• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising Voyages (Lightning X Dibbydoo)

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]Rakha nodded as he conversed with his Friend while staring at the Lake. "Yeah, agreed. Though I do think we should be constantly traveling. We shouldn't stay in one place for too long." He added as he sat down to enjoy the breeze while it lasted. "We should probably head back now, not keep the ladies waiting."
"Yeah, no lights. Demons every now and again. Werewolves maybe. For what's on the other side, its the polar opposite, Brightwood and then we could head to Penketh; its a small Village if we just head north after exiting Bright Wood." Sylviana answered. Gwen was very happy to see that the kitty girl, Nylon, was purring. Gently, she pulled the kitty girl closer to her to cuddle before looking up at Lyx. "By the way, do you have any...Dresses that are suitable for travel?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
'' Agreed, friend. Hehe. I think Lyx has a thing for you. Not relationship wise, of course. She babies you, tis adorable. Though I do understand, her own children did die." He said, standing as he spoke with a nonchalant voice. He turned, but paused. He was faced with an old friend. Patch. Patch was.. a girls dream. He was tall, 6'4, and wore dark clothing. His hair was black and shaggy, and his skin was pale, his eyes almost fully black. " Patch.." He hissed, clenching his fists. Patch looked up, and smiled. '' New friend?" He gestured to Rakha.

" I don't think that would be amazingly safe. Though, I think we will be okay, right?" She said, tilting her head to Sylviana, her yes fluttering. Nylon licked her land lightly, meowing. Her cute little cat side had taken over, and it was more than just adorable. It was almost irresistible. She snuffed her belly, ears twitching. Lyx looked over, snapping out of her day dream." Of coarse." SHe said, walking away to a room, before walking over to the ladies and holding out a few dresses that would fit her. They looked quite pretty.

Dibbydoo said:
'' Agreed, friend. Hehe. I think Lyx has a thing for you. Not relationship wise, of course. She babies you, tis adorable. Though I do understand, her own children did die." He said, standing as he spoke with a nonchalant voice. He turned, but paused. He was faced with an old friend. Patch. Patch was.. a girls dream. He was tall, 6'4, and wore dark clothing. His hair was black and shaggy, and his skin was pale, his eyes almost fully black. " Patch.." He hissed, clenching his fists. Patch looked up, and smiled. '' New friend?" He gestured to Rakha.
" I don't think that would be amazingly safe. Though, I think we will be okay, right?" She said, tilting her head to Sylviana, her yes fluttering. Nylon licked her land lightly, meowing. Her cute little cat side had taken over, and it was more than just adorable. It was almost irresistible. She snuffed her belly, ears twitching. Lyx looked over, snapping out of her day dream." Of coarse." SHe said, walking away to a room, before walking over to the ladies and holding out a few dresses that would fit her. They looked quite pretty.
Rakha just shrugged that off. Who doesn't love a giant cat? When they encountered Patch, Rakha didn't really have too much to say. "Well, you know what they say, the more the marrier." He commented. "Yes, we're...Part of the Same...Adventuring group. We're just heading back to the house. Another upcoming adventure...You're welcome to join us." He said.

When Lyx came back with a few dresses, Gwen ended up choosing a pink one with floral decor on it. Briefly, she got up so that she could go change, so by the time that Rakha and Josiah return, they can just get up and go. After changing, Gwen came back and sat down on the same bed. It would seem that Nyla's cat side took over. Her ears twitched after sniffing the mother's belly. Gwen responded by petting the cat girl. "I hope you're ready, because you're gonna need to protect me." She said, adoring the little kitty girl and petting her.

"Its not amazingly safe...They call it Dark Wood for a reason..." Sylviana replied. "But with Rakha, I don't think people will really attack us. The Werewolves and Demons don't think, so that's gonna be a problem. As long as you're not scratched by a Werewolf or anything, all is well. As long as we work together, we will be fine." The Demon-Elf reassured her friend. She knew that they'll make it to the other end. Just a few rough patches, but nothing too serious.

