• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Kiro nodded as she followed the angle. " Lets go onyx. " Kiro stated back to her normal basic personality. She soon armed up her swords and the gernades she kept on her, made of ice.m" What do u think they r doing or planning?" Kiro asked with curosity. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx look at her "we will see when we got int-" but before he can finish the portal sucks them both inside.

When they enter they were in the sky and they were falling down "shit" Onyx exclain as his Pheonic wing was summond up as he look at Kiro. Grabing her (in bridal style ;) ) he fly up "u alright?" He ask her as he look around all he could see was clowds and the sky.

@Aragon

Kalista look at him "im gonna set a big barrier around the whole Empire but ive gotta need more energy than that. I could have thought of itmuch more erlier but if the Queen is here when i set it up she can have the free acess to enter.

@NickTonCutter

A Raven stood at Kalista's window, staring into her very soul. It appears to be spying on her or something. It also as a message attached to it's leg. It was bound together by fine silk and even had a bow tie on it.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista look at finch "no one will get hurt or die i promise you" she said with a smile as she pat his shoulder. At the Throne room she feels something watch her "finch do u..." she look around and notice a raven with a note attach to it "hhhmmm?... strange... first time ive seen a raven is when i got lost in the forest..." she said as she aproach the raven and pat its head gently and take the note "i wonder..." she touch as she open it and start reading

@NickTonCutter @MrEvilMexican

Emilia looked at her as she sighed looking down at the floor" no I don't have a choice if I don't do this she'll kill the people I care for I have to be slave for her" she say as she looked at yami

Kalista look at him "oh... they are in the bridge..." she said to him as she look at the raven just staring at her "how... creepy" she said as she look at the letter w a bowtie "hmmm i wonder..." she said looking at the letter (witch ill wait for the next reply xD ) she then look at finch "careful finch" she saod to him as she look back at the paper

@NickTonCutter

Emilia looked at her" yes I don't have a choice she kill me if I try to run away " she said going to her room when she got there she just broke down" she killed my family she has control over my soul I can't leave ever" she cried

Last edited by a moderator:
Emilia just was blushing as she liked chi but didn't tell anyone" um really you want to do something for me" she say blushing more playing with her her she saw chi was holding her free hand

Emilia saw yami as she looked at the titin fall he looked bad she got somewhat jealous of chi getting kissed she just sighed looking around she didn't want to be a slave to yami but had to she didn't know what to call her

" yea. im alright. " Kiro said smiling, " either that portal wanted us killed or were dead by kalista " Kiro said laughing as she smlied. " Anyways How tough are angles?" Kiro Asked in a serious tone. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Finch Order

Finch look at Kalista smiling when she pat his shoulder "Alright,are i go..." Flinch run fast waving his arms at Kalista.After a moment he cross a group of people,it was no more then Titan and Yami with another person that Finch doesn't know.He hide looking at the scene "Seems like the Titan is dying..." Finch put his hands on his pockets,waiting for the occasion to throw the mouse in any case.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Zeldafangirl @Alaster Von Grim

Seeing Kalista's gone, the Raven stretched out it's wings, neck and feet and raised up from its original position. It was a bit cramped stuffing itself into a ball like it had just did. In reality, this Raven was the size of a fully mature eagle, and it wouldn't be surprising if it ate eagles. It flew outside as it landed on Faust's shoulders. The plague doctor proceeded into the hallway where he witnessed the Titan bleeding to death. He swiftly dived into hiding, hoping nobody had seen him. But with his F- grade luck, he would find himself right next to Finch. Even worse, there was a huge Raven on his shoulder.

Oh... Uh... Hi.

@NickTonCutter

@Astaroth Suzumiya

@Zeldafangirl

@Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back