The Rebellion Awakes!

Zethos nodded as he made his way with them to their school " the Royals will fall in time " he would grin evily making his way with them both towards the school 

Raphael found some happiness in their mutual agreement. "It is. I think we're all here nursing something in our souls." In all honesty, that just sounded a little cheesy even to him. Oh well, he better keep the ball rolling at this point. "But that doesn't mean you can't take a moment or two to enjoy the finer things of life. Sometimes I like to stop and smell the roses. I think the rest of you ought to every now and then too." he gives her a little wink just to add to the somewhat goofy nature of what he was saying.

Jerall liked the way this guy thought, "Indeed they will...names Jerall by the way." He said glancing at the man before moving his eyes back over to Noah.

She laughed softly, "Oh trust me I smell the roses all the time even when I don't want to!!!" She didn't care that what he had said was cheesy she hadn't had this much fun in a while. She hoped it wasn't just a friendly act of some sort, she knew how people could be sometimes and she didn't wamt to go through that again. Her bright red eyes went dull a the thought struck her but she shook her head.

Zethos looked over at Noah. He smiled calmly at them both " The name is Zethos "he gave him his first since he thought of his last name as irrelevant to give. He looked straight ahead at the school and sighed. " School is the only cover I have at the moment.. I just come here to meet like minded individuals 

"Well then we may get along famously, my loup garou friend." She seemed to be pretty fun. Definitely a little lighter than the people he usually talked to! "Oh, that reminds me!" he says, a quick thought coming to his head. It seemed he was all over the place this morning in some way or another. Rather odd for him to be a morning person since vampires were rumored to hate sunlight, but these things happen sometimes. "Are you any good at math?" he asks her.

"Right sorry about that" Dusk said as he took back the locket though he also caught Raphael's words as he and the girl continued their conversation. Dusk then fastened the locket to one of the belt loop on his right side. "She's right I can't just hide this forever." he checked the time and found that it was almost time to start class,then a sudden realization hit him. Dusk pulled out a dagger blade by the tang and placed an his desk along with some engraving tools and began working on it, after all he been putting this one of for a long time.

@RacingBloodWolf

Rowan clutched her book so tight that the blood left her hands. It took a lot of willpower not to flinch but she didn't want to show weakness particularly to someone who felt this predatory. "But, Mr. Dalhof, I still don't know why."

Nova Maverick

Nova wandered into classroom a few minutes later. She'd taken the long way on purpose, not wanting to have to sit and wait for the instructor to arrive. When she got there, most of the other students were already there, spread around the classroom in separate conversations. She waved at those who turned their heads when she entered the room and took a seat in the back left corner by the windows. When she heard a clatter, she looked across the classroom at Dusk. Her eyes were drawn to the locket on the desk, and she wondered what about it was so important to him. Maybe it contained a photo of his loved ones that he missed, or maybe it was something completely different. Either way, it wasn't Nova's business. She closed her eyes, resting her head on the back of her chair as she slid down in her desk. Maybe she could catch a few minutes of sleep before class began.

As Dusk hammered the chisel in the the metal of the blade on his desk, he noticed the locket was resting next to his arm. Though he ignored it for now and kept engraving even after Nova entered the room. What he was carving wasn't something that would normally be carved into a blade, instead Dusk was carving arcane letters into the blade,as his way of spell craft is different from most mages. He chiseled and chiseled going at fast yet careful pace as one screw up could mean he has redo the engraving all over again. When he finished Dusk looked over his work and breathed a sigh of relief as he didn't mess up. He then took out a handle and pommel that he had kept with the blade and applied them in the proper fashion. He looked at the finished dagger a sense of unusual pride welled up inside of him, after all this was the dagger his sister used before her death and Dusk was just repairing the damage it had as well as adding his own touch to it. "It's finally finished after a year of just sitting there." he proclaimed completely unaware the some others in the class could hear him.

(sorry for the little speaking Dusk had in this post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zethos made his way to class and walked in. He looked over seeing his fellow classmates and headed towards the back of the room and sat down. He leaned forward laying his head down looking straight ahead. He took a deep breath waiting for the class to begin

Jerall walked into the room Zethos, he took a seat off to the side in the back.

She hadn't heard anyone call her a loup garou in a while. People normally just stuck to english when calling her a werewolf. She laughed a bit, "I'm fairly good at math, but I wouldn't say I'm a genius."

Maron placed his barrier back up and smiled slightly, "It is simple my dear, they think they are better because they are purebloods well. I think hybrids are much better. Not only are you one being but two!!!" He said his redish brown eyes shone brightly, he meant what he said.

Mister Zacuri walked into the class his glasses sat on the bridge of his nose. He sat the papers down along with a math book before looking up. "Hello class..."

