• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Second Rebellion - Skyrim Interest Check

Name: Veryon Kirok Xekrayok (Brother of the Dragonborn)

Race: Vampire Argonian- Black

Strengths: (Three character or personality strengths e.g. "loyalty, speed, determination") Loyalty, Wisdom, Knowledge, Imagination

Weaknesses: (Three) Tiredness, Not willing to die, possessiveness

Major Skills: (Three from the Skill Tree, e.g. "Archery, Sneak, Speech"): Destruction, Speech, Conjuration

Minor Skills: (Three): Restoration, Heavy armor, Smithing

Appearance: (An image or description): (WIP)

Items: (a few supplies or tools they usually have on their person): Staff, an Elder scroll, Dragon bones and scales, Daedra hearts, Daedric robes with armor, Books about Dragons.

Home: One in Markarth, Solitude and Cyrodil. Has full Daedric artifacts and gear in them, in addition to the dragon pries masks, but he sealed them away with all the other possessions of the Dragonborn.

Weapons: (preferred weapon type, fighting style, strengths/weaknesses, etc.):  Master of Destruction and Conjuration, but prefers to talk.

Traits: Tiredness, he has no will to fight. Self Preservation, protects self above all else

History: He was abandoned with The Moth Priest when he was a bay and was raised by them. He soon became the best reader there was. One day, he got up and left for adventure. In Skyrim, he soon realized he wanted to help the Empire and became a soldier. He was travelling to the College after some fighting to see if he could join when he met the Dragonbornn. The two son realized they were related, and after Veryon was done with the College, they would meet again. Veryon was obsessed with Dragons. He found his brother on Akavir, dying, and was left all his possessions and Knowledge. He went on to become a Merchant and a Mage.

Goals: To Know everything about the Dragonborn, for he carries the Legacy of Knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlbaGuBrath What level would we all be? I saw Saorat used like steel arrows and I tried to alter Kumi to fit what level she seemed to be. Or would it be any level we want? Or would we he similar so no one is too OP?

@AlbaGuBrath What level would we all be? I saw Saorat used like steel arrows and I tried to alter Kumi to fit what level she seemed to be. Or would it be any level we want? Or would we he similar so no one is too OP?

I figure their level would be dependant on their age and experience, as well as their opportunity to train. Saor is at a medium level because she's young and not wealthy enough to pay for expensive training or weapons, but has received training through the army, experience, and has earned enough pay to make up for not being able to sell meats and furs anymore. I think I'll leave your characters' levels up to y'all, but I think they should be reasonable. For example, a character can either be Master at one or two things or Adept in several, an older character may be a higher level and have more experience but he's also not as physically strong as a younger one, etc.

Mine is higher level in most to all magic skills and is a higher level due to age, but is not in shape.

How could we meet? I was thinking in Riften, because of a fight.

Well, I think a fight would be likely to attract too much unwanted attention... There could be a couple others who already knew each other, or maybe are trying to recruit while undercover, perhaps.

Well, I think a fight would be likely to attract too much unwanted attention... There could be a couple others who already knew each other, or maybe are trying to recruit while undercover, perhaps.

Well my character happens to be recruiting for the college and selling goods, so I guess that way...

When do we start?

Well my character happens to be recruiting for the college and selling goods, so I guess that way...

When do we start?

I suppose start time is up to y'all. I'd like to wait until I'm able to get to a computer instead of having to poke out messages on my phone, but that won't be for another couple weeks. If everyone else is antsy and raring to go, I won't hold y'all back.

I suppose start time is up to y'all. I'd like to wait until I'm able to get to a computer instead of having to poke out messages on my phone, but that won't be for another couple weeks. If everyone else is antsy and raring to go, I won't hold y'all back.

I am so PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AlbaGuBrath If you needed to post you could just do short, basic text to make up for the fact you're on a phone. I know it's pretty irritating on a phone! And then when you're on computer you could RP as you usually do.

