses his hand softly. She gets up to go clean up the kitchen.

Norman smiled over at her some, having a quiet night with her the rest of the night and getting up right after she left in the morning, getting dressed and heading out immediately to get some beer but the weather was awful. The first cold day and the wind was blowing and the rain was coming down so instead of drinking in the car park he took it home, drinking as he went and made it home with three out of five bottles left, downing those once he got to the couch as well and stumbled around the house to go hide them in the trash can outside.

Fae heads home a little earlier then normal. She smiles when she gets there and puts her keys down. “Norman!?@ she calls and slides her shoes off. She couldn’t wait to cuddle on the couch with him and see how he was doing.

He heard her voice as he was laying in bed and wen my wife eyed. Although he had sobered up... she’d still be able to smell the alcohol on him and he jumped up, rushing to run a shower and get in it.

Fae heads the shower turn on and heads upstairs. “Are you feeling any better?” She asks as she sits on the bed. She glances at the closed bathroom door and starts pulling her socks off.

“Yeah I’m doing better.” He called to her, feeling around in his pocket for his sobriety chip frowning when it wasn’t there. He didn’t realise that in a drunken haze he’d chucked it in the trash. It didn’t mean anything anymore but he needed to save face for Fae

Fae nods a little and gets up, getting changed into comfier clothes. “I’m gonna go take the trash out and start on dinner.” She calls to him and heads downstairs and to the kitchen.

“Alright.” He called back to her and jumped in the shower not thinking anything more of it for the moment til he had scrubbed as much of the alcohol smell off him as he possibly could.

Fae goes down and picks up the trashbag, hearing a bunch of glass clinking together. She didn’t think much of it, figuring it was pasta jars and stuff he had been using for lunches. She sees his chip though and fishes it out and throws the rest out and places the chip on the counter, figuring it had slipped out of his hand or pocket.

Once out of the shower he chucked his clothes in the laundry pile then got into pjs and took the laundry downstairs, picking his chip off the counter and smiled as she came back in. “How was your day?” He asked her, chucking the stuff in the utility room and went to plop onto the couch with her.

Fae sits on the couch with him and cuddles into his side. "It was okay. Kinda slow at the shop." She murmurs and lays her head on his chest.

He just nodded a little and rubbed her back. “I love you.” He murmured softly to her. “Very. Very much.” He murmured softly to her.

He smiled some and held her close, kissing her head and just stayed quiet, he was thinking about everything that had been going on with them recently but at the moment he was also thinking about how desperate he was for another beer, kissing her cheek, "We need some toilet roll by the way, I was gonna pop out an get some, I'll be back soon alright?" He smiled and kissed her head again, getting up and grabbing the car keys, leaving his sobriety chip on the side again, not giving her even a minute to offer to join and suddenly he was out the door

Fae frowns as he rushes out. She curls up and sighs softly. She was gonna go with him. She didn’t really wanna be at home alone. She sighs and curls up with a banket, turning on a movie and laying down. He had been acting distant lately and she was afraid after everything he was second guessing wanting to marry her. She curls up more and sniffles.

He headed to the store to pick up the toilet roll and then back to the liquor store to buy another case of beer, drinking one in the drive once he got home then took the other stuff inside, hiding his beer on his side of their room, "I picked up some ice cream as well, you want some?" He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back