• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising Voyages (Lightning X Dibbydoo)

Current location of the group: Village of Blue Fields, Tavern
08c1c36bafd370f4bf083907aadaf920_full.jpg

It was just another boring day for the aspiring adventurers. They have not found a worthy quest within the past few months, despite having decades of experience under their belt. Sitting in the local tavern, where they have been staying for the past couple of days, wasting all their precious gold away. Buying Drinks for themselves and other patrons. Today it was just a big hangover and they had laid off on the drinking. While talking to one another as to what to do, Sylviana overheard there being rumors of a Princess being exiled from capital and having fled into the woods and that there was even a price on her head. Intrigued, Sylviana looked at the rest of her group. "Well, there's something we can do...Go find the princess."

While continuing to eavesdrop, Sylviana overheard that the Princess was last seen in the Forest nearby that covered most of the way from Blue Fields to the Kingdom Capital.

@Dibbydoo

Last edited:
While they were drinking and getting drunk. The small cat like girl stayed sober, taking care of them. She was wide awake when she heard the groaning and grunting of the adventuring, knowing it was their fault. She had already known about the princess, waiting till one of them noticed too . She yawned grinning as she heard the mission. " Uh huh. Well, while you were getting drunk I heard of it, and already know where she was last seen. So, I'll wait till your hang overs are over with and then tell you the plan, yes?" She grinned, tilting her head with a small chuckle. Layla woke up with a snort, looking around. Her hair was a mess, and her drink was half full. She sighed and coughed, rubbing her eyes tiredly. " Sheesh.. It was a bad idea to have that drinking Frenzy aye.." She said, sighing lightly as she out her head back down.

Nylon laughed lightly, rolling her eyes as she looked around the Tarvwn, standing up and stretching.

Sylviana looked over at her Cat Friend and stared at her blankly. Jo'Rakha, the giant cat man, was the one with the worst of the hangover. If they had a Princess to rescue, he would have to recover for sure since he was too heavy for the rest of them to carry. Because he is also the biggest one there. Then there was Katerine, the group Witch. Like Nyla, she didn't drink a single drop of Alcohol, while Sylviana was just recovering from her hangover. "Well the first thing we can do is get out of the Tavern so we're not tempted to buy any more drinks." Katerine suggested.

Sylviana stood up and helped Rakha up to his feet. "Alright big boy, no more drinking for the rest of the month. We can't go around hunting monsters and dragons if we're not at our best."

Rakha sighed before standing up so he wouldn't have to force all his weight on the shorter elven girl. By the time they got outside though, Rakha would cough up a few hair balls before barfing all the alcoholic content out of his system.

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl nodded, chuckling lightly. " Yep. You guys really like your drinks huh." She joked, shaking her head lightly. She walked, toward the door as the rest of the group followed. Opening the door. Once the cat man walked outside, Nyla followed, standing beside me. She saw a hair ball come out, before ucikly jumping out the way, making sure she didn't get barfed on. " Agh! Few.. I nearly drowned.." Sh giggled lightly, her eyebrows in a frowning position. She sighed, lifting her nose up and sniffing. " The forest is south. So if the sun rises east to west.." She looked at the sky, pointing to her left. " Then we go left. Cmon." She said, Begining to walk. Nyla was very scary with her directions. They were always perfect, and the group hardly ever got lost. And if they did, she would lead them right back to the track.

Josiah helped the cat man walked, making sure he didn't crunch the girl he was walking with. He sighed, shaking his head. " My head is in so much pain.. You don't understand.. Well.. Probably do but you get the point." He whined out.

Layla laughed lightly, managing to ignore the head ache. She floated instead of walking, to save her energy. " Perhaps we could pass by Lyx for some potions or even for an extra member." She said. Lyx, was an amazing witch, She knopew almost every book inside and out, only being 19. Lyx's house was out in the forest. It stood tall and friendly, vines growing on it and nice fumes of food flew into the princesses direction, almost luring her in. Lyx sang as she made her pie, cutting up apples and making her pastries. ( I'll out a characters Bio for hr in a second. And sorry if I got the princess involved :3)

((Its okay, as long as we don't go passed ten. Good that you're interacting with the Princess, or trying to))

"Yeah, but I think we should lay off for a little while." Katerine suggested as they gout outside. When Rakha coughed up the hairballs before barfing. "I guess Cat Man can't hold his liquor." She said.