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]Rakha just shrugged that off. Who doesn't love a giant cat? When they encountered Patch, Rakha didn't really have too much to say. "Well, you know what they say, the more the marrier." He commented. "Yes, we're...Part of the Same...Adventuring group. We're just heading back to the house. Another upcoming adventure...You're welcome to join us." He said.
When Lyx came back with a few dresses, Gwen ended up choosing a pink one with floral decor on it. Briefly, she got up so that she could go change, so by the time that Rakha and Josiah return, they can just get up and go. After changing, Gwen came back and sat down on the same bed. It would seem that Nyla's cat side took over. Her ears twitched after sniffing the mother's belly. Gwen responded by petting the cat girl. "I hope you're ready, because you're gonna need to protect me." She said, adoring the little kitty girl and petting her.

"Its not amazingly safe...They call it Dark Wood for a reason..." Sylviana replied. "But with Rakha, I don't think people will really attack us. The Werewolves and Demons don't think, so that's gonna be a problem. As long as you're not scratched by a Werewolf or anything, all is well. As long as we work together, we will be fine." The Demon-Elf reassured her friend. She knew that they'll make it to the other end. Just a few rough patches, but nothing too serious.

[/QUOTE]
Patch was about to say something, before the elf cut in. " No, your not. You never will. Leave my sights before I cut you into tiny peices." He threatened, crossing his arms. Patch just laughed it off, and nodded. " Ass you wish, princess." He said, walking off and dissapeiring in the thick brush of the forest. Josiah ignored the cat man as he walked, not bothering to answer anything he said.

Lyx smiled lightly to herself.that flower one was her favourite, she loves seeing it on her, it made her remember her own days. Lyx sighed lightly and brushed her hair off her face , looking to the side as she went to the kitchen, grabbing some bread for herself and biting down on it, munching happily. She enjoyed company, she didn't get much or any at all any more. She was alone in these woods, and that's what saddened her. Lyx was a very social person, she loves seeing others. People used to always visit her, UNTILL the unfortunate events happened. She despised of them.

The girl nodded and smiled " Yep. It's gonna be one heck of a ride, isn't it?" She laughed as she looked to her friend, Sylvianna. She was determined and simply amazing, she loved every bit of the girl.

The way patch behaved towards them, Rakha wanted to crack his skull open with the warhammer, but decided that it was not worth it. He simply ignored the fact that Josiah walked off and started continuing his way back towards the house.

At the house, Sylviana was checking her bow and loading up her quiver with a bunch of arrows while Katerine was reading on her spellbooks. "You know, those boys really love to take their time." She sighed, making the Elf smirk. "Then next time, I'll go with them...Maybe then they'll come back faster..." She giggled.

Holding her back, Gwen finally stood up wanting to stretched her legs. Taking a deep breath, she looked out the window before placing her hand on top of her belly and looking over at Lyx. "So...How do I look?" She asked, curious.

@Dibbydoo

Josiah shook in angry, then let out an angry yell, punching The first tree he say, before yelling in pain. " AAGH! FUCK!" He restricted his hand. His knuckles were irritated, and bleeding. He shook in anger, leaning on the tree. Josiah had never sacred like that.. Ever?

Layla looked over again, laughing in unison wth the girl. She shook her head,with a grin. " Anyway. I hope they come soon. I think they might be having their own time." She joked. " Though really, it's a thing I have. I think they're adorable together-" Before she finished, there was a knock.

She walked over to the door opening it, blushing as she looked at who was there. Patch. He smiled, and bowed" Hello,pretty, I couldn't help but come here, I've been lost and I need somewhere to stay." He said.

Luxe eyebrows rose and she looked over, her expression softening. A smile crept up on her face as she walked to the girl,her hands tracing the dress sleeve, soon enough she JSUT rubbed her arms. " It looks amazing on you.. I'm a little jealous." She laughed as she walked around the girl, and began to style it, her hair feeling weightless.

After walking for a while, Rakha found Josiah leaning against a tree...and saw that he was bleeding. The Cat man sighed before helping him back up so that they could keep moving. "C'mon, we've kept the ladies waiting long enough." He sighed. Patch, the guy they had met...In Rakha's eyes, was a real jerk.

Katerine giggled at Sylviana's comment. With only two guys, surely they needed time away from all the women. Sylviana shrugged as she heard someone knocking on the door. When Layla went to go answer it, Katerine instead decided to go play with Nyla, wanting to give their kitten some love, while Sylviana was not amused by the man who showed up at the door. Really, she wasn't scared or anything, so she walked over to the front door the second she heard him asking for a place to stay. Silently, she motioned for Layla to go ahead and go back inside, staring at their guest with her demonic eyes. "Yeah...We'd love to help, but...We're leaving soon...And we're not trusting the house with a Stranger. Besides, the city's that way." she pointed over his shoulder, getting a little sassy, because they had no time to be babysitting...With the exception of Gwen.

