• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Royal Thief (Need help with the rest) (MxF only)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
So I‘m back at it again, where I have my character and his setup very well in mind here, but don’t know much about the rest of the plot that the person wanting to RP with me would want. So I’m just going to post a few details I have in mind, and let my RP partner help me come up with the rest. 😅

Notes:

* My Character * - He is a young, spoiled crown prince who gets whatever he wants when he wants it, but finds that all to be too boring and way too easy to obtain, so he chooses to not want much during the daytime, and then at night, he goes out and steals whatever he wants. He finds stealing to be more fun as it’s more risk taking and dangerous. However, he never lets himself be caught, as not to damage his Royal imagine. He deep down cares more about life being adventurous and worth living than he does get a spoiled easy life where there is no challenge to anything. However, he also isn’t a truly mean guy, as he does have a kind heart deep down and can care very much for a lot in his life (his people, friends, family, etc.).

*The World* - In this world where my character lives, there is magic, but no magical creatures, only regular ones. As such, I don’t want there to be too much high fantasy in this, just something low fantasy with magic being involved.

*Rules* -
Must be 18+ to be accepted

Keep things PG-13 or less

Try to be nice and friendly at all times (for if I can’t work with you nicely, then I wouldn’t want to at all) even when going through emotions

I would like to have our characters become romantic to each other during this, just start out not at all and work our way up to it

Please let me know if you lose interest or are needing time before making your next post. If you need a break or more time, just let me know, and I will happily wait, just please don’t ghost me at all. Thank you.

Please no one liners. Give me at least a paragraph of five lines or more at the very least. If I can’t work with the post you gave me, then this probably wouldn’t work out very well.

Please keep to the RPNation’s official rules

Also, please be okay with me using emojis while talking to you OOC. I have my reasons for why I use them and why they help me. Please be okay with their usage.

And most importantly:

Have fun. I want this to be a fun experience at the very least. 🙂

I think this sounds very fun, but I have one question, is this mxf or mxm? (I prefer mxf) and if we do end up doing this together, please be obvious with social cues (I have Asperger's syndrome, a form of minor autism) and discuss what we want to do generally in each interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back