What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the search for TWD (canon x oc + doubling)

Sub Genres
  1. AU
  2. Dystopian
  3. Horror
  4. Realistic
  5. Romance
  6. Zombies

kindly

trying to get back into the swing of things.
hi again homies! i’ve been really craving a roleplay based on the walking dead (preferably canon x oc with optional doubling) lately i blame it on the fanfiction and my everlasting urge to do a zombie apoc themed rp.. so here’s a lil search thread for it haha!! also, just in case it matters to you, i do believe i’ve seen every currently-released season of twd, but it’s been a little bit since i have.. so i may need refreshers here n there if we heavily follow some canon events! anyhoo, please message me if you’re interested, or comment here if you’re unable to pm me. thank you! :]
(my original/fandom search thread is here btw!)

looking for: daryl dixon or glenn rhee
could attempt: probably anyone (ask n i’ll see!)​

NOTESplease read all of this - don’t skip anything.
  • i’m 21 currently and would greatly prefer if my rp partner were to be at least 18 or above.
  • i write in third person pov and my reply length depends on my energy/excitement levels, but i always write at least a paragraph. i’d prefer if you could write in third person pov and at least be a little descriptive in your writing - it doesn’t have to be super long, but absolutely no one-liners.
  • i prefer to only play females unless we double up, in which i may attempt a male if you’d ultimately prefer.
  • romance is a must! for my side i’d prefer MxF, but i can attempt any other pairing for your side; however, please know that i tend to need a good plot for FxF, and some convincing for MxM and other unlisted pairings. my apologies.
  • i’m a slow responder and may even disappear for a few days or longer without much warning because of my health and forgetfulness - nonetheless, i always try to message once i return. you’re allowed (and even encouraged) to bump me if i disappear, but please don’t continuously spam me.
  • ghost friendly, i think? like i always appreciate a goodbye, but i understand if you are unable to give one.
  • i tend to view the rp as dead if you don’t reply for over a week. if i ever assume incorrectly, please do feel free to message me again once you’re back if you’d still like to rp with me.
  • i usually prefer discord, but can try to do things here (preferably in PMs) if you’d like to. i just can’t promise how often i’d be able to get on and reply if it’s here.
  • i don’t really have any limits, i don’t think.. but absolutely no smut, please. if anything related to that happens to come up naturally in the rp, fading in/out is needed.
  • please be communicative about the rp and yours wants, and at least a little talkative about other things. i tend to ramble a lot, so i’d really appreciate it if my rambling was able to have some of your input!
  • doubling up is welcome ofc!

IDEASnone of these necessarily have to be used, n any can be combined w another - feel free to suggest your own ideas if you have any! we could even just jump around from scene to scene rather than follow a specific storyline too, if you’d prefer.
  • prompts
    • AU where (insert canon character) has a younger sister, M/C.
    • M/C ends up getting badly injured and seeks safety in a random old house, only to soon be found bleeding out by Y/C.
    • Y/C and M/C were very close childhood friends, but were eventually separated somehow; however, they both meet again some time after the apocalypse begins.
    • M/C is a member of Alexandria, having been so for a bit now. At first she struggles to get used to Y/C because of the great difference in their ways, but eventually she gets used to it/them and even forms a crush on them.
    • AU where M/C was also at the hospital Rick was at in the very beginning.
    • AU where M/C happens to be immune.
    • M/C used to be a member of a random survivor group but left as soon as she learned about their evil tendencies. Now, unbeknownst to her, the survivor group is hunting her down.
  • AUs
    • high school / college au
    • au where the apocalypse never happened
    • some kind of supernatural/fantasy au
    • au where certain/all characters don’t die

kindly

I can be Glenn if you can be Daryl for me!
i can try to play him for you! though i can’t promise my portrayal will be any good, as i’ve never played him before n i might have trouble w his way of speaking haha :’3 but if you’re okay with all that, then please do go ahead and shoot me a message so we can discuss things further!

I'd be down! Just started a rewatch so my knowledge is pretty fresh!
awesome! i’ll try to send ya a message in a moment here once i figure out how to LOL.. it’s been a hot minute and we can discuss things further! c:

kindly

I can be Daryl for you if you are Rosita for me.
sick! i can most certainly try my best to play her for you! small disclaimer though, i’ve never played her before so my portrayal may not be very accurate n a lil wonky at first. but, if you’re still willing, then great! nonetheless, i’ll shoot you a message so we don’t clutter this thread too much haha. c:

Users who are viewing this thread