Gwen smiled when Lyx complemented her. Looking back, she saw Sylviana conversing with someone. She decided to let the Demon Elf take care of their 'issue'. Right now Gwen didn't really feel like letting anyone else into her life after the adventuring group that was currently helping her, because if they discovered that she was the missing princess, they might turn her over to the Royal Family. "Um, Lyx...Can you go...Take care of our stranger? He's...Making me uncomfortable..." She interlocked her fingers underneath her belly, having a concerned look as she looked down at it before sighing.

Josiah nodded slowly in agreement, holding his fist which bleed heavily. It was a hard punch, one to leave a mark on his small fists. " Thanks.. Ugh, I don't know what got over me.." He said, rubbing his forhead lightly as he walked with his best friend, looking down at his fist. Why did he do that?

Layla slowly nodded, and walked away, her cheeks being exresmly flustered. Patch looked at the girl and smiled deviously, he had danger dancing around in his eyes but that's what made him attractive. He let out a small sigh and nodded, looking at where she pointed. Ah, alright. Thank you, "I hope you have fun in your adventures." He said,chuckling and leaving.

Nylon was curled up, snoring lightly. She woke up when she heard the footsteps come closer, her eyes adjusting quickly and her ears wiggling. " Mmm, oh! Hi!" She sat up and meowed, blushing as she fixed her short hair, looking sort of embarrassed.

"We will patch that up when we get back to Lyx's." Rakha sighed. It did not take them too long to get back. To his own relief, Patch was no longer around. "Lyx, Josiah is bleeding...Can you patch him up please?" He asked, polite about the matter.

Sylviana overheard how Gwen said the man was making her uncomfortable, then resolved to get rid of him as soon as possible. When he was chuckling, Sylviana wanted to grab her bow and just shoot him in the back of the head, but decided against it, not wanting to scare Gwen. "Josiah...Why are you bleeding?" she asked when he and Rakha got back from their 'Walk'. Now she was waiting patiently for Josiah to get patched up, now eager to leave. Feeling uneasy about Patch, even though he was no longer present. "Something was off about that guy..."

Katerine smiled when Nylon woke up from her little kitty nap. "Here, let me get that for you." she said and helped Nylon with her hair. Bed hair. Looks bad on almost everyone.

Josip slowly nodded, shaki as he latched on his friend. It really hurt him. He sighed, wiping his face with his hand, accedently getting blood on his cheek as he itched. He sighed and looked to the side. Coughing as they made it to the house.

Josiah ignored her user ion and slumped into a chair, sighing as he hugged himself. Lyx looked over and gasped, running over and instantly Begining to patch his up, sighing. " Josiah! Be more carefull Hun!" She said, cleaning up and kissing his forhead, walking back to the girl and Begining to pack. " Okay, let's not stay here too long, that guy makes me very uncomfortable." She said , shivering as she packed some food and bandages,

Nylon meowed and purred, rubbing her eyes as she jumped off the bed, blinking. " what do we do?"

( sorry, I was asleep

It would seem that Gwen is not the only one who was uncomfortable with Patch. Good thing Sylviana told him off before he had the chance to do anything. But if she had to, she would have attacked him on the spot. However, there were more important things at stake. At least to her. Sylviana waited patiently by the door, waiting for everyone to pack up so they can head for Dark Wood. If the Princess gets too tired, then Rakha can carry her until they get to an Inn. However, Sylviana really relished the idea of having a more...permanent residence in a small town. She was honestly getting tired of the Tavern Hopping.

Katerine smiled when Nylon finally woke up. "Okay, you had your nap, but its time to go. Travel time." She answered the question while helping Nylon to her feet. "Ready to go, sleepy head? Or do you want a piggy-back ride?"

Rakha, being the strong, silent type, had everything ready to go, so he went ahead to wait outside along with Sylviana.

(Its okay.)

