• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising Voyages (Lightning X Dibbydoo)

((SOOOO Sorry for the wait, my Motherboard died))
Sylvianna glared at him briefly before putting her arrow away. Finally, she stood up when it was time for them to go. The walk was rather peaceful to the Ranger. Gripping her bow, she noticed a few animals acting aggressively and walking towards them. She simply growled like a demon and the wolves whimpered before running away. A Bandit attempted to ambush her, only to be shot through his forehead and kicked into the river. A whole group of bandits then revealed themselves. Sylvianna smirked as she readied her bow. "This'll be fun...."

After a couple of minutes, it was time for lunch. Jane helped set up the Dining Room while Katerine made some tea. Gwen smiled as she got to eat with a real family. When Josiah held her close. She sensed that he was a bit uncomfortable. So when he held her close, Gwen smiled before grabbing his wrist to place his hand on her belly, hoping it would ease the tension in his mind.

Rakha followed Nylon upstairs. They would be just in time for a meal with the family. Minus three, since Sylvianna, Layla and Caleb were away.
Dibbydoo Dibbydoo (( Please come back to me ))

((SOOOO Sorry for the wait, my Motherboard died))
Sylvianna glared at him briefly before putting her arrow away. Finally, she stood up when it was time for them to go. The walk was rather peaceful to the Ranger. Gripping her bow, she noticed a few animals acting aggressively and walking towards them. She simply growled like a demon and the wolves whimpered before running away. A Bandit attempted to ambush her, only to be shot through his forehead and kicked into the river. A whole group of bandits then revealed themselves. Sylvianna smirked as she readied her bow. "This'll be fun...."

After a couple of minutes, it was time for lunch. Jane helped set up the Dining Room while Katerine made some tea. Gwen smiled as she got to eat with a real family. When Josiah held her close. She sensed that he was a bit uncomfortable. So when he held her close, Gwen smiled before grabbing his wrist to place his hand on her belly, hoping it would ease the tension in his mind.

Rakha followed Nylon upstairs. They would be just in time for a meal with the family. Minus three, since Sylvianna, Layla and Caleb were away.
Dibbydoo Dibbydoo (( Please come back to me ))
( It's okay, I understand, don't stresss!)

Caleb just let her do her own thing. He took out his note book and some charcoal, jotting down a few things. He let his eyes flicker up. He saw nothing. After he wrote for a little bit, his eyes flickered back up. He took a moment to realise. Did she just shoot a Bandit? Oh she really did. He shoved his notebook quickly into his watcher, ur sheathing his long sword. He walked beside Sylvianna, laughing awkwardly. " Heyyyy therrrreeee." He dragged on. Thankfully, by that moment, Layla had returned, only to see a bunch of bandits. " Oh, really?" She rolled her ees and let out a huff, her nails coming out, sharp as ever. " If I knew you guys were coming out I wouldn't of had eaten ..." Her mouth was still full of razor sharp teeth, the demons tongue slithered out a few times, it was one of the more gruesome sights she had to offer.

With a click of her fingers, the fire under the pot diminished , before completely blowing out. She put the ladle in the pot, picking it up and bringing it to the table, filling up the bowls with boiling hot stew. It was better do it now, so when everyone sat down, it would be warm. She out the pot in the middle of the room and fixed s few more things, going back to the kitchen to get some bread rolls she had waken up in the middle of the night to make, walking and setting them beside the pot.

Josiah so face turned red as she did so. He looked down at her belly and rubbed it a little, looking back at her with a pretty happy smile. " Thanks.." And for the first time he leant down and kissed her forhead. Sure , it was unexpected of him but it was something he felt he should do. He let go of her heasitsntly and took her to the dining table, his cheeks pink. He pulled out a chair for her, grinning awkwardly.

Nylon ran up the stairs when she smelt the food, her feet thumping against the floor. Quickly, she went to the dining room and jumped in a seat, looking at the food with almost anticipation. Josiah grinned at her and shook his head a little, sitting down beside Gwen, being sandwiched between her and Nylon. Lastly to come to the table was Lyx, slowly sitting down and rubbing her forhead tiredly.

