• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Right Knights

Dooplighost

Freak Sheet
Posted throughout many towns and bars in Duskid is a note, it reads as follows:

NEW RECRUITS FOR AN ESTABLISHED BATTALION WANTED!

Three years ago demons started to be accepted into normal society for what is apparently the first time in history. I think that must’ve rattled some of the higher uppers of the demon race because, as I’m sure you’re well aware, the demons who’ve been threatening our peace for as long as anyone can remember has hit a new high- with more attacks on more innocent settlements and new frighteningly powerful demons starting to reveal themselves seemingly everyday.

I, Clara Ritey, leader of the up and coming two-man battalion, The Right Knights, see this as a sign of weakness from our remaining demonic adversaries. They’re going all out and giving this war one last “all or nothing” shot. The conflict is nearing its long awaited end, and if you want a part of the fame, money or gratitude from your adoring public that comes with being someone who brought about that end- then you’re more than qualified to try out for our battalion!

I know there are plenty of advertisements for other battalions around and I get that you may not have heard of us- our jobs thus far have been relatively small after all. But hear me out, I’ve got a big lead on a planned demon attack- honestly it’s less of a lead and more of a leak of inside information. Yes, I know for a fact exactly when and where a big demon raid is going to happen, it’s going to be the golden ticket that my partner and I have been waiting for, and it’s your only GUARANTEED chance of rising up into the big leagues with us.

If you’re still reading this then what are you waiting for? Join us in being THE battalion who will force a final defeat onto the demons who’ve plagued our world for a millennia!

- Clara Ritey ⚔

Hiya! If you’re still reading this then I assume you’re either interested or you fell asleep reading and are now unconsciously pressing down on your keyboard.

Either way, here are just a few more details on what kind of rp this is...

• Setting is the country of Agronā, high fantasy land split into two different regions, Duskid (as mentioned at the top) being one of them. Magic is a common thing, many different races exist side by side and there aren’t bullets cause there never are bullets in these worlds! More lore currently available in my brain if you’re interested, if you have any specific questions about the setting just ask. The lore tab will be a thing once I’m able to organise all of my notes and scribbles into a digestible format for everyone...

• Probably only going to accept a maximum of five players cause that’s all I can manage I feel, I’m not too experienced in being the rp “host” or whatever it’s called, and even over a keyboard I’m still super timid. It won’t be first come first served though, I’ll choose the characters I liked best/had the most heart poured into them in my opinion. I’m gonna close this interest check at the first ten people though.

• The rp will be long term and I don’t mind not posting daily but if you could manage at least twice a week then I’d appreciate it. I myself on a busy week can usually manage at least 2 (even if one post ends up sucking) so that’s what I’m basing it off of. If you don’t think you can manage that then well...you’re wrong. You can manage that (of course if something comes up feel free to tell me).

•In terms of what the rp will actually consist of I have two major parts in mind. One of course being the main, linear quest and storyline about saving Agronā from the demon threat with many different characters, plot devices and set pieces involved. The most progressive parts of the overarching story will be done during these segments. However inbetween these main segments it’s likely we will have just some time for our characters to goof off and interact with one another. You know, team morale and all that. As time progresses I may choose to incorporate side missions specific to your character’s motivations/backstory into the rp- but only when I get a feel for the swing of things.

So uh, that’s that. If I caught your interest let me know you wanna be a part of it! Again if you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me if you’re self conscious about asking something silly and don’t want anyone to see it.

(So basically PM me if you’re anything like I am)

Hey! I'm interested , just wondering though , what races will we be able to pick? and would each race have their own sort of racial perks? like for example giants would possess strength that humans don't or that humans would be talented mages etc etc :closedeyessmile: something not over powering of course but I hope you get what I mean

Hey! I'm interested , just wondering though , what races will we be able to pick? and would each race have their own sort of racial perks? like for example giants would possess strength that humans don't or that humans would be talented mages etc etc :closedeyessmile: something not over powering of course but I hope you get what I mean

I've got a few races lined up for the world but I was thinking if you wanna make your own race that'd be fine too, just run it by me and I'll try and fit it into the lore and all that.

Right now we have humans who are usually magically powerful yet otherwise plain

Weird starfish things that live inside human armour, essentially living suits of armour

Bird people who can fly and are usually very fast and agile at the cost of not being so sturdy or magically powerful

Dragon people who're super strong magically and physically but somewhat slow, aggressive and less intelligent by nature

Ghost-like clerics who can teleport and are strong at healing magic while also not being too sturdy

Giants who are the physically strongest while having 0 magic potential

So yeah, I've got more details in my notes but I'm still compling everything for now, which I'm hoping to get the lore out by Saturday at the latest

oh! i mean i usually use discord for any Ooc things but whatever everyone else prefers is fine by me

Thanks for the invite, but I actually don't join offsite OOC discussions.
Good luck with the RP! ^^

I'm interested. I'll join the discord if there's room, and have questions once I've read up on the discord material.
Yup yup, still room. Currently there isn't much on discord, but the lore and CS thread on here should be ready soon, I think RPN was down for a while today so it's caused a slight delay in my uploads...

Alright, I'll wait for the lore thread then.

Yup yup, still room. Currently there isn't much on discord, but the lore and CS thread on here should be ready soon, I think RPN was down for a while today so it's caused a slight delay in my uploads...

Donut Fret Donut Fret Ishtarran Ishtarran calamity_ calamity_ Scrambles Scrambles Marksman Marksman Ghostiiys Ghostiiys

Lore and CS threads are (finally) online people!!! I look forward to seeing the next members of The Right Knights!

(^^ that’s the lore thread link, there’s a hyperlink to the CS there and vice versa)

Aeneas Aeneas Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin

We still got room, you guys can create chars. Just bear in mind that, like I said in the OP, since we're on (potentially) 9 people I'm probably gonna have to end up denying places in the rp to some people after I've seen all of the CSs

Understandable, I'll try to have my CS up by tonight

Last edited:
Aeneas Aeneas Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin

We still got room, you guys can create chars. Just bear in mind that, like I said in the OP, since we're on (potentially) 9 people I'm probably gonna have to end up denying places in the rp to some people after I've seen all of the CSs
Hello darkness my old friend. Just kidding I totally understand being selective to make the rp more enjoyable :closed eyes open smile:

I know I might be a little late to the game, but are you still accepting people? Please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back