If it does start now, those of us who could post could just do some world-building and initial relationship development before we get into the meat of the thing when you're able to post.

I'm both fine with waiting and going ahead soon. Either one works for me. The decision is yours.

@AlbaGuBrath If you needed to post you could just do short, basic text to make up for the fact you're on a phone. I know it's pretty irritating on a phone! And then when you're on computer you could RP as you usually do.

If it does start now, those of us who could post could just do some world-building and initial relationship development before we get into the meat of the thing when you're able to post.

I'm both fine with waiting and going ahead soon. Either one works for me. The decision is yours.

I'm with him

Okay, I can give that a shot. I hope y'all won't mind it taking forever...

I could also set up the thread and let you three begin, then introduce my character later on. It might be a while, but I can say she's been on a scouting mission far away or something and is coming back with information. Or, you two could meet somewhere and start talking, then when Saor and Drenmare encounter them later on, they already know each other and have established their goals and such.

Do y'all know how you want to introduce your characters in the story and how you plan for them to get involved with the rebellion?

I'm thinkin' Kumi's on some sort of Ambassador-for-Riften trip somewhere, and that could be the same city as Veryon recruiting for the College? And, seeing as Windhelm is a good in-between of Riften and Winterhold, and it's also been the heart of the first rebellion, it could be a good place to get involved with this rebellion.

(As if Kumi's going to make a good ambassador, whose stupid decision was that)

I'm thinkin' Kumi's on some sort of Ambassador-for-Riften trip somewhere, and that could be the same city as Veryon recruiting for the College? And, seeing as Windhelm is a good in-between of Riften and Winterhold, and it's also been the heart of the first rebellion, it could be a good place to get involved with this rebellion.

(As if Kumi's going to make a good ambassador, whose stupid decision was that)

Okay, so y'all want to meet Saor and Drenmare in Windhelm? I think that would work; it would certainly give me and @Beta✯ a little time.

Alright, I'll make the thread soon and tag everyone in it.

Awesome. We'll try to chew the cud until the true fun can begin.

Can I just take a screenshot for my character's appearance?

If you want to, and then can write a little bit about extra details if needed.

By the way, if anyone has missed them so far, I added a few pages and linked them to each other. I figured we could just leave this as OOC since we're already using it for that now, but that can easily be changed if needed.

Main Thread[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]§ Rules and Joining[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] § [/COLOR]Characters

Can I just take a screenshot for my character's appearance?

Perfectly fine if you want to do a screenshot. There's no issue with that.

As @AlbaGuBrath said, write a bit of detail and post it on the Characters thread for inspection.

Other than that, we would be happy for you to join us!

I'm thinking about hopping in soon because I'm really wanting to write and am a bit concerned about running out of data for my phone, so I'd like to write a little before that happens. I'm planning on having Saor coming back from investigating rumors around the city. Dren and Saor are already working together and have followed a lead on Ulfric to Windhelm, and have split up to cover more ground and look less suspicious. I think they can have agreed to meet at the Inn, so that brings them all into one place. She will probably want to speak to Kumi (obviously she doesn't know him or what she's getting into... (x ) and can meet y'all that way. Of course, she won't be speaking about gathering information for the rebellion, but may try to get word of some rumors. Maybe one or both of y'all's characters might overhear snippets of her report to Dren, then that can be their introduction to the rebellion.

I do have to say that, because I'm on my phone, my posts may be shorter, slower, or less regular than usual. I've got an idea I'd like to try, but I don't know if it will work. I'll try typing my posts on a GDoc in offline mode on my computer, then use my phone sync cord to move it to my phone, then paste it here. Dunno if it works that way, but I'll give it a shot. I don't have my computer yet, so it will probably be after Dren's intro, but hopefully I'll have it in a couple days. That or I'll get impatient and type a post from my phone. (x

@AlbaGuBrath I'm thinking the Jarl of Windhelm is Torbjorn Shatter-Shield, given the Shatter-Shields are prestigious in Windhelm and always seemed to be important generally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back