The Rebellion Awakes!

She shook her head, "It's always been this way with him he got a hold of me one day and almost killed me, I was only six but my energy was intoxicating to the man.." she whispered so only he could hear her.

Since she was whispering he would be doing the same for this part of the conversation. "If he wants his way with the lady again, then he'll find me in the way." the vampire says reassuringly to her. "For now I'll have your back, but do stay sitting next to me in class." Her power and blood must really be something else.

She smiled at him, "Thanks for that and trust me I will." She tirned back to the teacher who was now standing in front of another student who happened to be male. Was Zacuri trying to seduce the young man as well.

It was good news that she would stay by his side for the time they would be sharing this class. They would probably be getting along quite well. "I assume the instructor is some kind kind of sleaze, no?" he asks her.

She sighed, "In a way yeah...but it's his damned incubus side...I'm sure if he didn't have that going through his veins he'd be fine."

"I see.." he says as he looks to the teacher and then to her. It explained so much now that he thought about it.

She nodded, "In a way I can understand but damn he can't put a lid on it for at least two seconds..really..."

(probably going to go to be almost 12 here.)

(ok goodnight!)

Raphael looks back to her. "Yeah, yeah." he chuckles. His kind had a bit of reputation too, but not as bad as his kind. "At least he's directing it elsewhere."

"Yes, Lord Adair would have a fit if he found me missing." she smirks a bit at the thought. "I guess I'll go to a class but if it's not interesting I'm going to leave." 

@RacingBloodWolf

"Oh... your welcome." he answered the teacher. Dusk then uttered a small nearly inaudible groan, as he knew that after what he saw this was going to be a long, long day.

Zethos shook his head at the teacher " kind of seem the teacher here is the only Incubus in the world that can't seem to get a girl to fall for him " he said close enough to Jarell to hear

Jerall chuckled at Zethos's comment. "No kidding about that." He watched the guy, "Hey can we introduce ourselves and get class started." He said a bit of a growl in his voice.

Mister Zacuri sighed turning to Jerall, "As you wish cat man..." he turned with a chuckle. "Introductions amd then I'll run over the rules."

She sighed as he moved to the front of the class, "I'll go first then." She stood and turned looking at her classmates, "I'm Serria Dalhof, headmaster's daughter not by blood of course but still. If you have any problems or questions and don't wish to ask a teacher or my father you may come to me. I'll do my best to answer it or go to my father directly." With that she sat back down glad to have it over with.

He nodded, "Well seems how you'd have classes at different times maybe we shall just go introduce you to the class and have you train against. Mr. Perthshire. Unless you actually want to have a class to get to know the other students. That would happen fifth hour which would give you enough time to get home correct?"

Rapahel stood next to get his introduction. "Bonjour! Raphael Soleyu, gentleman vampire and a lover of having a fun time. I would do the hat tipping thing were mine not hanging on my chair at the moment." he says, laughing a little while taking a quick glance back to it before returning his attention to where it should be. With a short bow he sits back down and await further introductions.

Zethos slid out of his chair and glared straight ahead " I'm Zethos.. I don't like much of anything. And don't care about anything I just come here to pass the time " he sat down and leaned back on his chair looking up at the ceiling 

Jerall stood, "Jerall Rikon, I generally go with the flow. I'm ready to kick some royal ass!!!" He said with a smile.

Mister Zacuri was in the midst of taking a drink of coffee when Jerall stood and spoke. He spat up his coffee and looked at him, "That is no way to speak while in class." 

Serria broke into laughter, "Well isn't someone a hypocrite." She said pointedly at Mister Zacuri.

Raphael chuckles at Jerall's remarks as well. "I think more than a few of us share that sentiment!" he says between laughter.

Zethos chuckled " the Royals just need to die already. " he said with an evil grin on his face. He hated the Royals more than anything. He wanted them all to suffer greatly

"that should be plenty of time for me. I know several shortcuts. And what do you mean train against? I told you I'm a healer not a fighter." Despite her protests she stood at attention ready for the headmaster to tell her where to go.

@RacingBloodWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
"True, but I only have qualms with a specific set of families, as well as the "grim reapers" split between every single royal family." Dusk said with a small laugh escaping his mouth. he really liked how blunt and to the point Jerall was. He then leaned back in his desk and smirked "Though I'll have to track them down first in order to get my piece of revenge." He then took that as his cue to stand up and introduce himself. "The name's Dusk Argale, I've been around the school for a year but haven't started classes until now." he thought for a moment wondering of he had anything more to say before an idea struck. "Might as well mention that I run a blacksmith's at a small hill near the school after sunset so if you have any weapons or such that need to be worked on don't be afraid to ask, but it's not going to be free as I've got to buy everything I need for it myself." with that Dusk sat back down waiting for the next person to introduce themselves.

(sorry I haven't been around in a while)

( @Pool of the Moon your guy goes here until the Royals and Rebels have their first little battle.)

He sighed, "Well you will need to know how to protect and defend yourself unless you simply want to be killed." He said standing up and heading to the door. He opened it waving for her to follow. @Cadryn

Mr. Zacuri smirked a bit at the students talking about how the Royals should just die or be torn down. 

Serria looked over to Dusk and then back to Raphael. She was glad to have made a friend, especially a hot at that. She shook the thought out of her head, and looked up glaring at Zacuri he was messing with her head.

Jerall smiled and nodded, "I'll tale care of all the little Royal vampire bastards...."

Raphael just listened in while Dusk spoke. The more he listened the more he would know of everybody here, all of which would be useful for him to know! They sure had quite the varied group here. He lets a a joyful chuckle at the news of Dusk's smithy. "My friend, if you're good at making weaponry then the two of us might be great friends yet!" he boldly declares. The vampire mage had more than few different types of small bladed weapons in his room as a collection. Granted, the two of them may not be the best of friend but at least a cordial relationship would be required. Out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw Serria looking over at him, which prompted a small smirk from him. "It appears I'll be having a very good time here, between you and him." he quietly remarks to her with a mischievous grin.

@Rapror Augustine @RacingBloodWolf

Serria blushed slightly, "Well its good to know I won't bore you..." she blurted out of nowhere and her blush deepened. What the hell was she even saying?!?! How could that out of all the possible things to say fly out of her mouth.

Jerall held back a burst of laughter at Serria and Raphaels somewhat private conversation. Honestly having private conversation was hard when you had wolf and cat hybrids. He wasn't sure if vampires had heightened hearing or not, maybe he could ask the Raphael guy.

There was something to be said about the conversations going on between Raphael and Serria. That the vampire hybrid was endlessly entertained by what was going on would be the most obvious statement, judging from his impish grin at her blushing and comments. It was like he had her hook, line, and sinker."Oh, I think boredom will be the least of my problems now." he says in a playful tone. Still, he had to admit she was pretty cute when she was like this.

Zethos leaned back and yawned a bit waiting for the lecture to begin he looked over at Jerall and a slight smirk formed on his lips " looks like those to are going to have a bright future. " he said while stretching his arms above his head then leaned forward watching the teacher 

Jerall shrugged, "Never know could just be playing." He said in a nonchalant tone. He wasn't saying it to be rude or anything but it was hard to think someone would hit it off right off the bat. Then again the girl did seem rather giddy about the guy named Raphael.

Serria smiled still blushing, "Well at least I can say the same." She turned to the front of the class again and waited for Zacuri to speak up.

Users who are viewing this thread