• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Road So Far | Supernatural 1 x 1 | & The Vampire Diaries Roleplay Search

Marci

'Tis the season To Be Jolly
Hello, my name is Marci but you can call me Mars if you would like. I'm looking for someone to roleplay Supernatural or The Vampire Diaries with me, I'm doing both in one thread because I thought why not kill two birds with one stone. I will be talking about who I'm looking for separately but for now here is my introduction. I'm not quite sure what I would like to do yet but I always love to come up with plots along side my partners. I'm looking for anyone that is semi-literate to literate, but honestly all I ask of you is to give me at least one paragraph. I find that one liners do not do much justice for our roleplay. Double is something I like to do, I only play female roles but I'm happy to double up to make things even for the two of us and I'm happy to play more then one canon character. Character sheets are important to me, they do not have to be very big they can be very simple, but I would like to see one from my partners and please no anime face claims, I would like for you to use realistic ones or describe your character(s). If you would like to make your characters related to a canon one that's fine with me as well, I do not mind if your character is non-binary because this thread is safe for anyone and everyone.

I'm active with my replies but that does not mean that you have to be, the only thing I ask of you is one reply a week if that is possible. The weather where I live is getting very crappy and COVID numbers are getting high so I will be home a lot more. I like to have romance in my roleplays, because I find it can add a lot more drama to the roleplay if you let it. I love to do some OOC chatting but this is not a must because I know most people do not like that, also if you were wondering my writing is semi-literate to literate all depending on what is going on in my life. A lot of times my mood will effect my writing, please no ghosting I just find it very rude, if you do not like our roleplay please just tell me there will be no hard feelings. Most people ask me what kind of pairings that I do because I never add them into my thread, well I only do MxF, FxF or maybe even MxM depending on who you want me to play. If your interested I would like for you to send me a PM or post on this thread, tell me what your favorite holiday is just so I know that you read everything, mine is Christmas. Now if you have any questions for me about something that I did not mention in my roleplay please just ask me I do not mind.

SUPERNATURAL
I'm a huge Dean girl so I'm mostly looking for someone who can play him but I'm also down for Castiel, Sam, or Jack. I sometimes like to over whelm myself with more then one canon character, it's my preference but you do not have to do the same. I would be happy to do two roleplays but I would prefer to do it on another platform if that is what you're wanting to do, but we can talk about this more later. If you have any questions about this one please let me know, I'm very happy to answer your questions.

WHO I CAN PLAY
Meg
Gabrial
Sam
Castiel
Lucifer
And More!

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
I'm looking for someone who can Damon or Elijah, they is by far my favorite characters in the TV show. But I'm also down for Klaus, Jeremy, Enzo, or Kai. I sometimes like to over whelm myself with more then one canon character, it's my preference but you do not have to do the same. I would be happy to do two roleplays but I would prefer to do it on another platform if that is what you're wanting to do, but we can talk about this more later. If you have any questions about this one please let me know, I'm very happy to answer your questions.

WHO I CAN PLAY
Lexi
Stefan
Tyler
Alaric
Caroline
Elena
Bonnie
Klaus
If you do not see who you're looking for let me know!

Are you still open to a Supernatural partner. It has been a hot minute since I have sent the show but I still love it and would be open to playing Dean for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back