• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising Voyages (Lightning X Dibbydoo)

Dibbydoo said:
Layla yawned, and stood u, looking and almost spotting patch before he had jumped out of the way really quickly, enough for her to think that it was just a wild cat,like usual, so she just turned and walked off. Patch sighed in relief, knowing he had not gotten caught, if he was he would be ripped to shreds right now. He just smiled and rolled his eyes to himself, walking off. He would catch them some other hour.
Josiah sighed, rolling his eyes as he layed on the floor, staring at Gwen. She was so beautiul, so innocent too.. He could feel himself getting lightly attached o her beautiful looks.

Layla let out a laugh, tilting her head.' Thats so cute. I wish i could have a child, i'm infertile sadly." She let off a shrug, and walked to sit beside her friend, using her as something to lean on, leaning on Sylvianna with a small groan, biting her shoulder. '' Your tasty enough to eat." She said, inviting her to a fight. " And I agree." She said, lookign tow here she saw this 'Wild cat'..Lyx was eating her sandwich
When Layla bit her shoulder, Sylviana sighed. "Well, if you wanna be possessed by a demon. By all means, eat me." She sighed. After a little while longer of resting. Katerine also just wanted for them to be on their way. "We should probably get going if we want to make it to the next town before dark." She suggested.

Both her and Sylviana helped Gwen to her feet. Rakha noticed Josiah looking at the pregnant girl. "She is beautiful. But she is with child, Josiah. Are you sure you want to be romantically involved with her?" He asked, standing up and grabbing his warhammer. Wondering if someone was following them, Sylviana took aim with her bow, even drawing the string back with an arrow, ready to fire at a moment's notice, but calmed down as soon as she was able to determine that someone was there. "Keep your eyes peeled, guys. I have the feeling we're not alone." She said, putting her bow away.

When it was time to go, Gwen started holding hands with Nylon again, mainly because it was cute. When they finally reached Dark Wood, Rakha got to the front, ready to protect the group, but Sylviana continued to lead.

She stared at her friend, Blinking very slowly. " Possessed? Hm, It would be fun." She smiled with a roll of her eyes looking away as she stared off. Her eye caught on a bird flying past happily. She was hungry.. Her tongue lashed out and stabbed the bird , bringing it quickly to the mouth, eating it happily, a smile set on her wicked lips. She closed her mouth as blood dripped from her mouth, a bone crunching sound emitted as she bit and swallowed. " Yum."

Josiah didn't noticed that Rahka could tell he was looking, before he spilled. He looked over and blushed. " Beautiful indeed. And Rahka, You should know, I adore children." He smiled at the though of having his own child. He smiled a little more. He always wanted his own child. He looked around, his happiness being wiped away from the dawning feeling of someone watching on them. " I agree, we really should have a look out, we cant deal with anything happening to us." He said, Sighing as he itched the back of his head.

Nylon woke up when tey had to go, holding her hand a little loosely due to how tired she was. The teenager only reached just above her hips. It was adorable. Her age did increase biologically, but her mind slacked behind and so did her body. In reality she was about ten.

@Amaterasu Kawashima

Dibbydoo said:
She stared at her friend, Blinking very slowly. " Possessed? Hm, It would be fun." She smiled with a roll of her eyes looking away as she stared off. Her eye caught on a bird flying past happily. She was hungry.. Her tongue lashed out and stabbed the bird , bringing it quickly to the mouth, eating it happily, a smile set on her wicked lips. She closed her mouth as blood dripped from her mouth, a bone crunching sound emitted as she bit and swallowed. " Yum."
Josiah didn't noticed that Rahka could tell he was looking, before he spilled. He looked over and blushed. " Beautiful indeed. And Rahka, You should know, I adore children." He smiled at the though of having his own child. He smiled a little more. He always wanted his own child. He looked around, his happiness being wiped away from the dawning feeling of someone watching on them. " I agree, we really should have a look out, we cant deal with anything happening to us." He said, Sighing as he itched the back of his head.

Nylon woke up when tey had to go, holding her hand a little loosely due to how tired she was. The teenager only reached just above her hips. It was adorable. Her age did increase biologically, but her mind slacked behind and so did her body. In reality she was about ten.

@Amaterasu Kawashima
When Layla ate the passing bird, it left both Sylviana and Gwen a little unsettled. Someone was hungry. Rakha wasn't grossed out at all, since he hunted pray as well. "That's...Disgusting, Layla." The Demon Elf commented as she saw her Friend swallow the bird whole. The pregnant woman winced and had a concerned look on her face when she heard the sound of the bone crunching. Sylviana drew the line when she saw blood dripping from Layla's mouth. "Well, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you're a Vampire." She joked.

Rakha nodded when Josiah responded. "Yes, I know. You always play your instrument to entertain the children we see on occasion." He sighed, a little worried at the thought of his friend being involved with a pregnant woman, let alone a royal one. Since they were being watched, Rakha got a little protective and kept his Warhammer resting in his shoulder, just as Sylviana had her bow out.

Noticing that Nylon was tired, Katerine frowned and walked over to her. "Awww, poor little kitty, you must be tired. Here, lemme give you a piggy-back ride. Then you can take a nap, okay?" She said, picking up the little kitty girl into a piggy back ride.

Dark wood to say the least was creepy. Hearing wolf howls worried the pregnant mother as she got a little close to Lyx. "Okay, everyone stick close. Me and Rakha are going to kill about anything that moves. Since taking chances here is a very bad idea and we can't afford to take risks right now." Sylviana gave the heads up. Hearing something shuffling in a nearby bush, the Demon Ranger took aim. Something then jumped out in an attempt to attack, but was shot straight through the head by Sylviana. When the corpse landed at her feet, Sylviana noticed that it was a wolf-type creature. "Yeah...Like I said, stick close and protect Gwen at all costs."

As they walked through the path, a Werewolf attempted to attack Rakha. Big mistake. When the werewolf roared at him, he roared back, causing the Werewolf to yelp before running away. "Foolish creatures. They should know better then to try and intimidate a giant war-cat with a giant hammer..." The Demon Ranger then let out an evil sounding chuckle. "Sylviana, can you not laugh like that? It creeps me out..." Katerine pouted as she continued to carry Nylon, who was most likely taking a nap on her shoulder.

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]When Layla ate the passing bird, it left both Sylviana and Gwen a little unsettled. Someone was hungry. Rakha wasn't grossed out at all, since he hunted pray as well. "That's...Disgusting, Layla." The Demon Elf commented as she saw her Friend swallow the bird whole. The pregnant woman winced and had a concerned look on her face when she heard the sound of the bone crunching. Sylviana drew the line when she saw blood dripping from Layla's mouth. "Well, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you're a Vampire." She joked.
Rakha nodded when Josiah responded. "Yes, I know. You always play your instrument to entertain the children we see on occasion." He sighed, a little worried at the thought of his friend being involved with a pregnant woman, let alone a royal one. Since they were being watched, Rakha got a little protective and kept his Warhammer resting in his shoulder, just as Sylviana had her bow out.

Noticing that Nylon was tired, Katerine frowned and walked over to her. "Awww, poor little kitty, you must be tired. Here, lemme give you a piggy-back ride. Then you can take a nap, okay?" She said, picking up the little kitty girl into a piggy back ride.

Dark wood to say the least was creepy. Hearing wolf howls worried the pregnant mother as she got a little close to Lyx. "Okay, everyone stick close. Me and Rakha are going to kill about anything that moves. Since taking chances here is a very bad idea and we can't afford to take risks right now." Sylviana gave the heads up. Hearing something shuffling in a nearby bush, the Demon Ranger took aim. Something then jumped out in an attempt to attack, but was shot straight through the head by Sylviana. When the corpse landed at her feet, Sylviana noticed that it was a wolf-type creature. "Yeah...Like I said, stick close and protect Gwen at all costs."

As they walked through the path, a Werewolf attempted to attack Rakha. Big mistake. When the werewolf roared at him, he roared back, causing the Werewolf to yelp before running away. "Foolish creatures. They should know better then to try and intimidate a giant war-cat with a giant hammer..." The Demon Ranger then let out an evil sounding chuckle. "Sylviana, can you not laugh like that? It creeps me out..." Katerine pouted as she continued to carry Nylon, who was most likely taking a nap on her shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
Layla let out a somewhat wicked giggle as her friend stated that what she had done was horrible and should probably not be done in public again, but she shrugged. " It's just the way I eat. I don't mean to disgust anyone or something. I can't change it. Like how we can't change how long your eyebrows are." She smiled, waiting for a harsh hit to come her way, tensing up she walkways stuffed around with her, causing harmless Mischeif and teasing playfully. " And maybe being a vampire is a good thing, " she commented, whiping her mouth off.

Josiah nosed, smiling as he remembered how he entertain the children. " Fun times, don't you agree?" He said. He felt the dawning feeling of someone watching the group, so he summoned his magic serpent appearing around his neck, reading to attack anything. It tasted the air and slithered off in the bushes. He knew it would come back.. It was just securing the place around it, and eating Ofcorse. While the snake was off,he held onto his bow.

Nylon was too tired to oblidge, being propped up her back. She wasn't too heavy, ACTUALY she felt weightless she purred in her ear as she slept. She drooled lightly, but it never reached her, it just chilled on her cheek.

