• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He frowned and held her to him, tucking some hair behind her ear and keeping an eye on her, desperately wanting to cheer her up with anything at all but he just couldn’t think of it.

Fae sleeps and holds onto his shirt tightly. She wakes up a few hours later to her phone ringing. She sighs and gets up, answering the phone to her mother checking up on her. She goes into the kitchen to talk to her.

By the time she had woken up he was sitting out back on the porch with a cigarette and talking to Jack, letting him know everything that had been going on but he noticed as he was telling him everything and the more he said it out loud what had happened for them the more he wanted nothing else but to go and get a beer.

Fae hangs up with her mom and heads outside to Norman. She walks up behind him and rubs his shoulders softly and waits for him to get off the phone. “Want me to order the food?” She asks softly and wraps her arms around his shoulders. She lays her head agaisnt his and kisses his cheek softly.

He frowned but nodded and lit another cigarette, not saying anything about wanting a beer, she didn’t need that stress added in right now.

Fae frowns slightly and sighs. She lets go of him and goes back inside two order the food, getting their usuals. She goes and curls up on the couch and covers up with a blanket.

He made his way in after a third one and curled up next to her. “Sorry... jack just got me thinking is all.” He mumbled and gently rest his head in her lap.

Fae looks down at him and shrugs. “It’s fine.” She mutters and lays her head on her hand. She turns on the tv and flips through the channels absentmindly.

He frowned laying there staring at the tv and shaking a little as he had gotten cold sitting out on the porch, just holding onto her tightly. He was still sure that it was all his fault but he hadn’t said a word of it to her.

Fae grabs the blanket off the back of couch and throws it onto him. She kisses his cheek and rubs his shoulder softly. She hands him the remote.

He frowned some and turned it onto mute, rolling over and looking up at her. “I put you under too much stress.” He mumbled and frowned more at her.

Fae frowns a little. "Babe you didn't." She murmurs and watches him. "This isn't your fault. I'm the one that has problems carrying. It's my fault this happened."

He frowned some and shook his head. “And what if it wasn’t you? What if this was me not taking care of myself and it put you under too much stress?” He muttered frowning. He really couldn’t think of any other option whether it was true or not. He was worried he’d screwed up big time and it was only adding to his spiral

Fae frowns and sits up. She cups his cheeks gently. "Babe you did take care of yourself. You can't help it that the medicine wasn't working.' She murmurs softly and hugs him tightly.

He frowned and watched her shaking his head some. “I’m sorry anyway. Whether it was my fault or not.” He whimpered and held onto her tightly.

Fae holds onto him and curls into him. She sighs softly and buries her face in his shoulder. She knew eventually they'd get past this and they'd try again. She just didn't know when she'd stop hurting

Once the food arrived he got up and paid for it, sitting down with her and picking at the food a little bit ate some, took his meds then cleaned up after and went back to her, picking her up bridal style and carried her to bed smiling st her a little.

Fae stays quite for the rest of the night. She holds onto him tightly when he picks her up and kisses his cheek softly. She lays her head on his shoulder and relaxes.

Once he was in bed with her it was only a few minutes beforehand he was asleep, completely worn out from everything and worrying about her so much at the moment. He knew they could make it through this but he was worried about how long it would take.

Fae watches him for a bit before falling asleep herself a few hours later. She curls into him and doesn't wake up until her alarm went off. She was gonna go to the shop today and just do computer work for Jack. She thought maybe going back she could get better, plus with Norman not being able to work, they needed the money.

He woke up while she was in the shower and sat up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and trying to gather the energy to get up, trying to breathe properly without having to heave and sat there with his eyes shut for a minute while he steadied himself.

Fae gets out of the shower and starts getting ready for the day. She didn't really wanna leave the house, but she had been talking to a therapist at the hospital before she was able to go home and they told her she should try to go back to normal living. She looks herself over in the mirror and frowns.

Norman looked up from sitting at the side of the bed seeing her come back into the room and reached for her hand, “Call me for anything Alright?” He murmured to her and finally stood up, using her a little to do so but trying to be subtle about it. “I’ll be here, I’ll get some stuff done around the house. That list of DIY you keep adding to.” He winked at her and kissed her head.

Fae smiles a litte at him. She hugs him getmyl and lays her head on his chest. "You come by if you need to as well." She murmurs softly. "Or call me." She murmurs and kisses his chin. She sighs softly and watches him a minute. "I'll see you tonight." She says softly and heads to the car.

“Yes ma’am.” He murmured and headed downstairs to go get some breakfast, doing exactly as he promised he was gonna do for the first few hours until the cravings had settled back in again and for the first time in a very long time he found himself alone with an opportunity to go get a beer without anyone knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back