Passed out again :3)

Josiah was sitting there, hand to his moth. They saw something they woudlnt See often on him. Hatred. Patch and Josiah used to be in a team together, working, but patch had let him die countless times, and it soon got sereous when he was left for dead in dark wood. But that's were Layla saw him. She had nursed him back to health,and they created the duo. The duo turned into a trio, then got bigger, to what it is now. Layla had been caught in Patchs gaze. He was so,, charming, she couldn't help herself. She stopped on her own foot and whinced lightly, biting her lip. Ow. Since the rest of the group despised of him, should she?

Nylon meowed at her,Myer cheeks going red." I-I'm not a sleepy head!" She huffed, rubbing her eyes and shaking herself off, her tail twitching as she did, some fur shedding off. " I'm ready to go." She said, sticking beside Gwen, because she had to protect her..

So, Lyx grabbed the stuff and walked out too, following after. " Whom was at my door?" She asked. Josiah walked to Gwen and held his hand out, so he could help her up.

( passed out again Jesus Christ)

(Maybe its nap time)

Katerine laughed when Nylon mowed at the cheeks turned red. She smiled even more when Gwen kept her close. It was like a Mother-Daughter pairing, except Nylon was part cat and Gwen was full-on human. It'd be even cuter if Nylon touched the belly, but they were to leave soon, so cuteness, sunshine and rainbows would probably have to wait. Finally, Gwen grabbed Josiah's hand and was lifted to her feet. "Well, let's get going. Before it gets pitch black." The Mother said as she kept the cat close, a hand on her shoulder. Of course, she let go of Josiah's hand after she got up.

"I have no idea, but Sylviana told him off. Well, let's get going!" Katerine was out the door as well. By the time everyone got out, they waited for Lyx to lock the door so that they could begin traveling.

Once everyone was out, Lyx put a spell on the house. It began to sink in the floor, the vines pulling it down. Lyx turned, and smiled. " Let's go." She smiled, and spun her staff, walking forward silently. Nylon stuck to Gwen, holding her hand as she looking around, making sure nothing got too close. Josiahs arms were still crossed, his bleeding fist under his elbow as they walked. Layla groaned under her breath. " This is gonna take forever. I can't be bothered walking. Heh. " Layla looked around, her eyes slicing through the gaps in the trees, making sure no one was following. Lyx sighed as she itched the back of the head. The group was eerily silent. Usually Josiah would play a tune but, hand..

The group was a little quiet. Perhaps renting a travel wagon would be a good idea. Oh well. As they got out of the woods and onto the main road, the group continued to travel. "Its not gonna take forever. If it makes you happy, they will be a place for us to rest when we're half-way through Dark Wood." She commented. "And if you want, I'm sure Rakha can carry you." She added, replying to Layla's complaining.

Gwen was keeping pace, but the belly felt heavy as they walked. Its not often she walked for extensive periods of time. Hopefully, she would also have the chance to eat more healthily when they get to the other end of dark wood...Whatever is on the other end. When she felt the baby fidgeting, she placed a hand underneath to support her back while still holding hands with Nylon. She did also like the material of the dress, so she was fairly happy.

Katerine wasn't sure what they were going to do for the next ten weeks. While they were a large traveling group, she was hoping they would not attract attention from the local guards. When they made it to Brightwood, Katerine smiled. "Its so beautiful here. Why don't we stop for a picnic?" She asked, especially after they had found enough shade under a very big oak tree. "I'm sure Gwen and her little one wanna catch their breath." She added.

Flustered, Gwen still kept her hand under her belly. "I would appreciate that actually. My back is starting to hurt." she said as she started holding her back.

"Sure. Maybe Layla will stop complaining." Sylviana joked as she set her Bow down. "And we won't get to do this in Dark Wood, so let's do it while we can."

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]The group was a little quiet. Perhaps renting a travel wagon would be a good idea. Oh well. As they got out of the woods and onto the main road, the group continued to travel. "Its not gonna take forever. If it makes you happy, they will be a place for us to rest when we're half-way through Dark Wood." She commented. "And if you want, I'm sure Rakha can carry you." She added, replying to Layla's complaining.
Gwen was keeping pace, but the belly felt heavy as they walked. Its not often she walked for extensive periods of time. Hopefully, she would also have the chance to eat more healthily when they get to the other end of dark wood...Whatever is on the other end. When she felt the baby fidgeting, she placed a hand underneath to support her back while still holding hands with Nylon. She did also like the material of the dress, so she was fairly happy.

