• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The School for the Supernaturally Gifted. (Open + always accepting)

Seraphina(Minerva): I watch everything before my eyes, there was a lot of going on and it was going on way too fast. It made my head hurt and I knew coming to the arena was going to be a bad idea. I watch in horror as the teacher flash a light knew the new girl, it made me enrage. There were so many people that I didn't know and it made me anxious, I had no idea what their powers were, their strengths and their weaknesses. This would take awhile to know everyone. I open my mouth to defend the girl with the tail but it was already too late. A bunch of people spoke against the teacher and honestly I would have done the same. But then Zekron talked and explained himself. Even though it made sense, I still wasn't happy about it. I was hoping things were going to calm down when a girl goes flying in the middle of Zekron's speech and I flinch back. Oh boy, this was an absolute nightmare. I didn't think it could get any worse when Lucius speaks up and challenges Zekron. "Let's not do that," I say loud enough and roll my eyes. Though I didn't know exactly who Zekron was, Zorka did know who he was. It was aggravating because I seemed the less educated on powers. "Mr. Taylor.." I say, very hesitantly. I had no idea how to address this man. "How would training go? Like how often will we be meeting?" I try to ask politely and I didn't want any more outbursts. I look over to the two fighting students who Zekron just broke up and I wished they would stop.

KrisKun KrisKun DramonFire DramonFire SRUNewman SRUNewman DigitalEcho DigitalEcho Hollycrest Hollycrest NineTimes NineTimes The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

"What!?" Lucius saw this girl as insane for not wanting a fight like this. "You scared or something? This is what we all need, we need to have a fight with someone who's stronger than us to truly challenge us!" He was really heated now and decided to inspire his classmates. "This is our first day here everyone! Why don't we make such a splash at this new school, that they'll be drying it off for months?" Lucius didn't know what he was saying at this point, or why he was saying it. His attention was now on Zekron. "The difference in strength... is that it? You think I'm gonna stop trying to better myself, just because you're stronger than me? Well, you got another thing coming!" He turned back towards his classmates and was screaming at this point. "Are you all scared or something? What do you think the greatest people in history did when they were scared? Those who had fear planted in their hearts. Those who dealt with it and pulled through. They all used that experience to drown out their hesitation! So are you all with me or not?" Lucius then had a brief moment of realization. He realized something, about friendship, about his life, about his own skin. "I get it now! Everyone is weak and relies on others. As we reach out to each other, as we become friends or fight, the bonds we form create our tomorrow. This common enemy! He's what will make us stronger! People like him make us friends!" As Lucius took a stance to fight, he glared deep into Zekron's eyes. "I, Lucius Grancia, son of the world-famous mobster, Bruno Grancia, will fight you till my last breath, whether these people do it with me or not!"

"Welp, I'm out. I don't need to get involved with this so I'm going to take a nap." Roseus said to himself. "If anyone needs me I'll be in my room!" They announced, heading back to the dorms. As soon as they were out of sight they began to run and sprinted back. They fumbled with the key for a few seconds and opened the door before locking it and running into his room. They flopped into bed and curled up in their blankets. They were most likely going to stay there for the rest of the day.

KrisKun KrisKun DramonFire DramonFire SRUNewman SRUNewman DigitalEcho DigitalEcho Hollycrest Hollycrest The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Rumble Fish Rumble Fish @CocoBeans

"Anyone else wanna pussy out and leave like that femboy? I swear to you, if you fight alongside me, we can't lose!" Lucius would've backhanded that kid if he was still here, but right now, he had to get others on his side. "You think he'll kill us or something? He's nothing but a dinosaur who plays with rocks to scare people!"

"What exactly are you hoping to achieve here?" Zokra asked "If all you want to do is fight, be my guest, but even then, what good would it bring if we fought now?" He scoffed, this change of heart that Lucius made did not make an impression on him. "Leave me out of this. I don't fight meaningless battles." He said coldly as he leaned on the wall behind him. 'What is this guy's problem... Zekron is basically just doing his job and he expects us to start some kind of revolt against him? I thought he was smarter than this.'

