• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

StuartAnderson

I’m 29M looking for someone to play F in a low fantasy slow burn romance between two enemies.

I'Ive got more ideas but i'll keep it brief as I like brainstorming and bouncing ideas off each other!
But the gist is:
MC’s Lord makes a controversial decision to forge an alliance with a rival faction, which MC strongly opposes. This could be a truce or an arranged marriage alliance to secure peace, trade, or resources. MCG believes it compromises the honor and sovereignty of their land.
As part of the allianc, MC is asked with spending time with YC Perhaps to rescue her? Or guard her?

YC is more supportive of the alliance than I, which causes a lot of conflict. But we slowly warm to each other. Perhaps even fall in love, which causes difficulties with our seniors given they are still different factions.
I am open to platontic, however if it's to be romance it will be VERY slow burn. MC has a hatred of YC faction and is fiercly loyal to his own people. He would initally see it as a deep betrayal so It will take time for him to develop

Requirements

Must be 18+

MUST be willing to play side characters.

I like ooc chat

I write 3rd person and past tense.

I write multi para.

Looking for someone who can spot and follow the crumbs of drama I put out as well as being proactive in moving the story forward

Mix of planning and surprises

Users who are viewing this thread

Back