Rakha wiped his mouth with a piece of cloth and tossing it into a barrel full of water. He even had the decency to wash out his mouth, fur and face to rid the smell of vomit and alcohol. Finally the followed Nyla out of town and into the Forest. By then, Rakha and Sylviana were able to walk and not stumble around like drunk people normally would. "Sure, we can pay a visit to Lyx. Say hello before we go off on a fantastic adventure!" Katerine agreed.

"When was the last time we saw Lyx?" Sylviana asked.

Meanwhile, the Princess, Gwen, could smell the pie as the scent passed in her direction. However, if she moved now, those Guards looking for her would be more likely to find her, so she would have to sit a bit longer and hope that they pass before heading into the direction of that wonderful scent. She put her hand on her protruding abdomen before peering out to see a few guards walking around, which made her scared and move closer towards the bush so that they wouldn't see her.

( Alright!)

Nyla chuckled, shaking her head. " I guess he couldn't." She said, walking as the group followed. She stayed in front, so nothing got in her way and so she could stay focused on the one thing. Where she was going. She hummed a delightful tune, skipping a stop as she did so. Nyla stopped, sniffed the air. She could smell the beautiful pie from up here. " Mm! You guys smell that? It smells like.. Apple pie! This way!" She said, following the scent. Her weakness, the damn pie. Only the other cat man could smell it, ad the others had normal noses. She continued onwards, stepping over logs and such as they slowly reached the forest, now just right outside it.

" Last time we saw Lyx is when she saved our asses from that necromancer and her demon dragon. It was hella scary, remember? Then we got a lecture and stuff." Josiah chuckled lightly. " She sure knows her stuff, doesn't she?" He said, remembering the battle and how she transformed from innocent girl to a beast. " Hehe.."

Lyx heard the guards yelling orders and Crowne,d putting the wooden spoon down. " They're not meant to be here.. Huh.. Why are they here,." She said, setting aside her pie and walking toward the door, taking off her gloves and apron before walking outside. Her house wasn't far from the guards and Gwen, so she could see th door open. A beautiful young girl emerged. Everything about her was just perfect. Her hair, her skin, her eyes, been her body. She walked toward the guards, smiling. " He-Hello? " she hummed , waving her hand

Rakha could smell the Apple Pie as well. "It smells delicious, perhaps it could help us with our hangovers!" He suggested as he followed Nyla.

"Yeah, I remember that." Sylviana replied to Josiah. "She really does. actually."

As the group got closer to the house, they saw a group of Guards. Sylviana immediately caught on. "What are they doing out here? Aren't they supposed to be protecting the king and all that?" She asked, hoping that they wouldn't have to get into another fight or any of the sort. When they saw Lyx interacting with the guards, Sylviana became a little concerned.

When approached by the young girl, the Guards greeted her. "Hello. You wouldn't have happened to see the princess pass around here would you? She's been exiled from the Kingdom, but she ran off before we had the chance to do anything. The Royal Family has ordered us to...find her. We're trying to do that before those reckless bounty hunters do something stupid. But if you do find her, please, take her to the castle, her Family is worried sick."

Katerine overheard what the guard said and even with her clouded mind, she wanted to call the guard out, but they weren't close enough. When the guard captain saw Rakha, he rounded up his men. "Alright men, we take our search elsewhere." The guard talking to Lyx turned and nodded to the Captain. "I bid you good day madam, but please, if you find the princess, she is...with child, so the sooner she comes home, the better." He said before taking off with his fellow guardsmen.

Sylviana found herself a little angry. "Well that's something we didn't hear..." She said, staring down at Nyla.

Nyla smiled happily and squealed with a giggle. " Yes it would." She smiled, laughing lightly. Nyla saw the cat boy as a brother, it warmed her up. She was an d so he was the closes to her. They had the same nose and mind, so it pleased her. Instead he was more huge and terrifying.

Josiah just nodded in agreement, following the to cat people as they walked, interested in how they acted toward each other.