Katerine wasn't sure what they were going to do for the next ten weeks. While they were a large traveling group, she was hoping they would not attract attention from the local guards. When they made it to Brightwood, Katerine smiled. "Its so beautiful here. Why don't we stop for a picnic?" She asked, especially after they had found enough shade under a very big oak tree. "I'm sure Gwen and her little one wanna catch their breath." She added.

Flustered, Gwen still kept her hand under her belly. "I would appreciate that actually. My back is starting to hurt." she said as she started holding her back.

"Sure. Maybe Layla will stop complaining." Sylviana joked as she set her Bow down. "And we won't get to do this in Dark Wood, so let's do it while we can."

[/QUOTE]
Layla looked at her with a childish glare,mgiggling lightly as she looked away and sat. Nylon helped the pregnant lady sit, licking her face and purring, jumping in her lap and curling up. Nylon was lighter than a feather. Josiah slowly sat, and pulled his knees up to his chest, hiding his face in his knees , sitting in silence. Lyx looked to the pregnant lady,msmiling. " How's that dress pulling up for you, dear?" She asked, a sot and genuine smile on her face.

( sorry so short, brain fucked)

(Its okay. Summer Break is coming up soon)

Although she was mostly cold and a little bitchy, Sylviana loved teasing her friends. When she sat down, the elf could feel the nice, cool breeze. Relaxing like this was almost a luxury in adventuring. Because they would usually be running around fighting monsters if they weren't getting shitfaced and traveling from one tavern to the next. However, with Gwen on board, going to taverns was a big no-no.

Rakha yawned before sitting down by a tree, loving the shade. Because with the sun, he felt like his fur was slowly burning off. He decided to lay down and star up at the sky, after setting his Warhammer aside.

Katerine sat down next to her demon-elf friend and began reading a spell book. She also started wondering if Lyx has brought food, considering that she was the mother of the group.

Gwen sat down the second she had gotten the chance, with Nylon's help. For someone who looked like a teenager, Gwen thought that Nylon was almost like a baby the way she was behaving, especially after she licked the mother's face and started purring before curling up her lap next to the belly. "You're so adorable I want to squeal." She petted her behind the ears before letting the content kitty girl rest up while they could. Finally, she turned to Lyx when asked about the dress. "I love it. It is so much better then the stuff I had to wear back home...In that dreadful castle." She replied, loving the dress that she currently wore, especially the material and the design on it. Gently, she held her belly while using one hand to support herself sitting up. After all, she was on grass, not a bed. "By the way, do you have anything to eat?" If there was anything that Gwen dreaded about pregnancy, it was the lingering hunger...No matter how much she ate. However, now that she wasn't eating horrid food, she was much more happier. Before anything, she turned to Layla. "Excuse me, can you check on my baby again? I was wondering how she is now that I'm turning my diet around and now that I'm a bit more...Happier."

@Dibbydoo

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dibbydoo[/URL]
Layla beside her beside her friends side, and lifted a foot, kicking it over and using it to push Sylviana, obviously wanting to play fight. " Scared?" She chuckled, pushing and gently kicking at her friend, waiting for her to make a move. Even through Layla was a softy, she was also a demon. When in fight mode she was almost ruthless . She had a weakness the group could use in her,it was a type of spell that calmed her senses.

Looking over at his large friend, Josiah chuckled lightly. " Aww, kitty cat." He joked around, petting his back jokingly. Josiah grabbed his war hammer, and tried to hold it up, but was alas too weak to pull it up, or it was too heavy.

The sky shimmered a blue, which patch hated. He watched the group, eyeing the pregnant lady. " Cute, heh.." He grinned, it was suttle.

As the cat girl rested , she fell into a sleep, her ears, flipping and swaying the direction of the gentle breeze. She wasn't strong, but what made up for her lack of strength was her intense knowledge. She was adorable, and somewhat harmful. She Coudl protect herself, probably not the whole group. Lyx smiled as she spoke about the dress, chucking. " It was my favourite dress when I had twins. It holds, trust me. Your lucky you have only one child in there." She joked, rubbing her knees." Do Inhave food? Ofcorse I do." She said, reaching into her bag and taking out a bread roll, opening it and taking out so,E jam, getting a knife and using it to spread the home made jam in the bread, passing it over. She began to make more. " Is anyone else hungry?" She offered.

