• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The School for the Supernaturally Gifted. (Open + always accepting)

Oakley was about to walk away when she felt something hit her. She turned around to see one of her apples on the ground. Without thinking she picked it up and took a big bite out of it before looking at the guy who had given her one of her apples back. Tilting her head she made her way over to both him and a guy with a red jacket she had never seen before before taking another bite from her apple. She was focusing on her tail now, making sure it just swayed lazily behind her, not grabbing anything. "Um...hello." she looked at them, not really sure what else to do. The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Andro had arrived at the curb bordering the school campus. He takes a deep breath and makes his first step toward the front doors. I/LC-01A was not with him at this time, which disappointed him because this place was completely alien to Andro, and company was almost always appreciated. There were a million and one thoughts racing through his mind. He had recalled several experiences with schools he wishes he could forget, and going to one more seems like pseudo-masochism. But he wasn't going to be deterred by anxiety this time around.

Whilst still walking towards the main gate, Andro heard some noises from within the building. They almost sounded like voices but it was hard to tell. Nevertheless, this piqued his curiosity. He reached the front door and slowly pulled it open. He looked around and got a sense for the atmosphere. There were bulletins on the walls, the air was conditioned, and there were a row of chairs lined up by the office. Andro sat down on one of them and began stifling through his bag to find his room number.
"Let's see... room..." Andro muttered as he glanced at the sheet. "3...3...1..."

Knowing the room number, Andro now just needed to know where exactly it was. He stood from the chair and peeked his head into the office. "Excuse me..."

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect
DramonFire DramonFire

In their search for the labs the others encountered Mark who's curiosity had also been piqued by "The Lab."

Seeing they shared the same direction of travel he turned to them affably and said in an even tone "The signs say it's just this way. We can look together."

There was no response from the office. Andro decided it was best not to go searching around in there. Instead, he grabbed his bag and carried on, wandering through the hallways, counting numbers in search of his room.

ANDROMADA ANDROMADA

Ahhh you're looking for the dorms, you can find them that way but most people are already out exploring. We're heading for the labs if you want to come.

The arena is that way... but honestly I'd avoid it for the time being if I were you.

My name is Mark by the way. It's nice to meet you.

Mark extends a hand to Andromada.

"Well, a couple of people seem to be going to the lab. I wouldn't mind going to that." He walks over to Iverne. "Hey, I'm Daizo. Do you want to come with us to the lab?"

Lucius just stood in the arena, looking down towards his feet, when Phanesia approached him. "I- I'm so sorry!" Phanesia had been there the whole time not saying a word, paralyzed by confusion. "I should have stuck up for you! I'm a terrible friend. I'm sorry, I've just never had one before." Her words peaked Lucius' interest. He had assumed that she was the one with all the friends when it was both of them all along. Phanesia walked up to Lucius and gave him an offer. "We can... fight if you want."

Lucius didn't know what to do in that situation, so he did the first thing that came to mind. He walked over to Phanesia and gave her a hug. "I've never had friends either. I assumed you did." For the first time since he got here, Lucius felt comfortable in his own skin. "I would never fight you. You've been nothing but kind to me and I'm very grateful. Thank you." This new duo, with combined powers, had opportunities like no other. It was up to them if they would take full advantage of them.

I/LC-01A was passing through the halls headed for the dorms. She was scanning the school, looking through walls and mapping out the entire structure. On her map, something caught her eye. It was a large empty space adjacent to the hallway she was in. Ever so curious to learn more, I/LC-01A decided to open the door to the arena and walk through, giving little grace to what dangers might await her.
"H-hello...?" She announced softly in question as her voice echoed off the walls.

Zokra sighed 'I didn't mean for everyone to join...' He looked over at Mark pointing the way, then at Kyros 'Doesn't anyone here know common decency?' He says, he hated people who did not introduce themselves first. Zokra ignored his hand "The name's Zokra." His eyes closed as he turned his back, visibly upset by what happened earlier 'I wasn't being careful, and I lost control of myself due to that Lucius guy.' he frowned and opened his eyes, looking at Minerva, "Minerva, come, we're leaving." he took note of her preferring Minerva over Seraphina, and tried to change his behaviour as much as he could, they were allies after all. "Everyone who wants to come, now is the time. We're not staying around here. I don't know if this place has curfew or anything so I want to make the best of my time." And suddenly a new guy shows up. Zokra frowned even more 'For goodness' sake...'

Akira scoffed at Zokra's remark, however, since Daizo wanted to go, she would go too. She leans in and whispers "You sure you want to join that buzzkill? I mean... Why is he even acting this way..."

KrisKun KrisKun
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear
SRUNewman SRUNewman
R Rock And Roll Boy
Hollycrest Hollycrest
Azerothii Azerothii
Skaggon Skaggon
NineTimes NineTimes
DigitalEcho DigitalEcho
PolkaBat PolkaBat
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

ANDROMADA ANDROMADA

Last edited:
Kyros sighed as he lowered his hand. He noticed that his presence was not appreciated, much less noticed by anybody really. He did not care for going anywhere other than his room at that point. He already had all the sufficient information about the school with him on his hard drive which he could look over if he wished to. "I've changed my mind actually. The lab does not interest me any longer. Wouldn't want to be the third wheel anyways." He then wondered what he might do next.

Akira perked up "Hey... You can join us if you want to!" She said with a smile, walking up to Kyros "I'm Akira, nice to meet you!" She held out her hand, her voice was obviously riddled with excitement. She then looked over at Daizo "It's okay right?" she winked.