Sylvania was right to be concerned. Lyx had already know the guards plans and such, unhappy with their lying, but she kept her smile on her pretty face. " Ah, yes! Ofcorse. But.." Her face went darker as they walked. " You guys are a lying bunch of human tissue who deserve to die in the pits of hell." Her voice darkened. Her eyes had shifted from a beautiful brown to a deathly red. She hissed loudly, and ran at them, her staff in her hands as it glew. She wasn't just gonna ATTACK them, she was going to KILL them. Perhaps someone should stop her, unless they want them dead. How it worked in her mind is if you disrespect the forest and others, you don't have a very good Chance with her.

Layla grinned, rubbing her hands. " She doesn't see us, should we stop her or let her murdur them?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Let's stop her. The last thing we need is bounties on our heads." Sylviana said as she rushed to stop Lyx from doing anything irrational. "Lyx, stop! They're not lying by choice, they're only following orders. Don't be mad at them for doing their jobs!"

While it sounded insane of the Demon-Elf to say something like that, she knew that she was right and that the men looking for the Princess were only doing what they were told to do by the Royal Family. "Now c'mon, let's be rational. They have Families to provide for. I'm sure they don't agree with whatever is in store for the princess, but they're only following orders. Sure, its blind following, but if they dare question the king, they'll die or get to rot in the city dungeons. Now calm down." While Sylviana didn't agree with what the guards were doing, she understood why.

Hopefully the king wasn't a tyrant, but chances are questioning the royal family would lead to potentially deadly consequences. "Wow, that's new coming from you, Sylviana." Katerine said.

There was then shuffling in the bushes, causing everyone to brandish their weapons. "Whose there?" Sylviana asked, readying an arrow on her bow and aimed it at the bushes.

Lyx stopped, watching them run off, in terror, down into the forest. " Fine.. But next time I'll behead them and put their heads on pikes.. Anyway.." She calmed down, her eye colour turning back to normal al and her staff dimming down. She was about to walk to her door, before looking at the bushes.

Nyla was ready, her hands int h clenching position. She was horable at fighting, but could slip easily into places to hurt them. She stanced behind the cat man, a small snarl look on her face as she stood, growling lightly. But Ofcorse the cat girl chickened out and just hid behind him, hiding her face lightly with a small whimper, she wasn't used to fighting at all, she used magic more than anything. She peeked from the cats leg, raising an eyebrow.

Layla flinched, and got her sword thingy ready, gripping it tightly. The grip as so tight it could break multiple bones at a time.

The elf mail looked, not being too alarmed of the rustling. Perhaps it was just a small little anime trying to shelter from the group?

Lyx sighed. She knew who was behind there, so she spoke. " It's tHe princess. Feel free to come in if you'd want, guys. I have some pies ready for you lot." And she dissapeired in her house, the door wide opened.

The firs thing that came to mind was pie for Rakha, so he went into the house without a second thought. Sylviana and Katerine looked at each other before approaching the bush themselves. Finally, Gwen emerged from the bushes. There were tears in her eyes, which made Sylviana lower her bow and just stick the arrow back into the Quiver on her waist. "So you're the one the guards are looking for..." She muttered before both girls walked over to her, climbing over the bush. "Please don't hurt me..." Gwen said, the fear in her voice evident.

"We're not gonna hurt you, sweetheart. What's wrong, why are those guards looking for you?" Sylviana asked, trying to be gentle.

"Look down..." Gwen replied.

Both Sylviana and Katerine were dumbfounded before looking at each other, raising an eyebrow. When they looked down like Gwen had said, they went wide-eyed and learned why the Guards were so eager to find the girl. "You're...you're pregnant?"

"Yes, 30 weeks, its a little girl..." She said.

"Don't worry, we won't turn you over to the guards. I promise. Now let's get you back inside before those bastards come back." Sylviana said before helping the princess over the bushes and heading towards the house. As soon as they got inside, Sylviana closed the door and locked the door, even covering the peep hole. "Looks like we're gonna be here for a while." Katerine said, worried.

