• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising Voyages (Lightning X Dibbydoo)

"Well what is it? We should probably also talk to Katerine about it. There has to be a way for us to help that baby. I mean...Its not like the girl made love with a demon or something, right?" Sylviana asked, being rather blunt. "Gwen is perfectly healthy and she has been taking care of herself, or at least I'd hope so. What exactly is wrong with the baby?"

At that moment, Gwen started groaning and fidgeting in her sleep, as if she was having a horrible nightmare.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]"Well what is it? We should probably also talk to Katerine about it. There has to be a way for us to help that baby. I mean...Its not like the girl made love with a demon or something, right?" Sylviana asked, being rather blunt. "Gwen is perfectly healthy and she has been taking care of herself, or at least I'd hope so. What exactly is wrong with the baby?"
At that moment, Gwen started groaning and fidgeting in her sleep, as if she was having a horrible nightmare.

[/QUOTE]
" I don't know." Layla said harshly, sighing. " I haven't checked yet, I can just feel the presence of it. Anyways we should probably leave right st the breaking of dawn, regardless if anyone could be bothered getting up or not. I feel like we have a long voyage ahead of us." She said, sighing as she cleaned her weapon, her tail swaying, " Make sure she eats before we go though, we're not making any pit stops." She said, taking another apple and chowing it down quickly, being very hungry.

Nylon woke up to feel the princess fidgeting. She frowned,mand curled around the mother and her unborn baby, meowing as she yawned.

When Nylon meowed, Sylviana looked over. The little cat girl was really cuddling with the Princess. Poor girl...She's been through so much. "Yeah, at the break of dawn, we leave. I guess I'll grab some shut-eye now too while I can." She went over and sat by the fireplace and closed her eyes, leaning against the wall. Taking a deep breath, she fell into a cold meditation.

The hour before dawn, Gwen woke up screaming, loud enough to awaken everyone in the room.

Layla heard this scream, loud and clear, but she didn't react. She looked over with a raise of the eyebrow, blinking lightly. Nylon screamed as she awoken, hugging the princess tightly, and Josiah jumped up, Weiland his sword quickly with a stumble and yell, looking around drowsily. Lyx heard the terrible scream, running down the stairs, almost floating most the way, and running to the room, panting. " Wh-What happened?!" She frowned, putting a hand on her head as she glanced down at the princess, her almost porciline skin creasing to a frown.

After a brief moment of screaming, she started panting as if she were scared. Looking down, she started feeling around her belly, and felt a gentle kick against the palm of her hand. Gwen was scared that the something happened to the baby. In fact, she had a very frightening dream of something happening to her unborn child. When Lyx asked her what happened, Gwen broke down in tears and started crying, shocking both Katerine and Rakha, who had his Warhammer at the ready, but then he set it down. Katerine sat down next to the Princess and Nylon, attempting to comfort them both. To help calm Nylon, she started scratching gently behind the cat girl's ears. Sylviana looked outside and saw that the forest was still empty.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cat calmed down at the gentle touches, looking at the princess, petting her. " Don't wo-worry.. It will be o-Alright..." She stuttered, her tail girdling ARIUND the three. Josiah stumbled into the room, his sword held high. " AGGH..huh.. Heh?" He looked around. Layla looked at him, and face palmed. He was an idiot, to be frank with it, but it's kinda funny, watching him try so had to help, it's kinda cute too. He sighed, dropping his swords tip down and groaning. Layla soon looked at the princess, and shivered lightly. Something wasn't right here. She walked infront of the group, and looked down at the girl raising an eyebrow. She didn't move forward too quickly, not wanting to startle her, so she just stayed put. Lyx sighed,mounting her hands on her hips. " Deary Deary.... I'll make us all hot chocolates to calm down.. Just,. Take deep breaths." She ran off to the kitchen, and did as she promised.

Gwen sniffled a bit before wiping her eyes. Whatever she dreamt about really terrified her. She started cradling her belly, still terrified. "I'm scared..." Katerine had a saddened look on her face when she placed her hand on Gwen's lower back. "Why?" She asked. "I don't want to lose my baby..." She replied as tears rolled down her cheek before giving Nylon a hug. Sylviana and Rakha were in the Kitchen with Lyx, helping her make the Hot Chocolate.