"Great!" Raphael was about to continue when the teacher walked into the room. "You're welcome to take a seat next to me if you wish, Serria." he offers to her as he tried to be cordial while he quickly takes his own seat. He would have to putting some attention towards the teacher and his lesson for a little while.

Rowan didn't want to start off arguing but her mouth moved faster than her common sense and she blurted "well I don't think one's blood is any indicator of ones superiority. All the power in the world is useless, no harmful, without a superior mind to go with it." She then quickly added "but I think your cause can accomplish some good, I do wish to join."

@RacingBloodWolf

He shook his head slightly, "You misunderstood, it is nothing to do with blood but more of power. Trust me I know Nashini, she is always on the hint for more power and I fear that will be all of our downfalls..."

Serria nodded and quickly sat down next to him, she had seen this guy around a bit. She didn't care for him though, he had tried hitting on her after all. She really wouldn't mind killing him.

Zethos looked seeing the teacher come in and he sighed not much into math but he had to pass the time. He leaned back stretching his arms above his head and let out a short yawn 

Dusk noticed saw the teacher walk in and  placed the dagger back in his bag and pulled out his math work. He didn't want Mr. Zacuri to think he wasn't doing his work after all he had more to worry about than just this class right now. "Hey teach hows your morning been?" He asked not even knowing of the instructor was having a rough time or not.

@RacingBloodWolf

"so we're keeping power out of the hands of people who might abuse it? I can support that. Just don't expect me to do any killing for you. Who is this Nashini anyway?" Rowan had about a thousand questions and she was practically hopping up and down with excitement.

@RacingBloodWolf

When Serria sat next to him Raphael took a minute to look at the teacher. He could just take small whiff of the scent of his blood from here. The vampire mage's nose wrinkled just a little bit at the smell of it. "At least I have the decency to try not to go too far in my flirtations." he comments, more to himself than his desk neighbor. The guy had a hint of sleaze to him. Maybe a demon that dealt in those kind of things? Raphael could only guess.

Maron looked at her, "There is never a fight without bloodshed. As for who Nashini, she is the headmistress of the Royal Academy. " He shuffled through some papers, "Now are you wanting to enroll? If thats the case I figure you will need to be relaeased from class early correct? That is to get back to your house."

Serria groaned as the teacher winked at her, she growled under her breath. She stood and walked over to him not touching him but standing nose to nose, "Look hear you sick bastard I will shred you if you try anything again..." her red eyes glowing. He chuckled, "Oh my dear Miss Dalhof, Whatever do you mean??" A smirk crossed his face, "Now will you take your seat again before I embarrass you in front of everyone."

Jerall cleared his throat, "Just because your part incubus man doesn't give you the right to be a sleaze bag, just saying." His green eyes drilled holes in the man, "Do all the girls have to worry about you..." He turned his eyes to the younger man who spoke up, "Oh trust me I dont just go for the girl's but I to enjoy Serria...her energy would be splendid again."

Hopefully Serria would listen this time. Discretion was the better part of valor sometimes. "As little as you like our teacher, maybe sitting would be your best choice, no?" Rapahel comments with some concern for her to hear as he hoped she would take his advice. He really didn't want things between Rebels to be falling apart so quickly, and this first sign was one of concern for him.

She nodded and moved sitting back down, she really wanted to shift and rip him to shreds. Sitting down she closed her eyes and tried to focus on something that was better, aka Rapahel. "Thanks..." she said softly.

Mister Zacuri chuckled, "Good pup." he turned to the one who asked how his day was going, "Its going rather wonderfully." He ignored the other guy, and walked over to Dusk. "Thank you for asking." He said smiling at the student. 

Raphael nods a little bit to her soft thanks. "Anytime, mon ami." he replies in an equally soft tone to her. "One must keep their eye on the prize, and not let things get in the way, after all." This was going to be an odd class.

Rowan scowled at the thought of having to enroll. "I don't know. Are you going to make me sign a contract? Why can I just come and go as I please? If not why is that any different than working for the Adair's?" 

@RacingBloodWolf

Maron groaned, "Child there is no such thing as signing a contract your not making a deal with the devil nor are you be sold as a servant. I am simply offering for you to enroll at this school. It is not binding you are free to do as you please as long as you come to a class here and there I can understand if it would be harder for you considering you are a servant of a household and would need to be back before they noticed you gone."

She nodded ignoring Zarcuri's remark to calling her a pup. She turned her full attention to Raphael, "Please stop me if I go to rid the world of that man..."

Raphael smiles to her request. "Not a problem. I think I can handle that with little concern." he replies to her. "I'll leave you as unharmed as possible, of course." he quickly adds, in case his reply could be taken the wrong way. "He'll get his soon enough, I'm sure."

Users who are viewing this thread