Normally at Sunset, the Guards would call off their search and hope for the best. But since they already searched that area, chances were they wouldn't be coming back anytime soon, which gave the group plenty of time to pack their bags and escape. Both Katerine and Sylviana helped her to the closest bed, knowing that it was tough for a pregnant woman to walk and stand. "How are you feeling, blessed mother?" Katerine asked after helping her sit down.

Lyx giggled as she saw him walk in, offering him a pie as she motioned toward the table. " Sit. You must be hungry, feel Free to eat alright?" She said, helping him sit and grooming him happily. Lyx was a very loving and caring girl, happy to have him as company. She didn't have much company these days. Lyx used to have two children. Twins. A girl and a boy, but they both died a horrific death. They were killed by guards. So Rahkas presence pleased her. She let the boy happily, smiling. " Do you like it?" She grinned.

Layla was just about to strike, before stopping and looking at the woman. She was beautiful. So young. How did She.. Why.. She shook the through ts out of her mind before holster in her weapon cautiously. She sighed lightly, nodding in agreement. " I'll destroy them if they try to touch you." She smiled, giggling lightly.

The elf blushed, looking at the girl presented before him. She was truely a stunning sight, even if she was pregnant.

Nylon,without anythign to say,mfollowed the group as they walked to the house, past the kitchen and the rooms and to a bed, helping her lay. " If you want, I could get you a different clothes?" She asked.

"Yes, I like it very much. Thank you." Rakha replied, as his hangover was now officially going away, which made him happy and he was now much more functional then he was when the party had left Blue Fields.

"I would appreciate the different clothes. This dress is slowing me down too much. Wasn't meant to be worn outside of the City Walls or for traveling. But I do need something more loose and willing to accommodate my stomach. The baby isn't getting any smaller." She replied, looking at Nylon. "I just want to get as far away from here as possible." she cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Sylviana sighed. "We'll protect you. I won't let those men touch you. They'll die before I let them."

Katerine looked over at the rest of the group. "Well, now that we have a baby on the way, and a princess that practically has a bounty on her head. We need to get as far away from here as possible."

Lyx smiled lightly and hugged his broad shoulders, smiling. " I'm glad you liked it. Do you want more?" She asked, her red hair brushing on his neck. She smelt very motherly, it was comforting and touching. She giggled lightly, tilting her head. " Do You want anything so?She asked.

Nylon frowned, hugging her. " Don't cry don't cry.." She snuggled. " I'll get you something to wear." She said, letting go and rushing to the closet and grabbing a very loose tunic its some nice loose pants that Lyx had worn when she was pregnant. She walked, and held them out. " Miss, do you need help dressing or do you wish to dress yourself?" The young cat girl asked, tilting her head.

Josiah walked and sat in the living room, staring at the fire as it burned though the wood

Getting out of the dress she currently wore was something she needed if she was to blend in with the rest of the group. It'll have to do for now, but she had to blend in with the lower class of citizens. She sighed when Nylon tried to calm her down. When she received the Tunic and the pair of Pants, she didn't even complain. "This'll do for now. But I can get different clothes later. Now to hide this dress and all this Jewelry." She commented. When asked if she needed help getting dressed, she politely declined. "I'll be fine, I just need some privacy."

When the Princess went to go find a spot to cover up so that no one would see her in her undergarments, Sylviana got up and went to sit down next to Josiah. Poking the fire with an arrow, she sighed. "So what are we gonna do? Its been a while since the Princess has been seen outside of the Kingdom Capital, so where do we go from here? No doubt those deceptive guards will come back around sooner or later."

"They're just a bunch of guards, not adventurers or travelers like we are. We can pick them off easy." Katerine replied to Sylviana's worry concerning the guards.

On the other hand, Rakha wanted more pie. "Maybe just one more. I haven't had fresh food for a while. The Tavern Food was a little nasty. Only their Ale was excellent." He complained.

Changing into the a pair of pants and a tunic, Gwen felt much more comfortable then she has been in the last several hours. Finally, to get her hair from flowing around all over the place, she tied her hair into a Ponytail, albeit it was a very long and fluffy one, maybe even a little curly. Finally, she sat back down on the bed with the little cat girl. She exhaled as she sat down. "I feel so much better. I was starting to feel really...squeezed in that dress." Cradling her belly, she looked down. "I'm sorry if that dress was smothering you sweetie, but Mommy got a better set of clothes, hopefully now you can breathe." She mused, talking to the baby.

