The Rebellion Awakes!

Raphael figured this was going just fantastically. He decided not to further flirt with her since she turned to focus elsewhere. Speaking of, what was their teacher doing? Wasn't he supposed to be teaching instead of standing around? He watched Zacuri as he waited for him to act.

Mr. Zacuri stood once more and stretched, "Alright so first off, you guys will choose a partner to work with this person will also be your battle partner for the fighting class for the main training basis. About once a week you will train with a different person. As for rules what the teacher says goes and no I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, besides homework." He eyed the class, "As for today I think we have wasted enough time. I just want you all to wrote down were you are comfortable at with math and then you will be sent off to your next class. Sound good to everyone??"

Serria nodded and wrote down that she was comfortable with adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and decimals. She was also comfortable with some geometry.

Jerall look over and sighed, "So I should write down...I don't give a rat's ass right?? Right?" He drew on the paper a hand flipping the teacher off.

Raphael leaned back in his chair. A partner to work with? Well, right next to him was the obvious option. But first he wrote down that he was decent at addition, subtraction, multiplications and some division. He knew the basics of decimals but wasn't spectacular at it. "So, want to be partners in the class?" he quietly asks Serria while people were writing stuff down. She probably would, but if not he needed to figure out a Plan B quickly.

Dusk walked up and signed the sheet whilst replying "Guess my strong suits are angles and logic."  as he sat back down a strange pain rose from his left eye. "Weird that never happened before." he leaned back in his chair unaware that his eye was starting to change in color(though right now it's unnoticeable).

Last edited by a moderator:
She nodded, "Sounds good to me. You'll be a good partner!" She said with a slight smile.

Jerall tapped his chin, "Who to partner with..." 

Zacuri watched as they wrote things down and decided to partner with whoever. He stood, and walked around picking up the papers as they wrote things down.

She laughed slightly, "It shall be fun..." she was really looking forward to fighting with him just to see what he had, strength and speed wise.

"Yeah, I look forward to you showing me a good time." he chuckles. It wast here he would learn a little of what she was capable of.

She laughed patting his shoulder, "I promise I won't hurt you." She said in a joking tone. Honestly she was strong but so was everyone else and she really did look forward to fighting him. She wanted to see if he would actually get her to transform. That was her most powerful form and no one she had fought with besides her father and Mr. Perkshire had gotten her to transform.

"And I'll pull my punches for you, too." he says with a grin to her. He had his fair share of tricks of his sleeve, much like how everybody else surely did here. The big question would be what the others' were. There would be so much to look into while he was here!

She smiled, "Ah I'm touched." She said batting her eyes at him playfully. She glanced over to Jerall, "Vampire and werecat, I'd like to challenge you at a battle sometime." 

Jerall's green eyes turned to the girl, "Sure thing. A demon werewolf should be fun to fight." He said with a grin, he glanced over at Zethos, would he partner up with me...

@Saxis Bloodborne

@Cadryn (the response for you is on the next page!!! :) )

Users who are viewing this thread