Lyx didn't look worried. She sighed and took Nylon off her shoulders, petting the small kitten girl. " Don't worry girly, we're here for you. Ain't Nothign gonna touch you." She said, petting the girl. She smiled, but she flinched when she saw the wolf pop out of no where, sighing almost in releif as it was shot, shivering at the sight of the animal with the arrow in its head. She was a talented archer, and it made her happy knowing that they were safe. Nylon woke up and stayed with Gwen. The cat girl rubbed her eyes, soon enou waking up fully, her cat eyes scanning. She was aware now, her eyes searching, her ears listing to the slightest move,mtwitching.

She heard a rustle on genes side, where she was, peering into the bush, another wolf had jumped out, gasping its paws and teeth everywhere, Nylon took it upon herself and dove for the wolf, the two stumbling into the bush, the bush shaking everywhere. There were hisses and growls. Layla looked and scowled. " Shit.." She stared. Nylon walked out, blood covering her mouth. She quickly wiped her mouth and looked away, feeling guilty. " S-Sorry.." She said with an innocent tone, her cheeks blushing. Her chest had some blood too.

Dibbydoo said:
Layla let out a somewhat wicked giggle as her friend stated that what she had done was horrible and should probably not be done in public again, but she shrugged. " It's just the way I eat. I don't mean to disgust anyone or something. I can't change it. Like how we can't change how long your eyebrows are." She smiled, waiting for a harsh hit to come her way, tensing up she walkways stuffed around with her, causing harmless Mischeif and teasing playfully. " And maybe being a vampire is a good thing, " she commented, whiping her mouth off.
Josiah nosed, smiling as he remembered how he entertain the children. " Fun times, don't you agree?" He said. He felt the dawning feeling of someone watching the group, so he summoned his magic serpent appearing around his neck, reading to attack anything. It tasted the air and slithered off in the bushes. He knew it would come back.. It was just securing the place around it, and eating Ofcorse. While the snake was off,he held onto his bow.

Nylon was too tired to oblidge, being propped up her back. She wasn't too heavy, ACTUALY she felt weightless she purred in her ear as she slept. She drooled lightly, but it never reached her, it just chilled on her cheek.

Lyx didn't look worried. She sighed and took Nylon off her shoulders, petting the small kitten girl. " Don't worry girly, we're here for you. Ain't Nothign gonna touch you." She said, petting the girl. She smiled, but she flinched when she saw the wolf pop out of no where, sighing almost in releif as it was shot, shivering at the sight of the animal with the arrow in its head. She was a talented archer, and it made her happy knowing that they were safe. Nylon woke up and stayed with Gwen. The cat girl rubbed her eyes, soon enou waking up fully, her cat eyes scanning. She was aware now, her eyes searching, her ears listing to the slightest move,mtwitching.

She heard a rustle on genes side, where she was, peering into the bush, another wolf had jumped out, gasping its paws and teeth everywhere, Nylon took it upon herself and dove for the wolf, the two stumbling into the bush, the bush shaking everywhere. There were hisses and growls. Layla looked and scowled. " Shit.." She stared. Nylon walked out, blood covering her mouth. She quickly wiped her mouth and looked away, feeling guilty. " S-Sorry.." She said with an innocent tone, her cheeks blushing. Her chest had some blood too.
When Layla commented on her eyebrows, Sylviana placed her hand where her heart was. "Well...That's just hurtful." She replied. After all, eating like that was not exactly something to be done in public anyway. Why concerned Sylviana was the fact that a child could have seen that and would have been traumatized. However, Sylviana did like her eyebrows the way they were, even though they were much longer then that of the average elf.

Rakha nodded at Josiah's comment. "Yes. Indeed." With the trip through dark wood, Rakha could only wish that they could just run through and not deal with all the creepy monsters and whatnot they would encounter there. But with Gwen and a tired Nylon, it was only natural for them to take things slow.

Katerine felt relieved when Lyx took Nylon off of her shoulders. She frowned when the little kitty saw Sylviana fire an arrow into an animal's head. Then again, Sylviana wasn't really one to back down when provoked or attacked. Her shots were always precise and it was not often she would miss. After the second wolf ran off, intimidated by Rakha, the group continued to move forward. When another wolf attempted to attack them, Nylon intervened and ended up emerging victorious. The Demon elf never figured that she would have it in her, but was nonetheless, happy with the results. "Well, its good to see that you came out on top. Perhaps we shouldn't baby you too much." She put her bow away so that the group could continue walking. As they walked, they could hear festivity nearby.

Leading the group closer towards the place, Sylviana would end up seeing a tavern. "Anyone need to catch their breath?" She asked, turning to everyone.

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]When Layla commented on her eyebrows, Sylviana placed her hand where her heart was. "Well...That's just hurtful." She replied. After all, eating like that was not exactly something to be done in public anyway. Why concerned Sylviana was the fact that a child could have seen that and would have been traumatized. However, Sylviana did like her eyebrows the way they were, even though they were much longer then that of the average elf.
Rakha nodded at Josiah's comment. "Yes. Indeed." With the trip through dark wood, Rakha could only wish that they could just run through and not deal with all the creepy monsters and whatnot they would encounter there. But with Gwen and a tired Nylon, it was only natural for them to take things slow.

Katerine felt relieved when Lyx took Nylon off of her shoulders. She frowned when the little kitty saw Sylviana fire an arrow into an animal's head. Then again, Sylviana wasn't really one to back down when provoked or attacked. Her shots were always precise and it was not often she would miss. After the second wolf ran off, intimidated by Rakha, the group continued to move forward. When another wolf attempted to attack them, Nylon intervened and ended up emerging victorious. The Demon elf never figured that she would have it in her, but was nonetheless, happy with the results. "Well, its good to see that you came out on top. Perhaps we shouldn't baby you too much." She put her bow away so that the group could continue walking. As they walked, they could hear festivity nearby.

Leading the group closer towards the place, Sylviana would end up seeing a tavern. "Anyone need to catch their breath?" She asked, turning to everyone.

[/QUOTE]
Layla laughed as she rolled her eyebrow. " I'm kidding. You look adorable." She said my pulling her cheeks, chuckling. In all truth, her friend really was the most cutest thing ever. For a demon. She was attractive, and she would totally date the girl, if she was a boy. She likes girls as well as boys, but she WOUDLNT date her own best friend. She leaned on her frend, walking with it. She considered Sylvianna as her best friend. She felt comfortable with her and that's what she liked. She bit at the air, giggled. "I'm hungry.."

Josiah huffed and chuckled. " Hm.." He through the of who the father could be. Would the father be looking for her, in hopes to stay with the child and the mother . He began to think now. Maybe it might be a bad idea to try to start something with the beautiful girl. He tried to shake it off. All of his felationships didn't end the way he wished it to be, but to be fair he only has been in two relationships.

Nylon blushed and giggled happily shrugging. " I do agree you baby me too much.." She said shrugging it off. Layla let out a chuckle. " Damn, wonder what she did.." She left Sylvianna to see what had happened, looking into the bush. She widened her eyes, and backed up. " Oh shit. It Literetly has no throat.." She said, making Nylons ears flatten. " Sorry.. It was my last resort.." She hummed. Layla walked and pat her head. " It's fine. Don't worry. You did good,You protected her." She said, itching Nylons ear. Nylon smiled, and returned to where she was, beside Gwen. She held her hand and purred, enjoying the company of her friends, but still being cautious of her surroundings. Nylon was usually sweet, hating hurting and killing things. She even feels bad when she eats meat. But this was a last resort, she had to do it, for Gwens sake. If she hadn't, Gwen mighty of had been hurt, maybe worse.

Josiah saw the cavern, and frowned. " In all honesty, I don't think we should.. A tavern in e dark woods? Doesn't it sound shifty to you?"

Dibbydoo said:
Layla laughed as she rolled her eyebrow. " I'm kidding. You look adorable." She said my pulling her cheeks, chuckling. In all truth, her friend really was the most cutest thing ever. For a demon. She was attractive, and she would totally date the girl, if she was a boy. She likes girls as well as boys, but she WOUDLNT date her own best friend. She leaned on her frend, walking with it. She considered Sylvianna as her best friend. She felt comfortable with her and that's what she liked. She bit at the air, giggled. "I'm hungry.."
Josiah huffed and chuckled. " Hm.." He through the of who the father could be. Would the father be looking for her, in hopes to stay with the child and the mother . He began to think now. Maybe it might be a bad idea to try to start something with the beautiful girl. He tried to shake it off. All of his felationships didn't end the way he wished it to be, but to be fair he only has been in two relationships.

Nylon blushed and giggled happily shrugging. " I do agree you baby me too much.." She said shrugging it off. Layla let out a chuckle. " Damn, wonder what she did.." She left Sylvianna to see what had happened, looking into the bush. She widened her eyes, and backed up. " Oh shit. It Literetly has no throat.." She said, making Nylons ears flatten. " Sorry.. It was my last resort.." She hummed. Layla walked and pat her head. " It's fine. Don't worry. You did good,You protected her." She said, itching Nylons ear. Nylon smiled, and returned to where she was, beside Gwen. She held her hand and purred, enjoying the company of her friends, but still being cautious of her surroundings. Nylon was usually sweet, hating hurting and killing things. She even feels bad when she eats meat. But this was a last resort, she had to do it, for Gwens sake. If she hadn't, Gwen mighty of had been hurt, maybe worse.

