The Rebellion Awakes!

He chuckled, "So pretty much a warm summer day with a couple of Royal's head on plates, some nice wine and some cigarettes. Sounds like the perfect day to me, what do you think??" 

"And what are you searching for?" Dusk asked the girl with a bit of a suspicious tone. He looked at her and followed his question with "Besides you don't look like you know your way around here."

@Cadryn

Last edited by a moderator:
It appeared Raphael would be making his way to class by himself this morning. Oh well, this thing happens every now and then! Gathering his things he makes his way to his first class of the morning. He'd rather be seeing what the royals were up to, but this was for getting stronger and also possibly scouting of them as well! He hummed some tune whose name he had long forgotten as he strolls down to his destination as if he had not a care in the world.

"And what are you searching for?" Dusk asked the girl with a bit of a suspicious tone. He looked at her and followed his question with "Besides you don't look like you know your way around here."

@Cadryn

"Well just because I don't know my way doesn't mean I'm lost." She replies indignantly as she crosses her arms. "And I'm searching for some people who are going to take action and want to know secrets about the royal mages."

@Rapror Augustine

Outside of the rebel School a man leaned up against one building by himself. He had his cloak over his head and a black mask covering his mouth and nose. The only thing visible on his face was his bright blue eyes. He always stayed outside of the school since he only cared for the Rebellion and felt the school was just a waste of his time. He looked down his arms crossed staying quiet and to himself

Dusk was surprised to hear what she was looking for, and it caused a small sigh of relief to escape from his mouth."Well then you just caught the attention of the right person." he said with a small grin as he pulled out the bloodied gold locket he kept with him."Cause I think your looking for the rebellion, am I correct?"

@Cadryn

He chuckled, "So pretty much a warm summer day with a couple of Royal's head on plates, some nice wine and some cigarettes. Sounds like the perfect day to me, what do you think??" 

Noah nodded, "Sure does." The girl brushed some hair out of her face, before pulling some mints out of her pocket. "Want one?"

He held out his hand, "Can I have two??" He asked with a slight smirk. He glanced over towards a building spotting a man learning against it and watching the school. He motioned to the man with blue eyes. 

@Jason Thorn @FireMaiden

He shook his head, "No but if he is standing at the rebels academy then I would think he is one we will battle with in the future. I think it is best to get to know those who stand with you." He said accepting the mint with a smile.

Dusk was surprised to hear what she was looking for, and it caused a small sigh of relief to escape from his mouth."Well then you just caught the attention of the right person." he said with a small grin as he pulled out the bloodied gold locket he kept with him."Cause I think your looking for the rebellion, am I correct?"

@Cadryn

Her eyes fix on the locket. "Well... yes. That would be what I'm searching for. You know them? You weren't that hard to find." 

@Rapror Augustine

Dusk followed her eyes to the locket and opened it up to show a picture of him throwing his right arm around a girl with long blonde hair and amber cat-like eyes. The girl in question was wearing what appeared to be a yellow and white dress with a red vest over it. He handed the strange girl the open locket and said "To answer your question, this school is more of training ground for the rebellion in way. It's open to all who seek to join, well the few that have the guts to anyway, as well as those who have valuable skills and information to give to us." Dusk gives her a serious glare as he wasn't sure what she wanted to do at he school and asked "So, which is it?" An air of suspense filled the hall as he wasn't sure of what she was going to say concerning either the locket or his question.

@Cadryn

Rowan shifted the time she carried into one arm so she could reach out and touch the locket, but made no move to actually take it. She then looked back up to Dusk as he spoke of the school. Her eyes wandered over his face but never quite dared to meet his own eyes. "I have both skills and information in troves." She gave the reply as if it was common sense. She then looked back at the locket like she wanted to ask about it but wasn't quite sure how. Her mouth moved in several shapes before she finally asked "are you offering this to me?"

"Nah I was just giving you a good look at it since you looked like you were interested in it." he replied as he gently closed the locket. "After all this is a memento of my my little sister I'd rather die than lose this. After saying this a small pained look spread across his face for an instant before flashing a false smile towards the girl. "That's the girl in the picture i showed you if your wondering."

@Cadryn

"She died shortly after the two of us were attacked by some royal guards" Dusk quietly replied knowing that she had just read him as if he were a book."How'd you know she was dead?" He asked back with curiosity in his voice.

