• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

(wut?)

Onyx smile "thanks beautiful" he teased as the food arrive and they started to eat. he then feel something strange was about to happen but he cant lay his eyes on it. but what ever it is its not good. but he will be prepared for it.. what ever it is

@Aragon

Yami look at her "oh just something dear i want your soul" she said with a wide smile as she look at the snake and his wounds. maybe i can heal that up... she mumble as she touch Kaminas wounds

@Alaster Von Grim @Zeldafangirl

Emilia just looked at her as she was surprised to hear what she said about emil'as soul" so you want me to be your servent or something" she say as she just watch her trying to heal the guy she just looked around' i will never be free she wants me i guess' she thought as she just sighed looking at her

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamina stumbled and collapsed as the snake flailed under Chi's foot before it laid motionless, Kamina turned pale and sickly

"I don't feel well"

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]Kamina stumbled and collapsed as the snake slithered away, Kamina turned pale and sickly
"I don't feel well"

[/QUOTE]
(chi step on the snake :3 )

Yami giggle "yes a slave... can be personal or not your mine now~" she said with a smile as she cross her arms and look at the titan "oh look i never knew a snake was the only thing that can make u weak how pathetic" she exclam as Che look at him wound and heal it "dont wory kamina your going to be alright"

@Zeldafangirl @Alaster Von Grim

Emilia looked at her" yes ma'am" she say as she had some mannars towards her but she still didn't like her she just worried what she had to do for her she just looked around as she was leaning against the wall she just sighed' why do I have to be her slave I hate her so much why can't I be free' she thought @Astaroth Suzumiya

chi look at him "what can we do to help?" she ask him with worry her eyes as Yami sit down "ive get a plan.. ill kill you and u shall resurrect in hell" she said with a smile 'in that means he has no option but to follow since hes now dying anyways' she thought as she look at him. chi look at her "but thats forbiden"

@Alaster Von Grim

Zeldafangirl said:
oops didn't see waht i was typing too tired i update it tomorrow)
(its alright :D )

Kiro soon felt a odd presence.....was it in the food? Kiro soon used ice make and made a ice detector. somthing that could detect somthin in food if it was bad it would melt...if it was good it would stay frozen. The food dector scan remained frozen. * if it isnt the food wat is it?" Kiro thought as she ate her sand which. " Was this odd and not soon good feeling...im sensing..." Kiro asked as she wiped her mouth from the sauce. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Finally coming to an end on this mountain path, Solomon Shrine was rearing it's splendid view upon Arca. The front doors of the table we're wide open for Arca to just waltz inside. Once inside, the places was lined up with statues, all of them being gray except for one, which was gold. "How odd... why would this one be gold?" With curiosity getting the best of her, she reaches out and touches the statue. An blue aura was surrounding Arca's body, and she gets teleported to a new location.

Finch Order

Finch grab the mouse in his pockets before closing it as he summons two daggers to be faster in this situation,the snake were dangerous and one bite could be fatal "WOOOOOOO!!!!" Flinch yell as a warcry before rushing in the snake slashing them...But the guys was already gone "Damn!" Finch turn back at Kalista "We have to go up in the castle !"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx look at her then notice a single flash. 'Angels' he tought as he ate his salad 'why was is an angel here?" He thought as it got into him mind "ANGELS!" he suddenly spoke and everyobe look at him. The awquardness and silence and some who are starting to get scared made it all on his worries but hell play it off for then. He laugh "dont worry everyone i was just saying a story nothing here u can all get back to your usual business" he said as he sat down "kiro eat fastly there is an angel it might couse some trouble." He whisper to her as he look around for anything else

@Aragon

Yami look at him as she smile "i know u wont u fucking devil" she said with a giggle as she return his favor.

Chi sign and look at Emilia "hey its alright ill help u get out of this" she said as she look at her "we still have our plan right?"

@Alaster Von Grim @Zeldafangirl

Kalista nodded "yes we shall i feel something bad is about to happen and we cant let it happen" she said as she start going up the stairs but slowly "the guy with the snake pets we gotta watch over him if we ever see him we cannot start a war from my empire. Mayne children and innocent people might die and i dont want that to happen... when were done with the Queen can u help me up on something"

@NickTonCutter

Kiro nodded and scarfed down the sancwhich like it was air. She was a fast eater if she was told to. " I need to drop by the bathroom" Kiro stated as she headed to the bathroom and threw off her dress blasting it with ice and turning it back into her attire.

within a few moments kiro headed back to onyx " Lets go before dammage is caused. " Kiro stated as she armed her swords. " Before we go can i see your weapon." Kiro asked as she took out a enhance potion for weapons. @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Not here Kiro everyone might freak out and hide yours you are scaring the people" he said as some stared at her and the mothers were blocking their childrens eyes,scared. "Follow me Kiro were going to bring an angel down." He said as he started walking

@Aragon

Kiro nodded as she followed Onyx, The back of her jacket moving up ( ITS ANIME LOGIC) Kiro soon turned back and smiled at the citizans and followed onyx. She liked him.. but would he like a demon like her.. a rare ice demon..who is just too damn stupid to get shit straight. Right? Eh fuck it.. Kiro soon prepared her swords one eye coverd from her hair,..whichw as totally not on purpose..eh? @Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx saw the angel move from the corner as he followed up and it open a portal as it enter. He look at the open portal "holy shit..." he said as he look at Kiro "cmon lets go" he said as he enter

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back