Daizo gets all excited about Lucious's speech except for the femboy comment that was uncalled for. He jumps on a railing and jumps in the air toward the arena “Conforta me et potentia!!” He yells and his partial armor is summoned. He lands in the arena a little bit away from Zekron. "WOOO!! I'm hyped up!! Let's do this!!" He summons a sword made of dark energy. "Since my sword that comes with the armor can't be summoned ill just have to make do with this one for now."

Lucius looked at his feet and did his normal crooked smile.This smile was not for the intended purpose, it was to trick everybody. With Lucius' recent change of heart, he wanted nothing more than to prove himself to these people he called classmates, and to the few, he hoped to call his friends. Lucius picked up a rock and walked over to Zokra slowly. "This is a piece of the rock that made everyone here so scared of this man. If you truly think that just his sheer power can beat us... you're no better than it." Lucius then took the properties of the rock and transferred them Zokra's feet, immobilizing him. "Why don't you use your fairy spells to break out." Lucius looked at the remaining crowd of people. "Anyone else? I can use the same rock twice you know." Lucius began thinking of his mother as he said this and scowled at the way he was acting. This was not how he was raised, but he couldn't help but want to challenge himself.

He then saw Daizo jump down from his spot, and take a position, ready to fight. "That's the spirit, hell yeah!" Lucius looked back at the rest of the group, and then at Phanesia. "Friends gotta stick together right?" He then flashed his iconic smile. He was hoping that this group would come to their senses and join them, but it wasn't a guarantee.

Flashback to Lucius' 6th birthday.
"Mom, where's dad?" Lucius had just opened the present his mom had bought him. It was a brand new hat, one that was almost identical to the one she wore when she went out. "Is he at work again?" Lucius' mom didn't want to tell him anything, about where his bastard father was, or what he was doing. Most of the time, when his dad was at "work", it usually meant that he was selling drugs, and running the biggest mob in Italy. This time was different. You see, Bruno wanted to raise Lucius to become the heir to the mob, and wanted nothing more than for him to be tough. But, Lucius was a nice boy. He cared for people despite differences and even used his time helping other kids develop skills like riding a bike or swimming. He even taught one of the neighborhood boys how to read, for they were too poor to go to school. Bruno didn't want any son of his being a hero, so he left, and he never came back. Abandoned by his dad, he lived his life normally. Helping his mom, passing school with excellent grades, but this didn't last. It was at the age of 9 where Lucius got curious. He would pester his mom all the time with questions about his dad, so, his mother broke down. "Because he's a bastard! He left because he's a coward! He wanted you to be a monster!" Lucius embraced his mother. He whispered in her ear, "I promise not to cry." Which he would write down in his father's native language, in the journal his father used to own.
Present.
"I may be the product of a coward, but that coward is one of the strongest men in the world, and I'm proud to be his son!"

Finch raised an eyebrow at Zekron. "Well...you kinda killed the mood."

"Which I thank you for because you inadvertently prevented me from killing my friend here."

Finch threw his hands up. "For gods' sake, woman, make up your mind!"

The two walked away arguing to themselves. Finally, they stumbled upon Lucius and Zokra.

"It's not meaningless, it's sparring. You know, like preparing for when we need to fight an actual enemy?" North made a face that clearly read duh.

DramonFire DramonFire KrisKun KrisKun

Seraphina(Minerva): I was so pissed at Lucius and done with his bullshit. I was sick of this guy. I wanted to walk over to him and slap him or worse. I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. This guy was so arrogant and I regret ever inviting him. I vowed to myself that I wouldn't do so again. I wouldn't try to be nice to him ever again either, he certainly did not deserve it. His comments were unnecessary and I wanted to shut him up. "None of us our cowards, I'm not afraid of Zekron, but I know how to show respect and to be a decent human being. But maybe your'e not even human at all, you don't even at like it. You're a selfish ignorant bastard. I wonder if you even have feelings," I retort back at him. Of course I wanted to respect Zekron's wishes of not fighting without his permission but this guy pushed me way beyond my buttons. If he wanted a fight, I would give him a fight alright. I take a few steps forward. An island was good with being warm and humid and I was going to take that to my advantage. There was water particles in the air and I feel for the molecules, concentrating them. Suddenly rain was pouring down on Lucius head. It was a warning blow for him and no one was going to call me a coward. I had no desire to fight Zekron though, he didn't disrespect me or anyone else for that matter.

