• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The School for the Supernaturally Gifted. (Open + always accepting)

Seraphina(Minerva): I was glad that Roseus followed me and I look behind, surprised to see that Zorka had followed me as well. But I didn't mind, I was glad he was giving us some space as well. "I was worried about you, I know we just met, but still. It's in my nature to care about people as long as they don't betray me. I saw you walk off and met to check up on you but I never got the chance," I smile at him, trying to be friendly and polite. I look around, hopefully no one else would follow and interrupt our conversation. I kept my voice low so no one would overhear us. I was also thinking about expanding my alliance with Zorka and Roseus seemed like a good candidate. It wouldn't hurt to add one and possibly two others. I was completely unaware of his powers but hopefully I would be able to see it tomorrow. I had no interest in the lab anymore since everyone else was here. I wanted to move fast and finally explore the island.

NineTimes NineTimes DramonFire DramonFire

Oakley was following the pack to the lab but she was more focused on finishing her apple rather than focusing on anyone around her. Well, the apple and trying to focus on her tail. It was simply curled calmly behind her and not moving but Oakley knew that if she didn't focus on it, it would go nuts and start flailing about and hitting people and since they were going into a lab of all places, it made the girl pretty anxious. She would rather not be burned to a crisp by that scary teacher. She was still nibbling around the apple core as she noticed the rather flustered woman that greeted them. As she focused on her stuttering and eccentric actions, she suddenly realized that her tail was starting to swing around again, making her yelp and grab it, holding it in her hand to stop it from flailing about. She blinked and tried to keep quiet about it. She didnt want to get in trouble again. DramonFire DramonFire

Roseus smiled back. "I'm fine, thanks for asking." He then walked off to join the group. He noticed the woman and the broken glass first. He walked up to her and immediately began to pick it up and put it on the table.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear DramonFire DramonFire

As Lucius let go of Phenesia, he remembered what he was doing before he had came to the arena. "Hey you wanna go back to our room, I'm thinking of talking to my mom." Though it wasn't as late as the time they said they would talk to each other, but he felt as if he needed to, just to calm himself down. He also knew his mom would love to meet a friend of his, after all, he had never had one.

As Phanesia heard Lucius' words, she didn't have anything to say so she just nodded. She thought of what Lucius had said and felt stupid. 'Have we both been outcasts this entire time?' This whole time, the both of them were in the same boat. They had been abandoned by the people they trusted, and it effected both of them harshly. As they were heading back to their room, they saw the other students. Phanesia and Lucius never stopped their stride though, and as they entered their room they both had a mutual feeling, 'I trust this person with my life.'

Finch and North slowly watched everyone trickle out of the arena and go their separate ways.
"So...what do we do now?" Finch asked.

North rolled her eyes. "I'm going to go find some better company than you." She walked away.

Finch was about to retort, but sighed. "Damn...what's her problem with me?"

He left in another direction and ended up with the group touring the lab. "Yo, what the heck is going on here?"

(Open)

Daizo perked up at checking out the helipad. "That sounds awesome I wouldn't mind that. I would love the view." He begins to walk towards the helipad walking slow enough for Akira and Kryos to follow.

Seraphina(Minerva): I watch as Roseus leaves and I frown slightly, for some reason, I was expecting a bit more. But could I really blame him? He barely knew me and maybe he really was okay. I still wanted to know more about his powers and I considered him as a potential ally still. Perhaps I could ask Daizo if he knew anything else about Roseus since they were roommates. But I would ask about that later. I watch as Lucius and Phanesia walk away from the crowd and I frown, they seemed so excluded from the rest. I would eventually go and apologize to Lucius later, but not yet. I walk over to Zorka. "I'm going to explore the island..as much as I can.." I say in a low whisper and look around, not wanting anyone else to hear. I hope that Zorka comes with me since everyone else invaded the lab.

DramonFire DramonFire SRUNewman SRUNewman NineTimes NineTimes KrisKun KrisKun

NineTimes NineTimes

"You'd better not. It's sharp and we don't know what might have been on that glassware..."

The group that had followed Mark to the lab seemed to be splitting up, which was fair enough, it's not as if there was some rule everyone had to stick together. He couldn't shake a dim sensation of unease at the sight of the little groups forming though.

There was something lurking in those furtive yet selective glances toward people who were not yet friends, and in the guarded indifference being meted out in meager portions to those deemed unworthy of association. It was as unto battle lines being drawn in the subconscious of the group. It almost seemed as though the very nature of the summons they had all received was pitting them against one another in their own minds.

But of course that's all it was. A shadow in the mind. Who we all were did not come into being as we stepped over the threshold of this building. Mark heard the familiar tones of the litany for wisdom passing tangentially through his thoughts, beseeching an unseen power for the calm and mental fortitude to navigate difficult times.

Andro began to leave the lab. He did not want to stay there forever. "Hey uhh... I haven't seen my dorm yet. I'm gonna go and... check them out," Andro announced. With that, he turned and strolled out the way he came.

Kasumi Hirayama
16/Female/Healer

Due to a series of unfortunate events that she dares not to speak of, Kasumi was left inside a helicarrier on her way to the school's settlement. It took quite awhile to reassure her mother and uncle that she would be coming back to visit them after she graduates from the school. Her goal was simple, to become an excellent doctor in order to cater to her small town when she grows up. She was sure that this school would help her develop her healing powers well enough to be prepared for the future.

She looks around while sitting on one of the seats, mainly through the windows to see if they have arrived yet. Nervous about the school's student as she isn't......well...quite a talker. This made her hug her duffle bag closer to her while her beige luggage stood right beside her.

"....I hope I'm not that late.." She mumbled softly to herself, a voice sad but rich.
Kasumi Arrives** //dabs

Excerpts from Marks past.
A day at the orphanage.

------

Mark sat at the table with the other boys clustered around him. There was a disturbed charge to the atmosphere of the room. The boys, packed into the stuffy games room, argued, bragged, bet, and blagged one another.

He was going to do it.

Ever since Chase had ordered Mark to give up his money in the hallway and been rebuffed it had been building to this. Chase's hustling had certainly been turning a smaller profit of late. After everyone had seen his fist glance off of Marks face leaving no sign from a solid connection it was destined to be. There had been jabbing with sharp objects, sly digs, kicks, punches, even ambushes. Finally Mark had confronted Chase and simply said there was nothing Chase could do.

So the bet had been made.

Chase sat across from him with his favored lackeys perched either side of him, he was holding the hammer and Mark held the nail directly over his left hand. The point rested softly against Marks skin, depressing it slightly.

"You can't pussy out now Mark. You're going to have to admit you're nothing special. I'm gonna do it, you'd better admit it."
Mark had returned the handsome leer with an impassive gaze.

"When I win, you and your friends are going to stop all this nonsense and leave us all alone."

"You will resolve to be a better person," he added, with a cold edge.

The words seemed to penetrate more deeply than the point of the nail he held was intended to, and with a viciousness that hinted at the depth of hatred Chase had for Mark, he lifted the hammer and slammed it down with all his might...

Roseus ignored Mark and continued to pick up the glass placing the bigger pieces on the table and sweeping the smaller ones under the table with a sandal before slipping it back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back