Josiah saw the cavern, and frowned. " In all honesty, I don't think we should.. A tavern in e dark woods? Doesn't it sound shifty to you?"
Sylviana simply smiled when her Friend said that she was adorable. In fact, she doesn't even remember the last time she has ever fallen in love. Its been a long time since then and she has since became the Ranger she is today. When Layla started leaning on her, she sighed. Hopefully she wouldn't do this in battle, because it would be hard for her to use her bow that way. "We'll find food soon." She sighed as they continued to walk through Dark Wood.

When Nylon returned to her side after viciously killing a wolf, the kitty started holding Gwen's hand, which made her smile...Just a bit. While Gwen was not relished by the idea that a Nylon was a vicious kitty, she was still cute. After all, Nylon was protecting her and her baby.

When the group was at the Tavern, Rakha just sighed. Sylviana looked at her fellow elf. "Yeah...Its shifty, but people do need a place to catch their breath and its probably one of the few safer places in this hell of a forest." She commented, staring at the place. "I don't know about the rest of you. But I'd like to sit down for a little bit." Sylviana continued before walking towards the Tavern and sat at the bar area on a stool. Gwen was skeptical, but reluctantly decided to admit that she wanted to sit down too. "As much I don't want to admit it, I do want to sit down. My back hurts and its getting a little tough for me to stand." She said before waddling towards the farm, taking Nylon with her. As soon as she stepped in through the doors, a man dressed similarly to a bandit walked up to her and tried to flirt with her. "Um, no, I'm already with child." She said calmly while holding her back.

However, the Bandit seemed persistent, angering Sylviana. The second he laid hands on Gwen's belly was when the Demon Elf lost it. She grabbed him by the throat and seconds later he was against the wall, grabbing her gauntlet, trying to get her to loosen up. "Put your hands on my Friend again, I'll kill you. And then I'll chop you up into pieces and then feed you to the wolves..." The Bandit nodded before being punched in the face as Sylviana dragged him to the bar, grabbed his hand and then pinned it onto the Counter with one of her Daggers. "That should teach you better then to lay hands on a woman with child, scum." She said darkly.

None of the other bandits or men in the room dared to say anything and just went back to what they were doing.

Although Gwen was terrified by what Sylviana just did, she sighed before walking towards the parlor area, where there were a few chairs, benches and a fireplace. Gwen took one of the benches so that Nylon could sit next to her. "Well, let's relax now."

Outside, Rakha just sighed and looked at the remainder of the group. "Well, I guess we're resting then." He sighed before reluctantly going into the tavern. Katerine followed and then looked back at Josiah, Lyx and Layla. "C'mon guys, they may be our only chance to rest." She said before walking in herself.

Layla huffed lightly as her stomach growled, a small whine escaping her stomach. " We better find something to eat before I find a whole cat . Trust me Ill do it. I don't like my dinner cooked." She said. She seemed to have a kink in her beck and grabbed her head, spinning it right around before it flinging right back to where it was. " Ah, Better." She smiled. It was a normal thing to do, for a demon of course. Lucky she didn't have a kink in her back or Gwen might as well vomit her baby out.

" Sorry I killed it in front of you, it was my last resort like I said.." She hummed as she held her hand tighter, rubbing her cheek on her hand. Nylon was almost imposable to not forgive. She just had that aura of friendliness and love. Her ears twitched as she sniffed the belly. She did that regularly for some reason.

Josiah frowned at the inn. " Ill wait outside for a little, okay? ill be there in a little." He said, leaning on the wall as he soon put the boy back, crossing his arms. Soon enough his snake had returned and wrapped around the back of his neck, before vanishing from sight. Josiah let out a little sigh as he closed his eyes to calm his senses. Why did she not remember who the father was? Did she get drugged or forced? Or could she just simply not remember? Or was it magic? He only knew one other person whom could impregnate with magic, And that was Patch. He had to be close contact with people, and have the person asleep so he could perform the spell. He remembered, he saw it with his own eyes. They used to be friends but today is a different story. He despised the mocking boy.

Nylon snapped at the bandit the second he touched the belly, but it looked like Sylvania had it. She watched as Sylvania terrored the guy into never touching her belly. Nylon licked Gwens hand with her cat like tongue, Following her. She had to struggle a little to get up on the seat but it happened, her tail swaying , her feet swinging up and down as she was far from the floor. Her hair was slightly a mess, which nylon noticed, Combing it down with her fingers. It shaped her face perfectly. She meowed as she yawned, bearing her sharp cat like teeth that she uses as weapons. She still looked adorable, her whiskers on her cheeks twitching, her skin covered with very short white fur.

Soon enough Josiah entered and sat in the emty seat on the other side of Gwen, covering his face with a sigh. " Hey Gwen, How come you dont know whom the father was? Do you remember anything about it?" He asked, turning to her. "You dont have to tell me if you dont want to, I was just thinking, well, its hard to explain."

@Amaterasu Kawashima ( srry its short)

((It seems fairly long enough to me ^^)

When Nylon sniffed her belly and licked her hand, Gwen only smiled because it wasn't anything harmful. And because of how adorable she was, the Princess couldn't help but let it go and she hasn't really done anything wrong. It felt better to finally sit down and catch her breath. When the cat-like girl just sat down with her, the young mother relaxed and stared at the fire. At least until Josiah sat down with them. "Well, its not that I don't remember him, its more or so I don't really like to talk about him. As soon as I told him I was with child, he was gone the next day, most likely skipped town. No on knows where he is. Not that I care. If he doesn't want to be a part of his child's life, he doesn't have to, I don't care." She sighed, gently rubbing her belly.

The Princess really wanted to snap at him, because she tended to get very upset whenever asked about the baby's father. Her parents were only upset because he wasn't of royalty and half-bloods were frowned upon. But Gwen wanted to be able to raise her child without the whole nobility problem, just wanted her to have a normal life instead of one of scrutiny. However, Josiah did not know, so she would give him the free pass.

Sylviana didn't really drink, but the bandit that harassed Gwen wasn't exactly getting off easy. Before removing her dagger, she stomped on the bandit's wrist in order to break it before removing her dagger. In her opinion, he got off easy. She approached Gwen, placing her hand on the woman's shoulder, but was gentle about it. "Are you feeling better?" she asked.

Gwen shook her head. "No, I'd like to rest for a bit longer." She sighed.

"Very well. I will be waiting outside. When you are ready, come meet me outside. I'm sure Lyx, Layla, Katerine and Rakha are doing alright. Knowing Layla, she probably ran off to go find food. She has...Odd tastes..." She commented before leaving to walk outside.

As Gwen rubbed her belly, she returned her attention to Josiah. "So why do ask about my child's father?"

@Dibbydoo

Josiah nodded, staring off into the dark corners. Maybe he was wrong about it, Oh well. His eyes averted to Sylviana, seeing her hurt the bandit he shook his head with a small chuckle. It was much less than what he usually saw her do, But he didn't mind, Not that it bothered him at all. Sylviana reminded him of a prowling panther, just eager to strike at anything, that is what he thought was unique bout her. It was her own thing, and he liked it. He was close to everyone, he liked to make friends and get to know people. But enemy's were no exception. Josiah preferred not to know much about who he is fighting, which is bad when fighting patch, he cause he knows so much about him. Almost too much.He could be lethal if he wanted to, but growing up in a calm and happy environment he doesn't usually show the dangerous side of him much, or at all to be completely honest with himself. In fights he usually made it quick and painless for the enemy, and spared many times. It was one of his elf perks, kindness.

Nylon perked herself upward as she leaned her face on the girls shoulder, her cheek squashing down and making her cheeks seem chubbier than they already are. She mewed softly, sitting back down and fiddling with her tail. Nylon acted like a child a lot of the times, but was very smart and strategical, meaning she knew what she was doing in most battles. She yawned, bearing her sharp fangs she had on both the top and bottom set of teeth.

Layla crouched as she spotted a cat. Her stomach growled to herself, and she grinned. Her tongue shot out as it grabbed the cat from the neck, snapping it quickly as she pulled it to herself, dropping the dead cat in her hands. Soon enough she took a chunky bite out of the dead cat, enjoying the blood as it ran down her lips and chin,chewing ans swallowing the juicy chunk. Enjoying the meal, she continued, savouring every bloody bite down to the bone.

Nylon pulled out her book that was wedged in her backpack, and began to read it, It was full of important things about spells and things alike, she loved learning and dreading up about things, her tail wagging side to side.

Josiah looked voer curiously as she asked the question, shaking his head." Nothing, dont worry ." He dismissed the subject, blinking slowly.

@Amaterasu Kawashima

Dibbydoo said:
Josiah nodded, staring off into the dark corners. Maybe he was wrong about it, Oh well. His eyes averted to Sylviana, seeing her hurt the bandit he shook his head with a small chuckle. It was much less than what he usually saw her do, But he didn't mind, Not that it bothered him at all. Sylviana reminded him of a prowling panther, just eager to strike at anything, that is what he thought was unique bout her. It was her own thing, and he liked it. He was close to everyone, he liked to make friends and get to know people. But enemy's were no exception. Josiah preferred not to know much about who he is fighting, which is bad when fighting patch, he cause he knows so much about him. Almost too much.He could be lethal if he wanted to, but growing up in a calm and happy environment he doesn't usually show the dangerous side of him much, or at all to be completely honest with himself. In fights he usually made it quick and painless for the enemy, and spared many times. It was one of his elf perks, kindness.
Nylon perked herself upward as she leaned her face on the girls shoulder, her cheek squashing down and making her cheeks seem chubbier than they already are. She mewed softly, sitting back down and fiddling with her tail. Nylon acted like a child a lot of the times, but was very smart and strategical, meaning she knew what she was doing in most battles. She yawned, bearing her sharp fangs she had on both the top and bottom set of teeth.

