The Rebellion Awakes!

"Good, good!" he says, hiding his growing grin from this with his left hand.Seeing the comical scene and Dusk's reaction had him internally laughing, but only externally giving a small chuckle at the sight. Dusk's stuttering and offer to spar were really something to be seen! He hadn't known Dusk to be much a combatant. How fun! "Well, it appears I've come at a bad time! Maybe I'll chitchat when the two of you are in a less awkward moment. Ciao!" he says, laughing as he heads for class.

@Rapror Augustine @Tori Bradley

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerall nodded, "We will need to get to some class." He said walking over to the guy.

@Jason Thorn. @FireMaiden

Serria had just been walking around, she knew her father would be talking to them all in sixth hour instead of them fighting on the first day. It somewhat saddened her that they wouldn't fight she was looking forward to seeing who and what people had joined Maron's Academy.

Nova Maverick

Nova sucked in a gulp of air when Dusk jumped off of her with a panicked expression. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. It was actually pretty comical. But she wasn't mean enough to laugh, so she kept her expression a neutral. friendly smile. She raised her legs, flipping upwards so she landed on her feet. She huffed, brushing the dirt off of her jeans. Damn. She'd just washed those. She looked up at Dusk when the boy began stuttering like a petrified rabbit. "Dusk, it's fine. It was an accident. Nothing to get worked up over," she said. Her eyes flitted to his hand, which was clutched tight around something. Looked like a necklace, if the chain hanging between his fingers was any indication. But it wasn't her business, so she looked back up at Dusk. "If you want to spar in sixth period, I'm all for it. But you don't have to," she said.

Turning her head to Raphael with a grin, she held back her own amused chuckle. "See you later, Raphael!" she called after him as he headed down the hall. Turning back to Dusk, she swept her hair over one shoulder and crossed her arms.

"It's fine it' something that I've been wanting to do ever since you've knocked me out of that depressed state a year ago." he said in response to Nova telling him he didn't have to spar with her and she wasn't wrong as the last person who spared with her came out of it with a few broken bones. "Though if your worried about me I'll be fine. I'm a better fighter than everyone else gives me credit for"  Dusk added to his previous statement a little unsure if Nova would actually go through with it.

@Tori Bradley

The magical vampire hybrid soon found himself at the door to his classroom. Some would say 'the fun stops here' when it came to math class. To someone like him, that more of a light suggestion or challenge. He was thinking a little more about sixth period anyway right now. e had a few new tricks of his own he wished to demonstrate and refine. Maybe he too would find a suitable sparring partner! As he flowed into the classroom and to his desk he looked around just a little. He was definitely one of the first to be here, as he should be. He would settle for no less as a (probably imagined) gentleman such as himself!

Nova Maverick

Nova laughed, smiling at Dusk. "I don't doubt that you can hold your own in a fight Dusk. I'm actually curious to see how a match between us would go. You are the only student in this Academy I haven't fought yet," she said. A sly, mischievous expression crossed her features, making her appearance remind people of a fox. They were the tricksters, after all. Being half-fox didn't help either. She looked up at Dusk through her long lashes.

"I'm in," she said.

Serria tucked some loose red hair behind her ear as she walked. She went to the classroom and opened the door not expecting anyone else to have arrived yet. Someone had beat her though, "Well hello there..." she said with a grin walking over she sat on top on the teacher's desk. Looking at the man he smelled like a vampire and her demon sense felt his magic. 

@CoreyXIX

(Announcement!!!! If you haven't already checked out what was posted in idea/plots section please do I need a rebel to volunteer to accidentally help Destroyer break his seal!!)

"Yea your on!" Dusk exclaimed at Nova and while he seemed confident he wasn't at all. Glancing at a clock on the wall to check the time he then turned his eyes back to Nova. "Gotta run to class I'll be seeing you later Nova." Dusk said as he rushed to class and entered the room when he arrived.

@Tori Bradley

Nova Maverick

Nova watched him go before picking her bag up off the hallway floor and heading to class herself. As she walked, her eyes caught the lights and flashed an orange-red that resembled fire. She grinned, embracing the fox spirit within her. She'd been a kitsune her whole life. She was a Thunder kitsune, a fox spirit who controlled lightning and electricity. She had seven tails so far, represented by her throwing knives, and she was getting better at controlling fox fire.

Maron walked the hall of his academy to his office. He opened the door and walked inside he sat down at his desk. He flipped through the papers looking at all the students papers. He chuckled, "We have quiet the mix of students  this time." His mind drifted to Nashini he missed her, but he didn't know if she ever thought about him. He rested his chin on his hands staring at his office door. He snapped out of his dazed state, "Uh please come in sorry!!!"

@Cadryn haha sorry about that!!! XD )

Serria tucked some loose red hair behind her ear as she walked. She went to the classroom and opened the door not expecting anyone else to have arrived yet. Someone had beat her though, "Well hello there..." she said with a grin walking over she sat on top on the teacher's desk. Looking at the man he smelled like a vampire and her demon sense felt his magic. 

@CoreyXIX

(Announcement!!!! If you haven't already checked out what was posted in idea/plots section please do I need a rebel to volunteer to accidentally help Destroyer break his seal!!)