They had about ten weeks until the baby was born. So ten weeks to resolve issues with the royal family. Of course, they were going to take care of her. The rest of the evening was going to be relaxing. Katerine was looking through her spellbook. "So if we leave before dawn, chances are the king's men won't find us depending on which direction we go. Wanna join us, Lyx?" She asked.

Lyx squealed in joy as she went to get her freshly baked pie. She walked, her red hair fluttering, setting it down softly on the table infront of the boy, going back to grooming his messy fur, ' Be carefull, it's hot." She said, tilting her head as she continued to clean him. He could feel her happiness rubbing off to him, it truely was warming. She was very happy when she was acting as mother. It reminds her of her children. She looked to Rahka. " Do you want anything to drink? There are a lot of Juices you can have." She offered generously.

Nylon grabbed the dress and jewellery and walked out, looking around. She ran to a specific place outside the room, and stopped on a board, it opening up. She opened the small, empty box and managed to put the jewel Ray and the clothes in it, closing the box and the floor plank, hiding it with a few harsh stomps, running back to the room and waiting outside, her ears flickering. Th girl truely was cute and loyal.

Josiah nodded in agreement with Kathrine." We won't even hav to kill them. We could just trap them till all of this is finished, I'm sure Lyx wouldn't mind taking care of them." He chuckled, leaning back and putting his arms behind his head.

Layla walked and flopped on the floor, nodding lightly. " Mm, I think so too. They're idiots, they don't think twice. They only go by what they can see and they're blind.That tells me something." She chuckled lightly.

Nylon walked in when she as finished, jumping on the bed and watching in awe as she tried to tame the beast of her hair. She giggled lightly, wat high her sit. But them smiled as the princess talked to the unborn baby, giggling lightly. " You must really love that baby huh? It's adorable. I hope your baby comes out perfect, like you miss. We have a member in the group that can see your baby and check it, you know." She said, nodding thoughtfully. Once you saw the cat girl close, you could see she hat four little sharp k-nines, top and bottom, it's cute little whiskers poking out from her cheeks. Her Crimson eye had a slit, very much like a normal cats, and her hair looked soft and amazing, but short.

Lyx looked over and smiled," Well, if you don't mind I would be obliged to take that offer! So, Ofcorse." She said , finished with the cat mans hair and waking over, her staff flying into her hand. " If you guys and to wake up at the breaking of before dawn, you shoudlsleep now. It's getting late, and dark. I have some rooms scattered around this house.

Rakha took up Lyx's offer for a drink, wanting to wash the Alcohol out of his system. "You're very kind Lyx. Just water would be nice. Thank you." He said politely as he sat down.

When Nylon went to hide everything, Katerine just sat down next to the princess, who was musing with the baby. "Of course, I love my child. I just wish my Family did too." She replied when Nylon commented on her and the baby. Finally, she started laying down, as her back was starting to hurt. "I just wish she wasn't so heavy all of the time. It hurts my back." She sighed as she got comfortable.

Sylviana was happy to see that Lyx would take up on the offer. "Yeah, I want to leave at dawn. But...Problem is...I don't really sleep. One of the perks of being half demon." Of course, Princess Gwen was more then happy to fall asleep. With her permission, Katerine placed a hand on the belly so that she could communicate with the baby. "Alright baby girl, try to behave in there. Let momma sleep." She smiled before draping a blanket over Gwen and going to find a bed herself.

Lyx came with a big cup of water, offering it to the cat man. " Oh it's fine. You don't have to sleep. Just make sure you Atleast have some energy, it's good. Alright?" She smiled. " Food is in the kitchen if any of you get hungry,' and she left the room, going up stairs.

Nylon sighed, shrugging lightly. " Well.. I'm in the same position as your baby. My family doesn't love me. Since I was a kitten I was the underdog and they kinda just disowned me. I was alone for a while, till I found these guys. I could never be more happy." She giggled , nodding. She tilted her head. "are you hungry at all?" She asked..

the beds in the house were like heavens clouds hugging you. Josiah happily fell asleep on the chair, his arms behind his bed and his legs kicked out lazily. He stayed perfectly still as he slept, his hair blowing ever so lightly, his chest rising and falling with steady and calm breaths.