KrisKun KrisKun SRUNewman SRUNewman DramonFire DramonFire Hollycrest Hollycrest

OOC:Listen to the song while reading plz, it makes it more dramatic.

"Feelings." While Lucius was reflecting on his past and why his dad had left, Seraphina spoke up and caused it to rain on him, making the situation more dramatic, like a sad music video. He looked up at Seraphina, but this time, he had tears going down his face... Lucius was sobbing, for he had remembered why his dad left, and why he is, the way he is. "Feelings?" For his whole life, Lucius was never pleased with himself. He was either too much of one thing or not enough of another thing. This is exactly why he strived to be better. "I'll tell you a thing or two about feelings!" Lucius walked up to the girl who was trying to prove a point, and with tears down his face, he screamed. "Do you know what it's like to not care if you die tomorrow because you're such a burden?! Do you know how bad it feels to be the only thing in your loved one's life that's dragging them down?!" Lucius' mother was always there for him, and she was there almost too much. Even in the grown stage, he's at now, Lucius' mom never dated, and spent all of her free time with Lucius. "I've never been good enough! I just want to be something that people can look up to! Someone people enjoy being around! But I'm not wanted... and I never will be. Lucius' eyes went towards the floor, for he had finally said what he wanted all along, for these long years without his dad.

Chase - batta『Acoustic Version』 ENG SUB - YouPak.com

He could not help himself. He just couldn't. Kyros was barely able to suppress his laughter by holding his mouth with his hand. He did not laugh out loud, but it was definitely noticeable that it was what he was doing. The string of events that had just happened were far too ridiculous for even him, someone who usually keeps his cool. After coming to terms with what had just happened, Kyros started to formulate an answer to this idiotic request. "You realise that you are just going to get your ass handed to you. The more people there will be fighting, the less he is going to hold back, leading to more injuries and more senseless violence with it not mattering who wins in the end at all. There is no reason for any of us to fight alongside you either. Just because you have to wrestle some inner demon over your "feelings" or your "scarred past" or whatever godawful reason you have, does not mean any of us have to get involved. Besides, don't you think it is selfish to disregard all those that do not stand by you as cowardly when there is the possibility that a kind of fight like this is not what their powers are for?" Kyros stood up with the apple he had picked up. "Look, by all means you are free to fight if you wish. But turning this issue that clearly came out of nowhere with no good justification into our problem is simply unacceptable." He felt like the only person in the room who thought like him when it came to this matter at least, was the guy in the red jacket. So, he got up from his seat but waited for a response before talking to him. Finding a like minded individual in a place like this would be great for him in terms of settling in.

KrisKun KrisKun (and pretty much everyone because they are in the same room)

Last edited:
Mark, like many others, was taken aback by this display of raw emotion. This kid clearly had deep psychological traumas that had erupted into the open, literally at the first moment in which he was stressed.

"I'm not qualified to contribute to this situation and might even make things worse," he thought.

DramonFire DramonFire Mark wordlessly walked out of the arena and into the corridors searching for signage or, better yet, some kind of map like the one at the mall. He also kept an eye out for anything that looked like a public access terminal.

Zokra flinched, he did not expect to be immobilized by anyone. He struggled but it seems like it was a lost cause for now "Y-you really are daft i-if you think that I am scared. I came here with a g-goal, and neither you nor anyone else will take that f-from me." With everyone being distracted, Zekron made his move, moving as fast as he could. After Lucius' last word left his mouth, Zekron arrived in frond of him. Before anyone could react, he lifted Lucius by the neck "I advise you to stop your little tantrum." His face clear with anger "You have no right to endanger others because of your own selfish beliefs. I will not allow you to attack anyone here, not even me." His skin was covered with a thin layer of some sort. Almost like it was glowing. His arm revealed that he wore a bracelet as well. He looked over at Daizo "As for you, I think you're intelligent enough to know where this would go. If you actually believe that my goal here is to control you, then by all means fight. But that is not a fight you'll win."