Layla crouched as she spotted a cat. Her stomach growled to herself, and she grinned. Her tongue shot out as it grabbed the cat from the neck, snapping it quickly as she pulled it to herself, dropping the dead cat in her hands. Soon enough she took a chunky bite out of the dead cat, enjoying the blood as it ran down her lips and chin,chewing ans swallowing the juicy chunk. Enjoying the meal, she continued, savouring every bloody bite down to the bone.

Nylon pulled out her book that was wedged in her backpack, and began to read it, It was full of important things about spells and things alike, she loved learning and dreading up about things, her tail wagging side to side.

Josiah looked voer curiously as she asked the question, shaking his head." Nothing, dont worry ." He dismissed the subject, blinking slowly.

@Amaterasu Kawashima
Sylviana finally came outside to see Layla eating a full-grown cat. While she understood that her friend was hungry, the Demon-Elf thought it was rather excessive to kill a live animal and then eat it whole. Then leaving its skeleton. Poor thing. "Well, once Gwen and Josiah are ready, we can go." She said walking a bit away from the Tavern. Rakha then stood up before yawning and then stretching his massive arms.

After sitting a little while longer to relax, Gwen wanted to stand up again, but Nylon was leaning on her and being all cute and adorable. "C'mon, we should get going, I've had enough of this place." She said standing up and helping the kitty to her feet and then waddling over to Josiah. "We should get going, everyone's waiting." she smiled before she started holding her back. Once they get to the next town, hopefully there was a place for them to stay, since its not like Lyx can summon a home in the middle of town.

Concerning their next stop, what Sylviana thought about doing is spending some money to get a more permanent residence. After that, go on another adventure. Being a group of adventurers, Sylviana figured that they could purchase a big home for them all to stay in when they are not out doing adventure stuff. "The next town can't be too far now. If they wanna get to Gwen, I hope those royal bastards have the guts to go through Dark Wood." the Demon Elf commented while looking towards the direction the group had came from. After Josiah and Nylon join them, they would set out again to head through Dark Wood and off to the end of it. On the other end, there was a place where Traders and Merchants met up regularly. Beyond that was a Peaceful town where they could stay while they're not out venturing.

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]Sylviana finally came outside to see Layla eating a full-grown cat. While she understood that her friend was hungry, the Demon-Elf thought it was rather excessive to kill a live animal and then eat it whole. Then leaving its skeleton. Poor thing. "Well, once Gwen and Josiah are ready, we can go." She said walking a bit away from the Tavern. Rakha then stood up before yawning and then stretching his massive arms.
After sitting a little while longer to relax, Gwen wanted to stand up again, but Nylon was leaning on her and being all cute and adorable. "C'mon, we should get going, I've had enough of this place." She said standing up and helping the kitty to her feet and then waddling over to Josiah. "We should get going, everyone's waiting." she smiled before she started holding her back. Once they get to the next town, hopefully there was a place for them to stay, since its not like Lyx can summon a home in the middle of town.

Concerning their next stop, what Sylviana thought about doing is spending some money to get a more permanent residence. After that, go on another adventure. Being a group of adventurers, Sylviana figured that they could purchase a big home for them all to stay in when they are not out doing adventure stuff. "The next town can't be too far now. If they wanna get to Gwen, I hope those royal bastards have the guts to go through Dark Wood." the Demon Elf commented while looking towards the direction the group had came from. After Josiah and Nylon join them, they would set out again to head through Dark Wood and off to the end of it. On the other end, there was a place where Traders and Merchants met up regularly. Beyond that was a Peaceful town where they could stay while they're not out venturing.

[/QUOTE]
Layla looked over and laughed. " Those Royal bastards don't have the BALLS to go past here." She laughed as she took another bite from the few bites she had left. She was enjoying this cat. " You guys are lucky you don't see me during dinner." She pointed out with a shark toothed grin.Lyx sighed as she leaned on the wall. Looking around. Her red hair framed her face as her head was slightly tilted down. " I agree with Layla. It's too dangerous for something Royal to just waltz past. Gwen would of had never made it alone. Luckily you guys have your team. It's a good team by the way." She smiled happily as she looked around. Her thoughts wandering. She scrunched her face up. Remembering her age. " Jee I'm old.." She hummed awkwardly to herself, feeling her face. " Do I have wrinkles yet..?" She said again, to herself.

" Well I can agree with you on that." Josiah awkwardly hummed as he itched the back of his head. Sighing softly. He opened the door for her and looked back in the pub, before leaving after her and walking out. He shivered a little when he looked at Layla. Her whole bottom face was covered in the cats blood.

The cat was Literetly a skeleton with tiny bits of meat just sticking on. She tossed it to the side. The tail still had its original orange fur. She got up. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked the blood off. She never was very lady like, And she understood that. She didn't care, either. She licked the blood off her neck and collar bone and stood to walked. Licking her fingers. She enjoyed the tast of blood. Especially when it's fresh.

The cat girl meowed before looking at Layla and shaking her head, huffing as she stuck close to Gwen. Her ears pressed on her head and her tail in between her legs. She Literetly ate a whole adult cat what wasn't there to be afraid of? She held onto Gwens hand quickly as she looked away. Her cat pupils big. But as she walked she got less and less frightened. Her eyes went to normal and her tail stayed normal height. Her ears perking up like always. " Uugh.. I don't.. Ever want to see that.."

Dibbydoo said:
Layla looked over and laughed. " Those Royal bastards don't have the BALLS to go past here." She laughed as she took another bite from the few bites she had left. She was enjoying this cat. " You guys are lucky you don't see me during dinner." She pointed out with a shark toothed grin.Lyx sighed as she leaned on the wall. Looking around. Her red hair framed her face as her head was slightly tilted down. " I agree with Layla. It's too dangerous for something Royal to just waltz past. Gwen would of had never made it alone. Luckily you guys have your team. It's a good team by the way." She smiled happily as she looked around. Her thoughts wandering. She scrunched her face up. Remembering her age. " Jee I'm old.." She hummed awkwardly to herself, feeling her face. " Do I have wrinkles yet..?" She said again, to herself.
" Well I can agree with you on that." Josiah awkwardly hummed as he itched the back of his head. Sighing softly. He opened the door for her and looked back in the pub, before leaving after her and walking out. He shivered a little when he looked at Layla. Her whole bottom face was covered in the cats blood.

The cat was Literetly a skeleton with tiny bits of meat just sticking on. She tossed it to the side. The tail still had its original orange fur. She got up. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked the blood off. She never was very lady like, And she understood that. She didn't care, either. She licked the blood off her neck and collar bone and stood to walked. Licking her fingers. She enjoyed the tast of blood. Especially when it's fresh.

The cat girl meowed before looking at Layla and shaking her head, huffing as she stuck close to Gwen. Her ears pressed on her head and her tail in between her legs. She Literetly ate a whole adult cat what wasn't there to be afraid of? She held onto Gwens hand quickly as she looked away. Her cat pupils big. But as she walked she got less and less frightened. Her eyes went to normal and her tail stayed normal height. Her ears perking up like always. " Uugh.. I don't.. Ever want to see that.."
After Layla ate a Cat whole, Gwen did wince a little bit in disgust. "Yeah..." She muttered as she felt bad for Nylon. Poor kitty, having to watch one of her friends eat her kin. At least now they wouldn't have to worry too much about the royal family coming after them. Dark Wood was a dangerous place and Guards can't always hold the hands of nobles. Hopefully that would hold true for a little while. When the kitty girl held onto her hand, she felt sympathetic. "Aww, its okay, I won't let her eat you." She scratched Nylon behind the ears as they left the Pub behind them and continued walking.

After another half an hour or so of walking, the Party finally made it to the Trader Post outside of Dark Wood; Beckinsale. Beyond Beckinsale was the Hillford, a town of farmers, merchants and fishermen. It wasn't a big town, but much has changed from what Sylviana remembered of it. "Its been several years since I have been to this place..." A Tear rolled down the Demon Elf's cheek. The last thing she had remembered of this place was the Bandit Attack that claimed her Family. Her Father was killed while her Mother and Brother went missing. "So much has changed..." she commented as her ears got a little droopy.

Meanwhile, in the town tavern. A Female Mage looked out the window and saw the group. She had been expecting them, but decided to wait patiently for them. Katerine looked around. The village looked so beautiful. "I wonder if your house is still here..." She said, hoping that they could use Sylviana's childhood home as a more permanent residence and then looked back at the rest of the group. "How are you feeling, Gwen?" Katerine asked, worried that the blessed mother was probably tired from all the walking.

Gwen just placed her hand on her belly. "Good. I'm just glad we're in a nice little town like this one." After a few minutes of standing by the Entrance, Sylviana led the group to her former home, which happened to be up for sale. No one had bought the home yet, so she figured that there was still time to buy the home. Since it was just a one story home, Sylviana figured that they can remodel the lovely home into a bigger home, adding both a Second Floor and a Basement. Of course, with Lyx, Katerine and Layla. Suddenly, the group was approached by a young boy. "Excuse me, I hate to be rude but there is a lady in the tavern that wants to speak with you. She asks that you come as soon as possible. Thank you." The young boy then went back to playing with his friends. Sylviana just looked around at her group. "Well, I wonder who it could be..."