"Its good to finally have an Alcohol-free night. Though now that we have blessed mother with us, perhaps we should lay off on the drinking, just for a little while." He suggested, referring to Gwen, who was now sleeping.

Although she was half-asleep , she heard Nylon ask if she was hungry. Gwen shook her head. "No, I'm actually really tired, because I spent a whole day running away from home." When she listened to the little cat girl's story of being disowned by her parents. "I'm sorry..." The pregnant woman pulled the little cat girl into a hug, but had to be gentle about it.

Sylviana was the only one not sleeping. She was not tired, or exhausted. Perks of being part demon. You never sleep, or at least you don't have to. All night, she was staring into the fire in the fire pit, wondering if it would tire her out. It did long after everyone else had gone to bed.

Lyx smiled, nodding. " Good. No more Alcohol for you. " Lyx smiled before she left. Lyx walked and layed in her bed happily. Beside the fireplace, was a picture. Lyx was standing with two twins. A girl and a boy. They both had jet black hair and pale skin, their eyes shining a bright blue

Nylon smiled, purring lightly. " It's fine, I'm passed it, and I'm glad I met these people." She said,curling up with the eh princess comfortably. The cat like girl was still a baby at heart,fragile and sensitive. Her hair and skin was unbelievably soft, her sent being of roses and Daisys. She purred, falling asleep next to the princess.

Layla had been silent the whole time, eating in the kitchen to get rid of her wavering hang over. She thought of the plan,w hat to do with the princess. It was all so confusing to her. What should they do with the girl..?

Rakha curled up on his own bed and took off all his weapons and armor before falling asleep on the comfortable bed.

While sleeping, Gwen was awakened by Nylon's purring and cuddling up next to her. Did the little cat girl want to cuddle with her? She didn't mind, but was afraid that her belly might push the poor kitty girl off the bed. Gwen petted her heat and gently scratched behind her ears before pulling her close and hugging Nylon as she slept.

Katerine was sleeping peacefully, but of course was always hugging her Spellbook and her staff was close by. After a couple of minutes, Sylviana awakened from her slumber and went to sit by Layla, who was in the kitchen. "So what are we gonna do with the pregnant girl? Because taking her home sounds like a really bad idea...You may also want to check on the baby before we start traveling." She said, mentioning Layla's ability to sense babies and even see them within the womb.

The bed hugged Rahka as he slept, cradling him and bidding his great and wonderfull dreams that kept his innocence.

Nylon smiled, feelings he scratching from her motherly hands.She purred More, being embraced by her arms. She nuzzled the girls neck, being happy and calmed in her arms. She rubbed he head in her neck, fast asleep, but still showing her affection. Nylon was too small to be hit off fully, she WOUDLVE probably just rolled a little.

Layla looked at jerk raising an eyebrow. " I know. I sense something wrong of the child. It is a girl, I know. But she won't survive. Someone cast a spell on it without anyone noticing it. If I check on the child, it will Hurt me. The child will remember me more than anything. More than her mother, even. It might be good, yet bad, the child will know I'm a good person and if anyone tries to hurt her she'll know exactly where I am and run to me. Out of instincts." She sipped her water.

Sylviana looked back at Gwen and frowned. "Wait, there is something wrong with the baby?" She asked, worried. If Gwen found that out, she would be very devastated. "If something did happen, maybe that's why she ran away. That baby means a lot to her, considering how she ran away to give it a chance at life. She can't just carry the baby for almost a year just for it to die..." she said in a hushed tone, not even wanting think about Gwen losing the baby, let alone having anyone wake up.

" No, something isn't just wrong with the baby. Something is TERRIBLY wrong with the baby," Layla hummed, the same monotone voice caught between her lips. " But Ofcorse, there is always a cure or elixir for that." She saidm finishing off her water and biting into the bread. Her purple hair flowey her eyes lightly flowing. " I'll check tomorrow morning. I hope there is a cure." She said. ," I'd hate to think that the woman's baby would die after all she went through. I can ask her questions tomorrow too, get a better grip on this,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back