( It's okay, I understand, don't stresss!)

Caleb just let her do her own thing. He took out his note book and some charcoal, jotting down a few things. He let his eyes flicker up. He saw nothing. After he wrote for a little bit, his eyes flickered back up. He took a moment to realise. Did she just shoot a Bandit? Oh she really did. He shoved his notebook quickly into his watcher, ur sheathing his long sword. He walked beside Sylvianna, laughing awkwardly. " Heyyyy therrrreeee." He dragged on. Thankfully, by that moment, Layla had returned, only to see a bunch of bandits. " Oh, really?" She rolled her ees and let out a huff, her nails coming out, sharp as ever. " If I knew you guys were coming out I wouldn't of had eaten ..." Her mouth was still full of razor sharp teeth, the demons tongue slithered out a few times, it was one of the more gruesome sights she had to offer.

With a click of her fingers, the fire under the pot diminished , before completely blowing out. She put the ladle in the pot, picking it up and bringing it to the table, filling up the bowls with boiling hot stew. It was better do it now, so when everyone sat down, it would be warm. She out the pot in the middle of the room and fixed s few more things, going back to the kitchen to get some bread rolls she had waken up in the middle of the night to make, walking and setting them beside the pot.

Josiah so face turned red as she did so. He looked down at her belly and rubbed it a little, looking back at her with a pretty happy smile. " Thanks.." And for the first time he leant down and kissed her forhead. Sure , it was unexpected of him but it was something he felt he should do. He let go of her heasitsntly and took her to the dining table, his cheeks pink. He pulled out a chair for her, grinning awkwardly.

Nylon ran up the stairs when she smelt the food, her feet thumping against the floor. Quickly, she went to the dining room and jumped in a seat, looking at the food with almost anticipation. Josiah grinned at her and shook his head a little, sitting down beside Gwen, being sandwiched between her and Nylon. Lastly to come to the table was Lyx, slowly sitting down and rubbing her forhead tiredly.
The Bandits were quick to surrender upon seeing that both Layla and Sylvianna were in fact demons. While they were mostly unintelligent, at least they knew better then to pick a fight with a demon, especially if it meant getting shot in the head or eaten alive. "On second thought...We're outta here..." The Bandit Leader said, terrified. Seconds later, he and his men turned around and ran the opposite direction, screaming. "That's what I thought..." Sylvianna blinked before putting away her bow. "Come now, this Caravan is late..." She said before continuing to walk forward.

"You're welcome." Gwen smiled as he kissed her forehead.

Josiah was also quite the gentleman...Or well, gentle-elf. Peacefully, she sat down with him at the table as Lunch was practically ready. Of course it wasn't long until both Nylon and Rakha, both of whom have been sleeping all day long, got up to join the family for their meal. As she sat down, Jane noticed Lyx rubbing her forehead, then frowned. "Is everything alright, Lyx?" She asked.

Meanwhile, Katerine was enjoying her meal and so was Rakha. Such a giant loving fur-ball he was. "Try not to get too ahead of yourself, big boy." Katerine said to him, giggling.

Hearing the bandits scream mad Layla even more hungry, it revved up her instincts. But, for the sake of the people in the caravan , she stopped herself. Letting out a very vocal breath, Layla groaned. " You have to stop scaring my meals away." She jabbed at her friends side, imitating her voice childishly. " The caravan is late, bah.". Caleb , of course, couldn't help but chuckle at the interaction between the two. They bickered like siblings. Although Sylvianna was for sure, more mature than Layla, the arguing would continue. Layla childishness almost aimed at annoying people and starting petty arguments. She may be an immortal demon with multiple years on her tail, that wouldn't stop her from being immature and annoyingly childish.