Josiah sighed, frowning. He looked stupid, in his opinion. He walked, and sat beside Nylon, helping the two relax, not saying much. Even if he didn't say anything at all his protective aura could calm them down. Nylon meowed , petting the girl. " Don't worry.. You won't loose the baby, I'll make sure you don't." She said,marrying to be cheerful, when really, she had no idea what to do. Layla walked forward, huffing a little. " Um, if you need me to, I could check on your baby.. I have special powers.." She said, looking down, unsure to hoe the girl would react. Lyx had already finished four hot chocolates without their helps, being a wizard in the kitchen.

When Layla said she could check on the baby, Gwen looked up at her. Since the little one was very precious to her, Gwen agreed to let Layla check on the baby. "That'd be nice. I'd like to know how my little girl is doing." She said.

Rakha peered out the window. While it was still early, he was starting to feel a little uneasy. However, the guards would be out soon, looking for Gwen again.

Sylviana just made sure her bow was good to go before looking outside. "We should leave in two hours tops."

Katerine still continued to comfort Gwen. "May I?" She asked, motioning her hand towards Gwen's belly. "Sure." She nodded and Katerine placed her hand on the belly. She could feel the baby fidgeting, even kicking her palm. This put a smile on Katerine's Face. "I promise, I'll protect you..and your baby."

( Mind telling me what's wrong with the baby?)

Nylon purred as she rubbed her head in the princesses neck, being a little protective about her. She really did care for the girl, even if the two met only a few hours ago. Layla simply just jumped at the girl, waiting till Kathrine stopped touching the woman's belly to do her work, watching the smile on her face glow. Though her face stayed emotionless.

Lyx finished making hot chocolates quickly, making them all and setting them on the dining room table, calling everyone to drink some.

Josiah pitched in with Sylvianna. " But, do we even know where we are going? " he asked, frowning.

Once she backed away, Layla walked over and on he'd, her hands glowing a shuttle pink. She took a deep breath of courage, and gently set her hands on the girls belly. Layla winced, the sharp pain surging through her veins telling her it was a girl, definatally a girl. She frowned and took a shaky inhale of air, continuing to search for answers, and that she got, with a price. Pain.

((Perhaps Gwen could be on the verge of having a Miscarriage due to all the stress she has been having to endure in addition to not being well taken care of? Like her negative emotions and stress are going to kill the baby if her stress levels, diet and health don't change))

Seeing how Layla reacted after checking on her baby, Gwen became a little concerned. "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with my little one?" She became a little frightened. Katerine did her best to calm the pregnant lady down, knowing that stress was bad for her.

Rakha was sitting at the dining room table and drinking peacefully. Sylviana seemed reluctant about drinking it. She then looked at Josiah. "No. But we're gonna head for the closest Port Town. Get as far away from this Kingdom as possible. I have a good idea for us. But I'll explain more when we get on a ship."

Layla yelled in agony, diving back and looking at her blistering hands. They were blistering due to how much they hurt. " No.. This wasn't from your baby.. This.. It's normal.. But you need to relax .. She'll die if you don't calm down and stop stressing, and eat properly.." She said, frowning as she slowly got up, her hands still being blistered.

Lyx dank hers, sighing in releif. Josiah nodded. " Good idea, but what if the missus gives birth on the board? That would end.. Well, not too great. It's too.. Bumpy." He said, frowning. " And what if the tides go against us? You realise it's only so much we could do." He sighed, picking up his soothing hot chocolate and drinking it, the chocolate flavour claiming him down. Lyx sighed, shaking her head. " If you going somewhere by boat, I am afraid I cannot follow. I will help you on your way to the boat, I will not join though.

Sylviana sighed. "Well there has to be somewhere we can go where we can all go together." She wanted everyone to be together as they protect Gwen. Katerine was worried about Layla, considering how her hands got blistered. All that from touching Gwen's belly? Yeesh. Gwen herself took a deep breath and attempted to relax herself. Katerine continued to rub the woman's back to help keep her calm and relaxed for the sake of the baby. "What have they been feeding you at the Castle?"

Gwen cradled her swollen belly, gently caressing it. "Besides a few attempts to stab me in the stomach and kill the baby...I've been eating unhealthy foods, from the roast-suckling pig, cheese, seafood...deserts...Basically things I really shouldn't be eating." She was still upset about the whole issue. "I don't understand, why won't my family accept my baby? She's so precious to me...I don't know what to do..."

