• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Saloon (WY Western RP OOC/chat)

I posted my first post. Sorry for the size, I just wanted to set up my character. I'm currently in Johannsson and in the saloon.

I'm assuming this is something we feel out. Each of our characters seems to have some kind of goal or conviction. We can try building on or shaking those.

I posted my first post. Sorry for the size, I just wanted to set up my character. I'm currently in Johannsson and in the saloon.

I'm assuming this is something we feel out. Each of our characters seems to have some kind of goal or conviction. We can try building on or shaking those.

Just read it--no problem about the size, especially for a first post.

Yeah I think we will feel it out mostly. Although in some of my past RPs elsewhere I was accustomed to there being a designated role of "GM" (Game Master) and they could drive the story at times. To be honest I'm not entirely sure if I should be more like a GM, or a participant that happened to start the RP off. I have some Aces up my sleeve currently, but I'm just wondering if what you'd all prefer since I'm kind of new to starting off an RP.

Honestly, I don't mind. I will adapt to either or but I think it will all depend on how much people we get. I do hope however that we get more but we can adapt without (That's assuming the people already here would still stick around).

What do you prefer doing? Would you prefer to try and get us all together early or let us blend naturally over time?

Hey everyone! I hadn't heard from you on the cs thread, but I'll make a rp post if that 's alright? I've actually been writing Miss Laura a bit now I really like her, just wanted to make sure she was approved first.

Hey everyone! I hadn't heard from you on the cs thread, but I'll make a rp post if that 's alright? I've actually been writing Miss Laura a bit now I really like her, just wanted to make sure she was approved first.

Oh yeah your character is approved, I forgot to tell you lol.

Yay I got a post up! I was kicking myself to get a post up before New Years and it happened. Just remember that long posts aren't mandatory--try to write a good amount but if you're stuck or worried you don't have enough to put in a long post, it's probably best to make a shorter post rather than nothing at all. Right?

Of course I hope your Christmases were good and I hope you enjoy New Years!

Just checking in, how's the character creation doing? Need any help?

Not really. I'm just doing a bit of weapons research and such. I plan on my character being a soldier who served in the Civil War under the 20th Maine and continued to serve in the Army up until about a year ago. He was given orders to wipe out an Indian village, but they got their asses handed to them. He managed to flee, but he fear that if he returned to his base that they'd get him for desertion. That basically how he got to how he is now, which will be shown in his backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back