Akira was shocked by all of this, standing next to Daizo, she whispered "I don't want anyone here to get hurt. Please stop..." all this negativety made her sad. It reminded her of when she woke up. Scared and alone, unknowing what the future had in store for her.

Iverné was watching the fighting transpire, leaning against the nearest wall, lighting up another cigarette and taking a huge puff, watching the smoke rise up and face into the air.

Why should I fight when I can just watch?

(OOC: I can't believe Lucius called Roseus a femboy. Hopefully that guy gets educated soon XD)

Roseus curled up into a ball, static filling their head again. Stray thoughts flew through their head, some happy, mostly memories. They grabbed a pillow and pressed it over their head, hoping to clot out the thoughts.
"Well shoot." He said and settled down for a nap.

Daizo felt bad about the situation and desummoned his armor. He looks very serious and sullen. He begins to talk in a quiet serious voice. "Akira, I promise I only did this cause I got over excited and wanted to see how powerful Zekron is." He puts his hand on Akira shoulder. "Let's go I'm sorry I made you sad." He begins to walk away but stops by Zekron "I wasn't trying to fight you for any reason but to better myself. I understand if I fight you now I will lose but how else am I supposed to better myself. Every failure brings me closer to success. If you still want to go I would be honored to strengthen my ability by sparring with you." He takes a step back and bows to Zekron. He waits by the door for Akira so they can go.

Lucius only expected this from the man who would be teaching him from further on. His speed was amazing and strength godlike, almost like he was superman, or god himself. With the recent stun he got from Zekron's attack, Lucius finally realized what he was doing. He was acting like his bastard father. "If I won't have allies to help me, then please, let's fight one on one. I would love nothing more than to put on a show with my powers." Lucius knew he would lose if Zekron didn't hold back, but he doubted that this staff member would kill a student. Lucius released Zokra, and made Zekron's fingers the property of Lucius' wet hair, turning it a dark blonde color. As soon as Lucius hit the floor, he gave Zekron his fingers back, and walked over to where the other's were. "I'm so sorry for all of this. I promise you that if I was in my right mind, this never would have happened." These people, in Lucius' mind, were still cowards. Cowards for not wanting to challenge themselves. Cowards for not wanting to use what god had given them. Cowards for not standing up to this large man, and showing him that no matter how scared they are of him, they wouldn't give up so easily. Lucius needed to talk to his mother soon, probably before bed, but he wouldn't tell her anything about what happened today, for it would be to disappointing to hear. He then put his attention back on Zekron and chuckled as he said, "But still, though you have nothing to prove, I sure do damn it! So, will you give me the most gracious offer of being my opponent, or not?"
DramonFire DramonFire

Seraphina(MInerva): I regret saying the words as soon as they left my mouth but of course it was too late for that. I shouldn't have stooped down to his level and I let the anger get the best of myself. I was sort of disappointed but it was too late. Of course I felt bad when I realized there were tears in his eyes but I didn't appreciate him yelling in my face. What was wrong with this kid? He changed emotions faster than I did and that was saying something. I concentrate on the rain above him and speed up the molecules, it turns into steam and gas once more. I wasn't mean unless provoked and he pushed me the wrong way. I didn't want to fight but that didn't make me coward. I just couldn't use my power that much, I barely knew anything about it or anyone here. The worse I could do was probably make ice, but that wasn't really that much use for attack. My power was more so for defense, not until I can develop more. I didn't like violence, that didn't make me a coward. I was upset and wanted to leave. I watch as Zekron finally put a stop to Lucius triad. I was on the fence, some had left, and I wanted to do the same. However, Zekron never answered my question and I wasn't sure if he was planning to actually teach and talk to us. Slowly, I take a few steps back, and start walking away from the arena. If I was needed I'm sure someone would come after me. I wanted to check on Roseus and then maybe talk to the newcomers, the ones I haven't met, and hopefully in a more peaceful setting too.