Sylviana looked over at Lyx. "Okay, well, there's gotta be somewhere we can go. Any ideas?"

To help calm herself down, she started petting Nylon, as if she was actually a cat. From gently scratching behind the ears, petting her on the head and even stroking her and attempting to get her to start purring.

Josiah helped Layla up, patting her on the back for a job well done, but she just hissed, her hands blistering a little more before calming down and stopping. She sighed lightly, slowly putting her hands down . Josiah frowned and crossed his arms as he head what she was being fed. That was cruel and inhumain, who would feed a pregnant woman like that? He thought for a while. " Perhaps they didn't like the idea of you having a baby, or didn't like the man you were conceiving with.. Or, other private reasons." He said, sighing once again as he flipped back his charming blonde hair off his face.

Lyx walked forward , checking the girl with a frown, " Huh.. Maybe.. Perhaps we could do this step by step. First we could get the lovely mother something well to eat, then plan where we're going. Maybe we could go with the boat idea, but after she gives birth, so we no longer have to worry about giving birth of the boat. We could go somewhere for the mean time, get relaxed, maybe even laze around. But we gotta get the girl something to eat before anything. So, miss, what do you wish to eat?"

Nylon purred as she was pet. It was natural instinct . She cuddled up to the girl who was letting her, smiling and purring a little more

Dibbydoo said:
Josiah helped Layla up, patting her on the back for a job well done, but she just hissed, her hands blistering a little more before calming down and stopping. She sighed lightly, slowly putting her hands down . Josiah frowned and crossed his arms as he head what she was being fed. That was cruel and inhumain, who would feed a pregnant woman like that? He thought for a while. " Perhaps they didn't like the idea of you having a baby, or didn't like the man you were conceiving with.. Or, other private reasons." He said, sighing once again as he flipped back his charming blonde hair off his face.
Lyx walked forward , checking the girl with a frown, " Huh.. Maybe.. Perhaps we could do this step by step. First we could get the lovely mother something well to eat, then plan where we're going. Maybe we could go with the boat idea, but after she gives birth, so we no longer have to worry about giving birth of the boat. We could go somewhere for the mean time, get relaxed, maybe even laze around. But we gotta get the girl something to eat before anything. So, miss, what do you wish to eat?"

Nylon purred as she was pet. It was natural instinct . She cuddled up to the girl who was letting her, smiling and purring a little more
Sadly, Josiah had the right idea about the baby. But overall, she felt like she was being slowly poisoned the way she was fed. She smiled when Lyx decided to make her something to eat and start turning her diet around for the sake of the baby. Perhaps exercising, like taking walks on a regular basis, like once a day and once a night or something would help a lot too.

Sylviana liked the idea that Lyx had, but didn't want to stay confined in one place for too long. But they had ten weeks until the baby was expected to arrive. While cradling Nylon, Gwen looked over at Lyx. "Well, you were pregnant before, what did you eat to nourish your child...Or well, children as you carried them?" She asked.

Meanwhile, Rakha picked up his warhammer. "Josiah, let us go scout ahead. While everyone waits here with the Princess, we can go scout ahead to ensure that our travel route is safe enough for us to leave."

Lyx began to make the girl soup, humming, but slowly stopped storing and humming and Gwen mentioned her child. She out the wooden spoon down and let it simmer, looking over, to her and sighing, " Well, I ate bread dipped in soup when I was hungry. I had so,e meat, but mostly vegetable and fruits. I had a lot of rice, though. Hm. I had some oranges with salt on them. That was nice. Well, I think that's about all I had." She laughed lightly, and went back to her soup.

Nylon meowed happily, purring as she rubbed her head on her cheek, her ears folding back happily. She's yawned, and rested her head on her lap, closing her eyes as she curled up, wantinging to sleep . Layla sighed, looking at Gwen. ' Like I said, take it easy, relax, and eat what you want. Okay?" She smiled, healing her hands so the boils and blisters dissapeired back into her skin.

Josiah chuckled, smiling as he nodded. " Okay, Let's go then." In excitement, he ran off to the door, opening it and walking off. He was exited, happy to do something that wasn't sitting around and staring.

Rakha followed Josiah as they exited the house.

