• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Righteous Age

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
Of the many legends told concerning ancient days, one period stands out for the epic clashes between great men and women, Heroes and Villains alike. And though called the Righteous Age, in truth it was a time of pure might. One where wrongs were commonplace and those that defended the weak were rare compared to those that preyed upon them. But some rejected this cruel world and decided that they would punish the wicked, defend the common people, and establish Law wherever they went. It was these Champions who ushered in the next age, and who gave the world Justice. Of course, everyone had a different idea of what that meant so getting along was kind of a struggle sometimes. This is the story of the Righteous Age.

Interested? What are the limitations on character creation?

Interested? What are the limitations on character creation?
Umm, just don't go too ham I guess. Wuxia is basically overpowered bullshit fighting other overpowered bullshit. I as the GM will find ways to beat you into the dirt so don't worry.

Umm, just don't go too ham I guess. Wuxia is basically overpowered bullshit fighting other overpowered bullshit. I as the GM will find ways to beat you into the dirt so don't worry.
Would a centaur be too ham? Wait, no, that'd be a pig taur.

Jokes aside, I really would like to play a character of the partially human, partially equine variety haha

Would a centaur be too ham? Wait, no, that'd be a pig taur.

Jokes aside, I really would like to play a character of the partially human, partially equine variety haha
Go for it. I don't require everyone to be human or anything so just create whatever Horse Demon you want. Because this is Wuxia and for some reason Chinese call everything mystical/magical a Demon. Except the Monkey King because somehow that guy is just a regular Monkey despite his weird birth from stone.

Go for it. I don't require everyone to be human or anything so just create whatever Horse Demon you want. Because this is Wuxia and for some reason Chinese call everything mystical/magical a Demon. Except the Monkey King because somehow that guy is just a regular Monkey despite his weird birth from stone.
Sweet! I'll defo throw my hat into the ring then! Is there a cs to fill out yet?

Sweet! I'll defo throw my hat into the ring then! Is there a cs to fill out yet?
Not yet, I usually wait till at least 3 people show interest before cranking one out. Glad to have you on board and awesome seeing such a huge response when I just posted. I'll probably get it up tomorrow.

DovahBeat DovahBeat SMTFan SMTFan Looks like it's still just you two who are interested but that's not too bad. With only two players we can do either a Brothers in Arms duo thing or a Master-Apprentice takes on the world type thing. Let me create an ooc chat and cs place

Definitely interested
That's great to hear! Here's a link to the character sheet thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back