@Cadryn

She looks a bit solumn for a moment "I guess I didn't for sure, but people don't usually keep Momentos of living people. I figured I'd ask and you'd confirm it for me."

@Rapror Augustine

He shook his head, "No but if he is standing at the rebels academy then I would think he is one we will battle with in the future. I think it is best to get to know those who stand with you." He said accepting the mint with a smile.

She nodded, "Good point." She mumble though, her normally clear and somewhat snarky voice muffled a bit. "Well, why don't we go up ad say high? Beats going to class by a long shot."

Nova Maverick

Nova had been up for awhile. She liked to wake up early for training sessions. Made it easier to fit everything into her day. If she could, she'd just train all day but apparently, school wasn't a choice. She threw the last knife before cleaning up the training gym and heading back to her room. She showered and dressed in her usual leather-clad outfit before heading out of her room and down the hall to her class. 

(open for interaction)

"Yea guess it would be strange" Dusk replied to the girl's comment. He then turn towards the main hall and walked Rowan to it and pointed at what appeared to be the school's office. "If you want to know more about this school I suggest talking to the people in there." Dusk declared before taking his leave and bolted down the hall to his first class. Though on the way he managed to slam straight into Nova knocking them both to the floor and sending Dusk's blood stained locket in front of his fellow rebel

@Cadryn @Tori Bradley

Nova Maverick

Nova had been up for awhile. She liked to wake up early for training sessions. Made it easier to fit everything into her day. If she could, she'd just train all day but apparently, school wasn't a choice. She threw the last knife before cleaning up the training gym and heading back to her room. She showered and dressed in her usual leather-clad outfit before heading out of her room and down the hall to her class. 

(open for interaction)

While Raphael made his way into the hall where his classrooms would be located at he spotted yet another one of their little group. "Oh, good morning to you Nova!" he proclaims while letting that earlier tune fall to the wayside for the time being. She too was one of the people that had an early morning routine like himself. "And I hope your earlier training went well, yes?" he inquires to her while giving a wave when he approached.

What a strange boy. Rowan thought as she trotted down the hall to the door where Dusk had pointed. He really seemed eager to show me that picture of his sister. Rowan was sure she would never be that brave.

She gave three sharp knocks on the door then waited. She wasn't so sure about this school thing. She already knew most of what she needed and she had doubts that these rebels could teach her. It'd probably be the other way around in fact. But she had information she knew they would want to hear, and if it would get back at Lord Adair that was something good in her book.

Nova Maverick

Nova had only been walking for literally thirty seconds before something happened. She just wanted a peaceful morning. She'd deal with everything else at lunch. That was what she wanted to know. But no. As she was coming around the corner of the last stretch of hallway leading to her math class, someone slammed into her hard enough to knock them both on their asses. Nova grunted when her back hit the floor, her breath knocked from her chest when the person landed on top of her. She pushed her long brown hair out of her face and rolled her eyes when she recognized Dusk Argale. "Really, Dusk?" she chuckled. 

She heard someone else call out to her and craned her neck to see who it was. Raphael, another early riser and a pretty nice guy in Nova's book. She smiled at him and waved, still pinned to the floor. She might have been able to kick ass in a fight, but Dusk was heavy and she was on her back. Plus, she was still catching her breath from the landing. "Good morning, Raphael," she said. She smiled when he mentioned her early morning training session. "It was great. Think I've managed to hone my focus a little more and redirect my senses," she said. She looked up at Dusk. "Argale," she said, calling him by his last name. "Would you mind moving?" 

Dusk panicked as soon as he heard Nova's voice and immediately got off her. he glanced around and found his sister's locket on the floor next to Nova's feet and picked it up and hid it from her. He hope she wouldn't notice it as she was one of the many people in the school who didn't know about Lania. "N-nova i'm really sorry for this an-n-nd if it'll make it up to you I'd like to spar with you in sixth period"  These word would catch the ears of anyone in the school as no one had ever seen Dusk fight and just thought he was only useful as a blacksmith. He then noticed Raphael and gave him a quick wave while waiting for Nova's reply.

@Tori Bradley @CoreyXIX 

Users who are viewing this thread