When she was getting all the advice from both Layla and Lyx, Gwen was very happy with it. "Well, I would like to eat whatever I please, but I'm going to give it a few weeks. I would like to eat healthy for the next few weeks so that I can drain all the toxins that entered my body when I was neglected in the Castle. I'm sure the little one would appreciate that too." She replied as she began stroking Nylon, who began taking a nap. Because the cat girl's ears were close to her belly, Nylon could now hear the baby's heartbeats. "So if my stress levels go down and I eat healthier, the better for my baby. I can work with that." She said. Gently, she allowed Nylon to sleep so that she can head over to the Dining Room. "So what's the next closest town to here after Blue Fields?" Sylviana asked.

Josiah walked through the calming forest, looking around with a grin . " Relaxing, huh?" He chuckled.

Lyx nodded, grinning lightly as she turned off the stove, purring the nice and hot mixture in a bowl, taking w loaf of bread and setting them in front of her , the bread sitting beside the soup . She smiled and winked at the girl, before going back and cleaning the mess she ever so slightly made. Layla grinned lightly, stretching. " This forest is beautiful, perhaps we could walk and explore, maybe even have a picnic while we know that no guards are out." She laughed lightly, shrugging. The little cat girl rolled about on the bed, enjoying her nap she usually had. It was in het cat-stincts. Cat instincts. Her limbs sprawled out on the beds snoring lightly. Layla walked to the kitchen and lured herself some of the soup, chugging the chunky and delicious food, smiling with a giggle. " Mm, your food is delicious, Lyx." She smiled. Lyx chuckled, looking at a picture of her children. " Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it.

"Yes. The breeze feels nice." Rakha commented as he walked along before reaching a road with his companion.

"I'm game." Sylviana said as Layla mentioned something about exploring the Forest. When Nylon finally awoke, Katerine giggled. As the food was set onto the table for her, Gwen peacefully started eating. It was rather delicious and she could feel the toxins in her body slowly being melted away. All that grease, chicken fat and rotton cheese were all being washed away. "Thank you Lyx. This is delicious."

"Well, Josiah and Rakha are out right now themselves. I wonder what they're up to." Sylviana commented.

He huffed lightly, looking up at his companion. " Hm. Gwen it quite the gem isn't she? It's sat to see such a beautiful and goo hearted person be deserted by their own family." He shook his head.

Lyx chuckled as she was thanked. Nodding. " No problem. Feel free to tell me if you want more." She gave a comforting smile, going back to the kitchen and relaxing, drinking some water. Layla nodded. " Perhaps after the boys come back we could all go, or we could go together right now eithout them" she shrugged, suggesting some things to help relax the princess through the ten weeks.

The cat woke up and heard the two ask where they went. She walked out of the room and walked, cuddling beside Gwen.

"Yes. Is the Paternity of her child really that important? It shouldn't be a big deal if you ask me." He replied as they continued to walk along the road. They were pretty well-armed for travelers, but adventurers were always armed, so guards wouldn't very likely make a big deal out of it. "How much further will we be going? Don't wanna stray too far."

Gwen drank the soup and it made her feel very happy. "I think we should wait for the boys to come back. They probably needed their guy time after being surrounded by a bunch of women. If anything they probably didn't want to be around and listen to us talking about the baby." she laughed a bit before finishing off her soup and was now eating what was left of the bread. When Nylon cuddled beside her. "Hi Nylon." She started petting the cat's head. Gwen would then take another deep breath to calm and relax. "A little after the boys get back, we can go. But I don't wanna leave on a full stomach." She stood up and waddled over to the bed, propping her legs up as she cradled her belly. "Lunch was good...Wasn't it, sweetie?" She mused, talking to her belly as she allowed Nylon to plop herself right beside her.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]"Yes. Is the Paternity of her child really that important? It shouldn't be a big deal if you ask me." He replied as they continued to walk along the road. They were pretty well-armed for travelers, but adventurers were always armed, so guards wouldn't very likely make a big deal out of it. "How much further will we be going? Don't wanna stray too far."
Gwen drank the soup and it made her feel very happy. "I think we should wait for the boys to come back. They probably needed their guy time after being surrounded by a bunch of women. If anything they probably didn't want to be around and listen to us talking about the baby." she laughed a bit before finishing off her soup and was now eating what was left of the bread. When Nylon cuddled beside her. "Hi Nylon." She started petting the cat's head. Gwen would then take another deep breath to calm and relax. "A little after the boys get back, we can go. But I don't wanna leave on a full stomach." She stood up and waddled over to the bed, propping her legs up as she cradled her belly. "Lunch was good...Wasn't it, sweetie?" She mused, talking to her belly as she allowed Nylon to plop herself right beside her.