( sorry

Dibbydoo said:
Layla beside her beside her friends side, and lifted a foot, kicking it over and using it to push Sylviana, obviously wanting to play fight. " Scared?" She chuckled, pushing and gently kicking at her friend, waiting for her to make a move. Even through Layla was a softy, she was also a demon. When in fight mode she was almost ruthless . She had a weakness the group could use in her,it was a type of spell that calmed her senses.
Looking over at his large friend, Josiah chuckled lightly. " Aww, kitty cat." He joked around, petting his back jokingly. Josiah grabbed his war hammer, and tried to hold it up, but was alas too weak to pull it up, or it was too heavy.

The sky shimmered a blue, which patch hated. He watched the group, eyeing the pregnant lady. " Cute, heh.." He grinned, it was suttle.

As the cat girl rested , she fell into a sleep, her ears, flipping and swaying the direction of the gentle breeze. She wasn't strong, but what made up for her lack of strength was her intense knowledge. She was adorable, and somewhat harmful. She Coudl protect herself, probably not the whole group. Lyx smiled as she spoke about the dress, chucking. " It was my favourite dress when I had twins. It holds, trust me. Your lucky you have only one child in there." She joked, rubbing her knees." Do Inhave food? Ofcorse I do." She said, reaching into her bag and taking out a bread roll, opening it and taking out so,E jam, getting a knife and using it to spread the home made jam in the bread, passing it over. She began to make more. " Is anyone else hungry?" She offered.

( sorry
(It's okay. =) You didn't do anything wrong.)

When Layla pushed her foot, Sylviana smiled before play kicking her back. However, Sylviana wanted to keep to a minimal because she didn't want Gwen getting caught in the crossfire. "Not at all. C'mon, let's be gentle. We don't wanna end up hitting our blessed mother to be." She stopped immediately so that she could relax, staring at the blue sky.

Rakha just looked at Josiah when he called him cute and petted him. It was funny when he gave Josiah the grumpy cat look. However, he smiled when the Elf struggled to pick up his warhammer.

Gwen was happy conversing with Lyx. When Nylon fell asleep, the young mother kept her close so that she could rest peacefully. "Yeah. I am grateful. I can only imagine what it's like to give birth to twins." She replied. "And I'm still wondering how such a small being get so...so big in there." She smiled rubbing her belly. However, when Lyx decided to pass some food, Gwen grabbed at least two for herself, causing Sylviana to start staring. "What, I'm eating for two." Gwen said after taking a fairly big bite out of her snack.

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima](It's okay. =) You didn't do anything wrong.)
When Layla pushed her foot, Sylviana smiled before play kicking her back. However, Sylviana wanted to keep to a minimal because she didn't want Gwen getting caught in the crossfire. "Not at all. C'mon, let's be gentle. We don't wanna end up hitting our blessed mother to be." She stopped immediately so that she could relax, staring at the blue sky.

Rakha just looked at Josiah when he called him cute and petted him. It was funny when he gave Josiah the grumpy cat look. However, he smiled when the Elf struggled to pick up his warhammer.

Gwen was happy conversing with Lyx. When Nylon fell asleep, the young mother kept her close so that she could rest peacefully. "Yeah. I am grateful. I can only imagine what it's like to give birth to twins." She replied. "And I'm still wondering how such a small being get so...so big in there." She smiled rubbing her belly. However, when Lyx decided to pass some food, Gwen grabbed at least two for herself, causing Sylviana to start staring. "What, I'm eating for two." Gwen said after taking a fairly big bite out of her snack.

[/QUOTE]
Layla agreed with the girl, smiling with a nod. " Yeah, alright, but you owe me a right, okay?" Sh laughed,mnudging at the girl. Sh stood up and walked toward Gwen crouching. She took a deep breath as her eyes glew. She put both hands on the belly and began to twitch. A light spark zapped her and she pulled away,laughing. " Augh! She's gonna be a feisty one.. But she is happy." She looked io,mn her eyes turning normal.

Josiah huffed,standing and grabbing the handle,mslowly trying to lift it up, managing to lift it off the floor. He tried to lift it , but tripped over and fell over to the side, stumbling first. " Huh,your damn war hammer." He laughed.