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]After Layla ate a Cat whole, Gwen did wince a little bit in disgust. "Yeah..." She muttered as she felt bad for Nylon. Poor kitty, having to watch one of her friends eat her kin. At least now they wouldn't have to worry too much about the royal family coming after them. Dark Wood was a dangerous place and Guards can't always hold the hands of nobles. Hopefully that would hold true for a little while. When the kitty girl held onto her hand, she felt sympathetic. "Aww, its okay, I won't let her eat you." She scratched Nylon behind the ears as they left the Pub behind them and continued walking.
After another half an hour or so of walking, the Party finally made it to the Trader Post outside of Dark Wood; Beckinsale. Beyond Beckinsale was the Hillford, a town of farmers, merchants and fishermen. It wasn't a big town, but much has changed from what Sylviana remembered of it. "Its been several years since I have been to this place..." A Tear rolled down the Demon Elf's cheek. The last thing she had remembered of this place was the Bandit Attack that claimed her Family. Her Father was killed while her Mother and Brother went missing. "So much has changed..." she commented as her ears got a little droopy.

Meanwhile, in the town tavern. A Female Mage looked out the window and saw the group. She had been expecting them, but decided to wait patiently for them. Katerine looked around. The village looked so beautiful. "I wonder if your house is still here..." She said, hoping that they could use Sylviana's childhood home as a more permanent residence and then looked back at the rest of the group. "How are you feeling, Gwen?" Katerine asked, worried that the blessed mother was probably tired from all the walking.

Gwen just placed her hand on her belly. "Good. I'm just glad we're in a nice little town like this one." After a few minutes of standing by the Entrance, Sylviana led the group to her former home, which happened to be up for sale. No one had bought the home yet, so she figured that there was still time to buy the home. Since it was just a one story home, Sylviana figured that they can remodel the lovely home into a bigger home, adding both a Second Floor and a Basement. Of course, with Lyx, Katerine and Layla. Suddenly, the group was approached by a young boy. "Excuse me, I hate to be rude but there is a lady in the tavern that wants to speak with you. She asks that you come as soon as possible. Thank you." The young boy then went back to playing with his friends. Sylviana just looked around at her group. "Well, I wonder who it could be..."

[/QUOTE]
Layla looked as he friends ears got droopy. This was one of the first time she has seen her sad. She stood behind her and flicked her ears a little. Hold them up and letting go. Letting them flop down again. Layla was about to do it again until Josiah hit her softly on the head." Let's not do that." He rolled his eyes. Layla huffed and poked her tongue out. Looking at the town. She pat her beally and looked to Nylon, deciding to scare her she snapped her teeth. Nylon jumped back and his behind Gwen. " I-I bite too..!" She threatened . Layla chucked and looked around with a head roll. Nylon hissed lightly before looking back forward and following the group.

Caleb had a cup of ale and was up on the table. Dancing with another two men whom also had ale in their hands. They linked arms and danced up on the table. People below them clapping and enjoying their time. Music played loudly. But when it finished the three broke apart and Caleb jumped down. Sitting next to Jane. " Hi cutie." He laughed." who are you mysteriously staring at now?" He asked. Ruffling her hair about and messing it up with a chuckle, chugging down some ale and putting the half filled cup down. " You know what you need? A little fun." He said. Nodding. " Yout too SEREOUS.. Looser.." He grinned. And chugged the rest of his ale, putting down the now empty cup. Burping and grinning, winking at her.

Lyx looked at the little boy with raised eyebrow. " Huh? I wander whom. Let's go." She smiled a little curiously. Josiah looked and motioned." there it is" and the group began to walk. To the cavern. Nylon looked up at Gwen. " Hey.. Are you okay?" She asked. Nuzzling her stomach. Listing to the baby's heart beat.

( sorry it's small meh meh happened idk lol I can't think

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane was a little annoyed when the other boy, Caleb, attempted to flirt with her. When he touched her hair, she got even more annoyed. Finally when he got to the name-calling, she sighed before looking at him as he chugged his ale. That was the last straw, especially when he belched and grinned at her. Even winking at her. Finally, she sent a Lightning Bolt his way and since he was close enough, she didn't really miss. "You finished, playboy?" She asked, nonchalantly.

When Nylon hid behind her, Gwen became a little concerned. Hopefully Layla wasn't bullying her or anything. "C'mon Layla, just leave the kitty alone." She said politely and held her close, especially after she hid behind her. As soon as everyone started walking towards the cavern, Gwen felt Nylon nuzzling her belly. Chances were she could hear the baby's heartbeat. It was adorable and made her smile. She'll probably have a guard cat for the baby. "Yeah, I'm fine. The baby is just getting heavy." She smiled as they followed the rest of the group to the tavern.

Upon entry, Jane motioned for them to come over towards her upon seeing Sylviana. "So the demon elf returns..." A patron says, standing up and walking towards the Dark Ranger. "So I have...What's your point?"

"Where did you go after our village was burned?" He asked.

"I've been a little busy." She replied, darkly.

She cut the conversation short so that she could go talk to Jane. "Jane...Its been a while." The mage faced the Dark Ranger as she sat down. "Yes, it has. I came looking for you...And Gwen. It seems that you beat me to it though. Quite a group you have here. My status as Archmage has been revoked and I'm a bit out of a job. The Kingdom will be looking for me, so I'm hiding out here. By the way, do you plan on buying that Childhood home of yours?"

Sylviana nodded. "Yes, I do. Also planning on doing some remodeling...So what brings you here."

"I'm in need of a job. Figured I'd join a crew like this one." Jane crossed her arms, and her legs.

Jane was a little annoyed when the other boy, Caleb, attempted to flirt with her. When he touched her hair, she got even more annoyed. Finally when he got to the name-calling, she sighed before looking at him as he chugged his ale. That was the last straw, especially when he belched and grinned at her. Even winking at her. Finally, she sent a Lightning Bolt his way and since he was close enough, she didn't really miss. "You finished, playboy?" She asked, nonchalantly.

When Nylon hid behind her, Gwen became a little concerned. Hopefully Layla wasn't bullying her or anything. "C'mon Layla, just leave the kitty alone." She said politely and held her close, especially after she hid behind her. As soon as everyone started walking towards the cavern, Gwen felt Nylon nuzzling her belly. Chances were she could hear the baby's heartbeat. It was adorable and made her smile. She'll probably have a guard cat for the baby. "Yeah, I'm fine. The baby is just getting heavy." She smiled as they followed the rest of the group to the tavern.

Upon entry, Jane motioned for them to come over towards her upon seeing Sylviana. "So the demon elf returns..." A patron says, standing up and walking towards the Dark Ranger. "So I have...What's your point?"

"Where did you go after our village was burned?" He asked.

"I've been a little busy." She replied, darkly.

She cut the conversation short so that she could go talk to Jane. "Jane...Its been a while." The mage faced the Dark Ranger as she sat down. "Yes, it has. I came looking for you...And Gwen. It seems that you beat me to it though. Quite a group you have here. My status as Archmage has been revoked and I'm a bit out of a job. The Kingdom will be looking for me, so I'm hiding out here. By the way, do you plan on buying that Childhood home of yours?"

Sylviana nodded. "Yes, I do. Also planning on doing some remodeling...So what brings you here."

"I'm in need of a job. Figured I'd join a crew like this one." Jane crossed her arms, and her legs.

Caleb jumped and helped when the lighting bolt hit him. " OW! Jeez.. Aren't you, electrifying.." He laughed at his own pun, what a looser. But thankfully after that he stopped. Looking back forward. He knew Jane, he was mutual friend and the biggest flirt ever, but he wouldn't get  into anything way too personal with her, he never really intended. But if he really liked her the way that he would over girls, he would Atleast try. But probably be denied quicker than he drank his alchaholic beverages.

layla looked at Layla and gave a grim smile, " I'm not bullying her, I'm just playing around.." She laughed a little awkwardly, nylon just hissed a little. At the hiss, Layla shrugged. Layla and Nylon weren't the best of friends but they didnt hate eachother, they could cope. The only think that nylon disliked is Layla's eating habit.She felt freaked out, and scared, like she might be eaten when she sleeps at night. 

Smilimg at Gwens answer, she took her ear off ther belly. " I'm glad you are, I'd hate to see you severely uncomfortable." Her ears perked. " Do you need anything? Are you thirsty or hungry?" The small girl hummed out, shaking her pouch that had all of her stuff. It wasn't much, but she was small so it see,ED enough.

Josiah watched Gwen from a distance, blushing lightly and looking away to see a young boy aproach Sylvianna. When the conversation ended. He followes her, like the rest of the group. His eyes wandered every crevis, crack and corner of the room. He was very observant. And that was obvious. Upon entering the Tarvas he saw Sylvianna be greeted by some people. His eyes locked onto so,done. That boys face, was similar. " Caleb?" He said out loud. The boy next to Jane looked over, his face lit up. "

Josiah!" He greeted and out the cup down, going over and giving the elf a hug. Caleb was by far taller than Josiah. 