[/QUOTE]
Josiah nodded, sighing. " To the lake and back. Huh, it's quite beautiful outside isn't it?" He said, humming d he touched a tree, his hand glowing. " Old trees everywhere, they all have stories you know? If you sit and just listen, you can hear them tell stories," he said as he made his way with his partner to the lake.

Lyx laughed lightly with her, nodding." I agree very much, I don't think they would be too happy listing about how we think the little girl will look. Ooh, have you decided on a name, Gwen?" She asked, her eyes following the girl. Nylon purred and jumped up as she girl walked to the bed, following her happily and jumping beside her, propping her head beside her chest and purring, staring up at her. She was only twice the size of her belly. Nylon tilted her head as she watched her speak to the baby, and wondered, could the baby hear her or does she do it becaus she feels a connection? In her opinion, she didn't think she would ever have a baby.

Rakha was mostly quiet on their walk, especially when Josiah started talking about the ancient trees. "Well, I guess to the lake and then back is reasonable enough. My question is where will we go once we leave Lyx's house." He said, following his companion towards the lake.

"No, I haven't decided on a name for her yet." Gwen answered, still holding her belly. When Nylon propped herself beside her, she looked down and smiled. "Who's a good kitty?" She started gently scratching behind her ears. "Who's a good kitty? You are." She adored the little cat girl. She also seemed curious about something, but Gwen was unsure of what it was. "Well, sailing off the mainland is out of the question. Where are we gonna go from here? Definitely not into the city? We can head towards Dark Wood. You know, the place where there's almost no sunlight and everything looks...Err...Dead?" Sylviana asked. "Because I don't know any safer routes. Unless someone has a better plan."

@Dibbydoo

@Dibbydoo[/URL]
Josiah shrugged, thinking. " I think that we should wait the ten weeks till the child is born, then sail off. But I'm unsure where we would stay for the time being, we can't just stay at Lyx house, agreed?" He thought, his mind spinning

Kayla nodded and walked to a window, looking outside to the beautiful and blooming forest, her tail swaying. She looked back at her friends that were with the pregnant lady, then looked right back outside, thinking about where to go. Lyx shrugged at Sylvianas opinion. " Dark wood? Uhm, is there is no light then that means demons would be attracted to it, yes? But what is on the other side, must I ask?" She bit her lip and cheer on it. Nylon purred as she's was pet, rubbing her head on her arm happily her skin being smooth and soft and her hair being also soft and clean. Her ears flickered and she purred. " I am," she chuckled.

Dibbydoo said:
Josiah shrugged, thinking. " I think that we should wait the ten weeks till the child is born, then sail off. But I'm unsure where we would stay for the time being, we can't just stay at Lyx house, agreed?" He thought, his mind spinning
Kayla nodded and walked to a window, looking outside to the beautiful and blooming forest, her tail swaying. She looked back at her friends that were with the pregnant lady, then looked right back outside, thinking about where to go. Lyx shrugged at Sylvianas opinion. " Dark wood? Uhm, is there is no light then that means demons would be attracted to it, yes? But what is on the other side, must I ask?" She bit her lip and cheer on it. Nylon purred as she's was pet, rubbing her head on her arm happily her skin being smooth and soft and her hair being also soft and clean. Her ears flickered and she purred. " I am," she chuckled.
Rakha nodded as he conversed with his Friend while staring at the Lake. "Yeah, agreed. Though I do think we should be constantly traveling. We shouldn't stay in one place for too long." He added as he sat down to enjoy the breeze while it lasted. "We should probably head back now, not keep the ladies waiting."

"Yeah, no lights. Demons every now and again. Werewolves maybe. For what's on the other side, its the polar opposite, Brightwood and then we could head to Penketh; its a small Village if we just head north after exiting Bright Wood." Sylviana answered. Gwen was very happy to see that the kitty girl, Nylon, was purring. Gently, she pulled the kitty girl closer to her to cuddle before looking up at Lyx. "By the way, do you have any...Dresses that are suitable for travel?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back