Josiah could feel his own heart flutter. He was in love. He had only known Gwen for a short time, but in the short time, he had fallen hard. It was something about her. Maybe her stunning looks, her shuttle maturity, or how she had been strong, during the hard times. Yes, he understood the child inside of he belly was not his own. But he would be sure to treat it as if it were his own. The child father was a coward, and he stood up to them.

Nylon let the scent of the food waft through her cat-like nostrils. It smelt amazing. The kitten was a fan of LyX's cooking , and would eat almost anything given to her. Starting before anyone else, Nylon chowed down on the food. LyX looked up from her bowl and smiled at Katerine. " I'm fine, just a little light headed. " she explained. After Gwen started to eat, Josiah followed. Picking st her food, Lyx slowly began to eat as well.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Right when Layla groaned at the fact that the bandits were running away, Sylvianna smirked. "Sorry. But I believe we agreed that eating humans was off-limits, good or bad."

However, not like Caleb's remarks helped. While it was hard to tell, Sylvianna rolled her eyes. Having dealt with the Bandits, Sylvianna and her companions continued to lead the Caravan to its destination. It wasn't long until they had arrived. While they were a little late, they were still paid handsomely and the gold was given to her. It wasn't much, but it was a start. 4000 Gold. Placing it in her pack, she looked at her companions and around the city that they were in. Currently, they were in the city of Colis, a farming town where several merchants have set up shop. "Now that we've accomplished our task. Let us return home. Unless, there was something you guys wanted to take care of first." She commented, looking at both Layla and Caleb.

During the family dinner, it was rather quiet as everyone was focused on their food. For Katerine and Jane, at least Lyx was doing alright. After dinner, Rakha went to sit by the fire, taking Nylon with him. Jane and Katerine decided to help clean the dishes so that Lyx can catch her breath and rest. As for Gwen, she decided to lead Josiah to her bedroom upstairs, wanting to spend some extra time with him, as she wanted to get to know him, especially since they grew so close so fast. She did feel that it would be a good idea for him to be a part of her child's life. While relaxing in bed, she rubbed her belly while talking to him. "It only gets harder as the weeks go by. Sometimes I feel like a plum."

Dibbydoo Dibbydoo

Layla looked at her with a pout." You don't understand how it feels though. I'm a carnivore who always gets hungry, and honestly, people always taste great. See where I'm coming from?"

Heading this, caleb decided to lad behind. He knew that Layla's wouldn't eat him, per say, but, he wasn't taking any risks. Not today anyway. Looking around at the final destination, his shoulders slouching forward. This place didn't look like a fun place. " No, this place looks boring." He said, sheathing his sword back. Layla shrugged softly. " Ahh. I think I agree. This place does seem a little bland. Let's just go home." She smiled to Sylvianna. " No point staying here anyway, Let's head off." She began to walk.

Nylon followed Rhakka as he went to sit down by the fire. She grabbed onto his clothing from the back, cralwing her way up onto his shoulders, slouching against him . She played with his ears and his face, boredom washing over her, it was quite obvious too. Lyx was thankful that the girls helped her , she felt like she really did need the rest. Putting away what else was on the table, she Thanked Katerine and Jane, pulling herself to the couches and sitting in it, laying herself across it.

Josiah sat next to her, setting an arm gently around her back. He looked down at her belly and laughed. " Really? My mother always described it as her having eaten stones." He chuckled. " We are always here to help, especially me. Don't be afraid to ask for it. If I can handle twlce younger siblings I can for sure handle you." He joked a little. " My mother always told me going for walks helped her deal with her pregnancies. I know not everyone is the same but maybe it could help you? Ofcourse we aren't going to go trekking or anything like that." He laighed

"Alright, let's head home." Sylvianna put the bow away before walking towards the entrance of town. Heading home should only take about two or three hours, to which the demon did not mind. This time, they weren't going to cut through Dark Wood, as the Demon Elf actually wanted to catch her breath from all the fighting. For once, she just wanted some peace. No fighting or anything, just feeling the breeze on the way home.