" Where have you been you damned elf!" He laughed 

Josiah punched his belly lightly. " Wandering Ofcorse? How about you . Giant?" He  spoke. They seemed to know eachother well. They spoke, catching up like good friends.

Lyx walked in and felt like a complete stranger, so she just watched, smiling softly with those mothery eyes

Caleb jumped and helped when the lighting bolt hit him. " OW! Jeez.. Aren't you, electrifying.." He laughed at his own pun, what a looser. But thankfully after that he stopped. Looking back forward. He knew Jane, he was mutual friend and the biggest flirt ever, but he wouldn't get  into anything way too personal with her, he never really intended. But if he really liked her the way that he would over girls, he would Atleast try. But probably be denied quicker than he drank his alchaholic beverages.

layla looked at Layla and gave a grim smile, " I'm not bullying her, I'm just playing around.." She laughed a little awkwardly, nylon just hissed a little. At the hiss, Layla shrugged. Layla and Nylon weren't the best of friends but they didnt hate eachother, they could cope. The only think that nylon disliked is Layla's eating habit.She felt freaked out, and scared, like she might be eaten when she sleeps at night. 

Smilimg at Gwens answer, she took her ear off ther belly. " I'm glad you are, I'd hate to see you severely uncomfortable." Her ears perked. " Do you need anything? Are you thirsty or hungry?" The small girl hummed out, shaking her pouch that had all of her stuff. It wasn't much, but she was small so it see,ED enough.

Josiah watched Gwen from a distance, blushing lightly and looking away to see a young boy aproach Sylvianna. When the conversation ended. He followes her, like the rest of the group. His eyes wandered every crevis, crack and corner of the room. He was very observant. And that was obvious. Upon entering the Tarvas he saw Sylvianna be greeted by some people. His eyes locked onto so,done. That boys face, was similar. " Caleb?" He said out loud. The boy next to Jane looked over, his face lit up. "

Josiah!" He greeted and out the cup down, going over and giving the elf a hug. Caleb was by far taller than Josiah. 

" Where have you been you damned elf!" He laughed 

Josiah punched his belly lightly. " Wandering Ofcorse? How about you . Giant?" He  spoke. They seemed to know eachother well. They spoke, catching up like good friends.

Lyx walked in and felt like a complete stranger, so she just watched, smiling softly with those mothery eyes

Gwen frowned at Layla's response when she heard Nylon hissing. "Still, you shouldn't be so mean." She said, keeping the cat-girl close. Looking down at her, Gwen smiled. "Of course. Though a bed would be nice right now." She said when Nylon's ears perked. "Hmmmm, not right now. But what I do need is a comfortable bed." She replied. Katerine watched as Josiah and Caleb greeted one another. Hopefully he wouldn't be too much of a handful. Rakha on the other hand, was waiting patiently beside Lyx, feeling out of place as well. Sylviana continued to speak with Jane. In the end, Sylviana decided to go ahead and go buy her Childhood home. They probably had enough gold to purchase the home and even some furniture. As the Afternoon passed, Sylviana bought the home and decided to furnish it. Even though it wasn't a big house, it was big enough to house the entire group. It had Second Floor, an Attic and even a Basement. Rakha, Sylviana and Katerine decided to spruce up the place, cleaning off the dust, covering up rat holes, getting rid of pests one by one.

By the time they were done, everything was very...clean. Out of the three bedrooms upstairs, Gwen claimed one of them and decided to have Nylon as her Roommate while Sylviana just had the Master Bedroom to herself. Katerine decided to turn the attic into an Arcane Study, though it ended up being a little crammed. The only people using it were herself and Layla anyway. Rakha ended up doing most of the heavy lifting due to his immense strength and size. Hell, he even had trouble getting through the front door, or any door for that matter. The third bedroom ended up becoming a nursery for when Gwen has her baby, which meant everyone else was going to share the basement, which was in fact, very spacious. After everything was in place, Sylviana decided to have everyone go to the beach to enjoy the sunset and the view of the sea. Gwen sat down in the sand with Nylon by her side while Katerine was standing nearby, reading a book. Rakha was just curled up next to Lyx, taking a nap. Jane thought he was too big to be acting like such a big baby, but he was a kitten at heart, she assumed.

Gwen frowned at Layla's response when she heard Nylon hissing. "Still, you shouldn't be so mean." She said, keeping the cat-girl close. Looking down at her, Gwen smiled. "Of course. Though a bed would be nice right now." She said when Nylon's ears perked. "Hmmmm, not right now. But what I do need is a comfortable bed." She replied. Katerine watched as Josiah and Caleb greeted one another. Hopefully he wouldn't be too much of a handful. Rakha on the other hand, was waiting patiently beside Lyx, feeling out of place as well. Sylviana continued to speak with Jane. In the end, Sylviana decided to go ahead and go buy her Childhood home. They probably had enough gold to purchase the home and even some furniture. As the Afternoon passed, Sylviana bought the home and decided to furnish it. Even though it wasn't a big house, it was big enough to house the entire group. It had Second Floor, an Attic and even a Basement. Rakha, Sylviana and Katerine decided to spruce up the place, cleaning off the dust, covering up rat holes, getting rid of pests one by one.

By the time they were done, everything was very...clean. Out of the three bedrooms upstairs, Gwen claimed one of them and decided to have Nylon as her Roommate while Sylviana just had the Master Bedroom to herself. Katerine decided to turn the attic into an Arcane Study, though it ended up being a little crammed. The only people using it were herself and Layla anyway. Rakha ended up doing most of the heavy lifting due to his immense strength and size. Hell, he even had trouble getting through the front door, or any door for that matter. The third bedroom ended up becoming a nursery for when Gwen has her baby, which meant everyone else was going to share the basement, which was in fact, very spacious. After everything was in place, Sylviana decided to have everyone go to the beach to enjoy the sunset and the view of the sea. Gwen sat down in the sand with Nylon by her side while Katerine was standing nearby, reading a book. Rakha was just curled up next to Lyx, taking a nap. Jane thought he was too big to be acting like such a big baby, but he was a kitten at heart, she assumed.

With the little past problem, Layla was more than happy to help, Ofcorse. Her stomach could never be full. She felt hunger almost all the time. Being stuffed wasnt an option for her. And yet she was still one of the skinnyest girls there.. It was quite odd too. Her stomach was like, a black hole, just sucking anything that is fed through her mouth.

Caleb and Josiah helped with the lifting too, and sorting. The boys were almost opposite but connected like they were the same person. The boys constrasted like black and white. Caleb was the more prince flirty charming, and somewhat settled when it came to traveling. While for Josiah he more had his eyes set on one girl, and ravenous when he explored. Yet the two mixed like bread and butter.

Nylon spent some time in the anaversary. She imagined Gwen and her baby in the room, both happy and content. Touching the crib. She shivered lightly. It was cold, but soon enough it would be warm with a mothers love. It made her smile once again. Her ears perked when she was called down to go to the beach wiht them. She left the space oud room and scurried down, running to Gwen and holding her hand.

At the beach, Caleb and Josiah were in the water, wrestling, both of them topless. Caleb had Josiahs upper body while Josiah had his lower body. They both tried to push eachother in the water, splashing all over. They had water droplets on their perfectly toned bodies, the setting sun shining in them with a soft orange ombré glow. Their hair wet and on their faces.. It made Layla's mouth drool, you could practically see the heart eyes as she watched. Layla was always boy crazy, and well, normal crazy. She found Caleb smoking hot, but she probably wasn't going to go for him.

Nylon had taken off her shoes. She was digging her feet in the sand, her tail wrapped around Gwens arm like a money would to a tree branch. The sand was warm, it made her feel perfect. She wasnt too hot or too cold. Temperature was usually an issue for her. Every inch of her body was covered by white short fur. But right now, she felt in heaven.

Lyx softly stroked Rhakas fur, Her eyes closed. She had layed down beside him and rested her head ontop of his shoulder, her fingers and long nails stroking his fur with the most gentle of touch. In the group, Rhaka was one of her favourited, because he let her treat him like a child, and some times, she needed that to cope. It was just perfect for her.

With the little past problem, Layla was more than happy to help, Ofcorse. Her stomach could never be full. She felt hunger almost all the time. Being stuffed wasnt an option for her. And yet she was still one of the skinnyest girls there.. It was quite odd too. Her stomach was like, a black hole, just sucking anything that is fed through her mouth.

Caleb and Josiah helped with the lifting too, and sorting. The boys were almost opposite but connected like they were the same person. The boys constrasted like black and white. Caleb was the more prince flirty charming, and somewhat settled when it came to traveling. While for Josiah he more had his eyes set on one girl, and ravenous when he explored. Yet the two mixed like bread and butter.

Nylon spent some time in the anaversary. She imagined Gwen and her baby in the room, both happy and content. Touching the crib. She shivered lightly. It was cold, but soon enough it would be warm with a mothers love. It made her smile once again. Her ears perked when she was called down to go to the beach wiht them. She left the space oud room and scurried down, running to Gwen and holding her hand.

At the beach, Caleb and Josiah were in the water, wrestling, both of them topless. Caleb had Josiahs upper body while Josiah had his lower body. They both tried to push eachother in the water, splashing all over. They had water droplets on their perfectly toned bodies, the setting sun shining in them with a soft orange ombré glow. Their hair wet and on their faces.. It made Layla's mouth drool, you could practically see the heart eyes as she watched. Layla was always boy crazy, and well, normal crazy. She found Caleb smoking hot, but she probably wasn't going to go for him.