NineTimes NineTimes KrisKun KrisKun DramonFire DramonFire SRUNewman SRUNewman DigitalEcho DigitalEcho

Roseus got up from their quick nap, and then unpacked the items left in their backpack. They thought about what had happened earlier and their hands began to shake. They dropped the last item, a glass frame holding a picture of them and his moms, it broke and some glass cut into their bare foot. They began to pick it up, and then the picture behind the first one came into existence again. Their dad glared up at them with a forced smile, they dropped the photo and began picking up the glass. The glass kept on digging into their palms and blood was getting over the floor. They stopped and began to cry into their hands, leaning against their bed.

(open for interaction)

Last edited:
Zekron saw the determination of Lucius and spoke "No. Not yet." his hands went back to his sides "In fact, none of you are supposed to use your powers until the medical exam tomorrow morning. More shall be explained by Dr. Settler and Dr. Donovan. About everything here. If you still feel the need to challenge me for a sparring match, come by tomorrow." Zekron walked past Lucius and the rest of the group, leaving toward his own living quarters.

KrisKun KrisKun

Zokra frowned one last time at Lucius, and exchanged a nod toward the one who spoke up to Lucius alongside him. He turned his back and followed Minerva "Seraphina, wait." After stopping her he spoke amore silently, as if not to tell the rest of the group "I've had enough of all this drama. I propose the following, we could have a look around. Possible escape routes and all are a must. I would also like to have a quick peek at their lab. What do you say?" Even though he spoke more than usual, his demeanor hadn't really changed.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear
The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Akira went toward Daizo "Thank you.... Errrr, shouldn't we wait for the others? I think we're not the only ones who want to explore more." She smiled brightly as she had defused the situation a bit. Seems like Daizo would become a good friend to her in the long run. "What about that smoking girl? Or those two that had fought earlier?"

SRUNewman SRUNewman
R Rock And Roll Boy
Hollycrest Hollycrest

Azerothii Azerothii
Skaggon Skaggon
NineTimes NineTimes
DigitalEcho DigitalEcho
PolkaBat PolkaBat
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

Decius stood up and walked over to the guy in the red jacket. He was not one for making good impressions. But neither was he known for being the one who cared at all. "A quick look at their lab?" He said, while making his interest clear. "Mind if I come with?"

Seraphina(Minerva): I was finally glad that this nightmare was over and I could escape from the arena. I knew I shouldn't have came in the first place but I couldn't blame Daizo, I could have agreed not to come in the first place. At least I had the rest of the evening to relax and do what I actually wanted to do. Though my questions were left unanswered, I was glad that everything would be explained tomorrow. I was surprised when Zorka came up to me, lowering his voice, and asking about the labs. I didn't even know there were labs being held here. I hesitated, not sure how they would be of interest to me when Kyros joined us too. "I want to check on Roseus first, he seems to get stressed out easily," I was worried about him and he didn't seem happy when he had left the arena. "You can at least try to be a decent human being," I say to Zorka while sticking out my tongue to him. I knew he could be quite cold though I wanted to show that I was only joking with him. Hopefully he would agree to come with her to see Roseus first. "I don't mind if you come with us," I say to Kyros, even though I figured he was going to join us no matter what. Even though the labs seemed cool I really wanted to explore the island.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect DramonFire DramonFire NineTimes NineTimes

Roseus slowly stood up and hopped on one leg to the bathroom. They washed away the blood on their foot and hands and fumbled with the box of band-aids. They grabbed a pair of sandals and slipped them on. Roseus bent down, quickly locating the older picture and grabbed it, closing their eyes and violently crumpled it up before tossing it into the trash can. They cleaned up the rest of the glass and left the other picture on the dresser. They quickly wiped away the tear tracks and fixed their bed.

(Open for interaction)

Oakley's mind was a haze. After being pushed out of the way by another student and then there was a fight...? She was too busy on the fact that her stomach was grumbling and she had lost all of her apples. She looked at Zekron and bowed, still clinging to her tail "I'm sorry I'll try and keep more control of it I promise!" she squeaked before looking around, not sure what to do. She really just wanted food, but she doubted that would happen now. At least the teacher wasn't mean enough to take away her meal privilages. That would be worse than hell. DramonFire DramonFire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back