Lyx let out a laugh as she handed out the food,msmiling happily. " I had to eat for three. It was a task to do anything, even sit. " she grinned, remembering the days. Oh how she wanted more children right now. She loved children,mand if the girl wanted a baby sitter Lyx would take it in a heartbeat.

Dibbydoo said:
Layla agreed with the girl, smiling with a nod. " Yeah, alright, but you owe me a right, okay?" Sh laughed,mnudging at the girl. Sh stood up and walked toward Gwen crouching. She took a deep breath as her eyes glew. She put both hands on the belly and began to twitch. A light spark zapped her and she pulled away,laughing. " Augh! She's gonna be a feisty one.. But she is happy." She looked io,mn her eyes turning normal.
Josiah huffed,standing and grabbing the handle,mslowly trying to lift it up, managing to lift it off the floor. He tried to lift it , but tripped over and fell over to the side, stumbling first. " Huh,your damn war hammer." He laughed.

Lyx let out a laugh as she handed out the food,msmiling happily. " I had to eat for three. It was a task to do anything, even sit. " she grinned, remembering the days. Oh how she wanted more children right now. She loved children,mand if the girl wanted a baby sitter Lyx would take it in a heartbeat.
Sylviana smiled as she saw Layla go towards Gwen. Checking on the baby again. At least this time it wasn't painful or anything. Last time, her hands were blistered because the baby was pretty much in distress the way her Mother was being treated.

Gwen smiled at Layla's comment about the baby. "Yeah, she's an active one. Moves around, kicks a lot. Sometimes won't let me sleep until she hears my voice." She said before continuing to snack on the food that Lyx was handing out, who laughed when she said that she was eating for two. Oh right, she had twins, so that's different... "I can only imagine. I guess I'm getting off easy then."

Rakha still smiled watching Josiah struggle. "My friend, it is a two handed weapon. You need both hands. But for someone as tiny as you, I doubt you can lift something so heavy. After all, that War Hammer was meant for me."

Meanwhile, Katerine decided to snack as well, since they may not get this chance again once they reach Dark Wood. Suddenly, Sylviana stood up, grabbed her bow as well as an arrow. "I have a bad feeling...Someone's following us...and its not those Guards from yesterday. When you guys are finished eating, we should get moving."

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]Sylviana smiled as she saw Layla go towards Gwen. Checking on the baby again. At least this time it wasn't painful or anything. Last time, her hands were blistered because the baby was pretty much in distress the way her Mother was being treated.
Gwen smiled at Layla's comment about the baby. "Yeah, she's an active one. Moves around, kicks a lot. Sometimes won't let me sleep until she hears my voice." She said before continuing to snack on the food that Lyx was handing out, who laughed when she said that she was eating for two. Oh right, she had twins, so that's different... "I can only imagine. I guess I'm getting off easy then."

Rakha still smiled watching Josiah struggle. "My friend, it is a two handed weapon. You need both hands. But for someone as tiny as you, I doubt you can lift something so heavy. After all, that War Hammer was meant for me."

Meanwhile, Katerine decided to snack as well, since they may not get this chance again once they reach Dark Wood. Suddenly, Sylviana stood up, grabbed her bow as well as an arrow. "I have a bad feeling...Someone's following us...and its not those Guards from yesterday. When you guys are finished eating, we should get moving."

[/QUOTE]
Layla yawned, and stood u, looking and almost spotting patch before he had jumped out of the way really quickly, enough for her to think that it was just a wild cat,like usual, so she just turned and walked off. Patch sighed in relief, knowing he had not gotten caught, if he was he would be ripped to shreds right now. He just smiled and rolled his eyes to himself, walking off. He would catch them some other hour.

Josiah sighed, rolling his eyes as he layed on the floor, staring at Gwen. She was so beautiul, so innocent too.. He could feel himself getting lightly attached o her beautiful looks.

Layla let out a laugh, tilting her head.' Thats so cute. I wish i could have a child, i'm infertile sadly." She let off a shrug, and walked to sit beside her friend, using her as something to lean on, leaning on Sylvianna with a small groan, biting her shoulder. '' Your tasty enough to eat." She said, inviting her to a fight. " And I agree." She said, lookign tow here she saw this 'Wild cat'..Lyx was eating her sandwich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back