"Hello to you, too. Glad someone else has some sense of time." Raphael says to the newcomer with that smile of the day still plastered on his face, but with a hint of grin present. He could smell a bit of her blood from here. A hybrid, but with a bit of wolf in her. "A bit of wild streak, eh?" he remarks with a laugh in referring her sitting on the teacher's desk. He hangs his hat on part of his chair.

She smiled, "I guess you could say that or you could say the teachers can't touch me or daddy will kill them." She glanced at her long black nails, "Or I could just kill them and he can find a replacement, either way would be fine with me

" She jumped off the desk and walked over, "Names Serria Dalhof, demon werewolf." She said holding her hand out to him.

The rebel has a laugh over her answer towards his remarks. Was she a spoiled brat, or maybe just a fun headmaster's daughter? Probably a little of both from what she said. When she held out her hand Raphael took it in his own gloved one for a small shake before leaning down and kissing the back of her hand. Whether it was to show a bit of respect to someone higher than they should be or just to mess with her a bit for laughs he would leave to be interpreted. "Raphael Soleyu, vampire mage." he returns the introduction.

Rowan opened the door a crack and poked her head in to get a look. "Hello. I was told I should come here if I'm looking for the rebels. I think I could be of some use to you." 

( @RacingBloodWolf it's all good!) 

He nodded, "Yes this is the place for the rebels, who might you be??" He asked glancing up at her.

She blushed as he kissed the back of her hand and took it away, looking a the ground. "Um...t-thats cool..." she said still blushing wildly.

"My name is Rowan, and I'm a servant in the Adair household. I have and can get information on the house for you, and I'm probably the best physician and healer you'll find." 

Raphael's face had a small, amused and impish grin at her reaction. She clearly wasn't expecting such a thing. "My, my. It's as if the art of being a gentleman is lost upon people these days." he says with a chuckle. "Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you. So, to whose side do you ally yourself with?" he asks her. It was already pretty obvious, but she might welcome the distraction. 

Maron nodded, "So your will to betray your household???" He asked wanting to make sure she was fully up for it. 

"No it's not that I've just been used to being alone is all..." as he changed the subject she sighed, "I'm for the rebels of course, but I would like to see my father happy once more. He may not be my father by blood but he took me in and raised me."

Being alone? That was a shame. An issue he could sympathize with for the most part. But those old stories used to be quite irrelevant, until probably now. "Good to hear we're compatriots in this little cold war. I would hate to have a newly met acquaintance be a new foe." he replies to her. "But you have my sympathy for your loneliness, I'm of similar stock." his smile giving a hint of old sorrow to it before it disappeared back to his regular one.

When he got to class Dusk saw Raphael talk to another student, but he didn't bother them and brought a small tome ,with it's name having faded away years ago, out from his backpack. as he flipped through the pages he kept muttering to himself "Page 440...page 440" over and over again until he reached the desired page number. He began reading the page and found information about an a trait called the spirit eye. The more Dusk read about it the more questions he had as he wasn't sure if he was a member of the now ostracized Claymir royal family as they were the only ones who possessed the trait. As he turned his attention back to the book dusk heard a small clink in the direction of the instructor's desk. As he looked at the desk his heart sank and his soul shattered as his sister's bloody locket was sitting opened opened up on the desk. His face turned white as the secret he had been trying to hide from practically everyone was laying thee for them all to see, and the worst of it is is that Dusk was sure he had it in the pocket of his jacket."Oh please don't notice it." he muttered hoping and praying that Raph and the girl he was talking to didn't hear the sound the locket made.

@RacingBloodWolf @CoreyXIX

Hear ears heard the locket and she turned glancing at it and then looking over at the man that had walked in. She stood and walked over picking the locket up, she didn't bother to look at it, it really wasn't any of her business. Walking over she sat it down in front of the kid her red eyes glowed slightly, "If you don't want others to find something out you move before they do. Freezing up never works well." With that she turned and sat back down, turning her attention back to Raphael. She shrugged, "Sometimes loneliness makes you stronger." She said acting like everything that just took place was nothing out of the norm.

Raphael wondered a little to himself on what was in that locket, and how Dusk had managed to be irresponsible enough to get it lost across the room without him noticing. It was probably a loved one, like a sister or a mother in that thing. His pleasant smile replaced the more serious thinking look when she returned back. Plenty of time to ponder the mysteries of people later on, there were more immediate things to do now! He gives a wave to Dusk before talking back to her. "The power of the hurt heart is something else!" he remarks. "You can burn a whole city down with it, or make a dream come true! To funnel it all towards what you want in life is a splendid goal, no?" he asks with passion in his voice at the thought of it. 

Rowan stepped fully into the room and swept her scrutinizing gaze over the headmaster and the office. She cossed her arms "may I ask to whom I am speaking first? And what your goals are specifically?"

@RacingBloodWolf

Maron chuckled as the girl somewhat glared at him, "My name is Maron Dax Dalhof my dear, and my plans are as have been said. Take. Down. The. Royals." With every word he said he let some of his power slip through his barrier.

Jerall chuckled, "Right now we are just doing extra training pretty much. I don't think the actual rebellion will take place yet, we may end up having small battles here and there though."

Shelisented to his words, "That is very true indeed." She said softly, more to herself than anyone in the room.

Users who are viewing this thread