Nylon had taken off her shoes. She was digging her feet in the sand, her tail wrapped around Gwens arm like a money would to a tree branch. The sand was warm, it made her feel perfect. She wasnt too hot or too cold. Temperature was usually an issue for her. Every inch of her body was covered by white short fur. But right now, she felt in heaven.

Lyx softly stroked Rhakas fur, Her eyes closed. She had layed down beside him and rested her head ontop of his shoulder, her fingers and long nails stroking his fur with the most gentle of touch. In the group, Rhaka was one of her favourited, because he let her treat him like a child, and some times, she needed that to cope. It was just perfect for her.

As a child, Sylviana remembered going to the beach every night after dinner to go watch the sunset. While watching the sun go down, it brought those memories back. So once more, her ears became a little droopy. As Gwen relaxed, she felt Nylon's tail wrap around her arm as the kitty dug her feet into the sand. Rakha was still taking a nap, having been tired out by the heavily lifting. Katerine was still reading either way. The Sea Breeze then started blowing at Sylviana's cloak and ears. It was just so...Nice to feel this once more, just like when she was a little girl. As soon as nightfall came and the lamp posts were lit, Sylviana decided it was time to head back to the house. Katerine helped Gwen to her feet, who in turn helped Nylon to her own feet. Rakha eventually woke up and followed the group back to the house.

Once inside, Katerine set a fire in the fireplace, in hopes of keeping the house warm, knowing that it could get cold. The first think Rakha did was go down into the basement, wanting to enjoy another cat nap. Jane on the other hand went ahead into the kitchen to go make dinner, inviting Lyx to join her. Sylviana sat down in the dining room, staring outside, watching as children were heading back into their homes. It was good to be home again. Gwen made her way upstairs and into the room that she shared with Nylon, grabbing a change of clothes, namely a Long-Sleeve Black Dress with Pink Flowers on it before going back down the stairs, slowly. Upon arriving by the fireplace, she sat down on a couch and invited Nylon to sit or lay down beside her as she cradled her unborn child, smiling as she looked down at her belly. Feeling the baby kick, she smiled even more. "I know there's not much space in there, sweetie, but Mommy can only give so much." she commented as she felt the baby kicking. Caressing her belly, the Princess took a deep breath. Carrying a child was no easy task. At least she was going to be healthier now, especially with Lyx around.

As a child, Sylviana remembered going to the beach every night after dinner to go watch the sunset. While watching the sun go down, it brought those memories back. So once more, her ears became a little droopy. As Gwen relaxed, she felt Nylon's tail wrap around her arm as the kitty dug her feet into the sand. Rakha was still taking a nap, having been tired out by the heavily lifting. Katerine was still reading either way. The Sea Breeze then started blowing at Sylviana's cloak and ears. It was just so...Nice to feel this once more, just like when she was a little girl. As soon as nightfall came and the lamp posts were lit, Sylviana decided it was time to head back to the house. Katerine helped Gwen to her feet, who in turn helped Nylon to her own feet. Rakha eventually woke up and followed the group back to the house.

Once inside, Katerine set a fire in the fireplace, in hopes of keeping the house warm, knowing that it could get cold. The first think Rakha did was go down into the basement, wanting to enjoy another cat nap. Jane on the other hand went ahead into the kitchen to go make dinner, inviting Lyx to join her. Sylviana sat down in the dining room, staring outside, watching as children were heading back into their homes. It was good to be home again. Gwen made her way upstairs and into the room that she shared with Nylon, grabbing a change of clothes, namely a Long-Sleeve Black Dress with Pink Flowers on it before going back down the stairs, slowly. Upon arriving by the fireplace, she sat down on a couch and invited Nylon to sit or lay down beside her as she cradled her unborn child, smiling as she looked down at her belly. Feeling the baby kick, she smiled even more. "I know there's not much space in there, sweetie, but Mommy can only give so much." she commented as she felt the baby kicking. Caressing her belly, the Princess took a deep breath. Carrying a child was no easy task. At least she was going to be healthier now, especially with Lyx around.

Caleb threw Josiah down into the water and held him down. Josiah k Idkk around stand splashed,a nodded a little,pulling him down too. He poked his head to the surface to gasp for air. Caleb followed, they laughed together and just shook hands  , helping eachother up. Layla blushed as Caleb NOTIVED that he was being stared at, and looked and Sylvianna, noticing she was getting up. Layla stood up and walked over to him, biting on her nails a little. The two boys were stumbling over each other like drunken bastards, but they weren't drunk, so it was funnier. They stumbled on the sand and headed with the others. Lyx was hugging Rahkas arm happily. Josiah looked at Lyx and Rhaka, grinning. " They are so cute.." He chuckled lightly and shook his head as he headed home with  the group, looking at the astonishing sky. The hues of orange, yellow and purples laced the sky like ribbons twirling around in gentle breeze. He smiled as he  looked down to the sand, looking up once more and followed along.

Lyx was happy to help in the kitchen, she loved doing so. Pulling her hair behind her ear she looked around the kitchen, tilting her head. " Hm..." She looked at Jess with a happy smile. " What do you want to make? She asked as she stood behind Jess, interested in what she wanted to make. Nylon watched as Katrina turned on the fire place. As it ignighted, she instantly went to the fire place and curled up infront of ot, Literetly absorbing the heat from the fire place, being all toasty and happy.  When Gruen came over after a little and sat, she stood and walked, sitting beside her and curling up. The heat from her body rubbed off on Gwen , warming up her too. She looked at the Lenny and out her face on it, attempting to sleep. She was comfortable, and her head wasn't heavy.

Caleb threw Josiah down into the water and held him down. Josiah k Idkk around stand splashed,a nodded a little,pulling him down too. He poked his head to the surface to gasp for air. Caleb followed, they laughed together and just shook hands  , helping eachother up. Layla blushed as Caleb NOTIVED that he was being stared at, and looked and Sylvianna, noticing she was getting up. Layla stood up and walked over to him, biting on her nails a little. The two boys were stumbling over each other like drunken bastards, but they weren't drunk, so it was even funnier. They stumbled on the sand and headed with the others. Lyx was hugging Rahkas arm happily. Josiah looked at Lyx and Rhaka, grinning. " They are so cute.." He chuckled lightly and shook his head as he headed home with  the group, looking at the astonishing sky. The hues of orange, yellow and purples laced the sky like ribbons twirling around in gentle breeze. He smiled as he  looked down to the sand, looking up once more and followed along.

Lyx was happy to help in the kitchen, she loved doing so. Pulling her hair behind her ear she looked around the kitchen, tilting her head. " Hm..." She looked at Jess with a happy smile. " What do you want to make? She asked as she stood behind Jess, interested in what she wanted to make. Nylon watched as Katrina turned on the fire place. As it ignighted, she instantly went to the fire place and curled up infront of ot, Literetly absorbing the heat from the fire place, being all toasty and happy.  When Gruen came over after a little and sat, she stood and walked, sitting beside her and curling up. The heat from her body rubbed off on Gwen , warming up her too. She looked at the Lenny and out her face on it, attempting to sleep. She was comfortable, and her head wasn't heavy.

When Nylon curled up next to her, Gwen smiled, briefly turning her attention from her swollen belly to scratch behind Nylon's ears. She was so warm too. Puurfect natural heater for the winter as well. "Is it nap time for you?" Gwen asked.

When Lyx asked what she wanted to make, Jane was unsure. "I have no clue." At that moment, it started raining outside. "What about...Chicken Soup and Bread? Just something simple and fairly easy to eat." She suggested.

Katerine continued to read her book, sitting in the dining room. Rakha came back up from the basement and sat down in a chair adjacent the couch where Nylon and her grace settled. Sylviana then noticed Josiah being infatuated with Gwen. She came up to her fellow Elf to offer him advice. "So...do.you plan on getting with her?" She asked in a hush tone

When Nylon curled up next to her, Gwen smiled, briefly turning her attention from her swollen belly to scratch behind Nylon's ears. She was so warm too. Puurfect natural heater for the winter as well. "Is it nap time for you?" Gwen asked.

When Lyx asked what she wanted to make, Jane was unsure. "I have no clue." At that moment, it started raining outside. "What about...Chicken Soup and Bread? Just something simple and fairly easy to eat." She suggested.

Katerine continued to read her book, sitting in the dining room. Rakha came back up from the basement and sat down in a chair adjacent the couch where Nylon and her grace settled. Sylviana then noticed Josiah being infatuated with Gwen. She came up to her fellow Elf to offer him advice. "So...do.you plan on getting with her?" She asked in a hush tone

Nylon purred and whirled around,M getting comfortable. " N-No.. Sleep time..M goodnight.." She cuddles, and in a matter of mere seconds, she was asleep, her tail softly moving and swaying as she spdreamps, her ears fluttering lightly. She was clearly dreaming of something peaceful, glad fully. Queen was lucky it wasn't anything fear full, she would be kicking and scratching around.

Lyx smiled with a soft giggle , nodding. " That would be nice actually, especially in this weather, it will make Gwen feel much better too. The poor pregnant woman needs her nutrition , she has gone so long without it. I will make sure to make some sweet potato mash beside it for her, it will make her feel much better really, and help her sleep easier." She chuckled as she went to grab some sweet potatoes. It was obvious Lyx had been in the same position as Gwen, hence why she knew so much. She began to make the sweet potato mash, helping with the rest of the food too.

