• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Sanguinian Heresy ( a 30K Rp)

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club
After a few warhammer Rp's have kind of died, I have decided to try to bring back an old RP I made awhile back.

The idea is simple it is the closing days of the great crusade, but not all is well and soon the galaxy will be plunged into civil war thanks to the warmaster Sanguinius. As you can see there are changes to the set up and history of the crusade, but other things will be the same. We will each play a loyalist primarch returning from a recent campaign together at the outer edge of the galaxy.

For making primarchs you can play an already established one or you can make up your own and replace a primarch and their legion with your own.

So who wants to see if they can defeat the warmaster and save the imperium of man from the forces of chaos?

Side not i am looking for maybe a max of 4 or 5 people

The Mechanist The Mechanist Commissar Darman Commissar Darman Keidivh Keidivh Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 RayPurchase RayPurchase RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 Midrick Midrick

I would join, but as guardsmen I know very little about early imperial history. I don't even know about the first war for armageddon

got room for one more i'll go about making a sheets thread today

should we do discord or thread ooc

here we are pm me if you have questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back