When Nylon started climbing onto him and even started playing with his ears and his face, he sighed before picking her up by the nape of her neck and setting her down next to him. Lastly he threw a ball of yarn at her so that she could have something to play with. Katerine and Jane continued to put away the dishes before cleaning up the counters. Soon, they went to the living room, where Lyx was sprawled across the couch. Must be nap time for her, she has been pretty tired, working so much to keep the house fed and clean. Jane draped a blanket over Lyx. "Go ahead and take a nap. You look like you need it."

Next, Katerine would approach Nylon. "You seem bored. C'mon, let's go to the beach." She offered.

Upstairs, Gwen was spending a bit of time with Josiah. Certainly his Mother's experiences with pregnancy was different from her own. Not to mention the woman went through it more then once, versus Gwen where it was her first time. Still, being a part of this adventure group was very helpful, not to mention it helped her feel safe. Josiah himself was a very sweet soul. Finally she settled in her bed before yawning. "We could go out to the docks tonight, but right now...a nap sounds really nice,"

" Heading home sounds nice." Caleb groaned, following after Sylvianna. Layla was hesitant, but, her feet forced her to move with them. " Are we going the long way?" She pressed on, latching onto Sylviannas hand. " I feel too lazy to do that." The whining continued, untill Caleb grabbed her and pulled her under his arm, to stop Sylvianna from going insane. He gave a subtle wink to Sylvianna, chuckling as he started to talk to Layla, keeping his arm around her.

Nylon looked a the yawn ball, and glared at Rahka. " Really? I may be PART kitten, But im not fully kitten..!" She grabbed the yarn, and threw it at him. Her eyes focused on the ball suddenly, and when it hit his arm, she leaped at it and attacked it, biting on it and growling out. angrily. When Katerine offered to take her to the beach, she let go of the yarn and forced herself up, nodding happily. " Yes! Lets go to the beach- Rahka, are you coming?" She asked as she fixed her short bob, smiling with a mouth full of sharp little cat teeth.

Lyx looked up from ehr slumber, and smiled. " Thank you, your so kind." She cuddled up into the blanket with a heavy sigh. With that, all her muscles released the tention, and she fell into a deeper slumber.

Josiah smield a little and he pushed her hair off her face. " Sure. I heard that over here, you can see the stars much niver, since there arent any lights to obscure your vision. " He noted, pulling a strand of her hair behind his ear. " I hope you have a nice rest, you deserve it. Carrying a child must be tiring and stressful." He watched her lay down, a small smile tinging on his lips. " Should I leave you be now? Or would you rather me stay here?"

Sylvianna looked at her friend before shaking her head as she grabbed her hand. "No, we're taking a short-cut. Now c'mon, let's get going. The next job will probably be easier." She smiled before continuing her way. Hopefully Caleb wasn't thinking about any funny business with Layla. As they had made it back through the forest, they decided to take another way that didn't require them to go through Dark Wood. While it took a few hours, they made it back to Hilford. Upon their return, Sylvianna decided to go fishing for a little bit.

The older cat started laughing at the younger cat. When Nylon threw the ball of yarn at him, it bounced off only to end up in the younger cat's mouth. He even smirked when she started growling with the ball in her mouth. It didn't take long for him to decide to join Nylon and Katerine going to the beach. "Sure. Lyx will appreciate the peace and quiet for a little bit." He said before exiting the lovely home with them.

Jane smiled as Lyx fell into a deep sleep. The poor woman had been working very hard. With everyone leaving the house, the younger mage decided to stay by the fireplace and read some books while keeping her sleepy friend company.

Upstairs, Gwen still had her attention on Josiah. Seems that they came to an agreement for the night, stargazing. When asked if he should leave or stay, Gwen looked at her tummy, which she felt some movement. "Why don't you stay, rest with me? I really appreciate the company, Josiah." She said before draping a blanket over her belly and settling in. "You look like you could use some rest too. Come, join me." She smiled before closing her eyes and turning to her side, falling asleep in a graceful manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back