Layla thumped on one of the couches, her eyes getting lost of the flames, licking the fire place walls. She smiled at the sight, and began to slowly fall asleep on the couch. Josiahs whole face went tomato red when Sylvianna mentioned him having w crush on the girl, looking to the side he nodded. " Well, I don't know.. When I'll do it, but I know it might be some time, she is pregnant and it might be kind of overwhelming, you know.." He whispered back.

Nylon purred and whirled around,M getting comfortable. " N-No.. Sleep time..M goodnight.." She cuddles, and in a matter of mere seconds, she was asleep, her tail softly moving and swaying as she spdreamps, her ears fluttering lightly. She was clearly dreaming of something peaceful, glad fully. Queen was lucky it wasn't anything fear full, she would be kicking and scratching around.

Lyx smiled with a soft giggle , nodding. " That would be nice actually, especially in this weather, it will make Gwen feel much better too. The poor pregnant woman needs her nutrition , she has gone so long without it. I will make sure to make some sweet potato mash beside it for her, it will make her feel much better really, and help her sleep easier." She chuckled as she went to grab some sweet potatoes. It was obvious Lyx had been in the same position as Gwen, hence why she knew so much. She began to make the sweet potato mash, helping with the rest of the food too.

Layla thumped on one of the couches, her eyes getting lost of the flames, licking the fire place walls. She smiled at the sight, and began to slowly fall asleep on the couch. Josiahs whole face went tomato red when Sylvianna mentioned him having w crush on the girl, looking to the side he nodded. " Well, I don't know.. When I'll do it, but I know it might be some time, she is pregnant and it might be kind of overwhelming, you know.." He whispered back.

When Nylon fell asleep, Gwen scratched her behind the ears. She was also very warm. Guess its bed time for her and Rakha, who seemed to have gone downstairs to go to sleep as well in his own bed. Even though he was big and scary, he was still a kitten at heart, just like Nylon. Taking a deep breath, the young mother gently rubbed her swollen stomach. Life was starting to look up, but she knew it wouldn't be long until everyone in the house was going to go out and venture. Where were they going to start? And what was she going to do while they were away? Or was she going to go with them. They were obviously going to object, so she couldn't help but wonder.

Jane smiled as she started cutting up the tomatoes and other vegetables, before putting bread in the oven. "Yes, sadly I've seen what her family has been feeding her, not to mention that baby would have been gone if it were not for me. Its terrifying to see someone attempt to kill an unborn child. Poor Gwen..." the Mage frowned at the thought. Seeing the conversation with Lyx, it seems like she knew what Gwen was going through in pregnancy. "She also needs love and care. Her Family did fine until they found out she was with child. With her family out of the way, there won't be very much stress for the baby." She then started boiling the soup.

Katerine watched as Layla fell asleep, but peacefully continued reading her spell book. Sylviana looked over at the relaxing princess before looking back at Josiah. "True...But without the Father of her child, she's also pretty lonely. If anything, she's probably overwhelmed by the fact that she will most likely become a Single Mother. You should take your chance now before someone else does. Show her that you could be a good father and that you're accepting of her baby. Don't be shy." She suggested, smiling at him. "You can do it, I believe in you."

When Nylon fell asleep, Gwen scratched her behind the ears. She was also very warm. Guess its bed time for her and Rakha, who seemed to have gone downstairs to go to sleep as well in his own bed. Even though he was big and scary, he was still a kitten at heart, just like Nylon. Taking a deep breath, the young mother gently rubbed her swollen stomach. Life was starting to look up, but she knew it wouldn't be long until everyone in the house was going to go out and venture. Where were they going to start? And what was she going to do while they were away? Or was she going to go with them. They were obviously going to object, so she couldn't help but wonder.

Jane smiled as she started cutting up the tomatoes and other vegetables, before putting bread in the oven. "Yes, sadly I've seen what her family has been feeding her, not to mention that baby would have been gone if it were not for me. Its terrifying to see someone attempt to kill an unborn child. Poor Gwen..." the Mage frowned at the thought. Seeing the conversation with Lyx, it seems like she knew what Gwen was going through in pregnancy. "She also needs love and care. Her Family did fine until they found out she was with child. With her family out of the way, there won't be very much stress for the baby." She then started boiling the soup.

Katerine watched as Layla fell asleep, but peacefully continued reading her spell book. Sylviana looked over at the relaxing princess before looking back at Josiah. "True...But without the Father of her child, she's also pretty lonely. If anything, she's probably overwhelmed by the fact that she will most likely become a Single Mother. You should take your chance now before someone else does. Show her that you could be a good father and that you're accepting of her baby. Don't be shy." She suggested, smiling at him. "You can do it, I believe in you."

There wasn't much of a reaction when she scratched behind Nylons earth, she was out cold. She probably needed someone to take her off her if she wanted to sleep elsewhere, the couch wouldn't be a choice for her anyway. Nylon purred a little though, as she slept, rolling around, a tiny bit off her belly. It was now just her head, her arms on the couch lazily. She was probably going to slip off and fall. Which is what did happen, her ear flickered, making her head move, making her fall on the floor with a soft thump. The cat girl jumped from her slumber, looked around with tired eyes, and went right back to sleep.

just like the soup in the put, Lyxs anger boiled too, but her face didn't show it, she looked unnervingly calm.  After the mashed sweet potatoes, she moved  to the chicken, slinking it and cutting it relitavly quickly and easily, making small perfectly edible chunks. "I hope this makes her better. " she smiled as she got another shallow put, putting the chicken peices in there and cooking them, so it was more safer. God knows what would've happened if it is raw.  When they were cooked enough, she put the peices in the boiling soup. " zIt can simmer for now. So, Jane correct?  How do you know this amazing little group of adventurers?" She asked,genuinely curious. 

Josiah smiled a little and nodded." mm, okay .. I-I'll try "  he smiled softly and turned, walking over and sitting nex to on gwen, trying not to rack the couch. " So... Gwen.. Uhm.. I was just curious, what do you think you want to name the baby? Like , if it's a girl or a boy?" He tilted his head and listened, grinning softly. " I like the name Charlotte a lot, really. It's super elegant." He smiled as hemlooked down "In all honesty, I would love to Have   children ..." He was being  SEREOUS, not trying to pick her up, the sincerity was real.

There wasn't much of a reaction when she scratched behind Nylons earth, she was out cold. She probably needed someone to take her off her if she wanted to sleep elsewhere, the couch wouldn't be a choice for her anyway. Nylon purred a little though, as she slept, rolling around, a tiny bit off her belly. It was now just her head, her arms on the couch lazily. She was probably going to slip off and fall. Which is what did happen, her ear flickered, making her head move, making her fall on the floor with a soft thump. The cat girl jumped from her slumber, looked around with tired eyes, and went right back to sleep.

just like the soup in the put, Lyxs anger boiled too, but her face didn't show it, she looked unnervingly calm.  After the mashed sweet potatoes, she moved  to the chicken, slinking it and cutting it relitavly quickly and easily, making small perfectly edible chunks. "I hope this makes her better. " she smiled as she got another shallow put, putting the chicken peices in there and cooking them, so it was more safer. God knows what would've happened if it is raw.  When they were cooked enough, she put the peices in the boiling soup. " zIt can simmer for now. So, Jane correct?  How do you know this amazing little group of adventurers?" She asked,genuinely curious. 

Josiah smiled a little and nodded." mm, okay .. I-I'll try "  he smiled softly and turned, walking over and sitting nex to on gwen, trying not to rack the couch. " So... Gwen.. Uhm.. I was just curious, what do you think you want to name the baby? Like , if it's a girl or a boy?" He tilted his head and listened, grinning softly. " I like the name Charlotte a lot, really. It's super elegant." He smiled as hemlooked down "In all honesty, I would love to Have   children ..." He was being  SEREOUS, not trying to pick her up, the sincerity was real.

As Nylon slept, Gwen just made sure she didn't fall off the couch. She did end up being a little surprised when Josiah sat down next to her, even more so when he asked about her baby. Unlike other men, he is the first one to actually show interest in her baby. "Seeing that I know that its a little girl...I've been thinking about naming her...Lucille." When he mentioned liking the name Charlotte, she smiled. "It is an elegant name. Perhaps it'll be a name for one of my future children." She said, looking down at her belly, but then looked at him once more when he showed his desire to have children of his own. "I'm sure someday you will have children of your own..." Was he trying to get close to her? Why so sudden? She was pregnant with another man's child. Was he okay with that? Then again, he ran off when she told him. Not very often anyone wants to talk to a pregnant girl. So Josiah was a little different. Still keeping eye-contact, she smiled at Josiah. "With you traveling a lot, won't it be difficult to settle down? Being consistently on the move?" She asked.

In the kitchen, Jane continued to cook with Lyx. "I met Sylvianna when we were kids. We went to the same school. Sylvianna stayed at a local orphanage. She was picked on a lot by other girls because of her ashened skin, her ears and her eyes. I got them to back off. But then she went to Ranger School and I went to an Arcane University. Very fierce girl. Gwen, I met her when I was a kid too. Our Dads are Best Friends. Then how I met everyone else. Sylvianna. As the soup simmered, she kept a close eye on it.

Katerine then got up from her chair and proceeded to go downstairs so that she could sleep as well. Meanwhile, Rakha was sleeping peacefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back