SRUNewman SRUNewman

Last edited:
He gladly took the hand that was offered to him. "Thank you very much" he said with a smile. The girl that did so seemed nice which Kyros enjoyed. The guy however, might have been an issue due to the previous problem of him standing up to the teacher while Kyros heavily discouraged it. He decided that a negative relationship would only go so far as to hurt him in the long run. Turning to the two, Kyros asked "What do you have in mind?" so as to find out where they were going.

Daizo was okay with having others join them sort of. He did like Akira and was thinking of look around the academy just the two of them but he didn't want to be rude. "I was just planning on roaming the academy. I don't have any particular plan so far." He says with a large smile. He out stretches his hand. "The names Daizo it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry if your first impression of me is a hot head for trying to fight the teacher I don't try to have that happen but I feel that's the impression I made with some people." He chuckles.

Roseus walked out of their dorm, locking the door and making sure that everything was set and orderly. They set to wander around the school and jogged down the halls, making sure they didn't make too much noise. They soon ran into the Minerva.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Kyros shook his hand as well. "Understandable. I myself am not known for my first impressions either. I am sure you had your reasons to challenge him."

Mark followed the signs with the gaggle of other students trailing behind him. They nattered in the manner that students often do.

Finally he came to a large metallic door that looked more like it belonged to a small vault rather than any lab. He approached and, sure enough, it opened with a satisfying swish and a mechanical thunk.

He led the way into this new corridor, only it wasn't a corridor, it was a bridge comprised, in large part, by see-through re enforced glass. It turned out that 'the' lab was more akin to a wing. As they walked on they looked down, through the glass, into a workshop, bristling with machining apparatus and tools of every conceivable (and inconceivable) sort. Lining the doors were white colored, heavy looking, fire doors with innocuous little white signs boasting hazard symbols of every different kind. Labels hovered past, materials, fluid dynamics, high energy, genetics. Many of the doors looked to be secure, some even appeared to function as airlocks for the solid walled structures visible beyond the walls of the corridor.

It seemed that every possible discipline had been given a nod. Finally they stopped as they entered a central chamber which included the glass lifts that could ferry people between levels.

"Well, that is impressive."

KrisKun KrisKun
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear
SRUNewman SRUNewman
R Rock And Roll Boy
Hollycrest Hollycrest
Azerothii Azerothii
Skaggon Skaggon
NineTimes NineTimes
DramonFire DramonFire
PolkaBat PolkaBat
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
ANDROMADA ANDROMADA

Seraphina(Minerva): There was way too much traffic going on and even though I was fine with Kyros going, that didn't mean I wanted the entire school to come with us. I wanted a small group to join us and honestly I felt like if no more than three went we would get caught and that could mean bad things. I didn't mind exploring the place in general, but the lab was probably an off-limit place and I wanted to get an advantage that the rest didn't know about. If I found any secrets I would probably only share it with Zorka. I could tell he didn't enjoy the crowd though I was glad he was calling me Minerva. "I'll just be back in a moment," I say and I'm about to trot off when Roseus bumps into me. Perfect, just the person I wanted to see. I nod my head, away from the crowd, in hopes that he would follow. I wanted to ask him how he was doing but I didn't want to say so in front of the others in case it made him more upset.

NineTimes NineTimes DramonFire DramonFire

Last edited:
Zokra stayed behind with Minerva, however staying out of reach of the two as to not disturb them. He grabbed a piece of chalk and started scribbling a rune on the wall. 'Good grief... At least we're split up from the rest now.' he sighed.

As the door opened, a sound of glass breaking could be heard. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" A soft female voice cried out "Not again!" A young woman wearing a lab coat, flustered about a broken Erlenmeyer flask. A glowing yellow substance had spilled on the floor. "W-W-Who's there?" She asked in a much softer, almost scared tone. The bandaged woman dropped a few beads nano-absorbant on the floor, which soaked up every drop of spilled fluid in a matter of seconds. "Terno is that you? I-I-I swear I-I had nothing to do with that portal accident... I know y-you and Zekron took care of that giant arachnid b-b-but..." She kept blurting out words like there was no tomorrow.

"How about we go check out the large courtyard we could see in the helicarrier? Seems like we might have a view of the whole campus that way!" Akira proposed. 'I just want to go outside for a few moments. It seems like the sun is setting. It must be a beautiful sight!' She went through her white hair as she thought about all the things that happened today, spacing out a little. 'I wonder what this school has in store for us. One thing is for sure, it won't be boring!' She then looked at Iverné "You coming as well?"

KrisKun KrisKun
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear
SRUNewman SRUNewman
R Rock And Roll Boy
Hollycrest Hollycrest
Azerothii Azerothii
Skaggon Skaggon
NineTimes NineTimes
DigitalEcho DigitalEcho
PolkaBat PolkaBat
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
ANDROMADA ANDROMADA

Last edited:
Andro looked around him. The lab was astonishing, he had never seen such strange equipment before.

"Impressive Indeed..."

He noticed the flustered voice and glanced over to see the broken glass on the floor.

"I wonder what kinds of things they make here. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a time machine or something like that by the looks of it."

KrisKun KrisKun
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear
SRUNewman SRUNewman
R Rock And Roll Boy
Hollycrest Hollycrest
Azerothii Azerothii
Skaggon Skaggon
NineTimes NineTimes
DramonFire DramonFire
PolkaBat PolkaBat
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish